The Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving back in front of him, I dug my fingernails into his arm and started to pull him off the dance floor.

"Why don't you just leave him alone? It's obvious that he doesn't want to be with you sweetheart."

"And who the hell are you? I asked pointing my finger at her.

Now a small crowd of people started to gather round.

"I'm Jessica and by the looks of it, the one that Buzz wants to be with right now."

Not sure why I should have even given a shit but I just hated how she was looking at me, all smug and so sure of herself. And the fact that all of these people have been talking behind my back all night long, laughing that I was such an idiot for letting her take my soon to be husband away.

I walked right up to her and slapped her hard across the face.

Without missing a beat she slapped me just as hard back. My cheek stung as I covered it with my hand. I lifted my hand up to slap her again when she gave me another, then another.

Between the drinks and the heels that I was wearing and the fact that she was surprisingly strong, I fell down to my knees. Buzz got between us just as Jessica was going to finish me off. He picked me up by my arm and lifted me to my feet.

"Apologize Nancy, right now!!" Buzz scolded at me in front of everyone.

So many people were looking at me.

Buzz shook my arm some."Appoligize Nancy!!"

Everyone was waiting for me to say something. I looked around some and paused, then quickly ran off the dance floor. I was so humiliated that tears weld up in my eyes.

"Nancy" Buzz called out"Wait, come back here right now!"

I didn't want to stop running till I got out of this place. This was all a big mistake, I should have never agreed to any of this shit.

His footsteps got closer to me as I tried my hardest to run in these stupid heels. I felt his hand on my shoulder, pulling me to stop.

Buzz turned me to face him and held me at the waist.

"You can't leave me like this Nancy. It will ruin everything. I need you to come back with me. I really need you."

Tears were still in my eyes as I looked up at him. I felt stupid and was getting emotional about this.

"Buzz, don't you see what their saying about us with you spending all your time with that stupid slut?" I explain "You can't just make a fool out of me like this and expect me to hang around. Don't you realize that they won't give you a promotion if they think that you're a player that doesn't even respects his supposedly wife to be?"

Buzz stood there like some big kid that just fucked up.

"I didn't realize what I was doing Nancy. But I can see that you're right. I should have never done that."

Buzz sounded sincere and the way he looked at me with those "puppy done wrong" eyes, I just shook my head in disbelief.

"I can't believe I'm doing this again". I said under my breath.

"That's my good buddy." Buzz whispered as he pulled me tighter and gave me a surprisingly hug.

All of a sudden a roar of clapping started. We both turned and looked and seen about ten people standing at the doorway cheering us on.

"Give her a kiss Buzz!" Someone shouted from the crowd.

"Yea, come on you guys, kiss and make up" another yelled out.

I could feel Buzz pull me again by my waist so that we were facing each other again. We both could see what each other was thinking. Never did we think we were going to have to kiss. It never even came to mind with all our preparation for this party.

Buzz leaned down as I tilted my head up. I could feel his breath get closer as I just closed my eyes. I never in my life had a guy kiss me before and nor did I ever want one.

His lips touched mine as we both tensed up. I purse my lips and kissed him back fast. How discussing scribbled crossed my mind as I lowered my head and turned away from Buzz.

"Ohhhhhh...Come on, you two can do better than that. We're not letting you back inside till you convince us you two love birds have made up."

I felt my cheeks redden with embarrassment as I looked at Buzz. I pursed my lips, waiting for another kiss.

His lips touched mine as I felt his hands tighten and pull me to him. It was strange the way he held me close to his body. His cock felt like it was hardening against my stomach. I had to be mistaken.

He pressed his mouth against mine and gave me the most sensual kiss I ever had in my life. My hands went up from my sides and rested gently on his lapels of his jacket. Buzz continue to softly press his lips against mine and finally pulled away, looking at me then giving me a couple more light pecks.

What had gotten over Buzz? That wasn't a fake kiss; it felt like he really meant it.

Again the crowd clapped approval as I stood breathless wondering what had just happened. Goose bumps covered my arm as I looked over at them and blushed. Buzz then gently squeeze my side and slowly escorted me back to the party.

I felt so light headed having just kissed Buzz and so embarrassed that I somehow enjoyed it. I wonder if Buzz did as well. Was he really getting hard from kissing me? Did he want me in that way? Is that the way he's thinking of me right now?

With his arm around me I was feeling feminine and sexy for the first time in my life. Something was happening and I wasn't to sure what. I leaned in closer to Buzz and felt him rub my side in affection.

"So where have you two been?" Carol asked.

Buzz pulled out my chair as I smoothed my skirt under my bottom; I delicately sat down on the edge of the seat.

"Oh we just had to talk about a few things, that's all, everything is just fine,,, right Nancy???"

I looked up and smiled at Buzz." everything is perfect"

I held onto his eyes with mine a little.

"What was I doing?"

I quickly turned away from him and looked at Carol..."Everything is just fine"

"Well girl, if he ever gives you any trouble, you just come to me, I'll straighten him out" Carol said as she and the other ladies laughed, I smiled and laughed with them. That seemed to put everyone as ease.

I couldn't believe the time I was having after that. Julie and Carol were so much fun. They constantly were putting the guys down with little playful quips as dinner was served to us. We all had casual conversation while we were eating but it slowly moved to where the guys were talking amongst themselves and the girls likewise. It felt so strange being accepted as one of the girls.

"So, what do you do Nancy? Carol asked being polite since I wasn't really saying too much.

I looked at her a little stunned, we never planned for that kind of a question, I quickly looked over at Buzz but he was too wound up talking about baseball with the guys to take notice of what was just asked of me. I looked back at Carol and blushed a little.

"I'm between jobs right now," I thought hard again "I was a secretary for a small firm but they went out of business,,, so I 'm taking a little time off".

Julie spoke up." Well dear, if Buzz gets this promotion, all you're ever going to have to do is take care of him and have some babies."

The women all giggled as I turned beet red.

"That's not going to happen anytime soon," I giggled back with them.

I was so proud of my answer as I picked up my glass of wine and took another sip. As I sat my glass back down, I look over at Buzz and leaned in close to him.

"Do you have a cigarette?" I whispered to him.

I figured if I excused myself from the table I could get out from the girl talk and not have to worry about being asked anymore weird questions.

Buzz just kept talking with the guys, typical for him to ignoring his date. I asked him again.

I was feeling like I was almost invading on their "guy territory".

Still there was no response. I blushed as I notice Harry looking at me as I kept trying to get Buzz's attention.

"Um Buzz, I think the little lady wants something from you" Harry said as his eyes never left mine which felt a little strange. I smiled back at him.

Buzz looked over at me "Yes Nancy, what is it?"

Just as before, I felt a little uneasy as all the guys stop talking and look at me. Buzz seemed a little annoyed that I had interrupted him.

There was no way I was going to just ask for a cigarette with them looking at me like that. I had to say something worth bothering their conversation.

"I want to dance" I said smiling, standing up and tugging at his arm to stand.

All the guys jeered at Buzz as he rolled his eyes at them and stood up with me. One of the guys whispered loudly about already being "henpecked".

Holding Buzz's hand I looked down at them with a sly smile.

"Why not ask your wives to dance as well, I'm sure they all want too."

Now it was Buzz's turn to laugh at them as he slipped his hand around my waist."Come on guys, the ladies want to dance."

I laugh right along with Buzz as everyone started to get up. The guys mumbling as their wives took their hands.

The music was loud and rocking as we entered the dance floor. Buzz pulled me to the center and swung me lightly in front of him.

Looking up at him smiling, I started to sway to the music; he just smiled back down at me. We were getting away with this masquerade. The plan was working perfect. I felt relieved as we both danced.

After about ten minutes of dancing, I really started to loosen up. I would look around and mimic how the other ladies were dancing.

Buzz was also enjoying himself as he would playfully grab at my waist and pull me to him. I would give him a seductive look and turn against his body and shimming up and down against him a few times then dancing back in front of him. I could see by the look in Buzz's eyes I was getting to him. Somehow I like that.

It was bound to happen, a slow song started playing. I hesitated for a second before I stepped close to Buzz. His hands went to my waist as mine went to his. We slowly swayed back and forth to the music. I looked up at him and smiled then rested my head against him. I felt him hold me tighter and a little lower on my hips.

Glancing up I could see Carol in the same position with her eyes shut, I strangely knew how she was feeling.

Buzz then lowered his head closer to mine and whispered

"You sure look hot tonight."

Did he just say I was hot? I said to myself as we kept dancing. Is that how he thinks of me? Hot? I was so embarrassed.

The song ended as I pushed away from him and laughed in the case he was kidding around. He just looked at me with a glint in his eye, almost a desired look. I'm sure he wanted me like any other girl he dated.

I felt his eyes devour me for a split second

"I'm going back to the table to have another drink, you coming??" Buzz said.

." What? I mean, um, ok, sure." I said shaking off the little trance of his look.

Buzz turned and started to walk off the dance floor. I had to scurry to catch up with him. Taking small fast steps, carefully trying not to trip on my heels and slid my arm under his holding it tight against me. Buzz looked down and smiled.

Harry and Janice were already at the table sipping their wine when Buzz and I got there.

"You guys make a beautiful couple. We were watching you two as you dance. Reminded me of Harry and I when we were you age. "Janice said." You have made a perfect choice Buzz".

"Well thank-you very much" Buzz said as he pulled my chair out for me to sit." I think I made as right choice as well.

He was lightly rubbing my shoulders then leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I blushed and smile at the two of them and then looked up at Buzz.

He was really smitten with me. I could see it in his eyes and the way he was acting. He couldn't possibly be getting turned on by all of this, could he?

"Um, Buzz." I said leaning close to him." Why did you say that to me?"

"Say what. I didn't say anything." Buzz said as he took a drink.

I didn't move my lips" Not here, out on the dance floor. You said I was hot."

Buzz blushed."Yea and so do the rest of the guys in here. You can't tell me that you haven't notice.

"Notice what? What are you talking about? I whispered loudly, looking at him. "

"Come on for Christ sakes, most of the guys in here would die to get a shot at you."

I quickly turned my head and looked around the party. I would see guys pull there eyes from me as soon as I looked at them. I couldn't believe it as I felt a warm sensation come over me. It was like I lost my breath or something. I was being desired, desired by men. I know I was blushing as I look back at Buzz.

We both stared at each other for a second,

He started to smile, and then I did. We couldn't hold back any longer as we both started to laugh.

"Can you honestly believe it? I laughed as I picked up my wine and took a sip.

Buzz was trying so hard to suppress his laughter. We giggled to ourselves for five minutes, trying hard not to be notice by anyone.

We sat a while longer and chatted with everyone as they came back from dancing. Buzz and I seem to be more at ease now. It was almost the same as any other time we were together except of me being dressed this way.

I drank the rest of my wine and whispered to Buzz that I had to go to the washroom again. I stood up with my purse and made my way to the washrooms. It made me uneasy noticing all the guys glaring at me. I now knew how girls must feel, being undressed all the time with there eyes.

I pushed open the door and right away noticed that Jessica was standing doing her make-up with a few other girls. I stopped hesitantly then started to walk in. Our eyes locked onto each others. There was a second of silence, then I seen her slowly open her mouth.

"Truce?" She said as a slight smile appeared.

She must have seen the relieved look on my face as I smiled back.

"Sure, why not. I would like that."

She walked up to me. This was the first time I seen her in better light. Jessica was slightly taller than I realized, maybe by an inch or two. Very pretty and confident.

"Besides, I wouldn't want to get on Buzz's wrong side now that he's going to be the "big boss" by kicking your ass." She touched my hair lightly then looked at me straight in the eyes. "Would we?"

Jessica scared me. Something about her seemed so devious. She wanted me to challenge her again. I could feel my cheeks redden as I slowly nodded yes to her.

She just smiled and whispered to herself."What a pretty young thing you are. The fun we could have together."

I stood there frozen, not knowing what to do or say. Was she hitting on me?? What did she mean "fun together?"

With that, she turned and walked away. Her friends followed right behind as I stood there memorized. This was getting weird as I slowly walk up to the sinks and looked in the mirror.

It was no wonder no one suspected a thing. I really was a beautiful girl.

My mind drifted off as I kept looking at my reflection.

"So this is how I would look if I was a real girl" I thought.

This was the first time that I ever felt attractive. I liked that, I like the fact for I was desired by someone as beautiful as Jessica. I even like the fact that Buzz wanted me as well.

Opening my purse, I took out the mascara Mrs. Markus put inside. I leaned over the sink a little, opening the slim container. I brushed some more mascara on my eye lashes to give them more volume. I giggled to myself on how good I was at it, probably from watching my sisters all the time.

Placing it back in my purse and looking again at myself, I made faces of different emotions on my face just to see what I looked like. Little pouting faces, flirty ones and sexy ones. This was so much fun as I suddenly heard the door open to the washroom. I quickly stepped back and smiled at the lady as she walked in and I walked out.

The lights had dimmed in the party room. All of the dinners plates were cleared away now and everyone was either dancing or just hanging about in small clusters. As I stood there, glancing over to my table I could see that Buzz was once again gone.

"Why does he keep taking off" I said to myself, finally noticed him standing at the bar with a few of the guys.

Smiling to myself, I made my way towards him, making sure I bumped accidentally against some of the guys standing about.

I would smile and blush the way they would look down at me. I was so much loving this attention I was getting.

I maneuvered my way between the guys that Buzz was talking too and slid right up in front of him.

"Hi sweetheart. Did you miss me?" I said softly as I lifted my hands up and toyed with his tie.

Buzz blushed."Um, sure I did."

His eyes darted up looking at the guys to see the reaction they had, and then looked down at me with the expression on his face as to say "What are you up to now?"

I just smiled, "Well, aren't you going to introduce me to your friends?"

With that I spun around still holding onto his tie as it lay softly over my shoulder. I could feel my butt press into Buzz's crotch.

"Oh, these are the guys from the loading docks this is Stewart and Paul."

"Hi guys" I softly spoke as I daintily shook hands with them both making sure I stared into there eyes, watching them devour me. "God, the powers of a woman" I thought to myself as I made sure my ass kept rubbing against Buzz's crotch, knowing what it was doing to him.

The guys chatted back and forth, continuing the conversation. Like a good girl I just listened and smiled at each one of them as they talked.

Harry then walked up and reached between Stewart and Paul, taking my hand in his.

"Can't you see your boring the lady guys?" Harry said as he pulled me to him." Come and dance with me Nancy, Do you mind Buzz?"

"No no, go right ahead." Buzz said knowing he had to say yes to his boss.

I followed Harry out to the dance floor and quickly started to dance with him. Harry was about 50 and inches taller then me. He wasn't a bad looking guy but had a few extra pounds around his waist.

Feeling my new girly powers, I seductively danced in front of him, turning around slowly as I moved my hips. I held his eyes on mine as I openly flirted with him.

I know it wasn't right but I just couldn't help myself. It felt so wonderful to finally be noticed and wanted. I was always just a wallflower.

Harry would playfully grab at me when I danced a little too close. We were having such a good time, this cat and mouse game. Harry was a really fun guy.

After a few more dances and as the final song stopped, he asked if I wanted to go outside for a breath of fresh air. We were so both so hot and breathless. I just smiled at him and told him I would love too.

Harry slipped his arm under mine and we walked off the dance floor. I could see that he was so proud to have such a young girl with him which made me feel special as well.

Opening the doors of the dance hall balcony we stepped out. The fresh air felt so wonderful as we strolled slowly to a flower bed's retaining wall.

"Care for a cigarette?" Harry said as he reaches inside his jacket and pulled out a pack.

"I would love one." Smiling, I took one from his pack. My diamond ring shinning in the moonlight.

"That's quite the ring you have there. You must be very happy." Harry said as he flicked his lighter.

"Oh I am" tilting my head as I lit my cigarette." I 'm very happy and lucky to have found a guy like Buzz. He's such a great guy"

"Your very special yourself Nancy. You're young, alive and very beautiful."

Looking into Harry's eyes I felt myself blush. I never had anyone talk to me that way. My heart felt so warm.

He reached over and softly touched the side of my face with the back of his hand, rubbing softly.

"Yes, Buzz is one lucky guy .I bet he just can't wait to be getting home after work to see such a beautiful girl.

"What was he meaning by that?" I looked at him suspiciously.