The Party Ch. 02

Story Info
What happen next with the MILF.
4.9k words
4.36
74k
70
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,527 Followers

I want to give thanks to alexxrj for editing this story.

*****

Guess now the question is, will they these women want to continue fucking a big cock, and what are they willing to do to get it?

-------

After I got home I grabbed a small trash bag, throwing the two bras into them. I went back outside and tossed the bag into the trash can.

I didn't want to leave any evidence that would put me in that basement other than the film. I only took the bras to give me time to get out of Gray's house and home before my mom.

I went into my room and took the party disk and put by my computer. I marked the 'basement' disk as 'Bowling. Didn't want mom or dad to finding it.

About 30 minutes later I heard my mom walk into the house. I was already in bed. Thank goodness she didn't check on me and went straight to bed.

-------

The next day I was up early working on the party pictures, thinking about what happened last night. I couldn't get the images out of my mind of what I witnessed last night. I really enjoyed the show, there was no doubt about that. I had masturbated and cum so hard before falling asleep last night, my cock was sore this morning.

--------

All of a sudden, Mom and Dad were in a very loud, heated conversation. The walls muffled their words so I couldn't make out what they were saying.

As dad left their room he slammed the door and came into my room.

Looking very upset he said, "Jack, your mom is hung over. We're on our own for breakfast." From the look on his face, I'm sure there was more to it than her having a hangover.

Laughing, trying to make things better, I said, "She sure did look like she was having a good time yesterday, though."

He chuckled, "Guess she did. She told me that on her way home last night, she and Sue fell down a few times. Maybe I should have stayed and watched that movie with them."

"When I left, they were still down in the basement watching a movie. But, I didn't think to check on them. I guess I should have."

He shook his head, brushing my comment aside, "So, when do you think you'll have all the editing done?"

"Well, I wasn't planning on cutting anything out. Just need to make copies for everyone who wants one. Plus, I need to print out all the couples pictures. Gonna to try to get them all delivered today."

"Well, make sure I get a copy of the party tape, too," he said.

"Will do"

I went back to work on making copies of the party disk and printing out all pictures. While I was working I kept thinking back to last night and what I had witnessed. I was thinking about what Gray had told me about the women they fucked.

That the women enjoyed being treated rough and always returned for more. I wondered if they really wanted to be treated that way, or if they just enjoyed the big dicks and would do anything to be fucked by them again.

I then thought, 'Would my mom and Sue be like these other women, too? And if so, how would I know? I'm sure that by being married they would be discreet about it. And, I'm sure they wouldn't want this to get out, ruining their spotless reputations in the neighborhood."

--------

It was after lunch and I was reviewing the party disk still when Mom walked into my room. Man, I need to start locking my door. Mom and Dad just keep walking in, unannounced. She looked pretty awful today.

Mom, in a very soft voice, "Can I watch?"

"Sure, pull up a chair."

As she was getting the other chair in my room, I looked at her and continued, "You must've of had a lot of fun last night. You don't look too good today."

She just smiled at me, "Yeah, I had a bit too much to drink and fell down a few times last night. I'm very sore today."

Trying not to laugh, I said, "Where'd you fall? I didn't see or catch anything on film."

She tried to smile, "Well, not at the party, but Mrs. Brown and I fell a few times on our way home."

We sat there not saying another word, watching the party tape. I then showed her the couples pictures and gave her the ones of my dad and her together.

I started to packed everything up in my back pack and told mom that I was going to deliver the photos while it was still day light outside.

The first house I stopped at was the Brown's, for obvious reasons. I knocked on the door and Mr. Brown answered.

"Hey Jack, what brings you by?"

"I got your the pictures of you and the Mrs. from the party yesterday."

"Wow, that was fast. Do I owe you anything?" he said, as I was handing them to him.

"I'm not running a business, but I do accept donations."

As he was reaching for some money he said, "I heard your mom and my wife had a rough time getting home last night."

I was laughing, "Sounds like it. Mom said they both kept falling down. They must've of had too much wine yesterday, my mom has one hell of a hangover."

Mr. Brown was laughing with me, "Sue has one, also."

-------

I continued going from house to house, making sure everyone got their pictures. The last house on my list was the Jones'.

Mrs. Jones answered the door and let me in.

"I have your pictures and the film of the party"

"Thanks, I'll be sure to look at them later."

Mrs. Jones had seemed little angry and in a loud voice said, "You tell your mom that she and Sue left my basement a mess. I'm not sure if they had a fight or what, you tell her I'm pissed. I tried calling her earlier but she didn't answer."

"I'm sorry, I'll let her know. I know she has one hell of a hangover today," I said.

She just smiled and looked at me. With a sweet voice, she said, "You don't need to be sorry. You didn't do it. Just tell your mom she needs to call me, please."

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

Just then, Gray walked into the room, "Hey, Jack!" he yelled.

"Hey Gray," I replied. I wasn't sure if I wanted to talk with him right then. One thing for sure, though, was that I was jealous of him.

Jake, with a smirk on his face, "I got tasked to clean up the basement. You want wanna to help since your mom caused the mess?"

"Sure thing, but I heard Mrs. Brown was down there, as well."

He was laughing now, "You're right, let's just clean it up. I don't think it'll will take that long."

As we walked down the stairs I was wondering if and how I could get Gray to tell me about last night. In the past he always told me everything. No matter what.

As we cleaned I couldn't help but think about remember what I saw last night. Guess I was spacing out when because Gray yelled, "Earth to Jack. Hello? Earth to Jack!"

It zapped me out of my trance and I answered him, "Yeah, what's up?"

Then we just talked shit to each other, not really saying much of anything. We started to talk about the party and I said, "You know for a party that has a reputation for being wild, this one was pretty tame."

Gray started laughing, "Maybe. But if you saw what I saw, you wouldn't be saying that."

I raised my eyebrows, "So, tell me. now. And don't hold back," hoping he was going to spill.

He looked me straight in the eyes, "I can't, Jack. I promised I wouldn't say a word."

I leaned back against the pool table. "Gray, I've know you for a long time now. I don't remember you ever keeping a secret from me. No matter who told you. Plus, you know that I never told anybody what you've told me.

He looked at me, but didn't say anything. There was dead silence. He turned away and rubbed the back of his head. I knew he wanted to tell me, but he couldn't think of a way.

He finally turned back around, still rubbing his head, "Look, you have to promise that you won't get mad. And you can never tell anyone what I tell you."

"OK, I promise I won't tell anyone what you tell me today, here in your basement."

Still looking at me, I saw the confused look on his face. Then he said in a very low voice, "You know what we all say about your mom and what we wanna do to her. Hmm, how do I say this... I fucked your mom last night."

I started laughing, "Yeah, right, in your dreams, bud." I knew what he said was true but I wasn't gonna telling him. Plus, I was kinda mad, but not at only him. I couldn't blame just him. My mom did consented to it. At least I got to witness it and capture it all on film.

"Listen, Jack, I'm telling you the truth." He was looking worried that I might punch him. Maybe I should've but I wanted to keep him talking.

"Gray, I'm sure you just had a dream and it seemed pretty real, but it wasn't," I told him.

"I'm telling you, it wasn't a dream. Sit on the couches and I'll tell you the whole story."

"OK, I'm listening."

Then Gray went into his story about how my mom and Mrs. Brown let him and his other friends fuck them after everyone was gone. Of course, he left out a lot of details.

After he finished with his story, he added, "That's why the basement is such a mess."

I sat there for a moment before I said anything.

"Look, Gray, I know you've wanted to fuck my mom for a long time. I know how she flirts, too. But, trust me, you had to have dreamed it."

Shaking his head, "No, no. It wasn't a dream."

"OK, well do you have any proof? Like pictures or something?"

"I personally don't have any pictures, but I think the other guys do. But I can't just ask them for a copy to show you. They'd think I wasn't trustworthy."

"OK, well, lets say I believe you. But, she and Mrs. Brown was were drunk and it's not going to happen again."

"That's why I'm worried. Jake told them if they needed more big cock, all they needed to do was call me."

"Well, there you go. He said if they want more big cock, and that's just not you."

With that, he didn't say a word. He just pulled down his jeans.

"Damn," was all I said as his dick popped out. Then I continued, "Pull up your pants, I don't need to see that. I'm not gay, shit head."

He started laughing, "I know, but I need you to believe me. I'm afraid and excited that your mom or Mrs. Brown will call me."

"Well, if they do, what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know, maybe we can think of something."

"Really? We?! Don't you think my mom will do something if she knows I'm involved?"

"No, I don't. But I'll keep you informed. And if you can just give input "

"OK, but I still really think you just had a dream. Anyway, I gotta to run."

"Hey, don't forget to come to one of my soccer practices."

With that, I went home.

--------

It's been about a month since the party, now. I was at one of Gray's soccer games. After the game, Gray walked over to me smiling, "Hey, I got a text."

"So, what'd did she want?"

"She wants to know when we can get together again. I told her anytime she wants."

"Let me see this so-called text."

"I deleted it."

"I still think your full of shit." It was my final reply as I walked off.

---------

A few days after that, I noticed that my mom always seemed to be in a great mood. This lasted for about a month and then she started to get pissed off at everything.

I asked my dad, "What's up with her?"

"I don't know, guess what ever was making her happy is over."

----------

I saw Gray a few days later, "Hey, what's going on?"

In a rough voice, "Your not gonna believe me, so why should I tell you."

"Come on, dude. Tell me."

"OK. After I told you about your mom's text, we got together and I was fucking her about three times a week. Last week I cut her off."

Just then, his phone went off, he got a text. After reading the text, he showed me it. It was from my mom. She didn't want to end their relationship and was begging him to continue it.

I handed his phone back to him. He smiled at me and texted her - Look, I've been thinking you need to start doing special things for me, then we might continue. But only if you do special things for me.

She texted right back - "Sir, what do you want me to do?"

Gray showed me the text and I asked him "She calls you sir?

With a smirk on his face "Yes I'm making her. To make sure she knows I'm the boss."

I just smiled, then he replied to her text - "Lets start with you doing things for me and my friends."

This time, she didn't reply back right away. She eventually did reply - "Sir I'm not sure if I can do that."

He shot back a fast reply - "Look bitch, I didn't think you wanted this cock that bad so, it's over."

Again, it took her awhile before she sent him back a text - "Sir, Jack won't be one of your friends, right?"

Gray, laughing now as he sent the next text - "No, not this time."

She replied -- "What?! Explain 'not this time.' Plus, I'm not really sure about this, I have to think about it, Sir".

He texted - "Are you ready for a good fuck?"

She replied - "YES, YES, I'm ready, Sir, please."

He text - "What will you do for a good fuck?"

"Anything you want sir."

He texted - "Anything?"

"Yes, anything you want sir."

He texted back - "Good answer, babe. Don't worry what 'this time' means then."

"Sir, when can we get together?"

"I'll let you know" - was his last text.

*****

A week later my mom was back to being in a good mood all the time. One day I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra.

She caught me staring and just smiled at me. She now only wears a bra when she goes to work, otherwise she is always braless. Don't get me wrong I didn't mind but I started to wonder if Gray was behind it.

-----------------------------------

I haven't seen Gray for a while now and I don't think he's been keeping me informed as to what's going on between him and my mom.

My dad was out of town again and I was at a party. I wasn't supposed to be home until tomorrow. Again I was filming some lame party. It was boring so I decided to go home early.

As I was getting close to the house I saw Gray entering my home. I ran around the back to go in the back door. The lights were out through out the house, except in the living room. The light in the living room was dim but it was enough to see mom and Gray.

Mom was naked and on her knees looking up at Gray who still had his clothes on. I decided to film them.

Gray with a smirk, "I got your text. So your missing my cock already? You just had it yesterday."

"Sir I need to be with you. No one is here tonight." she replied.

"You want more cock, bitch?" he asked.

She just nodded. Gray slapped her and demanded a verbal answer. "I want to hear what you want!"

Submissively she said, "Sir please give it to me."

"I don't understand what do you want me to give you bitch? Tell me, don't beat around the bush!" He yelled.

She had a look of discomfort on her face as if she wasn't happy from the way he was talking to her. In a soft voice, "Sir, you've broken me for anyone else. I want you to fuck me."

"Take my cock out." he commanded.

Mom reached up and started to unbuckle his belt. After she unzipped his pants she pulled them down. He picked up each leg as she finished taking his pants off. Next she took off his boxers. His cock sprang out. This time I got a good view of it.

Beside it being long his dick girth was out of this world. I now understood why my mom was so addicted to him he didn't just penetrated her deeply he stretched her.

"Suck it good and don't forget to lick my nuts slut." he demanded.

She didn't hesitate and started doing as she was told and began sucking and licking his large cock. She worked his dick for a long time.

I couldn't believe how much of that monster cock she was able to fit into her mouth. She was now alternating between his shaft and his balls.

He let this go on for a while before he grabbed the back of her head and forced his whole dick into her mouth.

She was gagging but he didn't care. He held her head on his cock for a long time then he released her. She was gasping for air, He just looked at her and laugh.

Gray grabbed her by the hair pulling her towards the couch. He pushed her over the arm of the couch with her ass in the air. Then he slapped her ass so hard the sound of the smack echoed though out the house. He gave her about ten more hard whacks before he stopped.

Mom turned her head to look at him, "Sir, I don't know why I'm letting you treat me like this."

Gray laughing, "You want me to leave?"

"No!, No!, Sir!, I don't want you to leave. For some reason I'm enjoying you controlling me."

"Looks like your hooked on my big cock." he told her.

"Yes Sir!." she replied softly.

"Tell me who owns this pussy?"

"Sir it's all yours."

"You're damn right about that!" as he shoved his cock into her

"Yes, oh yes...fuck me hard." she yelled out.

Gray leaned over her pushing her down on the couch he as slowly fucked her.

"Ohhhh...uggghhh..." she moaned.

He started pumping faster until it looked like he was jack-hammering his cock in and out of her. He roughly spoke "I knew you couldn't stay way from my cock.

"Uhhh...uhhh...uh huh." was all she could manage.

"Is this what you want slut?"

"Oh god yes sirl."

"You love big cock?"

"Yesss. Sir!"

Gray started thrusting rougher and harder. Mom yelled out "YES! Yes...fuck me hard."

Gray fucked her roughly for over 30 minutes before he shot his load deep into her. When he finally pulled out he grabbed by the hair again pulling her around to face him. "Clean my cock bitch" he demanded.

Mom put his dick into her mouth. Now licking his staff making sure it was cleaned. Gray was laughing while she worked knowing he had conquered this married mature woman. He knew she would do anything for him as long as he kept fucking her.

"Good girl. You're doing a good job."

Mom didn't reply. She just kept cleaning his cock.

Gray with a demanding voice "So far you've fucked me and some of my friends real good. You even go braless for me when your not at work. As of today here's the new deal you're going to be my horny old bitch ready to fuck or suck whenever I want it."

In a nervous voice mom, answered, "Sir, I'm married I can't just come running when ever."

Smiling Gray roughly said "You better try or we're done. I got a text from Sue today."

Gray got dressed leaving my mom on the couch nude. He then left without saying another word. I put my camera back in my pack and walked out. I knew Gray couldn't be my friend anymore. He wasn't keeping me in the loop and he has become an asshole.

---------------

It's been another month since the last time I watch mom and Gray. I'm now out looking for a job since I decided I was going to take a year off before starting college. I've been staying away from Gray making sure I didn't hang out where he did.

Mom and Mrs. Brown seem to have become best friends. They are always going out at least one or two nights a week. Plus hanging out with each other just about every Saturday. I'm pretty sure they were parting with Gray and not just being by themselves.

I just received a text from Gray, "Having a party at T.J's Saturday. Come join us."

I looked at the text and had to think about it. Finally I said what the hell and texted him back "K, what time? Where does T.J live?"

Gray sent me all the details that I needed. He didn't ask me to film so I wasn't bring my camera.

----------------------

Saturday morning mom left around 10 A.M. to go somewhere with Mrs. Brown. I didn't think much about it at the time. I had a late lunch and then headed out to go over to T. J.s for the party. It was 1:30 P.M. before I got to T.J.s.

I knock on the door and Mack opened it, "Hey Jack about time you got here. The party is down in the basement."

I smiled, "I almost forgot about it."

As we walked down the steps to the basement I could believe what I saw. There was my mom and Sue totally nude talking with the guys. Mom looked up to see who just arrived.

When she saw it was me she dropped her drink and pushed past me as she ran up the stairs. Gray was laughing and was walking as he followed her up the stairs.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,527 Followers
12