The Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So babe,,, how was your day?" he whispered as he pressed against me.

I did an about turn, making sure I rubbed my silken ass against his cock and then broke away from him and walk towards the bar.

"What's wrong Nancy?" He asked wondering.

"Nothing, hang on, I have something to show you."

I shuffled around the bar looking for the little bag that Vicky gave the girls for their orders.

I found the bag and held it up to him as I walked back into the living room, loving the way his eyes devoured me.

"Look what I got from the ladies get- together today." I said sitting down on the couch.

Buzz walked over and sat down with a silent frustrated moan.

"Oh boy, what do you have in there?" Buzz said not being really interested.

He only had one thing on his mind and it was killing him with me acting so unaware.

His thigh touched mine as he slipped his arm around my shoulder.

As I opened the bag, I was thinking it would have been full of samples of make-up and perfume but I was quite shocked as I pulled out a strip of condoms.

Buzz laughed as he snatched the condoms from my hand.

"What kind of ladies get- together was it? Oh look Nancy, they're flavored." He laughed playfully, softly rubbing my shoulder "What else do you have in there?"

I shook out the rest of the stuff on the coffee table. There were massage oils, French tickler condoms and creams for about anything.

"There you go Nancy, it says it's made specially for ass fucking." He held up a tiny tube in his hand.

I looked at Buzz, blushing and giving him the "Not a nice thing to say" look.

Buzz gave his special smile of his and gently pulled me to the back of the couch and shifted himself slightly over me. His hand on my shoulder now crept to my neck, caressing me with his fingers as his other hand cupped my chin, tilting it up. He slowly came in with a kiss. I submissively laid there under his power.

His eyes never let go of mine as he peck my lips lovingly. I softly returned his kisses as his tongue skillfully slipped through my lips, tangling with mine.

"God, your one hot little bitch." He murmured.

His hand roamed all over me, caressing and squeezing. I shut my eyes as his hands untied the robe and opened it up.

He gave me another tender kiss and trailed his tongue to the nape of my neck, lifting my necklace in his mouth and gently tugging. He shifted his body a little more, with both of his hands in unison sliding down to my stomach. He was so gentle as he pulled me forward, my head sliding down the back of the couch.

His hands were on my thighs, rubbing them softly. I shivered from his touch. His fingers crept up towards my g-string. I opened my eyes and looked down at him.

"Buzz, I'm still sore down there."

"Don't worry babe, I'll make it feel nice for you."

"No Buzz, I mean it. It's really sore."

"Trust me Nancy."

Buzz kneeled up and basically ripped his shirt off and took hold of the little tube. I watched as his muscles rippled when he squirted a small amount of cream on his finger.

"Spread your legs for me a bit Nancy."

I was a little hesitant to open my legs for Buzz. It was just too rushed. I mean, he just got here and already he's asking me to spread my legs.

"Come on babe, I'm going to make you feel really good. You're just going to beg to have my fat cock inside you."

Just like the night before, I could see Buzz getting worked up, his eyes were slightly glazed. I slowly opened my legs for him, my heels high in the air.

Buzz's finger expertly moved my g-string to one side.

"Lift your ass up a little and spread your cheeks apart for me Nancy"

I felt a twinge of humility as I lifted my legs up and pull my cheeks apart. Flashes of me looking so beautiful in the mirror and people telling me how pretty I was and how I'm now holding my cheeks open like some dirty slut.

Buzz's finger barley touched my hole as I felt the cool cream touch my skin. I was embarrassed as my cock started to get hard.

Buzz sat back and squirted some more on his finger and kneeled back in. He used a small circler motion on my hole and then pressed his finger in me. I sucked in a moan as he kept his finger moving circularly and pushing it in deeper at the same time.

"That's my girl. You like that don't you?"

He wasn't talking to me. He was talking to himself in his own weird way. He slowly pushed and pulled his finger in and out of me. I could feel how slick I was getting from all the cream.

Buzz looked up at me as he squirted the last of the tube on his finger.

I wanted to say something, maybe an excuse to make him stop but it just felt too nice.

"Smile Nancy, I know you love it"

With that he slipped his finger easily back into me, working it back and forth. I moaned and gasp as he pushes a second finger in me. Jerking it faster and faster in and out of me. Then he stopped and hooked his fingers upright inside me.

I groaned a low animal sound as my body quivered. I never felt anything like that before.

He laughed quietly.

He did it again, hooking the inside of me and rubbing. My legs flattened out to my side then I brought them up and then flapped them down again. He had complete control of me at the moment. The way his fingers felt inside me was something I wanted more of.

"Oh Nancy, look at you flapping your legs. Your just dieing for a big fuck aren't you? I told you that you would be begging for it. And look, your little clitty is so hard."

I was so embarrassed the way Buzz was looking at me with the expression of "gotcha"

It felt so good that I wiggled shamefully against his fingers, urging for more. He pushed his fingers into me harder. My cock was drooling all over itself.

Buzz leaned over and took my cock in his mouth and started sucking in short quick motions. My whole body trembled as I felt his tongue tight against my shaft. I was out of my mind as I squirmed beneath him.

My hips were grinding under him as he lifted his head up. I seen him smile at me as he took hold of my g-string and started to stroke my cock with it. His other fingers kept pushing in and out of my ass, hooking them up. My hips lifted as I started to cum. Buzz covered the head of my cock with the g-string as I filled it with my cum.

"That's my girl, just let yourself go" He said as he kept stroking and moving his finger inside me slowly.

I slumped down into the couch savoring the feeling...

Buzz was still looking at me as I tried catching my breath. I blushed under his gaze.

He pressed his fingers one last time deep inside me and twisted them as he pulled them out. I watched out of my exhausted eyes as he stripped his pants off and sat down next to me on the couch. His cock was stretching his briefs out.

"So do you think you can return the favor Nancy?" He said as he reached over and took my hand and placed it on his cock.

My hand looked so small and feminine on his bulge as I lightly squeeze his cock.

"But Buzz, I don't think I could handle having your cock in me tonight. That was really nice what you did for me but your cock will hurt too much.

"Come on Nancy, you can't leave me like this. Suck me off then."

"I'm not going to do that. I never did anything like that before Buzz". I perked up a bit.

I felt disgusted with just the thought of sucking a cock. Remembering who I really was crept slowly back into my mind.

"I know that Nancy, but I sucked you, right? I have never done that before either. There's always a first time for everything. So now why don't you to take my dick out of my underwear and start sucking my fat fucking cock."

God I hated how he talked to me like that. It felt so dirty and cheap. It was all coming to me again why Buzz never could keep a relationship for very long with a mouth like that...

Buzz wiggled his cock by pulsing it with my hand still on it.

"Come on Nancy, your going to have to suck Harry, so you might as learn how to suck this big one."

He pulsed it again, taunting me.

I sighed in defeat and sat up.

"At least you can take your underwear off for me Buzz." I said letting go of his cock and standing up.

I was trying to be tough in my own little way, but considering the way I was dressed and was asked to do, I felt submissively weak.

"I'll take off my briefs if you take off your robe really slow and sexy like." He said lifting his hips up off the couch and sliding his briefs all the way off.

Buzz sat back into the couch with his legs splayed wide apart. It was so embarrassing to see the way he was sitting and looking at me. His hand went to his cock.

"Nice and slow Nancy, nice and slow,"

God, the way he was leering at me and stroking himself.

Blushing and moving my hips to imaginary music. I shrugged the top of my robe off of my shoulders. I moved slowly, letting the robe slip down my back.

"Show me some ass girl"

I turned around and let the robe fall over my butt, Covering my cheeks teasingly and moving the robe back and forth.

"You sexy little bitch." He groaned stroking his cock faster and harder.

The robe finally fell to the ground. I kept my back to him and moved my hips back and forth, giving him a long look at my ass framed by the corset and stockings. I knew it looked hot and bent slightly forward, straightening my legs and rotating my hips.

"Back that sexy ass to me." He growled.

I shuffled my feet backwards to Buzz, as I looked over my shoulder.

As my heels touched the couch, Buzz stopped stroking and put his hands on my ass cheeks, squeezing them in his strong hands. He then let go and slapped at my ass a few times. I yelped surprisingly as he leaned up and smothered his face between my cheeks.

I started to fall forward but Buzz slipped his hand between my legs cupping my cock, holding me up. His tongue lapped and poked roughly at my ass. He slipped a finger inside my panel and swished my cum around my little clitty. It felt wonderfully dirty.

I was constantly moaning from what he was doing to me.

Buzz pulled his head and hand away, and then leaned back against the couch.

"God, how I would love to fuck that thing right now. You know Nancy; I can make you cum even better with my cock then with my fingers. Did you know that?"

I straighten up and turned facing him, my face flushed. He was palming the head of his cock.

"Can I try it again Buzz?" I said sheepishly.

I couldn't believe I just ask him if I could have his cock in me but I just wanted more. The sensation he gave my ass tonight was something I never felt before. If he told me his cock would be better, then that's just what I wanted.

"What do you want to try again Nancy?" Buzz said smiling his devilish smile.

I was rocking my hips side to side in anticipation, looking down at him with his cock in his hand.

"Will it really be better Buzz? It wasn't very good for me last night.

"That was all you bitch. I told you to just relax and you didn't." He scolded me

He was right. Maybe I was too uptight last night; after all I never had been with a man before let alone having a cock in my ass. The whole afternoon and night being masquerading as a woman and in front of his colleagues was just too overwhelming for me. That's why I couldn't relax, he was probably right, it was my fault.

"Ok, I'll tell you what, you suck my cock for a while, and then I'll fuck you, that sound ok for you Nancy?"

What could I say? I wanted to feel him inside me again.

Buzz snorted as I slipped to my knees. He wiggled his cock at the base, flipping it back and forth against his tight stomach. It was intimidating the way he looked down at me as I gather myself between his legs.

His hands dropped to his sides as I knelt up. His cock stood straight up as I placed my hands on his thighs.

"Your going to love sucking cock just as much as fucking cock Nancy, you little slut." His voice was raspy.

I just ignored his demeaning remarks and stared at his cock. As I leaned my head down, shutting my eyes. I opened my mouth.

The phone rang...

"Shit" Buzz said as he roughly pushed me away and stood up to answer the phone. I fell back on the floor, landing on my butt. How could a phone call be that important? I was hurt and humiliated the way he push me aside.

"Hello?" Buzz said as he picked up the phone on the end table.

No, everything is fine. Nancy and I were just sitting here talking. Yes, she's right here." Buzz sounded so differently when he talked to his mother. He was a good man that way, very respectful.

"Mom wants to talk with you Nancy."

I stood up from the floor and walked over to where Buzz was standing. He handed me the phone and as I went to take it he quickly pulled it away from me then handed it back to me again He gave me a little wink as I held the phone to my ear.

"Hello Pam."

Buzz started to run his hands over me again as I tried to concentrated what Pam was asking. I covered the phone with my hand and mouthed the word "stop it" but he just kept touching me.

"What did he think Nancy? " Pam whispered for no reason on her end of the phone.

I was blushing from her question. If she only knew that Buzz was groping me as I stood talking with her.

It was good." I spoke quietly.

"He's standing right near you isn't he Nancy"

"Yes Pam" I answered as Buzz rubbed his cock up and down the crack of my ass...

I felt the wetness from his cock being smeared against my cheeks as I twisted and turned away from him.

"Hang on for a second Pam."

I covered the phone with my hand again.

"Buzz will you stop it for god sakes. This is important and you're not making it any easier." I angrily whispered.

Buzz had a hurt look to his face as I took my hand off the phone.

"Sorry Pam." I said as he walked to the bedroom and then shutting the door.

"Shit, now's he's mad" I thought. "But how would he like it if I did the same to him while he was on the phone."

"Nancy, I just talked with Wendy and she told me she could see you first thing in the morning."

"Um Wendy?" I asked.

She had a few cancellations and said she can see you first thing."

"Oh, ok," I forgotten all about the doctor.

"So don't forget to shower and keep your make-up light. By the way I don't want you to wear the engagement ring. It would be better that she didn't know about that. She's going to ask you a bunch of questions and I want you to answer them as if you wanted this to happen all your life. "

"Yes Pam. I understand"

She kept talking for another half hour about nothing. I guess she was lonely and wanted to talk. I hadn't heard from Buzz since he walked into the bedroom. I was worried he was really pissed at me.

"So anyways Nancy, I'll let you go and I'll try to meet you at the doctors office in the morning. If I'm not there just go in. She's expecting you. Ok?"

"Yes Pam, thanks."

"Ok bye and don't forget, don't "give it up" so easily. Make him wait for it."

She hung up before I could say good-bye. I placed the phone back on the end table.

I was embarrassed that Buzz had already seduced me before she called. Maybe she was right and I shouldn't be having sex with Buzz. I did feel it was moving too fast when he first started to touch me on the couch. But it felt good being touched and desired by him. I enjoyed that feeling.

Walking over I picked up my robe, slipped it on and walked towards the bedroom. In my mind I was thinking of what to say to Buzz, wondering if he was still angry at me. It wasn't really my fault. Pam and I had to talk about the doctor thing, making sure the plan was going to work. But he probably wouldn't understand that.

"Buzz?" I said as I opened the door slightly." Buzz?"

Opening the door all the way, I saw that Buzz was fast asleep and sprawled out on the bed. A small face cloth covered his cock.

"Oh well" I thought, feeling a little let down. "Just like last night, him falling asleep when I wanted to be with him. I guess he was tired from golfing all day. I know how that feels being out in the sun and walking the fare ways."

Buzz looked peaceful as he lay sleeping. His hair slightly muss up with small beautiful waves hanging over his eyes. The way he had his arms over his head showed of his muscled chest and tight stomach. I shook my head to break my trance of looking and walked to the edge of the bed. I slowly lifted up the face cloth.

His cock laid limp and the face cloth was full of cum. Buzz must of jerked himself off while I was on the phone. I felt a tinge of a jealously. He should have waited for me and not use his hand.

I walked to the bathroom with the face towel. As I opened it up to rinse out his cum, I got a shameful desire to touch it. A warm rush came over me as I touched the cum with my finger tip. It was whiter and thicker then mine. I glance up to the mirror, slowly raising my finger tip to my mouth.

It wasn't me in the reflection as I slipped my finger in my mouth. I waited for something to happen. I didn't move as the taste slowly appeared. My eyes locked onto mine. It wasn't that bad. I thought for sure it was going to taste revolting but it didn't.

I dipped my finger back in his cum and pulled out a fingertip full and quickly slipped it in my mouth. My tongue rolled around, cleaning the cum off. It was actually good. I picked up the washcloth and licked up the remaining cum.

"What was I doing?" I dropped the cloth in the sink and spat out what was in my mouth." What the hell was I thinking?"

I wet another cloth and went back to Buzz. I couldn't believe what I just did as I started to wiped the cum away from his cock. I was careful not too wake him, picking his cockhead up with my fingertips and wiping down the shaft. I wasn't even sure why I was cleaning him but I didn't want him to leaking against me. He shifted slightly and I didn't move and waited till I was sure he was asleep again before finishing up.

"Thanks Nancy" He whispered with his eyes shut.

I was startle and just smiled. He wasn't mad at me. That felt good inside knowing he wasn't. I walked over and shut the light off and slipped my robe and slippers off.

As I slid next to him, I placed my head and hand on his chest. Buzz was fast asleep again. I could see his cock lying in the light from the moon. My hand slid down and softly covered his balls.

My mind went over the events of the day as I nestled in tighter to Buzz, falling asleep.

Comments appreciated