The Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed memorized as he moved his hand from the side of my cheek to my lips.

"I bet he gets full use from these as well"

His thumb gently pulled down my bottom lip then let it back up.

"So soft, so full."

I stepped back a little from him and smudged out my cigarette.

"I think I should go back in" I said half smiling at him. I was trying to be nice.

"Wait Nancy, I want to ask you something. Just give me a few minutes."

"Ok, but I really should be getting back inside."

This was getting a little weird. Maybe I shouldn't have flirted with him so much.

"You know that I'm the one to make the final decision on whether Buzz gets the promotion or not, right? " Harry said in a quite tone.

"Yes I knew that and so?"

"Well here is what I propose. You spend some time with me and I'll make sure Buzz gets the promotion, Deal?"

"What are you talking about Harry? I asked in little more then a whisper.

"You heard me. Spend some time with me and the job is Buzz's, no strings attached after that."

My face was glowing red as I blushed with embarrassment.

"I can't believe you asked me that." I said shaking my head in disbelief.

"Don't play that innocent girl act with me. What's the big deal? Think about it for a second. Buzz gets the promotion that he wants and the increase of pay that goes with it. Your going to benefit from that as well, won't you?

"Um,, yes" I nervously said thinking that Buzz's and my scheme was in danger of falling apart.

"He gets a hundred and fifty thousand dollar sighing bonus which would help for a down payment of a house or anything you two want and you'll never have to work again for the rest of your life with the wage and bonuses he'll receive every year."

I just stood there stunned. I never knew Buzz was so respected in his work to be offered that kind of a job or wage. I felt a tinge of pride.

"Plus, you might even like it" Harry said as he smiled at me." I'm really quite good in bed."

I was just standing there with my mouth open, I didn't know what to say or do.

"I'll tell you what; you think about it, you can even tell Buzz if you want. I will go ahead and make the announcement that Buzz will be the next vice president of sales. If you decide not too spend time with me, I will rescind the offer and give it to the next man in line."

With that Harry brushed pass me and returned into the hall. I stood motionless and started to panic." I have to tell Buzz, I have to let him know what just happened."

My mind was racing as I quickly went back into the hall. I glanced around the place and saw that Buzz was still at the bar.

Reaching him in record time I took his hand in mine and pulled him to me.

"Excuse me guys, Buzz and I need to talk" I half heartily smiled at them as I was pulling Buzz out to the balcony where Harry and I were just standing.

"Buzz, we have a big problem here. Harry wants me."

"What the hell are you talking about? Talk slower" Buzz said trying to make sense of what I was saying.

"It's Harry; he made a pass at me for god sakes. I mean, more than a pass, he wants me" I screamed in a whisper.

"Ok, ok, settle down, what did he exactly say, maybe you didn't hear him right. What did you say or do to him?

"Me? I didn't do anything. What do you think I am?" Then I thought for a second."Ok maybe I flirted with him out on the dance floor but I was just joking around. I didn't think much of it, it was all in fun. Was giving the old guy a thrill."

"Oh that's just great. You should have known better with the way you're your looking for god sakes. Half the guys here would love to take a stab at you." Buzz said shouting under his breath.

"Well shit, this was all your idea anyways. I knew I shouldn't have done this. I'm getting out the hell of here and going to our room. Enough of this shit."

I turned to walk away when Buzz grabbed my arm.

"Just wait, I'll go talk with Harry and straighten this all out. Before you leave you better say good-bye to our table and act like nothing is wrong. Just tell them your tired or something. You got it?"

Seeing the way Buzz was looking at me I figured I'd better do what he said. He was really pissed that I somehow got Harry all worked up.

Buzz then let go of my arm and I straightened myself out and took a deep breath and walked back inside to our table. Buzz was a few steps behind me. It was only the wives sitting there having coffee chatting away as they all looked up at me.

I smiled." I'm going up to the room now; it was so nice meeting with all of you. I really enjoyed myself.

"You really have to go? It's still early. "Carol said as she looked at her watch. "It's only ten o'clock"

"I'm really tired, I had a long day.

"Well, I guess we'll see you in the morning then, you get a good night sleep and don't let Buzz keep you up all night." She giggled.

In the morning? I um, whats in the morning?" I felt my stomach sink a little.

"Didn't Buzz tell you? The guys are going golfing and all of us ladies have a little thing going on tomorrow in Julie's room. About elevenish." Carol said as she turned and started to chat with Janice and Julie again.

I was dumbfounded as I slowly turned and walked away from the table. I glanced over at Buzz who was talking with Harry. I was so embarrassed when I saw the two of them look over at me but I kept my head straight and kept going till I was at the elevator.

" Shit Shit Shit" I said to myself as I stomped my high heels. High heels, what the hell I'm I doing wearing high heels and a gown. Was I stupid? How the hell did I ever get talked into this shit?"

The elevator door opened. Just my luck to have two teenaged boys inside walking out.

Nice, really nice" One said to the other.

I just walked pass them and leaned against the back glass of the elevator as they stood gawking at me.

"You guys getting a good look?" Dam I was getting so mad at the way I was being looked at. Enough is enough I thought as the doors shut.

They opened again at my floor and I walked out to my room. It was then it dawned on me that I didn't have the pass key. "What else can go wrong "I slid against the wall to the ground in complete frustration.

It was about a half a hour before Buzz come out of the elevator.

"I just realized now that I had the key. Sorry about that"

"Never mind that, did you straighten everything out with Harry?" I struggled to get back on my feet after my legs had falling asleep from the way I was sitting and plus the fact of the stupid heels. I had to quickly grab onto Buzz's arm to stop from falling.

"Glad to see me Hon?" Buzz said making light of the situation, swiping the pass key and opening the door.

"This is not funny Buzz. Nothing about any of this is funny. Now what did Harry say?" I stormed by him dropping my purse on the floor and hopping on one leg as I fumble with the straps of my heels, then taking them off.

"Let me make us a drink and we'll talk about it. Just relax and get a grip of yourself."

"How can I relax about this? It's not everyday someone wants to fuck you let alone when your really a guy."

Buzz came to me with glasses in each hand." Will seventy –five thousand make you relax?"

I took the glass from him and took a big drink. Finally something stronger than wine.

"What are you talking about, what seventy-five thousand?"

"You go through with this and I'll give you half of my signing bonus." Buzz took a sip of his drink, slowly looking at me for some kind of reaction.

I didn't know what to say and stood there looking at him.

"Seventy-five thousand?" I asked shyly.

"Yep, all yours, yours to keep, to do anything you want with."

I took another big sip of my drink." But I'm a guy Buzz, Did you forget that? What about that?"

"I didn't forget that, I told him he couldn't have your pussy. I told him that was mine. He understood and respected that." He took another sip, still looking at me." Seventy-five thousand is a lot of money Nancy"

"You can call me Rob now. It's just the two of us now."

"I'm thinking you should get use to Nancy for a while. So what do you think?"

Buzz knew I needed the money. I hadn't had a job for a while and I was a few thousand in debt. This kind of money would the best thing that could have happen to me.

"Think about it Nancy, a few hours with Harry and your rich. Seems like an offer you really can't refuse, right?" Buzz finished his drink and walked back and poured another." Besides, it's not that big of a deal."

"What do you mean by that? Not a big deal, its not you that has to have sex with Harry." I walked up to Buzz and pour myself a drink. It just doesn't sit well with me. I'm not gay for god sakes. I can't see how the hell I'm going to handle having some guy walking around chasing me with his cock sticking out." I took a big sip of my drink again.

"Listen, this is the bottom line. I need this promotion and I'm not going to have you ruin this chance for me. If you didn't act like such a flirt we probably wouldn't be this mess right now. I'm offering you seventy-five thousand dollars to play along with this and for as long as it takes to secure this position. So I don't want to hear any excuses about what you can't and won't do"

"What do you mean by "as long as it takes" when is this all going to happen? How long do you think we have to play this game?" I said thinking of all the worst case scenarios that could happen.

"I'm going to be placed on a three month probation period. As long as you sleep with him before that time." Buzz said.

He placed his glass on the bar top and slipped his jacket off. "We can work this all out later. We need some time to think this through to make it right."

I drank the rest of my drink and sat my glass down as well." Do you think I can pull it off Buzz? I mean, this could really get fucked up if he ever finds out you know."

"As long as you are the girl you were tonight, everything will be fine. You just have to be "Nancy" twenty –four seven. I don't think that will be hard for you at all from what I seen tonight. No one had a clue that you were a guy."

Looking at Buzz I just let out a big sigh." I just don't know how you get me into all of these things. Seems I'm always bailing you out for one thing or another. ."

There was a moment of silence before we both smiled and nervously laughed together." Your right, we sure get ourselves in predicaments Nancy"

"Well I'm going to get change and go to bed. I have to meet the guys for an early for T- off. Give me a hand with my tie will you, it seems to be knotted or something."

Stepping up close to Buzz, I reached up and tried to pull the knot apart. He looked down at me and placed his hands on my waist. I couldn't help looking back at him as I twisted and pulled at his tie.

"I really can't believe how beautiful you were tonight Nancy. I really mean it. You were such a turn on." Buzz tilted his head and came close to kiss me.

I pulled my head back.

"Buzz, I don't think we shou..." He kissed me soft and slowly stopping my words. God his kisses were so nice. I felt my knees go weak again, embarrassed with myself for liking it.

"This isn't right Buzz" I softly said.

He smiled a reassuring smile" Of course it's right. You are suppose to be my fiancé aren't you?

I know I was blushing as I stammered over my words.

"This is just too much for me right now Buzz. I mean, all that we been through from getting ready this morning, to the party and now this Harry thing. My mind is just so mixed up right now. You know what I mean?"

The knot from his tie came undone as I removed his hands from my waist and stepped back.

"Suit yourself." He backed away and threw his tie down. It was easy to see he was upset." you're lost not mine"

Shit, now I felt terrible. What did Buzz expect me to do? Fuck him?

That's when it finally hit me. Harry is going to be fucking me; He's actually going to put his cock inside my ass!

"Um Buzz," What do you think it's going to be like?

"What are you talking about now?" He said still sounding upset.

"You know, being with Harry, having him, you know, fucking me?"

Buzz just turned and looked at me

"Most women that I been with didn't have much trouble with it. As soon as they relaxed it can even be pleasurable. . I even had one girl that wanted it in her ass more then in her pussy."

"Really? You think I'll be o.k. with it?"

He could see the worry in my face." I don't know, hard to say but you better not freeze up when Harry starts. He will know something is up if you don't perform well."

Buzz disappeared into the bathroom. I poured another stiff drink and gulped it down. A few minutes past and I heard the toilet flush. Buzz came out wearing his boxers and holding his clothes in his arm.

"I think I like to try it Buzz" I could hear my heart beating like a drum.

"Try what? Now what are you talking about. Jeeze, I swear you talk too much. Just like a typical chick.Blah blah blah. So what is it you want to try?"

That was insulting. Ok maybe I was talking too much, but what the hell?

"What we were taking about, you know the Harry and me thing."

"Oh that again, what about it?" Buzz moved to the bedroom as I followed.

"I think I like to try it. You know, like, um, like with you." I could have die standing looking at him." I think I should see what its like. Then at least I would know what to expect."

Buzz flopped down on the bed," I don't know, might not be a good idea for you and me to do it. I think your going to have to just wait and hope for the best."

I was stunned standing there as he laid out in the bed, folding the pillow under his head, looking up at me.

"Besides, didn't you just tell me ten minutes ago we shouldn't even kiss and now you're saying you want me to fuck you?"

I cringed thinking that I was actually asking him to put his cock in me.

"I know what I said but I'm just not at ease having a man so close to me. Come on Buzz, I've been helping you out so you can return the favor and help me..."

Buzz reached down and adjusted his cock through his boxers a little.

"Ok, I'll tell you what. You go get yourself cleaned up and come to bed. We'll see what happens. Sound like a deal?"

That made sense. That way I can back out if it's too much for me.

"Alright, deal. Now will you help me get out of this gown please? I need to be unzipped."

Buzz crawled to the end of the bed, flipping his legs out and standing up. I walked to him then turned around. His fingers fumbled with the zipper then slid it down my back.

My gown fell to my waist

"Want your bra done as well Nancy?" he whispered in my ear as his fingers found the clasp.

I went white as I quickly cupped my bra in my hands. I turned quickly to Buzz.

"Tits, oh my god Buzz, what about tits? "

"Shhhhhh, Go get ready and come to bed. We'll sort everything out later. Let's take one thing at a time."

He had such a calm look to his face.

I just nodded and stepped back, wiggling the gown past my hips to the floor. I picked it up and folded it in my arms. Buzz helped me with the waist cincher and it felt so nice to be able to breathe again.

Walking over I laid my gown over the chair and placed the bra and waist cincher on the padded seat. When I turned around Buzz was watching me with his cock tenting his boxers.

"Dam your so hot standing in panties and stockings. Leave them on for effect Nancy. Just go wash up." Buzz said.

He slipped his boxers off and crawled back on the bed. Lying back against his pillow with his big cock standing straight up in the air. It was the first time I ever seen a hard cock in my life besides mine.

It must of looked like I seen an ghost as I walked slowly and unsure of myself to the bathroom, then shutting the door.

My reflection in the mirror was a constant reminder of who I was now. I undressed completely, then turned the shower on .Stepping inside so not to get my hair or face wet, I let the water fall over me. I turned around and spread my ass cheeks feeling the water run between them.

It still felt strange to me as I ran my hands over my body with soap, feeling how smooth and soft I was. Placing my foot up on the edge of the tub I made sure my ass I was really clean for Buzz. I slipped a soapy finger up inside me then held myself open for the water to rinse me clean.

Stepping out of the shower and drying myself off, I picked up the baby powder and lightly spread it over my body.

I glanced up into the mirror, my eyes looking back at mine.

"I have to do this; I know I can do this."

Lots of people have anal sex and they survive. I just have to focus on my role now. I just have too; seventy-five thousand is so much money.

I just touched up my make-up a little, having done it an hour ago at the party. Sitting down on the toilet seat I slid my stockings back up my smooth legs, pulling them tightly around my thighs. I was thinking to leave my panties off but decided to put them back on. It made me feel safe for some reason.

I sprinkled some perfume on and lightly dabbed some around my neck and ears. The bathroom smell so feminine and so did I.

I placed a few drops on my ass cheeks. Taking a deep breath and one final look, I opened the door and slowly walked out.

"Here I go" I thought to myself as I quietly walked into the bedroom. My eyes darted all over except at Buzz. I wanted to hear something from him first. I needed him to say I was hot again or how beautiful I was. I needed that just to complete my role as Nancy.

The only sound that I heard was Buzz snoring. He had fallen asleep on me. I can't believe he could have done that. Here I was offering myself to him and he just leaves me standing here like a fool.

I was so embarrassed as I looked at him laying there. His cock lay softly against his thigh.

Maybe this was for the better that he was asleep...

I walked over to my side of the bed and looked down at his cock. It was safe for me to stare at it without being caught. He was much bigger than I have ever seen, not like a porn star or anything like that but just big and thick.

I lightly laid on my side in the bed so not to wake him. I kept looking at him, watching his chest rise up and down. He was a handsome guy. He really was a catch for the girls. Now he was mine and I was his in this game we gotten ourselves in. I laid my head softly on my pillow and reached over to shut off the light on the nightstand.

"Think girl. What would a girl do if her man fell asleep on her? Think!"

I kept running that thought through my head.

I then slowly reached over and placed my hand on his stomach, my fingers just barely touching his pubic hairs.

My eyes darted up to his eyes as he moaned and shifted. Buzz was still asleep. I felt somewhat relieved. It just seems so much safer doing this in the dark and with him sleeping.

My fingers moved gradually lower as if they had a mind of their own. I kept my eyes on him, watching for his reaction. I gasp silently as my fingers touched the base of his cock. My hand stayed there for about a minute, thinking what I was about to do. There was no turning back now, I was about to become Buzz's fiancée Nancy and seventy-five thousand dollars richer. I slid my hand down and softly circled my fingers around his cock.

I lost my breath as I held him in my hand. I couldn't believe I was touching another man's cock.

Buzz stirred and moaned as his cock started to twitch. His eyes were still shut as he draped his arm over me, pulling me tight against him.

I tensed right up as he started to stroked my shoulder. I just couldn't relax knowing it was a man touching me.

I watched my fingers gently squeeze his cock.

"That feels nice Nancy." Buzz whispered.

I looked up at him, hesitating.