The Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Mrs. B begins to dance...
786 words
3.91
22.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maelstron
Maelstron
11 Followers

Jake grasped Mrs B's left very red and erect teat firmly and pulled her down the hall; Mrs B bit her lip to stop herself from cumming there and then. Her large living room was filled with noise and expectant inebriated laughter. Jake pushed his way through the crowd, leading Mrs B. She could feel her soft pink body being squeezed pulled and slapped. An unseen man spread her large bottom cheeks and whistled as he saw the amount of juice flowing from Mrs B's cunt. Jake climbed on a chair and pushed Mrs B down on her knees in front of him. The room stilled, and Jake spoke.

"Great to see such a good crowd here this evening and some friendly faces out there"-Jake waved to a mate at the back of the room. "I'd like to introduce Mrs B to you all. As you can all see, she's a mature bbw. E size udders, huge bottom and big belly and as some of you already -a very wet cunt!"- whistles and cheers from the boys. "Mrs B is committed to giving all of you a lifetime of enjoyment with her body. Because as you also know, while the price of entry to our first two day party was a little steep-that key you have in your pockets gives you a lifetime of enjoyment inside Mrs B whenever you like. And I'd really like you to encourage your other mates to sign up so Mrs B can fully appreciate the joys of having cocks in her 24/7 for the rest of her life" Jakes speech was interrupted by an explosive orgasm from Mrs B on the floor-and a rippling tide of juice spreading from her cunt. "As you know we're videoing what is the first of many performances by Mrs B, and all profits from sales go towards your cooperative fund!

Before we start, a few rules for your enjoyment: Mrs B exists solely for your pleasure-what you want-goes,(Mrs B exploded again) but please make sure the next man inside her is able to have full enjoyment too. S o that Mrs B doesn't get too sloppy and loose for you, she will empty her holes of sperm after each round of twenty men. And because we won't be giving Mrs B any food; (she'll be way too busy), please make sure a fair proportion of your sperm is pumped in her mouth to feed her. And remember, there's that great prize of a trip to the Bahamas for the first man to impregnate her!-but don't worry, there'll be plenty more opportunities!

But first, Mrs B is going to give you a great dance to get you all in the mood..."

Jake stepped down from the chair and leaned down, pulling Mrs B up from the floor with one of her udders. Mrs B's knees buckled with another huge orgasm but Jake held on firmly, pulling her upright.

Jake smacked her fat pink rump, and Mrs B stepped uncertainly into the ring of mesmerized men. Slowly at first, she began to gyrate her hips, the liquid sound of her wet cuntlips sliding against each other- the sparkle from the lights on the juice running down her inner thighs. Her body now completely a deep red from total excitement, her bottom and udders swelling almost visibly. In complete silence except for the sound of her juices ,she danced now. Mrs B arched her back, oblivious to everything except her total arousal. Her big udders swayed back and forward-the twin teats glowing; the dark thatch of her cunt-hair glistening with droplets of juice. Spellbound, the men watched as Mrs B's cunt steadily opened wider and wider; the engorged swollen red labia steadily parting to reveal Mrs B's insides; pink and shining. "The Real Mrs B"-she knew it without thinking , instinctively-this is what she was meant to be: to be always open for any Man, for His total use.

Again she almost buckled at the knees as she orgasmed, and more juice shot onto the floor. And still her cunt opened wider. Her back arched even further as her hips swayed, exposing the huge gaping dripping hole between her legs. "Wider!" a man from the back called, and instinctively the hole dilated further. The calls of "more!" and "wider!" became deafening, and Mrs B found herself having to spread her feet and thighs to cope with the Men's commands. Several hands slid effortlessly inside her now with room for more, exploring her cervix and even her womb; simultaneously now men were beating her big bottom mercilessly and smacking her udders. Mrs B was cumming over and over uncontrollably now.." this was how it was meant to be"...

Maelstron
Maelstron
11 Followers