The Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took the phone from him and said, "Hey girlie, how'd the recruiting go?"

Bri replied drunkenly, "I believe that twenty should be a nice round number, what do you think?" She was obviously hammered.

"Well, maybe before tonight it was. I think I may have added a new member to our ranks! Ken's breaking her in as we speak!" she said playfully. Steph had moved in and was slowly taking Kens cock into the back of her mouth, slurping it like a lollipop.

"Oh really? Well, tell him to be sure he has enough gas left for me, I wouldn't want him pooped out before the main event!" she laughed. Bri was a little jealous that Apryl had him to herself and a stranger for the night, but she had had a good time herself so it was only fair. "Tell him I love him, and we'll see you guys on Saturday morning!"

"Will do Bri, and I promise he'll be ready and more than willing to finish whatever your recruits can't! We just want to play with him for a little while, not kill him!" she giggled.

"OK, tell Eliot to take it easy on you, I'm sure you two don't want to be worn out either!" she commented. She sounded as if she couldn't wait to sleep.

"Get some rest he'll be fine, we'll see you there tomorrow night. Hope you don't mind us coming over, but I just had to let my friend see what a real man was!" she admitted.

Bri laughed and said, "Yeah right, you just wanted a chance at him, hope he nails you into insanity Apryl, tell him have fun, just don't get used up! Have a good night! Talk to you in the morning!" She hung up the phone without asking for Ken again.

Steph was joyfully slurping the length of Ken's cock, running her tongue along its length and pumping the shaft with her tiny hands while attempting to swallow the rest. The look of pure lust on her face made it plain she was enjoying herself entirely. She watched as Ken stood there also enjoying the moment.

"Hello? I thought this was going to be a "Joint" effort?" she said waving the joint at them both.

Ken looked at her and smiled, "Did you think I was honestly going to stop her? She seemed determined to try, and who am I to squash her hopes?" He laughed as she made her way over to them.

Apryl lifted Steph's chin up causing his cock to pop out like a cork. Steph whined, "Ah. Just a little longer please, he tastes so delicious!" She was trying desperately to regain her toy!

"Bri says to fuck me good, but don't get too worn out! OK stud?" she said slyly.

He looked as if her permission was something he hoped for and said, "I fully intend to comply with her wishes. Now where's that "J"?" he laughed grabbing Apryl's hand and pulling her in to sit on his lap.

She ground back at him teasingly as she lit the joint. "Take it easy stud, you'll get your shot at the title soon enough! Now light this thing will you?" she said handing him the still unlit joint.

Steph, meanwhile, had moved in behind them pressing her tits against his neck like a cushion. He leaned back into them like fleshy pillows. Steph was running her long nails down the side of his face, almost teasing him to move. They finished up the joint after a little teasing and giggling from both the girls. They noticed that Ken's cock had indeed gotten harder, if that was at all possible, and he looked more than ready to proceed. They made their way up to his bedroom shutting down the house for the night. The smoke had made them all a little giddy but; Apryl was determined to see this to its happy end tonight.

Ken and Bri's bedroom was simply decorated, the canopied waterbed being the sole furniture besides the TV stand and TV. It was obvious that this room was for sleeping and fucking only! The pictures were sparse and of an X-rated variety. No wonder the door was always closed, she thought.

She pushed ahead of Steph and chose her place on the bed first. As she looked up, she realized for the first time, that the canopy was mirrored as well as the headpiece. It was apparent from the grain of wood that they had gone to great expense on this bed. The Mahogany wood was unmistakable. The mattress was a semi-wave, so it moved with you, instead of sloshing you around. Plus it was definitely warmer than a floor or the sofa.

She laid back enjoying the comfort of the quilted sheets, and the warm bed. Ken watched as she stretched and squirmed into a more comfortable position. He was enjoying the sight of her tits moving back and forth like Jell-O as she moved. She noticed him watching and opened her legs to allow him full access to her waiting body! She wanted to get fucked now and good. She opened her legs wide and purred, "No mercy stud, I want what you gave her, and not one excuse about being tired." She laughed.

Ken moved in and slid between her legs, placing his arms beside her. He leaned down to take one of her nipples, which were rock hard, into his mouth. She purred as his teeth slid across the bumpy knob of flesh. She reached around and pulled him to her so that his cock was lined up to enter her. She was so wet, that the juices from her soggy box literally soaked his cock as he slid into her. Now she remembered what Steph had felt earlier that night, as he plowed that monster into her. The feeling of being stretched to her full width, the excitement of not knowing if she could handle such a large cock, all made it that more intense. Plus the effects of the smoke where fully kicked in now as well.

"Damn, I almost forgot just how huge you are! Your going to have me dripping real soon that's for sure!" she cooed. She pulled his ass urging him on further, while flexing her hips up to meet the onslaught of his cock.

He seemed to take this as a sign that she wanted it all. Ken slammed down on her sending his full length into her in one mighty thrust. She moaned out her pleasure at the sudden move and howled as the thrust hit bottom. She realized she was going to lose this battle easily. She could feel her body betraying her wish's as she felt the beginnings of her first climax begging for release. Her pussy started to milk at his cock, as if starved for his seed. She found herself fucking him hard. He in turn was really starting to build up to a furious speed. She could feel every stroke like he was trying to slam her through the mattress. She felt her body starting to react and heard herself moaning aloud. She lost track of how long he continued his assault on her, she didn't even care that he seemed oblivious to her screams of pleasure.

She felt like he would slow down; then again build up speed until she was lost in a world of spinning insanity. The only thought she had been of cumming and cumming hard. He was doing his part to fuck her senseless and she could do nothing to stop him, nor did she want to. She felt as if time had no meaning as wave after wave of orgasms coursed through her body. She could feel that he had no intention of slowing. She tried desperately to make him cum by squeezing the muscles of her pussy. He seemed not to feel it, and only intensified his assault. She was losing her mind in pleasure. She just let go and thought, "This night is far from over, point to you handsome!'

Ken could feel her lose it and saw the telltale signs he had been hoping for. She had lost; she was his to do with as he pleased. She was thrashing around as Steph had been earlier that evening. He built up to an even faster pace and started fucking her even harder. Apryl's eyes rolled back into her head and she moaned as if she couldn't take any more. He was finally going to prove his claims, as her body jerked in uncontrollable spasms.

"OK stud, you've proven your point!" Steph said. She seemed to be saving Apryl from the fucking she so richly deserved. "I know her well enough to know she will be very happy to say "Uncle", so take it easy on her, she's done!"

Ken finally came to his senses and realized that Apryl was lost in her own dream state. He slowed his pace until he was just grinding her well-fucked body. She had a smile on her face that he knew all to well. Slowly he pulled out from her, leaving her to enjoy the place he had sent her.

"Fuck" he said, "That's two times tonight I haven't gotten off! When do I get some relief?'

Steph looked at him and said, " I'm more than ready to finish this." She moved in next to Apryl with her ass pointing back at him. She wanted it doggy-style! He gladly accepted the prize offered and moved up behind her wonderful ass. His view of the two women was incredible. One laying panting on her back, the other wiggling her ass in invitation. Ken was in heaven now. He quickly moved in and placed his throbbing cock at her pussy. She purred and pushed back in an open invitation.

"No mercy, I want it hard and fast!" she moaned. She grabbed the headpiece as if she knew how intense this would be. He slid his head into her easily this time.

She moaned loudly as he pushed into her. She was easily accepting him now, as the earlier fucking had stretched her out. She pushed back hard, trying to get even more of his fuck-pole into her. He replied by grabbing her hips hard and slamming all the way home. He waited only a second then began an all out assault on her tiny body. In a few short strokes, he had her head bumping into the headboard. She was moaning loudly as he drove his cock mercilessly into her time and time again. She was trying desperately to hang on until he could cum.

"Hold on Steph, don't let him win!" Apryl's voice sounded from below.

Ken saw and felt Apryl's head, work its way between Steph legs. Then felt as she began eating out Steph while licking his cock simultaneously. The affect was mind-blowing! He started to feel his cock swell, and knew it would not be long! Apryl's tongue was making it impossible to concentrate, as she worked his length over on every stroke into Steph's quivering box. She was incredible at this, he wondered how she had learned such a trick, but didn't care.

For ten minutes he continued to fuck Steph from behind while Apryl kept up the assault on his cock. Ken looked towards Steph's face to see how she was holding out, only to find it buried between Apryl's legs. She seemed very content to be eating out her friend while being mercilessly fucked by him. Between strokes and licks, Steph moaned loudly when her mouth wasn't filled. He was so turned on by the sight, he began driving harder into her, knowing he was about to cum after all this time. He felt his balls tighten up and his cock swell. Finally he was going to cum!

The girls must have known that he was about ready to blow! They both pulled off of him and moved into a position so they both had access to the oncoming fountain. Steph sucked at his mammoth head, as Apryl sucked on the space directly above his nut sack. She was the first to feel his cock tighten as he began to shoot his well-earned load! Steph placed her mouth over his head and squeezed her mouth waiting for her reward. Ken felt a tremendous load spill from his balls. He saw stars as he pumped spurt after spurt of hot spunk into Steph's waiting mouth. She could not handle the enormous amount of cum, as she choked out what she couldn't swallow down to Apryl's waiting mouth. The two spent the next few minutes licking and cleaning his cock as his unending supply of cum slowly ended.

Ken collapsed onto the bed in a heaving gasping pile. Steph and Apryl also collapsed from the efforts of the past two hours. Between the smoke, the drinks, and the incredible fucking, all three had pushed themselves to the point of exhaustion. The last any of them remembered, was the feeling of utter satisfaction as the girls positioned themselves on each side of Ken and snuggled in for a good and well earned sleep. Ken looked down at the two beauties surrounding him and wondered what Bri would say to this? He fell deep asleep knowing that she would be very proud of him indeed!

* * *