The Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you feeling Nancy?" Mrs. Markus said as she came closer and softly combed my hair back with her fingers.

My mouth was so dry, I couldn't answer.

"Don't try to speak sweetheart, I'm so proud of you." She said as she stood back up.

Buzz walked up to me and leaned down close to my ear and whispered.

"I can't believe you did this for me Rob"

I couldn't understand what he was saying. I tried to sit up a little in my chair.

"Just sit still Nancy; everything will be alright in just a couple of days. You were a very good patient." Wendy said smiling as she got behind me.

I was so groggy and my body ached as I focus on the two mounds sticking from my hospital gown.

I wanted so much to scream .What were those bumps? Why was I in a hospital gown? Was I in an accident? Did something happen? Where are my clothes? I tried so hard to think what had happen but couldn't make sense of anything.

"She should be fine. A little sore and tender for a few days but she should feel much better tomorrow. Just take her home and let her sleep." Wendy said softly.

Wendy then slowly pushed me down hall and out in the waiting area with Buzz and Pam right behind. I was so out of it I couldn't even lift my head.

"I have her room all set up. She'll be very comfortable." Pam said.

I must of past out because when waking up I was being lead by the hand into Mrs. Markus's house.

"That's a good girl, your almost there."

My feet were moving sluggishly as I slowly walked into her house. She maneuvered me through the living room and then to the bedroom. She laid me down carefully.

"This is going to be your new room for a while Nancy. I decorated it myself with you in mind, but you get some rest now. I'll check on you through out the night."

Pam looked at me and smiled, turning off the light. With my head spinning I instantly fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning clear headed but extremely sore. I quickly looked down and realized that it wasn't a dream and I had breasts. How could they have done that too me? Tears came to my eyes as I moved my hand up and slightly pulled the gown open.

A quiet whimper came out of my mouth. I had breasts, real breasts... I looked at them, back and forth my eyes darted. Just then Pam walked in carrying a vase of flowers.

"Hello Nancy" she smiled as she placed the vase full of flowers on the dresser." Aren't they just beautiful? Buzz sent them."

"What happen to me Pam?" my throat slightly raspy.

Pam walked towards the bed. "What do you mean dear?"

I choked on my words. "I have breasts."

"Yes honey and we are so proud of you. The way you handled yourself at the doctor's office. I just can't tell you how pleased we are that you were willing to go this far to help Buzz."

I looked at her, trying to think of the visit to the doctor.

"I agreed to have this done to me Pam? I don't remember much of it at all. To tell you the truth, I can hardly remember anything since the party."

She sat down on the edge of the bed and took my hand in hers.

"Oh honey, that's the medicine working. I'm sure you'll remember more as you recover. Now, let's say we get you up and get the blood circulating again. We want to look our best even in the worst conditions."

She pulled back the covers and took my hand, helping me as I slid my feet out on the floor and sat up. I could feel the new weight on my chest shifting and pulling against my skin. A sharp stabbing pain was in my side.

"That's it Nancy, now just stand up, don't worry I have you if you fall." Pam smiled at me as I ready myself to stand.

"My side, it hurts Pam"

"Your ok Hon, just stand up, your alright." She pulled up on my arm lightly.

I strained to get up onto my feet and steady myself as she held me.

"Let's get you out of that silly hospital gown and freshen you up. Then you can relax in the living room."

I just nodded as Pam walked me slowly to the washroom and stood me at the bathroom counter. She reached up and untied the gown and let it fall from me. Pam smiled as you both looked at the reflection in the mirror.

"Oh Nancy, aren't they just beautiful? And look at how she tucked your sides in." She gleefully said.

I stood in a trance looking at what Wendy did to me. My breasts looked perfectly suited for my size and she had somehow tucked in my sides to make my hips look fuller, more feminine.

"Wendy told me as soon as the hormones kick in, you will soften and smooth out even more. She also said that your boobs might even grow a little more, especially if it runs in the family. Was your mother busty Nancy?"

I thought of my mother and my three sisters, all of which were top heavy. I remember my sisters would complain how guys would just be interested in their chests more then their minds.

"Yes Pam, she was, my sisters were as well."

"Well you might be blessed with a c cup if not a d cup if you're lucky. Now get yourself washed up and meet me back in the bedroom. I have something you can wear."

"Yes Pam, thank-you." I said squirting some tooth paste on my brush.

I watched my breasts jiggled and sway back and forth as I brushed my teeth. It felt so strange to have something tugging every time I moved.

I finished up and walked back out in the bedroom. Pam was holding a red satin robe.

"Here Nancy, you can wear this for now. You don't want to have anything irritating your breasts right now. In a few days we can fit you with your own bra."

She gently helped me slip my arms through the robe sleeves and tied the front with the satin belt, making sure it wasn't too tight against my waist.

"Do you see how nice it fits on you now? We won't have to worry about any padding anymore. Come Nancy, let me get you something to eat. I bet your starving."

The cool satin actually felt nice against my breasts as I followed her to the kitchen. She watched me with a close eye making sure I wouldn't stumble.

"So Nancy, maybe you should eat something light for now. I think its best we nurse you back slowly."

"Yes Pam, I think your right, um, is Buzz going to drop by today?"

She turned to me and smile, placing a glass of orange juice in front of me. "Miss him already dear?

I blushed,"No, well, yes, I mean, I need to talk to him."

"You'll have plenty of time to talk with him sweetheart. Let's just concentrate on you getting healthy again. Grilled cheese sound ok for you?"

I sipped my orange juice and sat the glass down. "Yes, that would be fine thank-you."

My eyes glance down to the front of my robe. I just couldn't get over the fact I had breasts. It seemed so embarrassing with them sticking out like this. I closed my robe tighter together and looked up to Mrs. Markus smiling at me.

"It's alright Nancy. In no time you will get use to them. I'm sure you will just love the way you look when you're feeling better. Now you eat your sandwich and I'll get some make-up. Remember what I always say. Looking good is feeling good." She said sitting down my sandwich and walking out of the kitchen.

I was just finishing up when she walked in with her make-up bag.

"So are we all set?"

I nodded yes and pushed my empty plate away as she pulled me out from the table.

"I bet that feels better to have something in your stomach. Now I'll add some color back to your face and you'll just look like your old self."

Pam worked away on my face. I was watching everything she picked up off the table.

"I can already see a difference Nancy. Buzz will be so happy to know your feeling and looking better. Could you slip the robe off of your shoulders Nancy? I want to wet your hair and get the tangles out of it."

I loosened up the belt and Pam pushed the robe down. just above the top of my boobs.

"Jeeze, I wouldn't have even noticed. What a wonderful place to put it."

"Put what Pam?" I asked wondering what she was talking about.

"Your patch, I didn't even notice it, it blends in so naturally with your skin."

"What patch, what are you talking about?" I felt a slight panic attack.

"That's where Wendy placed your hormone and medicine patch. She was telling me about that the other day. Such a marvel idea and you don't have to remember when to take pills."

"I don't remember anything about a patch." I said feeling somewhat trick. She sprayed a mist of water over my hair.

"You have such soft and wavy hair Nancy; it's going to look so lovely once it grows out." She said starting to comb it out.

"Um,, Pam, I don't think it will grow out that much once this is all over. I mean this was going to be just till Buzz secures his position. I feel so weird doing all of this, especially with the implants and hormones."

"Well we really don't know how long its going to take do we? I just don't get you Nancy. Your acting like being a girl is terrible or something alien. But look at you, anyone can tell this is so right for you."

She carefully pulled my robe back onto my shoulders.

"Go into the living room and we'll watch some TV. I'll get us some coffee."

I slowly stood up and made my way to the living room and sat down on the couch. I was feeling a little better now that I had something to eat.

Picking up the remote, I looked up at the TV. and was shocked to see a framed picture of Buzz and I standing together in our hotel room. It made me feel warm inside seeing that we really did make the perfect couple. Buzz was so handsome in his suit and that gown I was wearing looked so beautiful on me.

Pam came out with our coffees and noticed me looking at the picture.

"Don't you just love how it turned out Nancy? You were just glowing that night."

I blushed and turned the TV on, not saying anything.

For the rest of the day I just relaxed while Pam did her daily routine of cleaning and straightening the house. She brought me lunch and later some snacks. She was so busy and I felt guilty not being able to help.

"Did Buzz phone yet?" I asked as she passed with the vacuum.

"No he hasn't. He probably won't be calling at all being so busy with his new office. I would think probably tomorrow. You just have to be patient Nancy, I know you miss him but he's a very busy man now."

She had it all wrong. I didn't miss him. I mean, ok, just a little bit but I needed to talk to him. I dazed out for a second as I tried to think what is was that was so important to tell him.

I fell asleep for a while and was awoken by Pam telling me dinner was ready. I wasn't even hungry as she helped me up and walked me to the kitchen. I did feel much stronger then I did earlier.

We both sat down and started to eat our dinner.

"I was thinking of taking you shopping tomorrow if you're feeling better Nancy."

"Shopping?" I took a bite of my potato.

"Well it's just that I thought if you were feeling better it would be a good time to get you some clothes of your own."

"But I thought I could just wear your nieces Pam." I said looking at her.

"Oh don't be silly" She laughed. "Not only are her clothes outdated but you're slightly larger in the bosom. She was only a 34b and by the looks of it your at least a 36c and growing."

I slowly took another bite full, taking in the fact that I now had breasts.

"After dinner, I want you to go up and lay down. I want you to get a good nights rest."

"Yes Pam, that sounds like a good idea. I still feel tired."

"That's because you had such a busy past few days. I'm sure tomorrow you will feel a 100 percent."

We finished eating and Pam helped me to my room and tucked me in under the covers.

"You have a good sleep and I'll see you in the morning." Pam said bending down and kissing my forehead.

The next morning I was feeling great. I was happily humming in the shower as I soaped myself up. I even smiled at the way my boobs would jiggle about with every move I made.

This really wasn't that big of a deal. So what, I had boobs. At least the clothes will fit properly now and I won't have to stuff the bra with stockings. I just can't wait to see what clothes I'll be getting today.

"Is that you singing in there?" Pam said as she opened the bathroom door." My little girl is feeling much better today I see."

"Good morning Pam." I said shutting the shower off. "I feel just perfect. Could you hand me a towel please?"

She slid the towel between the curtain.

"Do you need any help Nancy?"

I took the towel and wrapped it around me, modestly covering myself and opening the curtain.

"No thanks Pam, I think I'll be just fine."

"Ok Nancy, um, I laid out some clothes for you."

"Pam. Thank-you, thank-you for everything."

"Aw, you're welcome Nancy. I'm just glad your feeling better. I'll meet you downstairs when you're finished."

"Ok Pam, I shouldn't be too long, I'll hurry."

I dried myself off and carefully started on my make-up. For some reason, I wanted to make it look perfect. I mean if you're going to put make-up on, then it should look nice. Being told that I had nice eyes, I wanted to accent them more. I made my lashes thicker and fuller with my mascara. Buzz use to always comment about girls eyes. He loved that part of a girl. A little eye shadow, blush and glossy red lips finished my look. I was so pleased as I combed out my hair.

Maybe Pam was right. If I did let my hair grow out, I could do so much more with it. I sprayed a little perfume on me and walked to my bedroom.

Pam had laid out my clothes that I wore at the doctor's office. They had been washed and iron but I was still disappointed that it was still the same clothes. I did notice a different bra. It had to be Pam's because we were about the same size now. I was careful slipping it on so not to irritate the stitches. The way the bra held my boobs was much better. They felt snug against me, supported.

I slipped on my panties and it was then I was reminded of who I really was. My cock was shriveled up against my balls. It just looked so foreign to me. It just didn't fit anymore. I least I didn't need to be embarrassed with it bulging out through my skirt.

Pam had placed a new pair of pantyhose still in the package which I tore open. It was so convenient to wear instead of the stockings. Slipping on my skirt and blouse, I was ready to go. I looked in the mirror, wiggling my foot inside my heels. This felt so right. I think everything is going to be ok now.

Pam was waiting for me at the front door.

"Your just glowing Nancy. You look wonderful"

I smiled. "Thank-you Pam."

"I have something for you that you left at the hotel Nancy"

"What is it?" I asked.

"Your rings, remember?"

I gushed as I took them from her and slipped them on my finger.

She smiled and opened the door as we both walked out to her car.

Pam drove us to the biggest mall in the city. I couldn't believe how excited I was. Usually I hated going anywhere near a mall but that all vanished as we got out of the car and headed in.

"Nancy, there's a darling boutique I want to stop at first. It will have all the intimate things for you and they will fit you properly with a bra. That's so important for comfort, let alone support."

I just smiled and nodded as we walked together through the crowded mall. I just loved how the older men sitting in the middle of the mall would look at us. I felt so happy being noticed.

"Here we are Nancy." She said as she opened the door of the boutique.

I followed her in and glanced at all of the manikins and half body shapes with beautiful bra and panty sets. Long plastic legs were displayed all around with an assortment of stockings with different colors and designs.

"May I help you ladies?" A young woman asked.

"Hi, we just love what you have in your store. My future daughter-in law needs to be fitted with a bra. I told her how your store specializes in that."

"Yes, that's not a problem. Just let me take your measurement and I'll show you what we have. Is there anything particular that you were thinking of?" She asked reaching down under the counter for a measuring tape.

"I would like something nice, maybe a little flirty but with good support." I blurted out.

Pam was pleasantly shocked the way I spoke up. I could only blush at her and smile.

"I know exactly what you mean. Just lift your arms up and I'll take your measurement."

I lifted my arms slightly as she slipped the measuring tape around my boobs and snuggly pulled it tight.

"Almost a 36c. Follow me to the back and I'll show you what we have. I think you'll just love what I have in mind for you."

Pam and I both followed her to the back of the store.

"Just give me a minute, feel free to look around."

With that she disappeared in the back room while Pam and I browse the shelves.

"Oh Nancy look, I just love these." Pam excitedly said.

Pam was holding up a little sheer black panty. "Don't they just look so sexy?"

"Do they have my size Pam?"

"We have all sizes". The saleslady said coming out with some boxes.

"I would just love to have that set. Is that ok Pam?"

"You can have anything you desire. This is your day Nancy."

We spent about an hour in the boutique. The saleslady took my hip size for the panties. I was sort of glad that the doctor tapered my waist in. At least I did measure a hip size though it would be nice to have them a little bigger.

Everything the saleslady showed me I wanted. By the time we left the store I had seven different assortments of bras and panties. I liked the push-up bras the best. I even talked myself into buying a garter belt and stockings to match one of the sets.

We continued to browse the stores.Everyonce in a while we would stop and go in and pick up a few small things.

"I really would love to get some jeans Pam."

"You have such lovely legs Nancy. Why would you ever want to cover them up?"

"I don't know, it's just that if I wanted to do something outside or play around, I would have something appropriate."

"Well we could have a look, but I still like to see you with some nice skirts and dresses. I know that Buzz always likes a girl wearing that."

We stopped outside a store that was chick and upscale. The different styles were so fresh and fun.

"Let's have a look in here. I'm sure we can get everything we need in here." Pam said opening the door.

The loud music was playing through out the store as we looked at the skirts hanging on the round display hangers.

"Oh look at these Nancy?"

I looked at what Pam was holding up. A nice black school type pleated skirt. I smiled as she placed them in our basket. We added a few more different skirts to the basket and then came to the jean isle.

"Please Pam, let me at least try a pair on. I would really like to have a pair." I pleaded.

"Are you sure? I'm not agreeing to this. Isn't there a nice pair of slacks you would want instead?"

I just held them against me and looked at her. She smiled and nodded yes.

"You go ahead and try them on Nancy, I'll pick out a few tops for you till you come out."

I squealed with delight and rushed off to the change room in the back of the store. There was only one room left empty which I scurried in and shut the door. I wiggled my skirt to the floor and slid the jeans up. They were a little snug on my thighs but did up ok at my waist. I was happy thinking that I was gaining a little of my old self back with jeans on.

"Here Nancy, put this top on so we can see what you look like in your new jeans." Pam said standing outside the change room.

Opening the door slightly, I took the black cotton top from her. I quickly unbutton my blouse and took it off. I was so bored with my outfit. I have been wearing them for so long now. Finally I had my own clothes I thought pulling the top over my head and giggled as it got hung up on my boobs.

As I tucked it in my jeans and smoothed it out I noticed the writing on the front. I blushed as it read "Sassy" in sparkles.