The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaron1944
aaron1944
247 Followers

He spread my legs, and I raised my knees. I was ready to take him into my body. My hands were now tightly wrapped around his throbbing cock and I was beginning to rub its length between my hands. I felt him stretch himself out over my body. I helped him to locate my entrance and then, with a thrust, he was inside me. I cried out and wrapped my legs around him, pulling him hard into my willing, waiting body, and then we were fucking like two rutting animals. My screams of pleasure mingled with Martin's gasps of exertion. I pleaded with him again and again to fuck me harder. I wanted to feel all of him deep inside me. I gripped him tightly and he moaned. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," I screamed, and much to my delight, he responded with even greater energy.

Suddenly, I felt my body responding. I gripped onto him and I felt him stiffen. His cock seemed to swell inside me, and then with a cry he came. I could feel his juices mix with mine and fill my love passage. I felt it run out of my pussy and down my thighs and soak into the expensive sheepskin rug I was lying on. We lay for a few minutes composing ourselves, then Martin lifted himself off me. "Get on your knees," he said, "I want to take you from the rear." I willingly assumed the position. I loved being fucked in the doggie position. It was one of my favorite positions. Martin gripped my thighs and had no trouble filling me with his still hard cock. I looked down and saw my breasts, hanging like two ripe melons, swing with the action of our bodies. Martin was a very competent lover and he took me twice more before he at last admitted defeat. He fell back on the rug beside me, his once proud tool now looking withered and spent. I lay there for several minutes before I slowly got to my feet. I looked over at Alex. I felt a little guilty but he smiled at me. I retrieved my sarong and wrapped it around my sweat covered body. I smiled at Alex as I left the room to clean myself up.

On the way home in the taxi, Alex told me that after I had left, Martin had spoken to him. He had told him that I was "One hell of a great fuck," and "What a lucky bastard you are to have such an exciting wife and thank you for letting me have sex with her." He also said that he hoped Alex was still OK about it. Alex said that he told him that what he had done he had done for my sake.

He looked at me. "I know how much you enjoy sex and I know things have not been going good for us lately, but I think I have found the answer." He smiled at me. "It really excited me to watch you having sex with Martin. I wouldn't mind if it was something you wanted to do again."

I gripped his arm tightly. "Thank you, my darling," I said. "It did make me feel a lot better. I can't help being the way I am, I just enjoy having sex." I smiled.

I was silent for a while. I really loved Alex, and now that we had found a solution to our problem, things could only get better. I took his hand and slid it under my sarong and placed it between my thighs. I was still naked under the brief covering as I had not been able to locate my bikini bottom among the discarded clothing. Alex rubbed his hand over my pussy. I smiled up at him. "I hope you are going to give pussy some more cream when we get home," I said in my sweet innocent voice. He returned my smile. Yes indeed, he certainly was.

aaron1944
aaron1944
247 Followers
12