The Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he was just on the edge of falling asleep when he heard the sound of someone opening the back door. He wondered if the girls had gotten home and jumped from the hot tub. As he hit the deck, he turned to find Apryl and another woman standing in front of him. They both gave him an appraising once over. He realized his error in judgment knowing that no towel was in reach. He mentally noted that he would remember to have one close the next time!

Instead of running for cover he stood his ground feeling the stirrings of a stiff dick beginning. Apryl's friend was about the same height as her, and just as much a wisp of a woman. She had fiery red hair that fell below her shoulders in a wild display. She had emerald green eyes and looked like she had come right off a magazine cover. His cock was really coming to life now. He tried to make his way back into the hot tub. Apryl said, "Ahh, now is that nice Ken? Steph here won't get to see you at full attention in there!" Her smile almost melted his resolve.

He smiled back politely and introduced himself to the new girl. "I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage, I usually don't greet new guest's in my birthday suit!" he stuttered. Never the less, they made no attempt to let him off so easily.

"Where's Karen and Bri tonight gorgeous? We were supposed to be making plans for Saturday! I hope you haven't worn them out already?" she whined. "Or is Eliot still working on that?" She looked back at the house with a questioning eye.

"I'm afraid she isn't here, her and Bri took off a few hours ago to go "recruit" the new help for Saturday night!" he said to both of them. "Eliot went to Atlanta until Saturday for a special job that came up."

"So do you expect the girls back, soon?" Apryl cooed. She was quickly assessing that she and Steph had him all to themselves. She pushed it a little more by asking, "We'll wait if she'll be home soon!"

Ken knew he was being baited into admitting he was here alone. He figured she wasn't going to quit until he fessed up anyway. "She probably won't be back until tomorrow, if then. Karen said that they had to get things ready for Saturday, so I don't think they will be back before the party!" he admitted. He knew whatever she had cooking in her head, she now had full freedom to explore.

She cocked an eye and said in her most seductive voice, "So, you're here all alone and naked in a hot tub hmmmm?" She made it plain that she was getting a nasty idea. "What do you think Steph, hot tub look inviting?"

Steph, who had been quiet so far said, "I'll say, since no suits seem to be required, I think I'll join you!" She opened her jacket to reveal a very attractive form indeed. Ken felt his cock jump to life.

Steph was very slim, almost skinny! She was slighter still, even than Apryl. She was very well muscled and had an ample set of tits to go with it. Ken guessed she might be a size two, but those melons were definitely double D's! He could not help but stare at them through the tight white T-shirt she wore. She also had on a pair of jeans that looked like they were spray painted on. She was unbuttoning them quickly, and kicking off her tennis shoes. Apryl looked at Ken and said, "Why don't I let you two get acquainted while I go get us some drinks?"

Kens lack of a response was all the clue she needed; and headed for the kitchen to get them some beers and drinks. She winked at Steph as she was pulling her shirt over her head. The sight of those tits bouncing back down, onto her thin chest mesmerized Ken. Apryl whispered to Steph, "Looks like we're staying! Enjoy yourself baby doll, I believe you're in for one hell of a surprise!" She made her way back to the house and disappeared inside.

"Well, may I join you? It's a little chilly out here." She giggled, nodding at her hardening nipples. "Hello! Earth to Ken!"

It was only then that Ken realized he had been dumbly staring at her huge tits, and stuttered as his eyes traced down the remainder of her luscious form. "Um, uhh, yeah sure come on in. I believe the water is much warmer than it is out there!" he said.

His eyes watched hungrily as Steph made her way into the hot tub. Her pussy had a neatly trimmed bush that was in a V- shape above her slit. Her skin was toned from hours of tanning salon lights; she seemed to take very good care of herself. Ken found himself in the awkward position of trying to start a conversation, while thinking of just how much he wanted to fuck this waif until she screamed!

As she settled down in the water, he was almost relieved as she sank down below the waters confines, hiding that beautiful body beneath its surface. She seemed at ease with the situation, and just glided back to relax on one of the jet seats, directly across from him. The view in his opinion was Angelic! Her hair fanned out by her sides and the water ran down from her neckline to disappear into the valley of her chest. His cock was now harder than diamonds. He wanted nothing more than to slide over and screw her silly!

Steph however made the first move. She stood up after a few minutes, pulling back her hair into a tail, little rivers of water cascaded off those gorgeous melons; it was all he could do to keep from jumping her right then and there. She looked like a calendar model standing in the surf. She slowly waded over to him; the water even with her nicely trimmed pussy, and her slight form drove him mad with lust. A wicked little grin was plainly conjuring up an evil little plan as she whispered, "So, does your wife know that you entertain naked women while she's away?' The lust was now evident in her voice as well. She leaned down dangling those melons like a prize before his willing face. He watched awe struck as she moved in closer to him, brushing those tits against his face as she sat beside him. It struck him that maybe she did not know about the plans being made for the weekend. Or what they entailed. He could picture her being fucked from all sides and cocks disappearing between those monster tits. He was curious to see if she was just testing him, or whether she was really ignorant of the weekend's planned event?

"We have an, umm, understanding you might say! She has the freedom to have fun any time she likes, and so do I!" he said plainly. He looked at her to see what, if any, reaction she made.

"Oh, I wish my husband was as understanding as you. He would flip if he knew even a fraction of what I do!" she sighed. She turned to Ken waiting for his reaction. He made no move and she took this as her sign to proceed, and kissed him fully on the lips. "I just had to see for myself, you understand?'

"I'm not sure I follow. Find out what for yourself?" Ken asked.

"Sometimes Apryl is a little vague on details, but she made it clear you were a very, very good time!" she giggled. She leaned back in for a second kiss and he also felt her hand brush against his leg. He knew he was in trouble now, there was no turning back and he didn't even consider it now. He was going to get his wish; she was apparently more than willing as well. Her mouth was soft and very inviting; he dove right in giving her all she could take of his oral ability.

Ken slid his hands under her arms and pulled her so she was lying on top of him. She seemed so frail, her tiny body although well formed, was so delicate. He felt her legs fall to either side of his and felt her pussy brush against his cast iron cock. She pushed away with a looked of total shock, as she felt what was beneath her. "My God, that can't be real! Holy shit that's the biggest cock I have ever felt. Just how big are you?" she was gulping in air now almost panicking.

"Well to be honest I've never actually measured it, but I'd say about ten inches" he laughed. He again pulled her toward him to taste those lips on his.

Her hand shot down into the water and her fingers circled his cock, her fingers did not overlap by much. She again gasped at his girth now! "That will never fit, good God you'd kill me!" she hissed. She made no attempt to move away, but her face betrayed her curiosity.

"Well, there's only one true way to find out now isn't there?" he snickered. He pulled her arms back to his neck and positioned her again so she was just on the brink of being impaled. She seemed to realize a little too late what he was about to do. Plus his large hands had completely engulfed her petite ass, giving her no room to escape.

He pulled her down so that his cock's head pushed it's way into her opening. He could feel how very tight this was going to be. She tried to escape but Ken's powerful arms held her in place. He slowly continued pulling her down until his cock stretched her pussy open to accommodate his girth. Steph was already moaning as he slowly pushed past her opening and began the slow insertion of inch after inch of his mighty organ into her. She seemed to be lost in another world as he continued to go deeper and deeper still. Her eyes rolled back and a small animal grunt escaped her lips as he finally fit all he could manage into her tiny body.

"Oh fuck. Your splitting me apart, Damn your just too big. I just can't take anymore!" she screamed in his ear. Her breath was ragged and short as she tried to relax around the huge cock invading her body. He laughed as her body revealed it felt otherwise, as her pussy squeezed back.

"Ok, are you ready to get the fuck of your life?" Ken sneered. He knew she was and just whispered, "I hope your not going to say no, I really think you'll love where I am going to send you!"

She pulled him in for a long and deep kiss, one reserved for someone you'd completely love and trust. Without any words she looked him deep in the eyes and let him take over. He felt her trying to relax as he slowly began to withdraw from her to the head. He stopped allowing her time to get ready for the next stroke. She held her breath as he again began to slide his cock back into her. Her moans of pleasure were loud enough to sound off the walls. Her grip on him tightened as inch after inch burrowed into her tiny form. He could feel her body adjusting to his girth and also as she got wetter and wetter in her excitement. She seemed unable to catch her breath.

He started to get a steady rhythm and she was moaning as if she had never been fucked before. Her nails dragged across his chest as he made evenly strong and powerful thrusts into her now more than ready box. He had seen this reaction many times and knew she couldn't last for long. He picked up the pace for the next ten minutes. She was quickly losing the battle with her remaining sanity. She slipped into an all out whore mode, and began frantically pushing back down onto him. He in turn began slamming into her, trying to find even more depth in her slit, like a powerful jackhammer. She was obviously enjoying the abuse he dealt her.

Her screaming became unintelligible! She was alternating between kissing him and screaming undecipherable words. Steph had lost all sense, and was fucking Ken out of pure survival instinct. Ken could see that she was on the brink of totally losing her mind. He stood up, grabbing Steph by her hips. He picked her up out of the water and spun her around placing her ass on the side of the tub to get a better angle. She in turn instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. Ken now really put it to her, slamming into her without mercy! She grunted and screamed at every powerful thrust. She felt as if her world was being ripped apart from her waist down. All feeling in her legs was gone. The only thing she could feel was Ken's monster cock hitting places she never dreamed existed. She was being wracked by orgasm after orgasm, until she knew it had turned into one continuous, mind-wracking explosion!

Finally, Steph screamed as one of the most powerful orgasm's she had ever experienced jolted her body into convulsions. She no longer had any control and began jerking around in Ken's arms like an over-amped fried circuit! She no longer even cared if he finished she had had enough! Ken saw that he could no longer do any more damage, and slowly eased out of her twitching body. She lay against the poolside jerking and twitching for a long time. He stayed there to prevent her from drowning, but did not attempt any further punishment. After all, he had all night to send her even further into oblivion!

Ken whispered in her ear, "You are by far the most delicious woman I have ever had the pleasure to fuck!" This seemed to bring a slight, if not timid smile to her face. Her body continued to spasm as she slowly made her way back to Terra Firma! She again gave him a long and passionate kiss, one given this time as reward for his compliment.

"Now I take that as an insult stud!" Apryl's voice chimed in from behind him. "Who bested who the last time?" she reminded him. She eyed him like a challenging hawk.

"No, I haven't forgotten! As a matter of fact, I am looking forward to rectifying that! Care to try again?" he said quite frankly. He was still sporting a diamond hard cock, one that needed some attention.

"Hold on stud, that's what happened the last time, if I remember correctly!" she added. "Let's give you some time to regain some composure, because we're here for the duration. We aren't going anywhere and neither are you until Saturday. That gives us twenty-four hours of using you however we like!" she smiled at him.

Ken looked at her with a sly look and commented, "Trying to wear me out before the party Apryl?" He was now more than determined to make good on his claim to send her into orbit as well.

She winked back and said, "Hell no, I want you at your best for that. So, lets just say I want us to be over those first time jitters. I want you to know exactly how to please me." The challenge was met, and she looked as if she would indeed make it an eventful evening for them both.

Ken nodded at the sense she was making. They decided that it was a little chilly out here. He suggested that maybe inside would be a better place to work out these issues. Ken literally picked Steph up from the hot tub and carried her, still limp body on his shoulder into the house. He placed her naked and wet form on a thick towel on the sofa. His cock still semi-hard dangled just out of reach of her now friendly hands. She moaned playfully as he pushed her gently back onto the pillows.

"Get some rest, we'll be right here when you're ready to continue!" he grinned at Steph. "Thanks again, your wonderful." She grinned back and slipped off to sleep.

"Now you were saying?" Apryl teased. "And here I thought I had your attentions. I think I am hurt!"

Ken looked at Apryl's naked form standing there like a nymph. He wondered just how long she had been watching them? He again found his attention on a fine body ready to be used by him. He grinned and replied, "She left me no choice, and any way you already have a win. I believe the next round will be mine!"

She eyed him with a quick grin and said, "A contest huh? Well we'll see. I think I still may have a few tricks for you yet!" It was apparent that there was more to her than he had originally anticipated.

For the next hour they sat in the kitchen talking and poking fun at each other, teasing and promising that not all the cards had been shown by either of them yet. Ken found out that despite their difference in age, she was Bri's age; her birthday was the day before his. That explained why they got along so well. Two Leo's were bound to clash, even if it was to see who would win out in the battle of wills.

Apryl turned out to be someone he could picture as a long-term friend, even if the ongoing sexual tension was never fully resolved. He found he liked her more and more. Her stubborn determination was just like his, her will to have things her way was similar as well. Plus, as they talked, he found out her love for her "guy" was just as strong as Ken's was for Bri. She refused to give up his name or what he did, but assured Ken that he took very good care of her and her boys.

Steph had regained herself and had joined them in the kitchen. She refused to bother covering her naked form, and was by no means modest. Again Ken found himself with the enviable task of looking at two gorgeous women naked and willing before him. They both seemed at ease with him, like nothing could be further from normalcy. Steph commented that she now understood why Apryl had made her comment, and couldn't wait to go for another round at some point soon. Ken blushed slightly at the compliment.

Apryl eyed them both and said, "Not before I get my turn baby doll! I sat and watched you two for over an hour, I think I deserve as much time at least, don't you?" Her intent was very clear; she wouldn't accept any less of an effort on his part.

He took that as a challenge and said, "I can promise you there will not be a repeat of the last time. I had to eat my words for far to long over that one. I think you'll find I am quite over my school boy crush and am more than willing to prove it!" He stood up to show his pulsing cock was indeed up for the task.

"Yes, I can see you are at that," commented Apryl, who stared appreciatively at his hard manhood now only inches from her face. "Hey Steph, ever done a guy with two women before?"

Steph whistled, "Hmm, I think that sounds like a wonderful idea, think he can handle two of us?" They both looked at Ken with a questioning look.

He took in what they had just suggested and smiled. "No better way to find out than to try!" His mouth began to water at the thought of servicing them both simultaneously.

"I think before we get started a little relaxer might be in order." She giggled. Apryl looked around for her purse and retrieved a cigarette pack from inside. "I hope it's not out of order to ask if you smoke!" she commented, revealing a joint inside the pack.

Ken looked at them both and thought, "What the hell" it had been a long time since he had last done that! "OK, but I have to warn you both, pot kind of numbs me, and I may not even get off. Last time I smoked any, Bri was sore for days by the time I got done!" he said matter-of-factly!

Steph grinned and commented. "Oh is that so? I think we can make sure that doesn't happen again. I can tell you, I want to see that geyser up close and personal when it goes off! I can't wait to make you lose your mind the way you just did to me." She stood up squeezing those massive tits together, fondling herself for him to see she was already excited at the prospect.

"Uhh, hello!" Steph commented. "Remember me? I think I'll start first Steph, you can have what's left, or should we see just how talented our stud here is?" She moved in closer squeezing her tits in imitation of Steph's actions.

Ken stared in awe at the show of both girls pleasuring themselves for his enjoyment. He could not help but gloat at his own luck. "If Eliot could only see this," he thought. He was brought back to reality by the phone ringing!

"Hello?" he asked the phone. "Who's this?" he was a little caught off guard at who might be calling this late.

Bri was on the line, and from the way she was slurring her words, he knew she was hammered. "Me and Karen are gonna crash here for the night. We got, umm a little, umm drunk, and well you know!" She seemed to be ready to pass out.

"Are you guys OK?" he asked. "You sound like you had a good time!" He knew that they had indeed if she was drunk!

"Yeah well, we found our recruits for the party! I think we have more than enough for the three of us!" she slurred into the receiver. "Did Apryl even call? She was supposed to come over and help us, but I think we just forgot about her in our excitement getting out of there today!"

"Yeah baby, she came over. I wasn't expecting company, so she kind of caught me napping!" he lied. "She's right here, you want to talk to her?" He motioned the phone to Apryl.