The Party

Story Info
Party gets wild.
1.2k words
3.5
39k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had just turned 18 and her family had just moved to a new town. It was always difficult for her moving to a new place because she didn't make friends easily, but this time was different. She had been in school for a week when she met Nicky. Nicky was the typical cheerleader type. Tall, with brunette hair to the middle of her back and gorgeous breasts, 34C as Casey would later find out. Casey was also good looking, also quite tall, but with blonde hair, and her breasts were a good 34B. She had legs to die for.

The two clicked immediately and started a good friendship. After about two months in her new town, Nicky invited Casey to a party. She knew that Casey would enjoy this type of party as it was an adult party, and the two had spoken about sex, and their fantasies at length. Nicky didn't tell Casey about the type of party though, except that it was a dress up, masked affair, and everyone was required to wear masks.

Casey decided to go as a 17th century Lady in waiting, with corset and low bust line to boot. Nicky decided to wear a tight, black leather outfit, complete with tail, and a leather mask. Catwoman!

The two arrived at the mansion where the party was to be held a little late as they had missed a turn. It was a huge house, probably three stories high. As they entered they could see that most of the guests had already arrived and everyone was dressed up and masked. As they walked into the main entrance hall, Nicky whispered into Casey's ear that this party was a masked swingers ball! Casey almost tripped over her dress from the shock. Good thing she'd decided to wear her most daring g-string for the occasion.

People were standing and sitting around, but not much was happening. The scene reminded her of the movie, Eyes Wide Shut, with Tom Cruise. Then all of a sudden there was the chiming of a bell and a lady dressed all in white addressed the crowd. She welcomed everyone and hoped that they would have a great evening. Then she reminded all present of the rules and stated that the second floor was out of limits.

Nicky and Casey looked at each other and smiled. Casey asked Nicky if she'd ever been to one of these parties and she said yes, once. Nicky told Casey that she had a great time and had been fucked on a massive table by 3 guys while 20 other people watched. At the sound of hearing this, Casey could feel her panties getting wet from her juices pouring out.

The two started walking through the massive house hand in hand and drew a lot of attention from the other people, especially the men. They reached a big lounge with plenty of chairs scattered around. There were people sitting and standing everywhere, probably about 15, all in various states of undress. As they were strolling through, a guy grabbed Nicky, bent her over and kissed her with enthusiasm. After the kiss, she looked at him, stroked his naked chest and asked, 'What about my friend', he then leisurely took Casey by the hand and pulled her to him, giving her the same treatment. Nicky then told him that they would treat him to something special later. They walked into the next room and Casey gasped. There was a woman lying naked on the floor with her legs spread wide open. A well built man was between her legs, and from the expression on her face, he was good at what he was doing. Then another man, put his cock to her lips and she sucked on it. This was the first time Casey had seen anyone else having sex, besides on the porn movies she had seen.

Nicky saw that she was surprised and whispered in her ear, 'you like that don't you' Casey just smiled back. They came to a smallish room and there were only two guys sitting on a couch chatting. Nicky looked at Casey and winked, then she went to sit next to them and asked, 'How would you guys like to fuck my fiend and I?' Casey gave a glaring look at Nicky, but she just smiled.

The two guys smiled at them and said sure. Nicky said they'd start by making the guys feel more comfortable and giving them a strip show. She stood up and went over to Casey and kissed her full on the mouth, opening her mouth slightly and waiting for Casey to kiss back. They had kissed before so this was not strange for Casey. Nicky then started roaming over Casey's body with her hands and slowly started undressing her. When Casey was completely naked, Nicky took one of her nipples into her mouth and sucked on it, while looking at the guys. She could see that they were enjoying the show, by the obvious growth in the pants.

Casey then took the lead and undressed Nicky. After they were naked they embraced, there bare breasts pushing together. Then as one they moved to the guys, kneeling between there legs. They told the guys to take off their shirts and then the girls helped them take off their pants. Nicky immediately started to suck her guys cock, and Casey just watched. Then she started getting really horny and climbed into her guy. They were both rock hard and both guys had big cocks. Casey got to horny and jumped up onto the lap of her guy, slowly sinking herself down on the hard cock under her. This was bliss. Nicky also got up, but turned around, facing her back to her guy and impaled herself on his cock. Casey, took her hand and reached over to Nicky's Pussy, stroking her clit. Nicky had an orgasm just there. Casey then turned around, and was surprised to see that there were about 10 people watching from the entrance of the room. One lady, who was already naked, with a great body, walked in and up to Nicky, went on her knees and started to lick Nicky's clit, and massaging the guys balls. This drove both of them wild and they came very soon afterwards. The woman who had walked n turned around and as Nicky rose off the guys cock, moved forward and over the woman's mouth, dripping the guys cum into her waiting mouth. The woman then proceeded to lick Nicky's pussy clean. Nicky then got up and moved behind Casey, she grabbed her breasts and massaged her nipples between her fingers. Then Nicky moved her hand down and massaged Casey's clit. Casey came!!!!

She got up and went onto all fours on the couch. The guy came up from behind and entered her. The people in the entrance started coaxing the two on, and they went into a frenzy. Soon Casey came again and then she felt the guy tense and spray his cum deep inside her. He withdrew and to her surprise, Nicky slid under her and cleaned out her pussy. The crowd cheered and then withdrew. The guys thanked the two girls, and then left. Nicky and Casey sat on the couch and just sighed. Then they decided to go and look for the Casanova who had kissed them earlier, walking naked into the house, but that is my next story.