The Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to start with the apple of the cheek and brush up. Don't be afraid to experiment with the different shades of colors to suit your moods... I do have to admit though; it's a whole lot easier to apply make-up when the volunteer is so young and beautiful.

Vicky finished up my face by applying black mascara to my lashes, making them full and luscious.

Standing back away from me.

" There you have it ladies, with a few of our products and our make-up tips book, you could look as glamorous as Nancy here. Nancy, please stand up and show the ladies your new look."

I was dieing to see how I looked but she didn't seem to have a mirror with her.

Standing up, I walked and stopped in front of everyone, moving my head side to side as they smiled at me and talked amongst themselves how pretty I was. My last stop was Jessica. I stood straight in front of her.

"My my, aren't you the pretty one Nancy." Jessica whispered sounding just a bit jealous of my looks..."

I stepped back from her and sat back down next to Pam. She leaned over and told me how proud she was of me and handed my drink back. I quickly took a sip.

There was a pause in the room as the girls all started to fill out their order forms. We all had clipboards and proceeded to check off the products we wanted.

"We also have a lovely line of perfumes on the back of the order form." Vicky said walking slowly around the room assisting some of the ladies filling out their forms." Remember girls, feeling good, is looking good.

"Just fill out what you want Nancy, I'll be putting it on my credit card when we leave. Enjoy" Pam said as she leaned over to me

I carefully checked off the make-up that Vicky had used on me. Her's seemed creamier and easy to apply. They came in beautiful colors. I felt wonderful with my new look just by the way the ladies would look up and smile at me...I hope Buzz likes it when he see's me.

"Now, the second part of my presentation, "Naughtiness." I'll understand if a few of you might want to leave but I encourage you to stay. I would like to show some products that you and your partner will have fun with on those wild occasions. But if you're still not interested, you can leave your make-up order form with me and I'll phone you when there ready."

Vicky proceeded to walk and collect the forms. A few of the older ladies stood up and left, leaving just a few of us. I looked at Pam wondering if we should go or stay.

Jessica came out with another tray of drinks.

"So I see your going to stay, Nancy? Looking for some naughty things to keep Buzz at home instead of golfing?"

I took glass off her tray and ignored her as Vicky started to hand out a glossy brochure. I opened to the first page and was amazed by the beautiful collection of sexy sleepwear. Some so daring that I blushed.

"Pam did you see what is in here?" I said quietly, leaning close to her.

"Oh Nancy, Buzz would sure like to see you in some of these. They have some really sexy clothes in here. Don't you think?"

I didn't answer and looked back down at the brochure and thumbed quickly through the pages. My face went flush as I turned to the next page showing an assortment of dildos and virbrators. Hesitating, but still glancing at the different sizes and colors.

Pam looked over and seen the page I was on.

"Nancy, for god sakes."

I knew I must have blushed a million colors but I still couldn't help but to giggle. Pam looked at me slightly strange.

"Now turn back to the second page. There are some beautiful sexy lingerie that I want you to look at."

I flip back to the second page. Models in different poses showed off beautiful baby dolls, bustiers, camisoles and silk robes.

"Aren't these just beautiful Nancy? Why don't you pick out a few outfits? You're going to need your own lingerie sooner or later." She whispered.

I quietly let out a breath and closely looked at the clothes. They were all so pretty. The first thing I felt I wanted to do was to pick a color. Red was sexy but black seem to be so naughty. The powder blue looked womanly and the white, innocent.

I blinked a few times; I couldn't believe I was thinking this way.

Pam reached over and pointed to a white satin corset.

"What do you think of that one?"

I'm not sure if I blushed because of the outfit or of the model wearing it. It was so sexy. The way it laced delicately in the front, with small ruffles around the hips and cups. A beautiful satin g-string and silk white nylons completed the outfit...

" I never could dream of wearing something like that Pam."

She whispered again," Well your going to have your dream come true Nancy. I bought the same outfit for you last week. It's up in your room right now."

Now I was really confused. Last week? She bought it for me last week?

"I think Buzz will be very impressed, with you wearing that for him. It sure is beautiful, don't you think Nancy?"

"Um, yes, for sure it's really pretty." I slowly responded.

"Choose what ever you want Nancy and I will just charge it with your make-up order. "Pam said as she stood up. "I'll be right back hon. I have to use the washroom."

With pen in hand I check off a powder blue baby doll. I secretly loved baby dolls .The women always looked so sexy in them.

A hand rested softly on my shoulder.

"Turn to page nine Nancy; I want to show you something."

It was Jessica again as she breathed softly in my ear. I nervously turned the pages till I came to page nine. It was the dildo page again.

"Um,, so what is it you want to show me Jessica?" I said trying to act coy.

She whispered." Item eighteen."

I look down pass the array of dildos, reading the item numbers quickly through my head till I found number eighteen.

"That's the one I'm going to use on you Nancy."

I felt a twinge in my stomach as a black ten inch strap on dildo glossed out of the page... I wanted to say something, but my mouth just wouldn't move.

"You'll never want to be with a man after I finished with you Nancy. Maybe you should think of that before you marry Buzz."

She took a light nip of my ear lobe.

"What are you girls talking about?" Pam said as she walked up to us.

Jessica stood up and smiled at Pam.

"Nancy just wanted to show me something, and I told her to go ahead if you really want too. I prefer the real thing, and I think that number five is just a little too big for a small girl like her?"

I felt Pam move closer to the back of me and look down over my shoulder.

What the hell did Jessica just do to me? I was so embarrassed as I scanned the numbers and seen number five. It was a ten inch dildo, flesh colored with all the veins with big balls attached to it.

"Nancy, you should be ashamed of yourself." Pam said actually sounding quite angry with me.

Jessica moved quickly away and was across the room when Pam sat down in her seat.

"I can't believe you were showing her that filth Nancy"

"But Pam, it not what you think"

"You have been saying that a few too many times, I'm really starting to wonder about you Nancy.

I was humiliated thinking that Pam thought I was checking out the dildos and asking Jessica's for her advice.

"So did you finish ordering Nancy?"

"Give me a couple more minutes. I just want to check off one more thing."

I flipped back a few more pages and checked off a nice satin red robe.

As I handed Pam my order form I quickly pulled it back and checked off some of the perfume.

"I almost forgot." I smiled, handing it back to her.

"Ok girls. That's it for today and thank-you for coming. Your orders will be sent to you within forty-eight hours and I hope you all like our products. I have some samples to give you before you leave. My card is in the bag so you can contact me if you have any questions." Vicky said as she placed small delicate pink bags on the table.

"I guess that's it Nancy. This was fun wasn't it?"

We both stood up at the same time.

"You know Pam. it was kind of fun. I didn't think it would be.

Pam handed Vicky my order and we each took a bag off the table.

"Thank–you for coming." Vicky smiled. And Nancy, just for helping out, I'm giving you the make-up I used on you today.

I felt so happy getting the make-up that I excitedly squealed in delight.

I embarrassly wondered why I should have even cared.

We both said our" thank-you's" and walked out into the hallway, towards the elevator.

"I'm going to walk you back to your room Nancy then I'll have to go. Your new things are in the drawer of the bedroom. I think it would be nice if you have them on before Buzz gets back."

The elevator doors opened and we stepped in.

"When you leave the hotel tomorrow just wear what you are now. I'll meet up with you at the doctors office but I'm not sure when. Her name is Dr.Wendy Yates. She's an old friend of mine and she knows all about you."

The doors opened and we walked to my room, then stopping outside my door.

"I'll phone later to confirm when your appointment is."

"Thank-you Mrs. Markus. I guess I'll see you tomorrow then"

She unlocked the door and I walked in.

"OK, bye Nancy."

"Bye Pam"

I turned and watched her walk back to the elevators, then slowly shutting the door.

"Now what?" I said to myself feeling so alone for the first time." I wonder what time Buzz is getting back."

I slowly bent down and slipped my heels off. My feet were sore as I walked towards the bathroom, pulling my blouse from my skirt and unbuttoning it.

My mind started racing on all the happenings in the past twenty-four hours or so. I turned on the light and instantly was stunned at my reflection in the mirror. It was the first time I've seen myself since Vicky did my make-up.

The first thing that stood out were my eyes. The way Vicky had traced black eyeliner over and under my lashes. Peach eye shadow lightly brushed over my lid touching my delicately thin brows. The small amount of blush raised my cheeks nicely and my lips were full and luscious. I was beautiful. Just like the girls said I was.

A strange guilt feeling came over me for liking the way I looked... I wanted to stay this way for ever. Maybe this is what had been missing from my life. This was the first time I ever felt complete as a person even if it was as a girl.

I finished undressing, and hung my clothes up neatly behind the door. Bending my head to one side I unclipped my earrings and then took off my pearl necklace. I wiggled and pulled the engagement ring off, setting it down on the sink.

Facing the mirror, I tucked myself between my legs, and then squeezed my hands tightly against my sides. I was trying to imagine what it would be like to have natural waist and hips of a girl. I moved from side to side, looking at myself. My hands slid to my chest, pulling what little fat I had to give me breasts. I'm not sure what came over me, but I just felt I found my true self.

"I have to do something with my hair" I said picking and moving strands around." I wish it was longer and fuller, something that I could curl nicely. I'm defiantly am going to grow it out."

I felt I had some time and decided to completely shave again... I picked up the shaving cream and spread it all over my legs. I didn't really need to shave again but I just wanted me make sure there wasn't a strand of hair left on my body. I just wanted a fresh start, from the beginning, for myself this time, not for anyone else.

I lifted one leg up on the toilet seat and ran the razor slowly up and then down, watching carefully, so not to miss a single spot. Bending slightly over, I ran the razor over the cheeks of my ass, then spreading them open with my one hand and sliding the razor between them. I lifted my other leg and did the same.

Squirting more lather in my hand, I smeared it over my cock and balls, then spreading it up to my stomach and chest. I was making sure to I shaved everything.

Finishing, I stepped into the shower and rinsed off being careful not to get my make-up ruined by the water. I used the soap Mrs. Markus left, which was made with goat's milk that left your skin feel silky smooth...

Wrapping myself up in a nice fluffy towel, I dried myself completely and looked back into the mirror feeling so happy with myself. Just then my stomach growled. I realized that I hadn't eaten anything all day.

"I hope Buzz brings something back to eat. I wonder where he is. It doesn't take that long to play golf."

Walking out into the bedroom, I opened the drawer to assortment of dainty looking boxes.

The biggest box had the white satin corset that Mrs. Markus said she bought me. It made my skin tingle by its smoothness as I held it against me. . I was surprised to see how heavy and rigid it was with the concealed thin metal supports hidden in lacy embroider...

Opening it up, I slipped it around me and started to tie the lace in front. I sucked my breath in as much as I could, tightening the lace. I was pleased as it created hips and pushed a small amount of fat into the cups. I nearly fainted as a small cleavage formed.

I ran my hands up and down the new curves of my body I felt so feminine. Picking up the silk g-string, I put it on and slightly blushed when the string slip nicely between my cheeks.

My heart was fluttering as I glanced over at the bedroom mirror. Turning around slightly I could see how nice my ass looked trimmed by the corset and the garters. I stuck my ass out, poseing like an adult magazine girl.

Giggling, I reached into the drawer, picking up and opening the last box. There was a small note from Mr. Markus lying on top of the silk white nylons.

Nancy, I bought you something special, it's in the closet when you finish Dressing.

Love Pam

I took the stockings in my hand and walked over to the closet and opened it up. Hanging was a beautiful long white sheer robe. A pair of matching high heel open-toe slippers lay daintily on the floor... Reaching up, I quickly took it off the hanger. I just had to try it on.

Slipping my arms through the oversized sleeves, and then holding it with one hand together, I walked over to the full length mirror. My whole outfit was gorgeous and sexy. I could have easily been one of the models in the booklet.

I glanced at the clock. It was a little past six now.

"Where the hell is Buzz? He should have been here by now."

I huffed quietly as I went to the bathroom to get some nail polish. There was some pearl white gloss sitting along with a few other colors. The white would look perfect with my outfit and jewelry.

I sat on the toilet seat and carefully coated my nails. It easily covered the red polish from the night before but thought next time I would remove it first. Even still, they were looking lovely.

After letting my nails dry for a minute or so I walked back into the bedroom and took the nylons in my hand and sat on the edge of the bed.

I smirked as I rolled the stocking in a doughnut and stabbed my toe into the end, thinking of Mrs. Markus watching me earlier. I rolled the other stocking on and stood up, fastening the garters to the tops...

I had problems fastening the back garters wearing the corset. It held me so tightly that holding my breath was the only way clipped them on.

Maybe I tied the lace to tight, but I love the way it created hips on me. I wished I could have even pulled it even tighter.

As I stood standing, I wiggled my foot into the slippers and gingerly walked around the bedroom, trying to get use to the five inch heels. I stopped in front of the mirror to take one final look at myself.

The resemblance of my mother and sisters was uncanning. It made me think that this really was right for me. It had to be, just look at me.

My eyes traveled slowly down my body. I adjusted my outfit as I seen fit. My eyes slowly drifted to my feet. I gasped noticing my toes nails could be seen through my stockings and I hadn't painted them.

Kicking off my slippers, I struggle again with my back garters and then sat back on the bed rolling my stockings off. I was so mad at myself for forgetting such an important detail. I really should be ashamed of myself.

My heart was beating fast as I would hold my breath and lean over, swiping some nail polish on my toes. The corset was digging in my sides and hurting me. I was getting frustrated and having hot flashes being so confined.

My head perked up as I heard the door of our room open.

"Nancy?"

My face went flushed.

"Don't come in here!" I panicky yelled.

I was blowing at my toes trying to make them dry faster. I can't believe I wasn't ready. I had all the time in the world. Why the hell wasn't I ready to meet Buzz at the door? This was going to ruin my surprise.

"I'll be out on a minute Buzz!"

"Everything alright Nancy? You need any help?"

"Yes dam it, I mean no! Just give me a second. I'll be right out I said!"

I carefully rushed my stockings back on and quickly fastened them. I was completely frazzled in my mind as I looked up and down my outfit making sure everything was in place. I was pleased now that my toenails were painted. I rushed to the bathroom the best I could in my heels and put my necklace and earrings on. To complete my look, I showered myself with perfume...

I was a bundle of nerves as I slipped on my robe and opened the bedroom door, walking out to the living area.

Buzz was slowly stirring a drink at the bar as he looked over at me. My feet felt like cement as I walk towards him. My silken legs swishing quietly as I nervously looked at him.

He sat his glass down, his eyes roaming up and down my body.

"So what do you think?" I asked shyly.

"Well, well, well, let's take a look at you. Turn around for me."

His eyes ate me up. I slowly turned around, knowing he was going to get a glimpse of my ass through the sheer robe. I was hoping that I measured up and that he liked what he saw.

That guilt feeling came over me again for wanting Buzz to be turned on with me but I just loved the attention.

"I don't know what to say Nancy. I never thought you ever could look like this."

"Tell me I'm beautiful Buzz." I softly pouted, walking towards him

"Well of course you are Nancy."

"I don't want you to agree with me Buzz; I want you to tell me with your own words. I want to hear it from you.

I stepped in close to him.

Buzz slipped off of his stool and stood facing me, his hands holding me by my waist, looking down into my eyes.

"Please say it Buzz. Tell me." I said seductively.

I felt his hands grip my waist tighter. I felt so small as he held me.

"You are absolutely beautiful Nancy. I never dreamed that you could have been so gorgeous."

I tipped up on my toes and kissed him softly but firmly on his lips. His hands secretly slid to the tops of my ass cheeks, cupping them firmly.

I felt so powerful. I knew what he wanted. Maybe I will, maybe I won't I thought to myself.

Dam, I got to have some of that." He hoarsely whispered

I settled back to my heels blushing innocently and placed my hands on his forearms, moving them away, his hands leaving my ass.

"So how was your day Buzz?" I said moving away from him and pretended to look at things around the room.

His eyes following my every movement.

"Um, it was good, I mean, it was fun. I had a great time."

He was so cute the way he stammered through his words, not really paying any mind to what I asked him. Buzz was so turned on by me and I love it. I was such a natural flirt at this.

I walked to the window of the room, I could see across the city plus Buzz's refection in the glass. I watched as he adjusted his cock, and then took another drink before slowly moving his way to me.

My stomach was secretly fluttering as I watched him get close behind and wrap his big arms around me, Rocking me slowly, his face nuzzling my neck, then giving me a couple of light kisses.