The Party Ch. 03

Story Info
Rob (Nancy) is happy the weekend is over.
15.4k words
4.58
60.7k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was becoming of me? Four days ago I was Rob, Buzz's best buddy from way back. Now I was Nancy Gibson and supposedly his fiancé. I had even let him fuck me in the ass and was wanting it again earlier tonight. I actually had asked him to fuck me again. And then he had me talked into giving him a blowjob which I never did do but found myself licking his cum out of the facecloth that he used when he jerked himself off alone.

I know that seventy-five thousand dollars that we agreed to would help me a lot and it didn't seem that big of a deal. But I just don't think I can do it. Maybe if I quit right now, I could escape with a little dignity in tack. Buzz could just tell his office that we broke up or that maybe he caught me cheating and ended our relationship. That way I could go back to being Rob and he could still keep his job. That's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to tell him I can't do this anymore.

Buzz pressed himself hard against my ass. I felt his cock slip between my cheeks and poke me at my hole.

"Buzz" I said moving my butt from him and his cock slipping away.

"What's the matter Nancy" He said half asleep and shifting himself against me again.

"Don't, I don't want too."

"Aw come on Nancy, just a quickie before I go to work. I really need it. Don't you feel how hard I am?"

With that he pushed against my ass cheeks, his cock riding up along my crack. He draped his hand over me and touched my nipple. He was lightly dry humping me.

"Buzz, for god sakes will you stop?"

If he could have seen my face he would have noticed my guilt. I wanted to end this charade, and knew how upset he was going to be. I was going to have to tell him now. I just can't have him thinking he's going to fuck me again or anything else for that matter.

"Nancy" he whispered. "I have a nice morning hard on with your name on it."

Shit, what a thing to say. I flipped the covers off of me and got out of bed. Who does he think he's talking to? Some sleazy chick that he picked up at a bar?

"Where are you going?" He said as he flipped to his back, his cock standing straight up.

"I'm going to take a shower and then we have to talk. I really mean it this time Buzz. We really need to talk about this."

He shook his hips making his cock bobble in the air and had that devilish grin on.

"Sure Nancy, anything you say" He wiggle his cock some more.

He wasn't taking me seriously. Maybe he thought this was all fun and games and a piece of ass is a piece of ass but I wasn't going to play anymore. I stormed to the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"What a jerk" I thought as I turned on the shower and stepped in. "I just can't wait till I tell him and his mother. Ha ha, wait till they see how it feels to be on the losing end now. So what if they don't like it. So dam what!"

I was smiling as the water splashed over me. For the first time in days I felt that I finally have control. Everything was coming together, just like it was always suppose too.

I was scrubbing my face really hard, wanting the make-up to wash down the drain. The make-up was representing a person that I really wasn't. I needed to see Nancy washed away forever.

Climbing out of the shower and standing in front of the mirror, I could still see that even with the make-up off didn't make me look any manlier. In fact, with my hair cut the way it is and the way Vicky had plucked my eyebrows in a thin arch, I was far from manly. I just looked like a girl without make-up.

I wasn't going to let this get me down. My hair can grow back and my brows will fill in. I don't really care anymore, Rob was back in town.

Draping a towel around my waist I opened the door of the bathroom and walked into the bedroom. Buzz wasn't in the bed anymore as I quickly walked out in the living room.

"Buzz?"

I could see a note lying on the bar

Nancy, I couldn't wait any longer. I had to get to work, maybe next time you'll be more considerate and not take so long in the bathroom. You knew I had to get to work and I think you purposely took longer then you needed too. Anyways, my mom phoned while you were in the shower and told me to tell you that she has sent a taxi to pick you up. She said to leave everything here and she would come by later to pick your and my things up. I'm not sure when I'll be home, but you owe me one.

What did he mean? I owe him one. Shit, I wanted to tell him I was calling this whole thing off and he leaves without even saying good-bye in a pissed off mood to boot. Imagine him mad at me.

I just stood there holding the note for a second then huffed." I'm not going to any doctor, fuck that. I 'm not doing anything but go home and forget about this nightmare"

I walk back into the bedroom and then it dawn on me that I had no clothes to wear. I mean my clothes, Rob's clothes. I sat down on the bed and held my head with my hands.

"I just can't believe this" I said loudly. "I have to wear the god dam skirt again."

I was crying inside as I stood up and went to the bathroom to get the skirt and blouse I hung up on the back of the door. It was like the wind was knocked out of me, I felt so defeated.

As I was holding the skirt and blouse in my hand, I looked up to my refection in the mirror. I was ashamed of myself for being tricked into this and how I let it all happen.

I had to stay calm and compose myself. It's really not a big deal.Whats one more day as Nancy? What choice do I have anyways; I'm still going to have to wear that skirt to get home.

I went in the bedroom and picked up my panties from the night before. My cum was still fresh and wet as I slipped them on. I thought back on how Buzz had jerked me off with my panties

I tried not to think of the weekend past as I finished getting dressed and then walked back into the bathroom.

Picking up the brush on the counter, I started brushing my hair the way Pam had cut it. It bothered me to look in the mirror and see Nancy come alive again when I started on my make-up. It scared me to see that I was such a natural at putting it on. I lightly covered my face with the make-up and didn't put too much on. I just wanted enough to take the edge off and look feminine. I didn't want any trouble going out in public looking as a man in drag.

The phone rang as I just finished putting my make-up in my purse. I quickly ran to pick it up, hoping that maybe it was Buzz phoning, maybe to apologize.

"Nancy Gibson, your taxi is waiting outside for you."

"Ok, thank-you, I'll be right down."

My heart fluttered knowing I had to go out dressed alone in public by myself.

I took one last look around the room as I slipped my heels on. Picking up my purse, I sigh, already wanting the day to end with me home and in my own apartment.

My clicking of my heels down the hall to the elevator was a constant reminder of me being Nancy. As the elevator doors open I watched my reflection in the glass, I knew I was blushing as the doors shut and moved to the ground floor. The lobby was crowded with people coming and leaving as I walked towards the door. A few men walked in and held the door open for me. I smiled slightly and thanked them and made myself outside.

"Miss Gibson? Are you Miss Gibson?"

I looked at a man holding open the back door of a taxi.

"Yes,, um,hi," I blushed hearing myself being called Miss.

I sat down and swept my feet into the back seat as he shut the door. I caught him staring at my legs and smile as he walked around to his door and hopping in.

"I have instructions to take you down to Clarence Street. That's way over on the other side of town. It's not really a nice neighborhood. I wouldn't let a young thing like you go there by herself. Are you going to meet someone there?"

"I'm sure I'll be fine thank-you." I glance at his eyes looking at me through the rear view mirror and then looked out my window as he started to drive away from the curb.

I was tapping my fingers on my knee thinking of how I was going to tell Buzz that I had changed my mind. He should really understand, after all, it was suppose to be just the party and I did that. At least I held up my end of the bargain... I was feeling quite sure of myself.

"So, you had no classes today?"

"Excuse me?" I was startled as he broke my thought.

"School, you didn't have to go today?" He was peering at me through his mirror again.

"I'm not in school, haven't been for a while."

"Oh, I'm sorry; it's just that you look so young. I have a daughter that looks like to be about your age and she's in grade eleven.

"I have you know that I'm twenty –five years old" I snapped back at him

"Oh really? guess you got a little cheated in the development department." He chuckled.

It was then that I looked down at my chest. I forgot to stuff my bra. All that you could see was the collapsed cups under my blouse.

"And I might add, you have the hips of a little boy." He laughed, smacking his hand on the steering wheel.

I didn't know what to say as I again realized that I didn't have the padded panties on and that my belt was around my waist, not up high like Mrs. Markus told me to wear it.

He kept looking at me through the mirror, shaking his head as he giggled and drove. I just sat there looking out the window. I was so embarrassed and ashamed.

It was about thirty minutes later that he pull his car to a stop.

"Ok missy, here you are." He said as he turned around in his seat and looked at me with a big grin.

I just huffed and opened the door and got out, slamming it shut as he took off, leaving me in some exhaust fumes.

Looking up I seen the sign of the doctors office and walk towards the door, feeling self-conscious about the way I looked. I really felt like some guy in drag. I didn't want to look this way. If anything, I wanted to look just like I did at the party and then go home. I just couldn't believe forgetting to prepare myself properly for going out in public.

Opening up the door, I walked in the office. My cheeks were flushed as I slowly walked up the nurse's counter. Eyes of everyone in the room watched me. I just knew what they were thinking.

"Hi, can I help you?" The nurse said looking up at me.

"Yes, um, I, um, Miss Nancy Gibson to see the doctor."

She looked down at her appointment sheet.

"Oh yes, just take a seat and I'll call you when she can see you."

I walked over to the chairs in the waiting room and sat down, my eyes wandering around the office. I ended up picking up a magazine that was lying on the table and was thumbing through it, barely looking at the pages. I just wanted to get this over and done with.

I heard the nurse's heels stop at the half door leading to the doctor's office.

"Nancy Gibson?"

My stomach was fluttering as I stood up and walked towards her. Again I felt everyone watching me.

"Would you like to be called Nancy or Rob" She asked writing down notes on the clip board.

I could have died as everyone shifted in their seats and chatted to each other and laughed.

How could she have said that in front of everyone? My eyes glanced around as I finally made the long journey across the room to her. An old man just smiled at me and gave me a wink. I felt sick to my stomach, pushing by the nurse and then standing out of view of everyone.

"Well, should we call you Rob or Nancy?"

Still blushing. "Um, Nancy is fine."

"Very well Nancy, sign this and come with me"

I quickly looked down and read something about them being able to retrieve my medical files from my old doctor. I jotted down my name and followed her down the corridor to the door at the end. She lightly knocked on it.

"Doctor? Nancy is here to see you ." She turned the handle and

stepped back. "Go ahead Nancy, she'll see you now."

The nurse just smiled as I walked past her

"You must be Rob" The doctor said as she stood up from her desk.

"My name is Dr. Wendy Yates." She walked around her desk and came to meet me with her hand out for a handshake. "You can call me Wendy"

I shook her hand and blushed the way she was looking at me.

"No need to be shy Rob, just have a seat." She took the clip board from the nurse and then shut the door.

"So, should I call you Nancy or Rob? In my own professional opinion, we should start using your desired name. Do you think so...Nancy?"

"Um sure, that would be fine" I said standing next to the chair at her desk

"No please Nancy, not there, sit over there so that you're more comfortable." Wendy said as she pointed over to the corner of her office where a plush leather examining chair sat. It almost looked like a dentist chair but nicer.

Wendy walked over to me, placing her hand on my back and guiding me to the big chair.

"Here, you hop up there and we will start by me asking a few questions. I want and need to know the real you to help your transition."

"Transition? What was she talking about?" I thought.

Wendy walked to her window and closed the blind, just leaving a small enough space to let some sunlight in. and proceeded to walk over to her chair. Picking up a remote, she pressed a button which started some soft music coming out of the ceiling.

"Um Wendy, there's not really going to be a transition." I said debating whether or not to tell her about the deal with Buzz and his job.

"Your right Nancy, I guess it isn't really a transition for someone like you. You have been feeling this way for so long. I understand what you're saying."

She seemed to think before she started to talk again. Her eyes roamed over me, studying.

"I should tell you that Mrs. Markus told me quite a lot about you and I just have a few questions that I have to ask before we can go any further."

I moved slightly in my chair.

"Ok sure." thinking that I might as well just let her do what she has to do and then I can get out of here and go home. That's all I wanted to do, just forget all of this.

She smiled and took a small breath.

"I see that you chose to come here dressed as a female rather then a male. How does it make you feel to be dressed in public? Do you feel embarrassed to have people view you as female?"

Shit, that was as easy question, I hated this, all of this. How can I say this to make it sound right so that it doesn't get back to Buzz and what he did to secure his new job. Plus, I don't want Mrs. Markus to get in any trouble with the doctor.

"Um...it's not so much," I thought for a second. "It's not so much people looking at me as a girl. It's how young they think I am. That bothers me, after all, its just clothes, you know what I mean? It's not a big deal."

Wendy didn't answer as she wrote some notes down on the clip board.

"So being seen as young is more bothersome to you then having them seeing you as female." She looked at me. "Do you think that being flat chested is the main reason behind that?

"Well, yes, I'm sure that's what it is." I blushed.

"So, if you had breasts that would make you feel more comfortable with yourself. More complete?"

Wendy was still looking at me for some kind of reaction.

"I guess I would be more comfortable being dressed this way if I had boobs."

"You seemed tence, do I make you nervous?"

I looked at her and then looked away. I wanted to just tell her the truth.

"I don't know Wendy. It's just been a long weekend and I'm just tired and want to go home."

"You just never have been this far Nancy. You're just so undecided right now. I recognize this with my other patients. I have something that may help."

"What does she mean about being this far." I thought to myself.

Wendy stood up from her chair and walked over to her desk and brought back a little flimsy piece of something.

"I thought of this a few years back and perfected it to suit each patient. It's a patch, almost like the smokers patch when they want to stop smoking but this one has a mixture of medicine specially formulated for you."

I sat up in my chair slightly. "What's in it?"

This was going a little further than I wanted now. I didn't want any medicine.

She walked up to my chair.

"Don't worry, its not as bad as you think. Mrs. Markus told me about how you liked her little what she calls Happy Pills. I added a little in this patch as well with a balanced amount of hormones. The adminersation of hormones through the patch is much more effective then taking the pill form. Trust me, you won't even feel a difference. It will just wipe away all your fears and make you feel more confident and soften your thoughts."

I know I gave a little bit of a face as she stood next to me and looked down.

"Just lean yourself up for a second please." She smiled.

I sat up and leaned forward a little, holding my arm out for her to put the patch on. I figured I'll just pull it off as soon as I got home.

Wendy peeled back the patch and slipped her hand inside the back of my blouse and pressed it against my skin.

"Is that where you suppose to put that thing? I always thought it was suppose to go on my arm?" I protested.

Wendy just laughed softly.

"I found that it was better for the patient not too be reminded of her treatment by having an ugly patch on her arm. It's more hidden this way, plus you don't have to worry about it falling off. You won't even know it was there."

She gently pushed my shoulders back into the chair and then walked back to her chair.

"Now, where were we? Um,,,ok,,, you grew up with your mother and sisters and your father left when you were young, right?"

I was still thinking of that stupid patch she just put on me as I tried to see if I could feel it or not. I was going to have to get Buzz to take it off as soon as I seen him

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear what you said Wendy"

She smiled calmly at me.

"I was just asking how it was growing up with all females in the house with no male influence."

How did she know about how I grew up, jeeze, how much did Mrs. Markus tell her?

"I never knew any difference, what you don't have in your life, you don't miss."

"But that's not true is it Nancy? You did know there was a difference. Everything that was taught to you was from a female perspective. When it came to talking with men, you thought differently. You thought like a woman."

My mind was spinning. What the hell is she saying? Jesus Christ I got to get out of here. This is getting really weird. I slump my shoulders back into the chair frustrated.

"You were always jealous that way of your sisters weren't you Nancy? You found it hard as a child not to begin developing like they did. They became popular at school while you were teased and pushed away from your peers. Especially when it comes to having breasts. You didn't have them and you felt cheated in that way didn't you Nancy?"

What was she doing to me, trying to make me feel smaller than I already did feel? What does she know about how I felt growing up?

"Don't worry Nancy, I'm just trying to bring it out of you. It will feel better once you let it all out. Just try to relax and listen to my words."

I let out a heavy sigh. What choice do I have anyways? I'll just let her do her thing then I'll go home.

Wendy talked about everything, loosing me with her big words and philosophy. My eyes lids became heavy as the soft music in her office was putting me asleep. She went on and on till her words were a blur to my mind.

I felt her hand touch my shoulder.

"Nancy, you just rest and I'll be back in a moment to get you."

My eyes opened for just a moment as I nodded ok and then shut. I was so tired, maybe a little nap would do me some good.

I remember hearing my name being called from a distance. I felt dizzy and numb as my crusted eyes opened up. Mrs. Markus was standing in front of me with the doctor. Buzz was behind them both as I looked in wonderment and confusion.