The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexMic
SexMic
52 Followers

"Yes, my legs are a mess and my body is leaking my fluids like an oil well. However, right now I want to enjoy being with my cousin."

I leaned back into him and enjoyed the security his arms gave me. I nodded that I was OK with his touch and continued to watch the two girls mutually penetrate themselves with the dildo. You know that this is the longest time I have not something in my vagina for the last six hours. "Well Jessie, as you can tell I have something to solve that problem."

"Yeh, I can feel it. By the way, does your wife know where you are and what you are doing?"

"Yes, and she is upset that she can't be here tonight."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well my host and his wife are our best friends. When he was invited as a guest several months ago, he jokingly told his wife about it. Her initial reaction was disbelief and later curiosity. His host was going back for a third time and his wife for her second. When Al's wife heard that she wanted to talk with the wife. After talking with her, she wanted her husband to attend as a guest so that he would then be eligible to be a host and could take her as his companion. Nine months later she came down here and must have enjoyed herself because she could not wait to return. They both invited me to this party and told my wife all about the party. I was not interested, my wife and I had never discussed any extra-marital activities. Later my wife talked with Al's wife and got the details about what happened and what the women were expected to do. My wife talked to me and we had the best sex since our honeymoon. For the next two weeks we screwed around like newly weds until finally my wife told me that I should attend tonight. She then told me that she wanted to be my companion next time."

"Needless to say I was shocked that my modest wife would be interested in being the toy for a group of strange men. She finally convinced me and here I am."

I turned my head around and looked at him and laughed. Your wife sounds like me. I wanted to be here and experience unadulterated sex. Now tell me how you have enjoyed yourself tonight."

"We as you know, I have never been into nudity even when we were growing up."

"I know, I tried for years to get you to join all the cousins and go skinny-dipping. You never wanted to go."

"I know, I really wanted to go and I especially wanted to see my cousin Jessie naked but I could not bring myself to undress in front of you. My wife knows this and she made me walk around the house naked when ever the kids were in bed. Finally, I got comfortable and was able to undress earlier with no problem."

"What about your friend's wife?"

"Well until two hours ago, I had never seen her is less than a modest two piece swimsuit. When she came into the dining room, she came immediately to me and for the first time I could see most of her charms. Then, I saw you and I started to relax and look forward to the evening."

"What did you look forward too?"

"Well, I decided that I wanted to have you and my host's wife. Anyone else was a plus. So, I was her third coupling and I enjoyed seeing her naked for the first time and then having intercourse with her. We kissed and we spent extra time. My host kidded me that my wife owed him one and he planned to collect in three months when we both intend to return."

"Now, when were you planning to accost your cousin?"

"Right now if you don't mind, watching these girls make out has made me horny again. As you can tell I am ready if you are."

I smiled at him and turned around, spreading my legs as I bent over. He took my hint and positioned himself so that his erection could have access to my vaginal opening. After slipping in, he began to rock back and forth as I found the motion to assist. The people around us began to watch us rather than the two girls. As our motion picked up intensity, the girls were finished and we were now the center of everyone's attention. My cousin caressed my breasts while I touched my clitoris. When he started to frantically move into me, I too was near another climax. I began to shudder and moan as I reached my peak just as my cousin spurted his seed into my body. I could feel that more fluids were running down my legs as collapsed down on my knees and hands with my cousin still in me.

I could hear the spectators clapping in appreciation of our efforts as I tried to regain control. My mind recovered but my body was still very shaky as I was lead back to my lounge. I was aware that the towels had been changed and the table contained an open tube of lube. Sitting down on the side of the lounge, I reached for lube and spread it on and in my vaginal lips and sheath.

I continued to sit trying desperately to regain some control of my legs and lower body. Dick and Tim joined me and started to comment on my performance a few minutes ago. Dick finally asked, "do you feel like doing what we planned earlier?"

My mind processed this request and remembered that I had agreed to let Dick and his brother fuck me at the same time. I realized that my anal experience was limited to one rather unpleasant experience with Dave. Then, I thought what the hell, I could endure a little pain with no problem. I smiled and looked at them, "Who wants to be on the bottom?"

Dick responded, "We decided that Tim is the larger and he should be in your vagina and I your rear."

I appreciated their thoughtfulness and as Dave lay back on the lounge, I got up on top of him. We positioned ourselves so that he could slip his member into me. When he was fully inside me, Tim positioned himself at backside as I leaned down over his brother. I had already lubricated both my anus and Tim so that he could slide in me as easily as possible. I also tried to relax my muscles so that I would not offer any resistance to his entrance into my anal opening. I could feel Tim pull my butt cheeks apart and with his other hand guided the head of penis to my anal opening. The initial pressure was very gentle but not strong enough to overcome my natural resistance.

Tim then pressed a little harder and I pushed back into him. Finally my sphincter muscle relaxed sufficiently that he was able to slip the tip then head of his penis inside me. Dick remained still as Tim and worked to get him inside me. When Tim was finally able to move into me, the slight pain was offset by the feeling of fullness between my legs and into my abdomen.

When we were all in position, Dick started to move in and out of vagina while Tim found a similar motion in my backside. I started pushing into their combined thrusts with what little strength I had left. I could feel the movement inside my body of the two tubes of male flesh that was separated by only thin membranes within my body. The combined sensations of both of my openings being filled and serviced simultaneously caused my body to build up to another climax. Suddenly, I was taken by a massive spasm of my entire body which caused me almost buck poor Tim off my backside. Several spasms followed the first with each as strong as the last.

When I finally stopped moving and screaming, I collapsed on Dick and could no longer hold myself up or help them. My mind could feel my body but could not make any of my muscles respond. By the actions of Dick and Tim, I knew they were about to finish and when they both pushed harder into me, I could do nothing but note their actions in my mind. Tim was able to keep his weight off of me and when he shrinking manhood slipped out of me, he pulled away from my body.

Dick had another problem, he was still inside me and I was dead weight on his body. With the help of Tim, I was able to raise up and allow Dick to escape. I fell back onto the lounge with my legs spread apart as my feet were sprawled on the deck. I looked up and saw that Doctor Ed was standing beside me. He leaned down, "Are you OK?"

"I think so, I am aware of everything but my body just won't do what I want."

"I thought so, you are so sexually satiated from several intense sexual releases that your body is just to tired to move even thought your mind is fully recovered. I'll sit here with you and wait for you to recover. Besides I think I am the guy who has anything left and you promised me that could enjoy your body before the night ended."

I smiled at him, "I'll try, just give me a few minutes." He caressed my head and arms and his touch made me relax. Finally I was able to raise my arms and touch his face. My legs raised up so that my feet were on the edges of the lounge. I was now in position again for accepting a man between my legs and into my body. Doctor Ed recognized my efforts and looked in eyes, "are you sure that you want to go again?"

With a smile I said, "Yes, but I am getting awfully tired. So if I go to sleep off, please don't take it personal."

With that, Doctor Ed positioned himself between my legs as Margo watched from the lounge next to us. As I looked over at Margo, she was obviously very relaxed. Her legs were spread apart in what any woman would consider obscene. She watched as her husband positioned himself to enter my vaginal opening. She smiled at me and reached out to hold my hand. I could only think that this was surreal, I was sexually satisfied after an evening of non stop sexual stimulation and now a man was entering my body as his wife held my hand.

Doctor Ed easily slipped into me and began to move in and out. I tried to help but could barely move against his thrusts. My body was again reacting to the sexual assault on my vagina another series of spasms were spreading out from my groin. When I could no longer hold back the climax, I succumbed to the release and let the spasms and tension take over my body. Fortunately, Doctor Ed was near to his peak and he pumped a significant amount of his juices into my vagina. Margo held my hand through my climax and continued to smile as I became aware of what was happening. I looked around and saw that virtually everyone was again watching me and a man. Most of them were smiling and obviously enjoying themselves as they watched me react to yet another sexual encounter.

I guess I was the last lady fucking and Doctor Ed was the last man capable of standing tall. As he shrank and slipped out of me with a noticeable sound, the men all started to move away and back to their rooms. The women all stayed until Margo and Doctor Ed were able to stand and lead us back to our changing room.

Margo finally let go of my hand and started to slowly get up. She and Doctor Ed helped me to stand and supported me as we walked to across the pool deck. I thought the pool water looked refreshing but I was intent on finding a bed and going to sleep. I knew that I had several things to do before I could lay down and totally relax.

By the time we got to the room, I was able to move slowly on my own power. Margo directed me to the temporary bidets and handed me the douche tube which had already prepared for our use. I inserted the tube into my vagina and for the first time felt a discomfort from having something inside my vagina. I released the fluids and felt the warm water flow out of my body carrying with it all the leavings of thirteen men who ejaculated in my vagina during the evening. When I had released two bags of fluid into me, the water was flowing clear and clean. I took a quick shower and dried off.

I was now ready to spread my legs one more time so Doctor Ed could check my vaginal area again. I hopped up on the table and swung my legs into position. Doctor Ed wheeled himself into position. After looking at me and inserting a small speculum, "you look fine, no worse for all the wear." He then stood up and moved around to the side of the table. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "you are very beautiful and I hope that you will join us again."

I smiled, "you know I was thinking just that. I hope someone will invite me again."

"If no one else will invite you, I will." With that he helped me off the table and another woman took my place.

I was now ready to put on a robe and go to my room for some sleep. I decided that after being naked all evening, why cover up to walk across the building. With that I took my key card and headed for my room.

I brushed my teeth and rinsed my face and then fell into bed. The next thing I was aware of was a gentle knock on my door. I told them to come in and found a very naked Margo walking across the room to my bed. It is time to get up sleepy head. You have an hour to dress and get ready to go to the airport.

I took another shower and dressed in a simple sundress with a contrasting sweater. I was still sexually stimulated so I neglected to wear a bra or panties. Seldom did I go without underwear in public but I was feeling sexy and looking for continued thrills. As I walked to the breakfast bar by the pool, I noticed a discomfort between my legs. Even though I sexually stimulated, it would be several days before I would enjoy sexual intercourse.

I met Dave at the airport and we flew to Minneapolis for a meeting on Monday. That night in bed we talked about the party. He seemed to proud that I was the most popular lady and had entertained all the men. We also talked about all the wives who were the companions for the party. We decided that at least five of the ten companions were wives rather than a girlfriend.

Later in the week I was back at home and had made up a story of my weekend in Florida for my parents. I was lying in bed when my cell phone buzzed and I did not recognize the number. When I clicked the phone on, I heard, "Hi Jessie, this is your cousin."

I said, "hello" and waited for him to speak again.

"I wanted to call to see if you were OK, your mom said that you were traveling and I could reach you on this number. I want to thank you for an enjoyable interlude, and hope that you are not mad at me. Besides, my wife insists that I talk to you and ask if you would have lunch with her to discuss the party."

I said, "sure, let's plan on Saturday."

Well the Party continues, another participant tells another who will take her place on their back in the warm Florida evening.

SexMic
SexMic
52 Followers