The Party at Dana Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once out the host said that the two similar colors should hold hands, march to the nearest bedroom that was unoccupied and re emerge at ten minutes to midnight with smiles on their faces.

Eddie glanced again at Anne who gave him another wink which he matched and added a big smile to her own. She walked over to Tom, grabbed his hand and led him off. Emily grabbed his hand and turned the other direction with him, almost running in her haste. As soon as they got inside she kissed him with her tongue deep inside his mouth, her hunger almost palpable with her desire to be fucked. He stripped her bra off, sucked her nipple as she pulled his shorts down then when he was done she gave his cock an admiring quick glance, kneeled and sucked it and his balls quickly then rose stripping her own panties off to reveal the biggest gash he'd ever seen with full round lips on each side, each fully engorged with blood and leading to what was clearly a wet and welcome place. She pushed him backward on the bed and said, "Now, do me now. God damn it, I've wanted to fuck your big cock all night." She climbed his body and raised her hips as she held his cock and guided it inside the nicest pussy he'd felt outside of Anne's then sat down as hard as she possibly could, grunting, crying out then starting to rhythmically fuck up and down, forward and back on his cock, grinding and moving, the heat from her body all over him. He reached up and sucked her little tits and their enormous nipples until they were almost an inch long. When they were he reached up for her head and pulled it down to his, kissing her with his entire tongue inside her mouth. It was like he was fucking her with his cock and his tongue in different openings at the same time. She jerked towards him, drove her hips then groaned and ground her pussy onto his cock and flooded him with liquid as she came in wave after wave. His cum was instantly inside her flooding the cave behind her wonderful camel's toe pussy opening. They continued to move and over the next fifteen minutes she came twice more while he miraculously stayed hard inside her, transferring from her pussy to her ass and back once. He was too big for her ass for it to be comfortable though she wanted him to try again. At that moment, the door knocked and the hostess said, "time's up, back to the great room only no one is allowed to have clothes on. We're all naked, wrinkles, surgical scars and all. When there, you'll switch partners for the net two hours to a different color chip before rejoining your spouse at two a.m. for the night. The choice will be by the women and you can't be chosen by your wife. It will be the woman's job to get your equipment back up any way they can. Take a soft drink and get some nourishment, gentlemen, you're going to need it. Remember, what happens here stays here" and laughingly moved on.

Emily kissed him, thanked him, told him he was the biggest cock and best fuck she'd ever had and slid her card into his pants pocked. "Call me if you want to meet some other time just you and me. I want to fuck you when we've got hours, big Eddie." He grinned, patted her tits, complimented her nipples and pussy and said he might just do that if Anne didn't mind. She told him Anne would probably get a chance to fuck someone else again if she wanted it too based on past parties.

They got up, wiped off the other person's genitals, combed their hair with their hands, held hands and walked back out to the great room where all were there already. Anne was radiant, flushed and fucked with a grin as big as a house on her face standing next to Tom who had a rather average sized cock but was uncut and had huge balls. Ned was a good sized fellow and he seemed very happy with Marie. Bill was standing next to Sallie with his average cock and rubbing her hip. Sallie's big tits were tipped by the largest aureoles he'd ever seen with dark brown nipples and had to be at least double D size tits. They were just above the thickest, richest thatch of pubic hair he'd ever seen which was hiding her lips but didn't hide the cum and moisture stuck between the various hairs from what was obviously a frantic fuck administered by Bill.

The hostess, Marie, had a fully shaved pussy and a really nice ass below a set of wonderfully symmetrical C cup tits which jiggled when she said: "Ok, girls, go get 'em!" Anne ran for Bill and grabbed his hand and took off. Emily moved to Tom and did the same. Marie got Ned and Sallie couldn't wait to grab him but by the cock instead of his hand. She smiled and said to him, "Eddie, let's go try this thing out. I love to suck cock and yours has to be ten inches long. Wait until I get my lips on this big sucker!" She marched to the last bedroom with him in tow and began to bring his cock back to life.

First she stood and kissed him and held him until he felt warm and could inhale all of her scent, feel the warmth of her saliva through her open mouth and sucked on her tongue then her fingers, one by one. She bent forward and caressed his buns, then lifted his balls and held them, rolling them over and over and back and forth. The tip of his cock was slowly growing bigger when she suddenly bent forward and pulled his cock up and put her nipples down onto the head of his dick and rubbed it around in circles on each one. When she was done she stood, turned away from him then bent over away from him, showing him her ass and her pussy which he felt with his hands then rubbed with the now hardening cock tip as it rather quickly grew back to life. She was hairy from her asshole all the way around and he loved the feeling of the hair on his cock and groaned. When his cock was fully wet he slid it inside her pussy and stroked her four or five times until she moved upright and sat him down on the bed. She kneeled and put her tits around his cock and manipulated it for several minutes before she reached with her hand and slowly touched the tip with its clear wet drip of pre cum on it with her tongue, humming and moaning. All he could do was be on sensory overload, heat, wetness, the smell of their sexual odors, the feeling of her skin, her tongue, and his hands grabbing her tits and pulling them.

Somehow, and he really didn't know how, Sally was above his mouth with her hips on the bed over him and his cock was below her mouth when they touched each other. At the first touch, Sally ground her mons and pussy into his face and quietly screamed while she quivered with her first cum. He drank it all, felt her liquid on his chin and when she was done quivering, turned her, kissed her with her own cum then stood her up, spread her legs and lifted her until her back was against the edge of the low chest of drawers and then pointed his now 10" of cock into the thick nest of hair and entered her with it. She quivered again, clutching and cumming with her tits banging from side to side and her mouth covering his with so much pressure trying to drive her pussy over his cock and literally melt him inside her. He reached down and put his finger in her ass when she was done and started a whole new round of quivering until she started crying and asked him to put her on the bed and let her fuck him on top so she could control it, could feel it, could manage the best fuck she'd ever had. His ego was over the moon.

For two hours they tried everything, missed the New Year but exhausted themselves even having her slide her ass over and inhale his big cock very slowly after her third or fourth orgasm wet every part on her and him. At one point they rested with his soft cock against her big tits for half an hour until he could get hard again and slowly start sliding it down and up the length of her hairy gash. As he did so she too reached in to a purse she had put by the bed and gave him a card with her private number and whispered, "Call me. I want to fuck you more than just tonight."

At two a.m. a bell rang up and down the hall as the host and hostess walked saying, "back in your rooms. Breakfast is at 8 a.m. Happy New Year!"

He discovered he needed to go back to their room where Anne was laying with legs apart, cum all over her pussy and a huge grin spread all over her face. She simply said, "Clean me up, Eddie, then let's talk."

He found out on the way home the next day that all the women and all the men had these little cards and they had all including Anne handed them out. Anne had known a little more than she had said he figured but at least his 10" had been enough of a hit to get repeat invites. It turned out later that the hosts had these parties once a quarter and there were about 20 couples who regularly in different small four or five couple groups met for just such gatherings. They were invited to the March gathering and immediately agreed to go.

Anne fucked him nightly with inventiveness and solid passion for a solid month on the basis of what had happened New Year's and wanted to hear everything about his fucking and told him all about hers. She even surprised him saying she'd given Emily one of her cards and invited her over to do both Eddie and herself if Emily would let her suck that wonderful camel's toe vulva of hers.

He asked Anne what Emily had said in response. "She'll be here by herself February 1st honey. Save up!"

This was a party and a half as it turned out!

12