The Party Animal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And - and the carrot?"

"The carrot is slightly harder. You have to give him a blowjob."

"A blowjob? Matt? Oh my God!"

"Sorry, Edie, but it's either that or - well, you know the alternative. I could tell from last night that you seem to enjoy blowjobs, so it shouldn't be too bad. I doubt that his cock's very big. And it could have been worse."

"Worse? How?"

"He could have insisted that he does to you what I did to you last night."

"Oh my God!"

"Precisely. So why don't we finish getting dressed and go out to Starbucks for breakfast? The common room is frankly disgusting, and I doubt there's one carton of milk in the fridge that's in date."

"I'm a student. I can't afford to go to Starbucks. They charge nearly three quid just for a coffee!"

"Edie, I'll treat you. After what you did for me last night, you deserve it."

Over coffee and a croissant at a quiet corner table near the window, her mood brightened.

"Did we - did we really do - what you said, last night?" she asked, blushing somewhat.

"We did. And I promise you - you loved it. All of it." I leaned close, reached up and stroked her hair. "You were fantastic. You were hot and sexy and so up for it all. And like I said, you came four times, and you made me come twice. I would have done it some more but I was pacing myself, and you seemed rather out of it."

"But I don't - I don't do that sort of thing. I mean, I've never..." she lowered her voice, "never - done that before."

"Edie, you did it all last night. Trust me. You were fabulous. We both loved it. You have some photos to prove it. No-one is going to blab about it - as long as you're prepared to give some geek what I suspect will be his first blowjob. I doubt he'll last that long, and you can wear a blindfold and pretend he's me. And you can make him wear a flavoured condom, so you don't have to taste anything - unpleasant."

"But - I can't believe it. I behaved like such a slut! And it sounds like people heard me, and now they'll all know. And I don't, like, do one night stands."

"Edie, baby, whatever you took, it seemed to put you in touch with your inner slut, and it was fantastic for both of us. If someone spiked your drink, it backfired on them big time, as you and I had all the fun. Don't worry about the reputation thing. I don't think Matt will blab, and even if he does, he's just some geeky wanker and you can say it's all his fantasy. But talking of fantasies, if you can't remember what we did last night, perhaps you'd like to try some of it again now that you're not stoned. My place is just around the corner. We can prove that this wasn't a one-night stand."

She smiled shyly and thought about it for a moment. I stood up and held out my hand. She took it, and I led her out of Starbucks and back to my flat. It was considerably tidier, cleaner and better furnished than her place. The bed is much bigger. And no-one was going to knock on the door or report Edie's antics around the college.

Without the drugs, Edie was shy and nervous at first. We kissed a lot, then I undressed her, and we showered together in my (large) shower cubicle. Then I took her to my bed and spent about forty minutes licking and finger-fucking her. After she had come twice, she sucked me, and this time I just let her continue until I'd filled her mouth with juice. Then I fixed her a vodka and Red Bull - her choice - to wash it down, and we kissed and cuddled for a while.

I told her how beautiful she was, and started stroking her still-wet pussy. Then I got out a condom and fucked her, gently at first, then harder and harder. We were in missionary position for most of it, gazing into each other's eyes, kissing hungrily. I was thrusting as hard as I could, she was pushing her pussy up to meet me, hooking her legs behind my thighs, then moving up until her heels were pounding my buttocks, like a rider's spurs, urging me on, deeper, harder. We both came very, very strongly.

It was after we'd had lunch in a local pub, over a bottle of wine that she drank like it was water, that we returned to my flat and I suggested that she try anal again.

"But - but I've never done it before," she bleated.

"Actually, you have. You did it with me, last night, and you enjoyed it so much that you told Matt about it."

"I only have your word for that," she said.

"Well, if you'd looked in your rubbish bin, you'd have found a slightly smelly used condom, wrapped in tissues. Sadly I didn't take any pictures. But I haven't lied to you about anything. And I won't. You loved it last night. If you relax, you'll love it this afternoon. So try it. We can always stop if you change your mind."

I got out a tube of lube and a tapered vibrator I keep for the purpose, and persuaded her to roll onto her front over a pillow, so I could prepare her. I took it slowly, gently, and used my other hand to get her pussy tingling nicely. She squealed when I took two fingers out of the hole and inserted the vibrator, and squealed again when she came, quite unexpectedly, about five minutes later.

"Wow, that was weird," she said when she'd stopped thrashing around and caught her breath. "It was really strong, but not like anything - anything I've felt before."

"Good. Are you ready to try something else new?"

"What - what are you thinking of?"

"Well, I guess it's something only a slut would do, so maybe you wouldn't be interested."

"I - what is it? What do you want to do to me?" I knew she knew, but I guessed she wanted me to spell it out, to get her fizzing again with the thought of doing something very 'naughty'.

"It's something I'll do with you, not just to you. But I can only do it with a real slut."

"So - so do you think I'm a slut?" she asked. Her eyes betrayed her excitement.

"Well, Edie, let's see. You've sucked me off and swallowed my cum. I've fucked you with my fingers and eaten your pussy, you've demanded that I fuck your sweet little cunt really hard with my cock until we both came, and then you came again with a vibrator in your tight little bum. I'd say that you could - could be a fantastic, grade-A, hot little slut if you wanted. But of course, you've got to want to be."

I could see that she was getting more and more turned on by what I was saying. I could also feel it, as she rubbed her pussy harder against my hand. I was playing to the private fantasy she'd revealed to me last night - the good little girl who turns into a nasty slut - and it was working.

"So - do you want me to take that vibrator out of your arse and replace it with something else?"

"I - I - oooh!" I'd been playing with her clit and teasing her arse with the vibrator, and she was clearly now getting seriously turned on.

"Sorry - was that a 'yes'?"

"Oh - oh - oh - yes - yes..." she gasped, as I slipped the buzzing toy back and forth in her well-lubed arse and strummed her clit.

"Cool. Only this time, you do it."

"Wha - what?" She seemed almost as dazed and confused as she had the night before.

"This morning you accused me of rape, so I don't want a repeat. You lower that sweet, tight little arsehole of yours onto my cock. You set the speed and the depth. I'll play with your pussy while you're doing it, and let's see who comes first. And I'll take some pictures with your phone to show that you did it all yourself."

If there's anything I enjoy more than sliding my cock into a girl's arse, it's feeling a girl's arse sliding onto my cock - with the added bonus of having a wide-open pussy to watch, and play with, while she's doing it. As if I wasn't enjoying the sensations themselves, the sight of Edie's delicious arse slowly engulfing my cock, plus the rest of Edie also discovering the sensations, was a spectator sport in itself. She had positioned her arsehole on the head on my cock, legs spread and her feet on the mattress, arms behind her, and then began carefully lowering herself onto me. Her face showed a mixture of concentration and surprise at the new sensations - some good, some less so. She had to use quite a lot of her body weight to make my cock go past her ring, while I circled my thumb lazily over her clit and watched her face. One moment, her eyes would be tightly closed and she would be biting her lip as she concentrated on forcing my cock deeper inside her. The next her eyes and mouth would be wide in surprise as something inside her arse or in her pussy triggered an intense and unexpected sensation.

Slowly she wriggled her way down my cock, down a little, up a little, down a little more, until her skinny arse-cheeks were finally resting on my thighs. The expression on her face was one of amazement - possibly even of shock. Her breathing was ragged and her eyes had something of a glazed expression. I was still playing with her clit, rubbing my thumb backwards and forwards over it, and I'd now got a finger inside her cunt and was stroking her g-spot.

"Edie, baby, you're amazing. You look incredibly sexy, and you've got all of my cock up your arse. How does that feel?"

"I - I - oh my - oh - ohmygod ohmygo-o-o-od!" she moaned, and I suddenly felt the first fierce contraction of her tight little arse as she came. Once again, there was a little gush of pussy juices over my hands and onto my body - not, you understand, the garden-hose-like arc you sometimes see in porn films, but a satisfying little spurt that told me Edie was enjoying what we'd been doing. And the thing was, we'd barely started.

The look in her eyes was almost as faraway as it had been the previous night, and her legs started shaking uncontrollably. It was beautiful to watch, and almost painful to feel as her tight arse muscles kept squeezing and releasing my cock. I held on, not allowing the amazing sights and sensations of Edie in orgasm take me too far.

I waited until I felt she really couldn't take any more and then eased the pressure on her pussy and her clit, letting her down slowly and gently. I took my fingers out of her tight, wet little cunt, wiped them on the sheets and grabbed her phone from the bedside. Three quick photos of Edie blissed-out in a post-orgasmic haze, and then I put the phone down and moved that hand to her breast. I took my other thumb away from her clit, just maintaining lazy circles around her outer pussy lips as she slowly came back down to Earth. When I felt that she'd subsided far enough from her peak, I asked her "Are you ready for some more?"

Her breathing was a little ragged, and her eyes still seemed glazed and distant, but she nodded. "OK, Edie, lift up a little. Slide up my cock, and then slowly back down. Just take it as far as you feel comfortable."

"Oh - oh - OK. Just - oooh!" She started to rise up my cock again, pushing up with her arms and legs, while I kept lightly teasing around her pussy and her hard nipples and watching the amazing show in front of me. After a few moments, she started a slow up and down motion that felt absolutely fantastic, even through rubber. Gradually my hands returned to stimulating her pussy again, and by the time I had a finger back on her g-spot and my thumb was teasing her clit again, she was riding almost my entire length, and again, her face wore that expression of pre-orgasmic rapture that turned me on so much.

Her tight little arse was giving my cock the most amazing ride, hot and tighter than a pussy. Given that and the show that Edie was giving me, if I hadn't been sheathed in rubber, I probably would have shot my load already. Even so, I was very close, and it seemed that Edie was trying very hard to bring me off, as she slid her tight little arse almost the full length of my shaft with each stroke.

"Edie, you amazing, gorgeous slut. Your hot arse feels so good. Go on, fuck yourself on my cock until you come."

She slid down the full length of my shaft in one rapid movement, gripping my cock tightly, and I felt myself tipping over the edge. She looked at me with an expression of sudden surprise and I felt her arse give a jolt - and I was gone. As her arse pulsed around my cock and my hands got another soaking, my focus was on my massively sensitised cock firing spurt after spurt of spunk into a straining rubber, inside a hot, throbbing arsehole. The world seemed to spin, and I heard a sort of distant high-pitched squealing, somewhere behind the rushing noise in my ears.

I finally realised that the high-pitched noise was Edie actually screaming as she came, and her orgasm seemed to go on and on until my cock was almost in pain, being repeatedly squeezed by her tightest of holes. All I could do was grit my teeth and let her ride this orgasmic wave, still teasing her clit and g-spot with my hands, as a puddle of pussy juices collected on my stomach and ran down to soak the towel I'd spread out to protect the sheets.

Finally, she flopped backwards and rolled to the side, and my softening cock slid out of her. I managed to wipe myself on a corner of the towel, before stretching out next to her and holding her gently in my arms.

"That - that was..."

"Nice?" I asked, facetiously. She looked at me as if I was deranged. "Sorry; it was the only adjective you seemed to know last night. I don't know about you, but from my perspective that was some of the best sex I've ever had." I kissed her.

The kiss was - well, it was certainly more that the sort of kiss you give a girl with whom you've just had what you know will be a one-night-stand. The way she kissed me back, it was soft, and horny and - and genuinely affectionate. Strangely, I kissed her the same way.

When you're a student, you pick up some odd skills. Get a bit of old hard plastic strap - the type used to wrap some parcels. Shape a large piece of BluTack to fit the mortice of a door frame. Wrap the strap around it, leaving a bit left over, and secure the strap to the BluTack with a drawing pin. Slip it into the mortice of an open door when the owner of the room isn't looking. When the door shuts, apparently locked, you then just have to push and it opens again.

I knocked on Matt's door around 6pm the following day. He opened it, looking very pleased with himself.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Oh yes!" he said.

"Do you have a condom?" I added.

"She didn't say anything about a condom," he replied.

"Better get one, just in case," I added.

"In case of what?" he replied, his eyes narrowing.

"Well, you never know..." I said, in a non-committal tone.

He went back into the room and reached into the bedside drawer, rummaging for a rubber. As he did so, I surreptitiously pushed the BluTack block with its plastic strap into the door mortice. I stood in the doorway as he came back, so that he couldn't see my handiwork.

"I hope you've showered," I said, maintaining eye contact. "Edie only likes clean guys."

"Of course," he answered with a 'duh, what do you take me for?' expression.

I kept him talking as he pulled the door shut behind him, to mask the fact that there was no 'click' of a securing lock. "Edie's ready for you. She wanted me to be there, but I guessed you wouldn't be too happy about it if I was. So I'll be waiting outside the door. If I hear anything I don't like, I promise you I'll be in there like a shot - I have a key". I held it up to show him. "And what Edie's about to do is in full and final payment. If either of us hears a word about what Edie's doing today, or what she said on Saturday night, or anything negative at all, I promise I will force you to spend some time in A&E and probably at an orthodontists. I'm not joking, and I'm sure you realise that. Understood?"

He looked a little worried. I don't think I'm a scary-looking guy. I've travelled in parts of Eastern Europe where some of the guys look like they'd be happy to rip your head off and spit down your neck, and I'm not in the same league. Also, as a musician, I have to be careful about my hands. However, I was a bit taller and quite a lot fitter than Matt, so I guessed that I impressed upon him that I might be capable of carrying out my threats. He looked at me and nodded.

"Good." We stood outside Edie's door. "Knock, go in and enjoy. I promise you this will be a once in a lifetime experience. And be gentle with her, or you'll regret it. OK?"

He knocked. Edie, in a wrap-over dressing gown, answered the door and let Matt in. She looked past him to me with a look of alarm, but I smiled and nodded. She knew the plan. I just hoped I could make it work.

As soon as the door closed, I dashed back to Matt's room, pushed open the door and hurried inside. I took a pair of disposable gloves from my pocket, put them on and quickly began my search. It wasn't unknown for student halls to be raided for drugs, so if Matt was a bit paranoid, he may have hidden what I was looking for a little sneakily.

The bedside drawer yielded little except a 12-pack of condoms - wishful thinking, I thought - and some blue pills that looked a bit like Viagra but were probably some useless 'stimulant' you can buy from chemists. In the space under the bottom drawer were a stack of porn mags and DVDs - hardly unexpected. I checked under the mattress, under the bed, on top of the wardrobe, careful each time to ensure I put everything back where I'd left it. I was beginning to get worried that I wouldn't find what I was looking for, when it occurred to me to look under the drawers in the bedside cabinet.

Bingo! Sellotaped to the underside of the top drawer was a small, clear plastic pouch, containing a few interesting-looking pills. I quickly peeled off the tape, taking care not to touch the bag, and dropped it into a clear plastic pouch I'd brought along with me. Then I put everything back, retrieved my BluTack door-stopper and headed back as quickly as I could to Edie's room.

When I burst in, Matt's cock was in Edie's mouth. She was wearing just her bra and panties, plus a sleep mask - mostly so she could fantasise that it wasn't him she was sucking off - but I saw that he was taking advantage of that by filming it on his phone. Matt's trousers and pants were around his ankles; he was otherwise naked - not a pretty sight.

I rushed over to them, grabbed Matt's hand with the camera and twisted it up behind his back. With his trousers around his ankles, his mobility was limited, and though he thrashed with his other arm, he failed to hit me. He yelled, his cock slipped out of Edie's mouth, and Edie pulled off the sleep mask.

"Edie, take this," I said, pulling the phone from Matt's fingers and lobbing it over to Edie. "See what he's recorded and delete it. You might like to check his gallery, and if there's anything incriminating, email it to yourself as evidence."

"What the fuck are you doing?" Matt protested. "We had a deal. I'll have to tell everyone about Edie, now." He was still held, bent double, with me holding his arm firmly behind his back.

"I don't think so - unless you want the Police to pay you a visit. What did you spike Edie's drink with on Saturday night?"

"That - that wasn't me. I don't know what you're talking about," he jabbered.

"Really? So when I take these pills that I found in your room round to the police, they won't find anything interesting?"

"AH! You're hurting me! What - what pills? I don't know - anything - about any pills."

"The pills that were taped to the underside of your bedside drawer, arsehole!"

"You've - you've been in my room. I'll - I'll tell the police about you!"

"I don't think you will. I think it's an offence to drug a girl with the intention of having sex with her. I think that, technically, it counts as attempted rape."

"You - you have no proof that they were ever mine!"

"Really? I'd guess there are quite a few fingerprints on the plastic pouch and the Sellotape. You see, I was careful to use gloves and protect the evidence. So what do you say now?"