The Party and The Play

Story Info
Miss Lilo holds a party and Has Penisleeve available for Pla.
1.3k words
3.68
21.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was warm, humid, fecund even the very fabric of the old warehouse building lent character to the atmosphere. An underlying scent of bleach was accentuated by the familiar background of the Ganga smoke, poppers and heavy male sex aromas that by 0200 had built up with the exertions of the participants of the party and the play.

Miss Lilo, dressed to the nines was lolling in her private leather crib watching the Sling-room activities of her slut and for tonight, gay gang-bang queen through the two way mirror that made up one wall of her comfortable hide-away.

Miss Lilo was watching her weekly 'slut-fuckfest'. This monthly entertainment was where she delivered her slut to do whatever she'd chosen and then sat back to enjoy the debauchery, sometimes of herself, sometimes of her slut. As much as possible Miss Lilo tried to expand their horizons with new and /or extra activities, people, objects or objectives.

Having a very compliant slut, Miss Lilo was able to do or watch just about anything, and her slut, Penisleeve reveled in any perversion she could imagine, if Miss Lilo wanted to see it, do it or have it done she only had to order Penisleeve and it would happen.

Tonight Miss Lilo had decided she wanted to see her slut getting utterly used by as many men as she could encourage using him. She let it be known throughout the sauna complex that an anything goes slut was in the main sling-room, the one with the big mirror and that he'd be taking bare-back fucks, fists, toys, deep-throating any cock and swallowing and was generally available until closing time for any perversion anyone wanted to experience.

Miss Lilo was wearing a royal blue basque, patterned stocking and heals. Her gloves were above the elbow patent leather and her harness was a custom-made leather affair that allowed her by now permanently swollen clit to be deliciously stimulated whenever her huge strap on was thrusting in a hole she chose to use. She loved the sensations tingling through her body from her clit as the friction from her thrusting her hips or having a slut thrusting their pussy, arse or throat up and down the 12 thick inches of her squirting dong. She'd pound away or order them to pound away until she was overcome with passion and her orgasms were announced by her screams and then mindless pounding of the sluts fast stretching hole, whichever one was being used for her delight.

This evening Miss Lilo lay back and with a pump expanding her clit she watch as Penisleeve opened his mouth and chased a thick dribbling cock that was being slapped about his face. The precum was shining as it coated more of his face and from her position just a couple of feet away behind the two way mirror she had the perfect view of his body, perfectly smooth. Striped, bound to the sling, cock, balls and nipples all pumped and bound so they were swollen and purple. His arsehole a greasy loose receptacle and his throat an eager cock sucking, begging cum smeared mess.

"Skull-Fuck" was all she said and the cock being whipped about smearing precum was shoved roughly straight down Penisleeve gullet! One second he was whimpering for drooling cock then he was choking and gagging and swallowing as the owner held his head to his crotch and forced face-fucked the willing slut. Miss Lilo saw the spittle spray from her lovers' lips as the strangers good 7" went straight in to the balls. "That's it skull-fuck the faggot, fuck his face and blow down his throat." She commanded.

More men were entering the sling-room and starting to join in groping etc. Penisleeve swung in the sling his head being used as a point of reference as the cock impaling him began to throb. Penisleeve was beside himself knowing his first dose of cum was about to flavour his throat and he tried to encourage it. Miss Lilo loved watching her faggot slut straining against his bindings trying to get more cock. The one in his head blew and cum squirted out of Penisleeve a mouth and nose. "Keep fucking the slut" she ordered and quickly another cock was pushed past the spit and cum back in to the tunnel he called a throat.

Another man stepped between his thighs and miss Lilo encouraged him to "Rape his slack arsehole" he did. One massive shove and he had everything balls deep and easy. He just grabbed the chains of the sling and began to pound the sloppy hole before his hips. It was huge, loose, open and running with lube or cum already. Miss Lilo had prepared him by making him sit on Chi Chi all the way from home and now his hole was at least 10" deep and 3" wide. The man pounded on but needed more sensation on his thick cock so he slipped one hand inside Penisleeve' arsehole and began to wank off inside the size queen. Another fed Penisleeve cum and was replaced as he groaned and moaned in utter piggy pleasure. Miss Lilo encouraged more and more men to fuck him, face-fuck, wank, twist his nipples, pull his balls, fuck, fist, double fuck and double fist his ever bigger hole. She had the untie him and squat over one cock while two others were forced up his arse. He had to wank two onto his face while swallowing as much as possible. Cock after cock just blew across or in Penisleeve face, chest, cock, balls and of course his arse. Eventually Miss Lilo had everyone just line up before his arse or face and take turns blowing on or in him. She then came out from her room to inspect her sloppy slut.

She paced over to his smeared mess, made him kneel at her feet, his knees way apart and his hands behind his head. Cum was everywhere and the stream that ran from his uncontrolled arsehole was impressive. Miss Lilo stood over him and let her thick 12" squirting dong brush his lips. "All of it baby" was all she said as she leaned in towards his face. She placed one hand on the back of his head and placed the thick head between his lips. "All off it now!" And she pulled his head towards her hips and buried 12" of vibrating dong down his throat and stimulated her engorged clit to make herself cum. She growled and grunted in deep animal satisfaction. The slut was just satisfying her needs right now. He was struggling slightly as she held him to her groin and the sounds of gurgling, gasping and spluttering accompanied her ecstasy finishing with her squeezing the bulb to 'inseminate' her slut.

She propped herself up on the sweating kneeling pig in front of her and slowly regaining some semblance of control pulled her cock free. Drool and cum hung from it to the floor and covered Penisleeve. "Turn round and present slut." Penisleeve turned and pressing his forehead to the ground presented for Miss Lilo.

His presented arsehole was just a dark cum filled gape, more than a dozen cocks, fist and toys had stretched it and Miss Lilo just put her both hands palm to palm. "cannonball" whereby she pressed her clenched fists against his hole and pushed to force then straight in. Penisleeve moaned but didn't resist as Miss Lilo proceeded to cannonball him. Both fists fingers entwined to form one HUGE knobby weapon rammed in and out of his hole, determinedly destroying his flesh, stretching, bruising, using him unto his ecstatic screams reached a climax and miss Lilo believing he'd cum properly via his sloppy fuck-hole let him have his orgasm and come down.

After having the slut lick the sling, toys and floor clean Miss Lilo walked Penisleeve out the back of the club to their car, still naked and with his arse full of a huge plug. He had weights on his balls and nipple clamps biting in to his nipples. All in all Miss Lilo still hadn't seen enough and when she got home he was going on the wall hooks and the electric torture of his nipples and balls could start.