The Party Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Surprises can be so much fun.
1.2k words
4.16
13.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to go to a party. I didn't really want to go, but friends are dragging me. They say that I need some excitement in my life. If they only knew what I was doing when they thought I was home alone! I really won't know anybody at the party. "What the Hell?" I decide. As I draw a bubble bath, I think of you.

I want to be in your arms tonight instead of going to a stupid party. But you are with her. I climb into the bath, painfully aware of the ache in my pussy that starts whenever I think of you. As the warm water surrounds me, I start to imagine you are here. I start to lather up with light touches across my chest. My nipples ache for you. I run my nails across my nipples. Little electric shocks course my body and run straight to my clit. I imagine you pinching them, sucking them...I feel like you are really here.

Slowly, I move my hand down to my clit. I play with it, teasing it with a light fluttering touch. It is standing at attention, just like a cock would do. My little woman cock... Hard, peeking out from under its hood, it throbs with every beat of my heart. My pussy is aching for your hardness. I reach over and pull out my favorite bath toy, my rubber dildo. I slowly tease my pussy with it, imagining that is your throbbing cock sliding between my pussy lips,savoring each pass as it glides through my slick lips. I stroke it across my clit, just like you like to do when you tease me. Finally, I plunge it in. It pierces me. I start to cum around it immediately. I feel it pulsing in my pussy as my pussy tries to milk it, sucking it deeper into me. As my climax starts to fade, I start to slowly thrust it in and out.

It is like you are really here. I can smell your scent. I can taste your skin. I feel your hard cock thrusting in me harder and faster. Filling me up, spreading my cunt lips. I feel myself climbing up the hill of my peak, feeling like I am falling at the same time. As I climax, I scream in ecstasy, my orgasm coursing through my body in violent waves. I lay in the tub, spent, as my pussy twitches with its final tremors...

I look at the clock.

"Damn, I have to leave in a half hour." I mutter to myself. I drain the tub, thinking about what I am going to wear tonight. Maybe I will wear something hot and find some guy to scratch the itch that is still there. I can always tell you about it later when we see each other again. A smile passes over my lips as the memory of how rough and exciting the sex was the last time you got possessive and jealous of me with another man.

I think I will wear the 5 inch black heels, the short tight black skirt with the nice side slit, black thigh highs with the electric blue and black garter belt, blue and black crotch less panties and red bustier that pushes my small, perky tits up, like they are resting on a shelf. Finally, I choose to add a low cut red sheer top. I think of how you love the garter belt and panties since it frames my ass so nicely, especially when you bend me over and take me from behind. My cunt clenches with the memory, as I stifle a moan.

I hurry and get dressed. I do my makeup and hair just so - dramatic and sexy, but classy at the same time. No use looking like a slut! I take one final approving glance at the mirror. Yep, I think. Just the look I was going for. I think about the throbbing hard-on you would have if you were here right now. I would never make it out the door if you were here.

I smooth over my stockings, making sure they are straight. I run my fingers through my pussy lips, they are still wet and my clit is still hard... This should make for a good night! I lock up the house and leave for the party.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I arrive at the party. I only know the hosts through acquaintances.

"Why am I here again? Oh yeah, to make you jealous when I see you again." I see my friends and I head over to them and chat for a few minutes, while I survey the room. I see a few possibilities. Then, I see you, across the room. You are watching me. I go weak at the knees instantly! I excuse myself to go get a drink. Out of the corner of my eye, I see you still watching me, undressing me, with a smirk on your face.

"DAMN! It is making me hot!" I see her standing with you, so I try to ignore you. No one knows our secret...no one can find out. I get my drink and move outside to the balcony. I am alone. I lean on the railing, and look up at the stars. I try to collect my thoughts, regain my composure.

You come up behind me, body pressed against my back, grasping my breasts pinching the nipples, nuzzling my neck. I feel your cock hard as ever throbbing, straining against your pants, pressing against my ass. You ask me if I thought you wouldn't find out about the little outfit that I was wearing tonight. I start to stammer..."I was trying to make you jealous. I was going to pick someone up tonight and fuck their brains out and tell you all of the gory details later...."

"Well, you picked me up...."

You lift up my skirt. You see the stockings and garter belt.

"I see you went all out...."

You unzip your pants and release your beautiful cock.

"I'm gonna teach you a lesson...."

You take me from behind in one hard thrust. I am so wet you slide right in. I am pressed up against the railing now. I can't move, your hard, throbbing cock impales me. In this position, I am so tight that my pussy milks your cock with each thrust.

"Teach me a lesson baby; I was such a bad girl..."

The orgasm rips through my body suddenly. You squeeze my tits, alternating pinching, twisting and pulling them. You thrust as hard as you can. The pulsing of my orgasm matches the pulsing of your cock, making the feeling that much more intense. I take you with me, over the cliff of my orgasm. The sensation causes you to start spurting your seed, filling my pussy to capacity. As you continue to thrust into me, our juices start to rush out, surging down my thighs. You slowly pull out. You rub your cum covered cock against my clit while thrusting between my clenched legs. You give me another orgasm. I drop to my knees and clean up your still throbbing cock. You straighten yourself up.

"I need to go clean up." I say.

"No. That is your punishment. You have to walk around the rest of the night with your pussy dripping with my cum. I will deal with your rebellion in the morning." You return inside. I turn back around, straighten my skirt and finish my drink. Looking at the stars, I try to collect my thoughts and composure once again.