The Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andrea" he said to her, almost singing her name. He began moving back and forth inside her, without hurry, just one slow push after another. She raised her hips to let him in a little deeper each time, holding his tight ass in her hands. He stopped and kissed her again while deep inside her. Then started fucking her with renewed lust, more forcefully now, more deeply still, and faster. His first aggressive thrust made her scream and he smiled.

"You like that?" he asked seductively.

"Oh yes, please don't stop" she answered.

"Am I going to make you come again?"

"Yes, please do it" she pleaded.

Just hearing his voice was almost enough. He followed the rhythm of her body and let her dictate his movements. Andrea was beyond desire, beyond excitement, beyond herself. His skillful penetration and the knowledge that she was the source of his lust gave her all she needed. And when he lost control and pushed into her for the last time and she heard him moaning, her body responded with the most intense orgasm possible, even stronger than the first. She held on to him as if her life depended on him, which perhaps in that moment it did. She closed her eyes and followed the sensations of her body, the spreading warmth inside her, the waves of pleasure all throughout, like a drug coursing through her veins. When she opened her eyes, she could see that Alessandro was still deep into his own feelings, his face transformed by ecstasy. He groaned with pleasure and finally opened his eyes.

Looking into his eyes now, in the midst of this mutually euphoric moment, Andrea felt transported into another world. His eyes were kind and beautiful, and she wondered how she could ever live again without his gaze upon her. He leaned down and gave her a long, soft kiss on her trembling lips.

"So fucking amazing" he whispered.

"I hope there will be more" Andrea replied, trying not to sound as desperate as she felt. Even now, still recovering from her climax, she felt desire for him.

"I will fuck you so much more, you have no idea" he promised.

Alessandro lifted his body off of hers, pulling out slowly, and laid on his back next to her, exhausted but he too wanting more. They laid together for a little while, listening to the ocean waves, allowing their bodies to rest.

"I think we should head back" he finally said. He stood up and put his shorts on. "I'm not letting you put these back on" he said smiling, picking up her black thong and taking a whiff of her sweet smelling pussy. He put them in his pocket and reached out his hand to help Andrea get up.

Andrea got up slowly, a bit unsteady on her feet. She arranged her dress and watched Alessandro fold the blanket. He handed her the jacket but she shook her head, she didn't need it now. He put one arm around her shoulders and started leading the way back.

"How lucky am I to have met you tonight?" Alessandro commented.

Andrea thought, if only you knew how long I've dreamed of this. Instead, she put her arm around his waist, pulling him close to her, never wanting to let go.