The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat's ass was looking mighty tempting. Just as I was thinking how sweet her ass looked she turned and said, "I want two dicks too."

"I was wondering if you could use another cock, miss," I asked with a grin

She winked, reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks for me, "I thought you'd never ask." Pete scooted forward a bit and leaned back so Pat could get her ass a little more in the air.

I drizzled a large amount of saliva onto her cute pink, puckered asshole. She moaned softly as I used the tip of my tongue to work it in. I added more saliva and ran my tongue around the rim of her asshole, probing gently inside. She caught her breath and gave a sharp cry as my tongue pressed into her asshole. I stood and added a copious amount of saliva to my cock before pressing the tip of my cock against the rim of her asshole. I waited for her muscles to relax before slowly pressed inside. Her entire body shuddered as my cock slowly inched inside her asshole. I stopped and let her muscle react to my invading cock. I could feel Pete's cock sliding in and out of her pussy through the thin membrane that separated us.

"Fuck my asshole, baby," Pat cried. Her whole body stared to shake as my cock buried itself deeper and deeper into her beautiful, sweet ass. It took awhile to develop a rhythm but Pat didn't seem to mind, her body undulating from orgasm after orgasm. All four girls were crying and cuming. It was great. I don't know who came first, but on the couch next to us Steve and Frank were pumping both of Cathy's orifices full of cum. The three were making quite a racket.

Pat leaned back and whispered, "I want your cum in my mouth, baby." I was just about there so I slid out and stood to her side, stroking myself. She turned and grinned as Pete started unloading his monster inside her pussy. That's all it took for me. She opened her mouth and I started filling it with squirt after squirt of sizzling hot cum. I filled her mouth to overflowing before she swallowed and licked the drops of cum dripping down her cheek. She pulled me down and thanked me with a big kiss. "Let's not let this party be the last time we fuck," she whispered in my ear before turning back and making out with Pete.

I looked up and Susie and Patty were sitting in the middle of the floor making out. I sat down beside Susie. "Care if I join you?" I asked.

She smiled and gave be a big wet kiss, driving her tongue deep inside my mouth. Patty went over and started making out with Steve. "Thanks for bringing me to your party," she said, "Your friend Patty is a great lover, you should try her some time."

"Don't tell her boyfriend," I smiled, "but I generally try her two or three times a week; we're pretty good fuck buddies."

"You dog," she grinned. "I've always wanted to try bi and Patty was so good."

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," she replied. She reached down and stroked my flaccid cock. "I'm not ready to give this up yet, but it's a fun change of pace."

The 8 of us spread across the floor recovering from our first round. Another joint was going around the room to complement the Champaign. I was making out with Susie on one side of me and lightly stroking Cathy's pussy on the other side. I looked at the clock and it was only 11 o'clock. "Do you mind if I have a go with Pete?" Susie whispered in my ear, "that fat cock of his fascinates me and I know I'm going to get to spend the night with your monster inside me."

"Go for it, " I said, "I wouldn't mind doing Cathy again."

"What?" Cathy slurred.

"I was just sitting here admiring your body," I told her.

"You're so sweet," she smiled. She turned to me and we started making out. Susie hopped over us and lay down beside Pete. They started making out and I noticed Susie pumping his cock back to life. I lost track after that because just then Cathy started stroking my cock.

"Wanna fuck?" I asked with a grin.

"I thought you'd never ask," she giggled. "Mind if I ride you?" she added.

"Mind if I play with your tits?" I replied.

She giggled as I helped her crawled up on top of me. Her tits were firm and nicely shaped. They stood straight out from her chest and had small, albeit rock hard nipples which I tweaked gently as she reached down to guide my throbbing cock into her slippery, wet pussy. She closed her eyes and sighed, "Oh my, that feels good."

I pulled her tits to my mouth and started sucking her lovely, hard nipples as she slowly rode up and down my cock. We had fucked briefly before but it was much better now that we could take our time and really enjoy each other's body. I really enjoyed her slick, wet pussy and, from the way she was moaning, I assumed she was enjoying the sensation of my cock sliding in and out of her. She sat up and really started riding my cock high and hard, grinding her pelvis into me every time she hit bottom.

Next to us Pete had Susie on her hands and knees and was getting ready to slide his cock into her from the rear. I watched the emotions cross Susie's face as Pete slowly filled her pussy full of cock. In a matter of seconds it went from anticipation, to trepidation, to outright pleasure. Soon she was moaning along with Cathy. She opened her eyes and saw me watching her and smiled. She bent down and we started making out. She shoved her tongue into my mouth much like Pete was shoving his fat cock into her eager, pulsating pussy. It was weird to be fucking one hot babe and trading tongues with another, but thrilling. I looked up and noticed Pete and Cathy doing the same. I reached over and cupped Susie's tits as they swayed back and forth from the force of Pete's cock slamming into her pussy. They were much bigger than Cathy's and nearly as firm. They only had the slightest bit of sag. Where Cathy's were thin and pointy, Susie's were round with much larger, pretty pink areolas. Her nipples, like her tits themselves, were nearly as large as Patty's and hard. She started to cum as I sucked her and before she finished, Cathy had joined her. Two girls cuming together, one on my cock, the other with her tits in my face, was another first for me. It was fucking great.

We fucked through several orgasms as I alternated between sucking Susie's tits and Cathy's. One time while I was sucking Cathy's nipples she whispered in my ear, "Would you mind fucking me in my ass, babe? Pete's so big around that I never get it there any more."

"No problem," I winked. She slid off my cock and repositioned herself facing away from me. She spread her ass cheeks while I guided the tip of my cock against her asshole. My cock was covered with her cum and slid right in as she sat down. She gave a slight cry as she took me up her ass like a pro and started riding up and down. She was rubbing her clit and cuming in no time.

When she recovered her senses I heard her ask Pete, "Baby, could you come over here and double me?"

"Do you mind?" Pete asked Susie.

"Not at all," she replied, "You've just about worn out my pussy anyway."

Pete gave Susie a few last pumps and pulled out of her pussy, moved over and slid into Cathy's. I felt his cock expanding her pussy, pressing against my cock in her asshole. I didn't want to leave Susie out of the mix so I said, "Would you like me to kiss your pussy and make it all better?" She smiled. "Come over and sit on my face and let me give you a good tongue lashing. She sat on my face, putting her arms around Cathy and playing with her boobs as I ran my tongue up and down her pussy lips. Both girls were soon cuming like crazy.

Cathy came a couple more times and I was just about to cum myself when Patty announced it was midnight. She came over and grabbed Pete pulled him from Cathy's snatch and mounted him. "Happy New Year," she announced. Frank came over and helped Susie off my face and onto his cock. Steve grabbed Cathy, who was just climbing off my cock and the two of them started humping. That left me and Pat. We threw down in the middle of the pile of naked bodies and started fucking.

It only lasted a few minutes before Patty tapped me on the shoulder and said, "I haven't wished you happy New Year yet." I climbed off Pat and, while Pete slid his cock into Pat's pussy, I slipped into Patty. We fucked our way around the room until I was finally back to Susie.

"What's a girl like you doing in a place like this?" I asked her as the other couples drifted off toward the bedrooms.

"Waiting for the best cock at the party to finally fuck me," she replied.

"I'm all yours," I smiled, "do you want to do it here or head back to my place?"

"Let's go to your place," she smiled, "we can pretend it's our first date."

"It is our first date," I told her.

"You know what I mean," she laughed.

We found our clothes, grabbed a bottle of Champaign and headed to my place.

12