The Party at Jimbo's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think?" she replied. "Not only that but I'm on the pill so don't worry."

"The pill? Oh yeah, the pill. Good."

Two weeks later there was another party at Jimbo's Rob and Becky arrived together and both of them immediately sought Jimbo out. He saw the two coming towards him quickly noticing that neither Rob nor Becky looked very pleased to see him.

"Well, how's the brother kisser and the sister smoocher?" asked Jimbo.

Rob gave the scrawny man a moderately hard push causing him to fly backwards and land on the couch. Rob stood over Jimbo and glared at him for a moment then stepped aside. Becky leaned in and took Jimbo's head in her hands and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Jimbo," she said. Then she smiled and walked away to find a beer.

"If you bring up that kissing business again I'll rip your spine out," said Rob. "And thanks," he added before heading for the keg himself.

Jimbo wasn't sure what had just happened but decided not to try and figure it out. Instead he looked around the room for any possibly unattached females that might need a refill.

12