The Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul, it seemed, was no amateur either. He ran the table, clearing off all the high balls in straight succession! He looked over at the girls and winked as he said, "Looks like we win!" He sank the eight without so much as a second of hesitation. The "thunk" the ball made hitting the pocket emphasized it.

Karen yelled, "Damn, that was quick! At this rate we'll be naked and quick!" She looked like she had just lost first place at the fair. "OK, so what do we have to lose?"

Paul looked at Karen and said, "Well, you can take off those pants, I'd like to get a look at that ass of yours!" He was grinning as he looked hungrily at her.

Jimmy looked at Bri and said, "I'd like to see those tits better myself, so the top please!" He stared directly at Bri's 36D's with pure lust. The girls did as instructed, Karen hooked the hem of her pants and slowly slid them down exposing her perfectly shaped long legs. She bent down as she kicked off the pants revealing the sheerest lace panties she could have worn. The high French cut hips were so sheer as to be almost invisible. Karen's damp pussy was plainly in view as she handed the pants to Paul. He was almost drooling as he took them from her.

Bri decided to play it shy, she turned away from Jimmy and unbuttoned the blouse, shrugging it off and putting her arm over her nipples. She timidly handed the shirt to Jimmy, who stared at her chest like a kid at a candy store. "Could you lower your arms, I'd like to see what your hiding?" he said with a croak! She hesitated for a second and then dropped her arms to her sides. Her inch long nipples, hard as little thumbs, stood out from beneath her sheer bra. The bra was a little small, as she had intended it to be, and her tits looked squashed in the confines of the garment. All in all the effect was what she had been looking for. Jimmy's eyes nearly bulged from their sockets. "Damn Paul look at these things they're huge." Jimmy said as if in a trance. His hands automatically started to reached for her.

Karen spoke up and said, "You said we also have to do whatever you ask! So just what do you have in mind Paul?" Karen was leaning down on the pool table, staring across the table with her ass up and her elbows on the table. The view was one of pure slut. Her tits were again plainly visible, and she was swaying her ass seductively in an open invitation.

"I think I'd like a taste of that sweet box of yours gorgeous!" Paul said to Karen with a smile. "Lay back on the table and let me have a taste!" Karen slid up on the table laying down and spreading her long legs in an invitation.

Paul made his way around to her and placed his hands on her thighs and spread her further as he slid between her welcoming thighs. His tongue slid down her inner thigh and he peeled back the sides he went, sending electric shocks into her already steaming pussy. His tongue found the dampness of her wet pussy and he sucked it up. Paul had a talented mouth, almost as talented as Josh had been that day at Bri's, she thought. She could feel the beginnings a quick orgasm coming on as Paul's efforts got faster and more deliberate. He was trying to make her cum, no doubting that now. She let herself relax and let it take her. She ground her hips up to meet his mouth, all the while squeezing his head with her legs.

She started to feel it coming stronger. The feeling of wanton, helpless loss of control as a strong orgasm ripped through her. She flexed up into his mouth creaming his face soggy. Paul had to work quickly to keep all her juices from flowing down onto the pool table. After a few torturous minutes, he pulled away leaving her soaked pussy exposed to the eye of the camera. She knew that everyone in the bar was witnessing what was happening, and she acted as if she was ignorant of the fact.

Jimmy meanwhile, had moved in and had covered Bri's tits with his hands. He was gently massaging her mounds like they were made of crystal. His fingers brushed across her hardened nipples, and she could not help but moan at the pleasure it invoked. She lost all thoughts of deception and quickly unsnapped the bra to give him free access. As she released her ample tits to his waiting hands and mouth, she knew that she was going to cum at just his touch on her sensitive nipples. Ken had made her cum time and time again, just playing with her tits. Now Jimmy would get to see a woman cum hard, from just tit play!

"Yes, yes suck them hard! I love it when they are sucked hard!" she moaned loudly. The sound of her urging him on was all he needed. Jimmy squeezed her tits, which were overflowing in his hands. He sucked hard on her nipples dragging them between his teeth. She was pulling his head to her tightly, as she felt her own orgasm coming on.

Jimmy did all he could to breath as Bri mashed his head further into her tits. She wanted to cum now, and badly. Jimmy reached down and slid his hands up her dress, fondling her ass underneath. She hadn't worn any panties, and to his surprise, only a sheer garter belt and stockings. His hands on her bare ass sent her over the edge. She could feel her own juices now starting to run down her inner thighs. She moaned as she felt the first wave of her orgasm hit. Jimmy continued his assault on her tits as Bri jerked in his hands. Her knee's got weak as she came again. This was going to be a fun night after all, she thought, as Jimmy let her go and backed away.

"Ok, ok that's enough!" Karen yelled. "One act for one loss, that was what the deal was. Now let's get back to the game, OK?" She was still recovering from her own release and the booze wasn't helping any.

Paul grinned and said, "Your right, whenever your ready sweet thing. I can't wait to see what's next!"

Bri said raggedly, "You'll have to beat us again to find out, now won't you huh?" She was still a little unsteady on her feet and hoped Karen was still in control of her senses!

The next game went a little longer, Karen played it close now that she knew at least Paul could play. They traded shots, her leaving him buried with almost impossible shots. For her part, Bri made a few easy shots, leaving Jimmy with nothing to shoot. In the end, Karen barely won with a very difficult bank shot. She jumped up and down yelling like a schoolgirl. The effect in her underwear and that loosely hanging blouse was dramatic. The blouse barely covered her tits, and her long legs and shapely ass bounced merrily for everyone in the bar watching. Karen knew she was putting on a show for the whole bar. She yelled at the guys, "Shirts, I want those shirts off!"

They bought another round for the girls and one for themselves. Game three went along as planned, and again Karen just pulled of the win. The guys looked as if they were in shock. How could two girls be beating them on their own turf? Now the girls told them to strip off the pants. The guys were standing there in their underwear and socks. Karen without pants, and Bri still without a bra felt the tides turning in their favor. She didn't seem to think that no bra mattered much now anyway. The advantage was, it also was a distraction for the guys when she bent down to take shots, and her tits dangled down brushing the tabletop!

Joe came in with the next round and whispered something into Paul's ear. Paul looked at Joe and said, "Don't worry about it, we're not done yet! Just wait OK, we still have another game to lose!" Paul didn't seem so sure of his chances now!

The girls decided to let Bri break. She was terrible at this and Karen knew it. She made a feeble attempt at it, netting herself no balls on the break and the ball left wide open for any shot the guys wished to take. Now it was Jimmy's turn to show his skill. He made a series of combinations that left only one ball, plus the eight left on the table. The shot he left Karen was next to impossible. She was trapped in the far corner, with three of her balls grouped around her. There was no clear shot, so Karen elected to sacrifice her shot. That left Paul's shot fairly easy and he made no mistakes. He sank the last ball and lined up for the eight. It was a long green shot, but not that hard. Paul looked it over, and then let it walk slowly down the rail. It just dropped in the pocket. Paul looked relieved that the shot had done what he wanted. The look of triumph returned and he looked again at the girls. "Now, that's more like it!" he grinned. "Nice shot! I wasn't sure it would make it that time!" Karen said. She now stood waiting for what the boys would want next. She didn't have long to wait.

Paul looked at Karen and said, "OK, time to lose that top. I have peeked in it all night long; I want to see those tits out in the open. Lose it!" he growled with a smile. She shrugged and peeled it over her head letting him see her near perfect tits, clearly, for the first time.

Now Karen stood there in only her sheer panties and heels. Her body was slightly flushed from the drinks, but she was still steady on her feet. She turned and twirled for him in a slow turn. "Well, what do you think? Is it all you hoped to see?" she purred.

Jimmy looked at Bri and said, "Time for you to lose that skirt gorgeous, I know what's not under there, but I really want to see that ass in person." She undid the snap holding the skirt and just let it drop to the floor. Bri was now nude except for a sheer garter belt and stockings, and of course her heels. She also turned slowly to allow them to see her completely.

"Dude, check it out, she's shaved clean. They both are have you ever seen such sweet looking pussy before?" Jimmy asked aloud. His lustful leer was bordering on insanity. Neither of them could take their eyes off the girls.

"So, what do we have to do?" Bri asked, snaking her arms around Jimmy's neck. She also let her hand trace the rapidly growing bulge in his shorts. He was really close and she wanted every bit of it now!

Paul looked at Karen and said, "I don't know about Jimmy there, but I would love to have those lips of yours wrapped around my cock. I don't really think I could last all that long after this." He wasn't kidding, his rod was literally pulsing in his shorts as well.

Bri looked at Karen and said, "Go for it Kar, I want some cock and I don't care if it's a quickie! My pussy needs some man flesh!" Bri didn't wait for an answer she reached down and pulled Jimmy's shorts down to his knees, exposing a rather thick seven-inch cock. She grabbed his cock and squeezed. "Ready stud?"

Jimmy dropped to the floor on his back. Bri gave him no chance to wait as she positioned herself above his cock and lowered herself onto his pulsing member. She felt as the head popped into her and then begin it's way up her pussy. She ground down hard on him and once she reached his length, she ground her hips in circles. She could feel him trying flex his hips up and just allowed him to set the pace. She began to rise and drop in time with his thrusts. She felt every fiber of her body matching his urgency. She was so wet now that the friction of their coupling was next to nothing; she was in heaven, finally riding a stiff cock. She heard herself saying, "Yes baby, ooo yes! Fuck me; fuck me with your yummy cock! Make me cum baby make me cum hard!"

She didn't care that every guy in the bar was watching her impale herself on Jimmy's cock. She had had audiences before! She didn't even care that she was acting like a whore now, all she wanted was the feeling that comes with a great fuck! She could feel it building in her now and hoped Jimmy could hold out until she could get there! His pace was fast, ragged and she knew he didn't have long. She began squeezing her cunt to get every bit of fire she could muster from him. Her knees began to burn from the rug and she was starting to sweat! "So close" she thought, "so close."

She felt him beneath her driving his cock up to meet her every move. She felt the telltale signs of his release and sped up her efforts! She could feel him growing inside her and felt him tense. Without warning he jammed a finger into her ass, Bri lost her mind as the world crashed in around her. The suddenness of his move and the feeling of another digit inside her sent her screaming over the edge into a massive explosion. She could hear herself screaming aloud as she came hard time and time again! Her body had finally gotten what it wanted, a full and total release. She could feel as Jimmy pumped a huge load of his own into her waiting pussy. She milked him with her pussy until she fell over, squirming to get away. She fell over herself, heaving for air and dripping what seemed a ton of cum from her box onto the floor.

"Damn Jimmy, you are just what I needed!" she said at last and then looked over to watch Karen in action.

Karen, meanwhile, had let Paul lie back on the pool table. She made sure that they were in a great position for everyone out in the bar to get the perfect show. She was strategically set between his legs so that her ass was in view of the camera, along with a view of her pussy. She made sure she stayed at an angle just right so that they could also watch as she gave Paul the blowjob of his life!

At first she just licked the tip of his cock. It was not large by any means but, she didn't need a huge cock to make her wet. Paul was a good seven inches and not all that thick. She was going to enjoy this immensely! She gently reached down to cup his balls and kneed them ever so gently in her fingers. As he got used to the attention she was giving him, Karen slowly worked the length of his cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his length like taffy. She ever so slowly began sliding up and down his length, all the time keeping up the gentle massaging of his balls and the swirling of her tongue. He uncontrollably flexed into her mouth, and she knew he was lost.

"Hmmmmm" she hummed on his cock. He couldn't help but moan out loud. She really began to face fuck his cock now.

She started pushing down and sucking while going up. She was really getting into this now. Karen was slurping loudly as she jammed as much of his cock as she could get, every time. She wanted to feel him cum down her throat. She began pumping his shaft every time she came up. so as to give him no end from the pleasure. She wanted to taste his load as surely as she wanted to breath. Paul was bucking into her mouth like a madman now. His words were unintelligible. Every move she made to go faster drove him further and further into her throat. She wasn't sure how long she had been at this, but her jaws started to ache from her efforts. She needed cum, and now!

Karen hadn't realized she had begun fingering herself while mouth fucking Paul. She could feel herself building to her own mountainous orgasm. She fingered her clit for all she was worth, while slamming her face into Paul's nut sack. She felt him finally arch his back and begin dumping wad after wad of hot cum into her throat. She could feel that he was shooting a huge load and some trickled it's way down out of her mouth to her chin. She gulped and swallowed every bit she could get. He stiffened and in one final thrust sank himself to the balls into her throat. She was gagging from the amount of cum he was shooting. Finally he began to go limp and she licked his cock dry of all cum, gulping loudly. With a final smile at her effort, she licked her fingers for the camera and then her lips.

Bri watched for the last ten minutes as Karen finished the awesome display of oral talent on Paul. She was amazed as Karen took all that Paul had to give and then some. Paul looked as if he would never get up from that one, Bri laughed to herself. She walked over to Karen and said, "Well, think they might be our recruits?"

"Most definitely, and by now I'm sure the rest of the bar wants some action as well!" she said nodding at the camera above the door. Bri grinned her acknowledgment.

They waited for a few minutes then Karen said, "Well are we gonna break this tie or what?"

Jimmy looked at Paul who was in no condition to do anything and said, "You win, what do we owe you?"

Bri answered for her. "Well we are having a little party Saturday night, would you guys like to join us?'

Jimmy said, "I know I can speak for us both when I say "Hell yes!"'

Karen wrote down the address on the chalkboard and Jimmy looked at it. He broke into a smile and said, "Hey that's Old Pop O's place! You guys friends of his?"

"My husband's his nephew, why?" Bri asked.

Jimmy replied, "Hell most of us helped build that place, one way or another. We'd love to come! Can we invite a few of the guys too?"

Karen finally looked up and said, "Hey feel free to invite as many as you like, I can promise, this was only a taste of what's going to waiting at the party!"

"I'm sure the guys will all love that idea! We'll bring a few kegs if you don't mind." Paul finally said.

Karen said, "Hey let's ask OK?" She headed for the door not even bothering to dress. Just before reaching it Jimmy stopped her.

"Don't you want to get dressed first?" he asked. He seemed a little nervous.

"Why should I be worried about that? They have already seen everything I have and what Bri looks like as well!" she said tapping the camera. Her smile was evil as she opened the door.

It seemed that every guy in the place had stayed to watch the events in the poolroom. No one was playing pool and all twenty or so, of the guys was crowded around the small television. As she walked out, nude into the bar, the gathered guys all cheered at her and Bri. The applause was so loud she had to wait for them to calm down to make her announcement.

"For those of you not doing anything on Saturday night, there will be a party at Bri's Uncle's. Paul and Jimmy have the address, it would be good to see as many of you as can show. We promise, this was just a taste of what awaits you there! If your interested, get the address from Paul and be there around eight or so, and be ready for a long night!" she grinned as she again turned for all to see her.

Bri came out next and raised her arms above her head to give every guy there a solid look at her as well. She added, "If you guys think you can take us, I believe you should bring your best game. We will be taking on all cummers, all night! We are looking to really get fucked guys, so be ready! The cheer was deafening as all the guys yelled that they would indeed make it!

They caught a cab to the local Marriott; neither was in any condition to drive. Joe assured them that the SUV would be safe. He would personally guarantee that! They made their way to the room they signed for and just passed out. Tomorrow they had a lot to get for the party on Saturday, and one day was not looking to be long enough!

* * *

Ken realized that since the girls hadn't called, they would most likely be out for the night. He could only smile at what he thought they might be up to. He trusted Bri not to get herself into anything she and Karen couldn't handle, but he worried just the same. She had come a long way since they had gotten together twelve years ago. He still smiled when he realized that, no matter what she would be coming home to him for the rest of their lives. He didn't mind that she enjoyed the life he had given her, and all that that entailed. He knew she loved the sex and the freedom to do what she liked, with whomever she wanted. She, on the other hand, was less curious about his flings, so he never brought them up, unless she specifically asked. She never did! He didn't use his freedom anywhere near as much as Bri, he found she was more than he ever wanted!

He left the confines of the house for the freedom of the hot tub. He figured it might just get him to relax enough to sleep. He never did sleep well when she wasn't there. He dropped the towel and settled in to soak for a while. The heat from the water and the jets made him instantly relax.