The Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,528 Followers

I looked at the guys and smile as I turned to head back up the stairs to leave. As I got to the top of the stirs I heard mom "Please, no... Gray, Please not with Jack!"

Gray smiling at her wasn't going to allow her any slack, "Come on Kay It's time for Jack to join our fun."

After a long moment looking Gray in the eyes, mom started pleading for mercy. "Please no, please...don't make me do this. Please Gray don't humiliate me like this.'

"I have never made you do anything against your will, have I Kay and I'm not going to start now. If you don't want to then leave, but we're through. Don't come back."

Gray and mom notice me watching as he unzipped his jeans letting them drop, pulling down his boxers, letting his large cock pop out, tormenting her.

"Perhaps you would like to touch it for one last time. Go ahead Kay, wrap your fingers around it! Let it grow and become hard in your hand for the last time."

Mom reach out grabbing his penis now jacking him off. I felt my own penis starting to grow. Watching my mom masturbating Gray was exciting me.

"Tell me bitch!" Gray demanded. "Do you really want to give this up? If so, leave now and I won't bother you again."

She didn't answer him. She just kept playing with his dick. Gray continued "If not you must tell Jack that I control you. Tell him I can fuck you or do whatever I want with you, whenever I want."

There were tears of humiliation in her eyes as she turned towards me. "Jack. I cannot live without his cock. He has been fucking me for a long time now. I'm addicted to his prick and will do what it takes to keep it."

I didn't say a word. I could see in her face that there was no humiliation, or abuse she wouldn't do to keep Grays huge cock fucking her pussy.

Gray broke the silence "Good now back down the stairs bitch." Mon lead the way back down into the basement as Gray and I followed.

T.J saw us "I see the old slut is back." He then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her roughly towards a low table. Letting go of her hair he pushed her until she was bend over with her hands on the table and her ass in the air.

Looking at me 'Take your clothes off, you get her first!"

I hesitated until I heard some yelled out "Jack go on fuck her!!" So I took off my clothes getting behind my mom and slammed my cock into her.

All the guys now cheering, "Fuck her! Fuck your mom!" This has to be a dream. I always wanted to fuck her but here I was actually fucking my mom.

I reached up grabbing her by the hair, pulling her head back as I started fucking her hard and fast. I leaned over whispering in her ear "I'm going to fuck you like the slut you have become."

I could hear someone yelling "Do it! Do it to her! Yes! Yes! Give the slut what she wants! Fuck her hard, don't give her any mercy."

For some reason I shouted out, "Beg me to fuck you!"

She started begging with passion as she pleading to be fuck. 'Yes, yes Jack! Give your mom your cock. Fuck me"

So I oblige and fuck her hard slamming my cock into her not caring about her. She yelled out "YES, YES!! Give it to me Jack! More! Harder! Deeper! UNG FUCK ME!!" She was having a large orgasm.

I couldn't hold it any longer and shot my load into my mom's pussy.

As I pulled out Mack took my place. From that point on it just became one huge fuck fest. The guys took turns fucking each mature women. When they were done with one, they would either exchange her for another or take a break.

I fuck Sue and my mom a few as often as I could. Most of the time the women were taking on two guys at a time. After about many hours the orgy slowly came to an end.

The sluts were well used, they looked like they were ready to pass out from the exhaustion of being used so much. I had to smiled when mom tried to walk but could only wobble until she got her balance.

Gray walked up to me hitting my on the back "I told you I was fucking your mom and now she is my slut."

I just looked at him. Jake then in low rough voice, "You two sluts over here. We want you two to give us a show like last time."

Mom looked over at me then to Gray. Before she could get a word out Gray yells, "NOW!!"

Mom looked Sue they were smiling and started kissing.

Someone yells out, "Come on, you two bitches can kiss better than that. Don't forget to play with each other's tits."

Gray and Jake walked up to them giving them both a hard slap on their ass cheeks. Mom and Sue jumped looking at the two guys.

Jake commands, "You two better give us a better show. We want to be entertained."

I could believe how submissive these two have become. Sue swiftly rotated back around facing mom. She leaned in and started kissing mom with more passion. They were now entwining their tongues with each other as mom cupped one of Sues tits.

She pinched between Sues large nipple and stretch it while twisting them. Sue merely moaned as she was now absolutely still while mom played with her nipple.

Mom moved her other hand to Sues throbbing clitoris. Sues pussy juices were starting t flow. The slurping sounds of moms fingers moving into out of Sues filled the room. Mom kissing Sues body as she moved down to her cunt.

Sues eyes opened wide and she now plainly noticed moms tongue as it went across the length of her pussy-slit. She was loving her clitoris licked. Mom put Sues clit between her teeth. Sue was holding her breath as she watched her pussy being nibble on.

Sue started shouting out "Oh! Oh!! OH!!" as she had an orgasm.

After Sue got her wits back she in turn took care of mom.

I couldn't believe how my mom had truly surrendered to the domination of Gray and his friends if I didn't see it with my own eyes. These two sluts just couldn't refuse these guys demands.

Plus to see my beautiful mom used like a slut did turn me on. I just looked at my mom in disbelief as I left.

*****

One of my fans wanted me to add this comment. All comments, suggestions or story ideas are welcome. I read them all.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,528 Followers
12