The Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buzz was growling as he sprayed his cum back and forth over my boobs. I couldn't believe how much cum he had. He jerked his cock a few more times then brought it up to my lips, pushing it inside my mouth. I let my tongue wash over the shaft and moaned tasting his cum.

"Dam, that was so hot Nancy, way better than the last time."

Last time? I never did this before. Why did he say that?

Buzz stood back, his breathing slowing.

"Thanks Nancy, that was great." Buzz said reaching down and picking up my camisole. "I had to fight real hard not to cum down your throat."

I slowly stood up, his cum wet my chest and his taste still in my mouth. Buzz wiped his cock dry with my camisole.

"Here, clean yourself up." He said as he tossed me my camisole.

I gasped catching it in the air. My beautiful new camisole, he just wiped his cock all over it for god sakes.

I looked down at it and saw how sticky and crumpled the top was.

"That was my new top Buzz. You could have used something else."

"Don't worry about it, it'll wash out." Buzz said reaching for his briefs then pulling them up.

"Your getting dressed Buzz? I mean, so soon?" I meekly asked still hurt from what he just did to my top.

"Why? What else did you want to do?"

Buzz picked up his pants and slid them on, jumping up slightly and then buttoning them up around his waist.

"I don't know, I just thought that maybe we, um, could, maybe lay together."

I watched as he picked up his shirt and put it on. He looked at me and then walked to his bedroom door.

Buzz flipped on his bedroom light. "You have anything to eat?"

I jumped from the sudden brightness of his room. Buzz looked over at me and smiled seeing my boobs in the full light for the first time.

"Nice titties Nancy, look how hard your nipples are. I guess sucking cock really turns you on."

I blushed deeply, glancing down and seeing my nipples sticking out. The way Buzz was standing there, leering at my breasts made me quickly grab my camisole and cover myself up.

"Shut the dam light off Buzz."

"What's the matter Nancy, I've seen them a million times before, just not as big." Buzz chuckled.

"I just don't like it, just like I don't like being called those names when I was....well, you know."

I was starting to feel a hot flash of some sort. Just his whole attitude about everything was selfish. It was always what he wanted and what he said that mattered. My mind was spinning. I was wishing that I hadn't sucked him. I felt more used then ever before.

"Oh don't start with that. You know I don't mean anything by calling you a slut. It just comes out by accident. Now do you have anything to eat or not?"

Buzz walked out the door and then down towards the kitchen. I followed, holding my top against my flopping breasts as I tried to keep up with him.

"Well could you at least try not to call me those names? I really don't like it at all."

"Yea, yea, whatever. I heard it all before. Now get me something to eat for god sakes."

"We have some cake; I'll get you some as soon as I put another top on..."

I was feeling slightly better now that he knew how I felt about his name calling. At least he listened to me. I bet I could change him for the better.

Keeping myself covered I quickly ran to my room and then into the bathroom. I took my hands away and let the camisole drop to the floor. Almost in a trance I stared at my breasts. Buzz's cum glisten against my soft skin from the bathroom light. I lifted up my finger and gently swirled it around with my fingernail. I watched the cum gathered in the tip of my nail and then brought it up to my lips.

My heart was beating fast as I looked at myself in the mirror and watched as my finger slip inside my mouth.

My eyes shut for a moment as I savored the taste. I felt terrible for loving his cum, but there was just something about it. What if anyone found out? They would surly think I was sick in the head.

I took a warm cloth and wiped the rest of the stickiness off of my boobs. My face was red with guilt from tasting his cum. It was so embarrassing to even look at myself while fixing my make-up. I sprayed a little perfume to cover up the smell of his man scent.

Walking to my bedroom, I picked up a red t-shirt and slipped it on. It stretch beautifully over my breast and had a low spoon neckline and puffy armbands. I smiled to myself seeing that my nipples were still hard pressing against the material.

"Wonder what Buzz is going to think about these now?" I thought letting out a giggle since I'm not wearing a bra.

Buzz was sitting down at the kitchen table talking on the phone when I walked in.

"Sounds like a plan. See you soon"

"Who was that? I wondered then quickly realizing it's not my place to ask." Um, did you get a piece of cake?"

"No, I was waiting for you. I'll just take a little piece."

I could feel his eyes watching me as I made it to the counter and reached up to take a couple of plates from the cupboard. I felt my skirt ride high on my thighs. The tops of my nylons coming to view.

"So how does it feel" Buzz suddenly said.

I placed the plates on the counter.

"How does what feel?" I said turning around to face him.

"You know, looking so fucking amazing."

His words touched me deep inside. I gushed looking at him as his beautiful blue eyes captured mine.

"I, um, never really, um thought about it. You really think I am?" I asked straightening out my top just in case it was wrinkly looking.

"Of course I do. Your absolutely one hot looking chick. Even the guys at work are talking about you" Buzz said as he looked me up and down.

"Oh so now I'm a hot chick." I kidded back at him, loving the thought of his co-workers thinking that of me that way.

"You bet you are and you just loving it aren't you?"

I blushed again and not knowing what to say. I turned and cut the cake into two pieces and slid them on the plates. He was right, I did love being noticed, especially by him.

I picked up the two plates and walked to the table. His hand slid along my thigh and cupped my ass as I stood there.

"And you have such a fine ass." He said gently squeezing it and then giving it a sharp slap.

"Jeeze Buzz, you could at least wait till I put the plates down."

His fingers softly rubbed my ass cheek as he watched me set the cake down. His fingers creeping dangerously close to the crack of my ass. He gave my ass another sharp slap.

"God I love your ass, almost as much as your tits,"

He pulled me by my waist and settled me down on his lap. His hand traveled up and down my back, rubbing me softly.

I wonder what he meant saying that he liked my boobs better than my ass. Didn't he just say he liked it? I wonder if he thinks my butt is too flat.

"Why don't you feed me some of that fine looking cake you have there Nancy."

I picked up the fork and cut a piece and brought it up to his mouth by leaning back against his shoulder. He opened his mouth and I carefully fed him the piece. I watched as he closed his mouth and I slid the fork out. Something about feeding him this way was so sensual.

"You know, Harry is going to just love being with you." Buzz said as he chewed the cake.

"Harry?" I placed another piece in his mouth.

"Harry. You remember Harry don't you?"

I felt my cheeks heating up thinking who the hell Harry was. I didn't want to look stupid but I just couldn't remember.

"My boss? the guy you flirted with at the party?"

I blushed knowingly but still couldn't remember him.

"Oh yea,,, um, Harry." I said bringing another piece to his mouth.

He was chewing away, his eyes looking at me then at my chest.

"Nancy, just lift your top for a minute. I want to try something."

"I'm not lifting my top Buzz." I said bashfully.

"Come on. I promise it won't hurt. I'll be careful."

I saw the sly smile on his face as I hesitated and then slowly lifted my top just above my boobs.

Buzz reached over to the cake and scooped some icing on his finger. He slowly brought it up and smeared it on top of my nipple. The coolness sent shivers through me. I silently gasped as he did the other nipple.

"Lean back a little more Nancy" He hoarsely ordered.

I leaned back and dropped my arm over the back of his shoulders. My back arched slightly, pushing my boobs forward. I watched as Buzz tilted his head down and softly licked the icing off of my nipple. His tongue tenderly licked and suckled till the icing was completely gone. My rosy nipple was standing out further than before. He twisted my body slightly with his hand on my waist and did the same to the other nipple.

"You Like?" Buzz said smacking his lips.

My boobs ached for more of his mouth. I never felt sensations like this before.

"I don't know. I mean,,um,"

I was stumbling with my words as he scooped up a little more icing and smeared it across my nipples.

"You want me to lick it off Nancy?"

I could only nod. I was embarrassed liking this so much as I arched my back for him.

This time Buzz slowly traced the outline of my nipple before he slipped it in his mouth. He suckled lightly for a moment then twirled his tongue before biting down tenderly. I moaned as he moved to the other nipple.

My breathing quickened and my face flushed when I felt his hand slip down my side to my thigh. His mouth stayed glued to my breast as his hand traveled up under my skirt. His fingers pulled and slipped under my thong, cupping my cock with his palm.

I leaned my head against his shoulder as he again scooped more icing on his finger. He smeared some more icing on my nipples and took them again in his mouth. My nipples were on fire.

My cock twitched under his palm. Shivers shot through my body as his forefinger and thumb stroked me. I felt helplessly controlled.

"Why don't you sit on my cock Nancy?" He whispered between suckling my nipples.

Just with him saying that made me moan. I stood up and he playfully gave my ass another sharp slap as I was bent over to take my thong off.

He just smiled as I turned around, lifting my skirt and settling down between his legs again. Buzz held his cock at the base as I leaned over the table a little and maneuvered down, feeling the slick head slide between my cheeks. I felt the tip of his cock touch my hole.

"Nice and easy Nancy." Buzz said placing both hands on my waist and guiding me.

I felt his cock push inside me as I wiggle my hips slightly up and then down.

"That's it Nancy, work that ass of yours." His voice had become raspy.

I lifted up again and then settled down with one steady push, feeling him slide deep inside me. My mouth fell open as he pulled me back against his chest. His cock bent even further inside me as his hands wrapped around my tummy, His breathing nuzzling against my neck.

"That feels good doesn't it Nancy?"

I moaned and hissed yes under my breath. His hand slid back under my skirt and took hold of my cock again.

"Your a naughty girl aren't you Nancy?" Buzz whispered.

I just purred and rocked my hips slightly.

Buzz laid soft kisses along my neck as his fingers played with my cock

"That's it Nancy move your hips. You know how much you like it."

He was right. I just loved the feeling of his cock inside me. The way it made me part of him. It was just so right to be sitting on his beautiful cock.

I lifted my hips slightly, rotating them and then sinking back down with a soft moan. Buzz's breath was hot against my neck.

He lifted both his hands up to my waist and guided me up and down on his cock. I was in heaven.

I tilted my head back and swung my hand behind his head and pulled his mouth to mine. His lips pressed hard against mine as we tangled our tongues together. Buzz sat still, letting me control the movements on his cock as I shifted my hips back and forth, slowly grinding against him.

His lips parted against mine but still touched.

"Arch your back and slide your hips forward."

I kissed him again and did what he said. Instantly I felt his cock hit that special spot inside me. My body trembled against him as he took hold of my lips with another kiss.

Buzz's hands left my waist and softly moved up my sides. My whole body shivered when he took hold of my nipples with his fingers and twisted them. I squealed in delight as my hips shifted forward again, feeling his cock touch my spot.

"God you sure know how to work that ass of yours Nancy. You're such a hot little slut"

Something about being called a slut excited me this time. I ground my hips down hard against his cock. I was feeling somewhat proud that he thought I was hot. I just couldn't get enough of the feeling his cock was giving me. Maybe I was a slut.

I moaned thinking of that to myself.

Buzz twisted my nipples and pulled them up, making me yelp and squirm on his lap.

"Move forward Nancy and put your hands on the table."

He let go of my tits as I moved forward. His cock shifted inside me as I placed my hands on the table. Buzz flipped my skirt up above my cheeks and gave them a few more slaps before he placed his hands back on my waist and started fuck me with little short jolts.

"Oh yes, fuck me Buzz." I screamed.

"You want me to fuck you don't you" Buzz said as he kept stabbing his cock in me.

I could only moan as my hands slipped flat along the table, knocking the plates onto the floor. Buzz stood up, kicking his chair back and started to really fuck me hard. Pulling his cock almost out and then shoving it deep inside me.

He reached down and pulled back my head by my hair, making my back arch and his cock slide deeper inside me. My tits bounced as his hips moved rapidly back and forth.

"Such a tight fucking ass." He growled. "Made to fuck"

I was whimpering in lust with his every thrust. Buzz then let go of my hair and hunched over me. My feet lifted slightly as he tried to push inside me even more. I felt his teeth graze my shoulder.

"I'm going to send my seed deep inside you Nancy." He said nipping at my ear.

I felt his one hand slip under my skirt and take hold of my hard cock. With a few tender strokes, I started to cum, my whole body trembling under him. He pulled his hand away and quickly pulled my skirt over my cock. I softly gasped filling the inside panel of my skirt with my cum.

Buzz growled and lightly held onto my ear lobe with his teeth as he started to buck. I could feel his cock pulse a few times before he let out a deep moan. His cum shooting deep inside me as I lay passively on the table.

He groaned and bucked and then stopped.

"That was incredible Nancy." He said breathing heavily next to my ear.

We both laid exhausted. I moved my hips softly and felt him slowly lift up off of me, keeping his cock buried inside me. Buzz pulled his cock slightly out and then sank it back into me once more before slipping completely out of my ass.

I felt his cock on my ass cheeks as he reached down and then pulling me up from the table. Buzz turned me around and smiled.

"That was so fucking hot Nancy."

Breathlessly I smiled back as he lean down and kissed me tenderly on my lips. His hands ever so gently touched my breasts, gliding his palms over my nipples with feather touches.

Buzz stepped back and tucked his cock back in his pants. I was yearning for another kiss, but realized he was finished and stopping.

I pulled my top down and smoothed out my skirt. Bending slightly, I grabbed my thong and pulled it up into place to keep his cream from leaking out. I felt warmed and loved and wanted to keep him inside me for as long as I could.

I noticed Buzz walking over to the counter and picking up his car keys.

"You're going somewhere Buzz?" I asked.

"Just heading down to Casey's for a beer."

"Sounds great. Just give me a minute to freshen up and I'll be right down. I said standing up. "I still have to clean up the dishes and cake off the floor before your mother gets home."

I giggled thinking how I must have looked being splayed across the table and knocking the dishes of the table.

"Um, I don't know Nancy?"

"What do you mean? I'll be ready in a jiff. It won't take me long at all. I haven't been to Casey's in a long time.

"You won't have fun Nancy. I promise I'll be back in a couple of hours." Buzz said as he checked his wallet to see how much money was in it.

"I'll have fun Buzz. We always have fun when you and I go there."

I was looking at him as he avoided my eyes. I was starting to feel hurt and unwanted.

"You don't want me to go Buzz?" I asked feeling myself pouting.

"Nancy, I want you to go but, you know, it's just the guys. None of their girlfriends or wives are going to be there."

My heart sank.

"I don't mind Buzz. I really don't."

"I promise we will go out when you're feeling better. You should really rest anyways." Buzz walked up to me taking my hands in his.

"Come on Nancy, it's not the end of the world, plus Bill is going to be there and you never liked him anyways."

He could see the tears in my eyes as he leaned down to kiss me. I turned my head away.

"Have it your way Nancy. I'll be back later."

Buzz let my hands go and walked to the front door. I watched as he stepped out.

"How can he just do that to me?" I thought to myself staring at the door and then kneeling down to pick up the broken dishes." I would just love to go out, just like we use too."

I heard the front door open.

"Is that you Buzz?" I asked hoping that maybe he had a change of heart. I was feeling guilty the way he had left the house.

"It's only me Nancy" Pam sang out and then walked into the kitchen and then seeing me kneeling on the floor cleaning the mess up.

"Did we have accident?" Pam asked kneeling down next to me to help.

"I'm sorry Pam, they just slipped out of my hands" I sniffled.

"You ok Nancy? Is everything alright?"

"Buzz just left for the bar and I guess I wasn't very nice about it Pam."

"Oh Nancy, don't worry about Buzz going to the bar without you. You know how men are; they sometimes have to get away from our crazy emotions. That's just what men do" She giggled. "And that's why we go shopping"

I just nodded and stood up with the broken dishes in my hand. I still wasn't feeling that good about it.

Pam watched and then perked up.

"I have something for you Nancy. Wendy gave me another patch for you. I told her how you were getting hot flashes and fading in and out once in a while. She lessen the medicine and increased your hormones slightly but she figured it would be enough to make you feel better."

I open the trash can and dropped the broken plates in the garbage.

"What patch Pam?" I asked not really listening to her but still thinking of Buzz.

"Its nothing Nancy, just turn a round and lift your top up for me."

I crossed my arms and lifted my top up but made sure my boobs were covered. I could feel Pam peel something off of my back and then press her hand firmly back.

"There you go." She smiled." You go get some rest now Nancy, I'll finish up in here. We have a big day tomorrow with getting your ears pieced and doing some shopping for dresses. Isn't being a girl fun?"

I turned around and smiled at her.

"I completely forgot about that. I just can't wait to get my ears to get pierced Pam and I did notice a few dresses that I would love to pick up. Are you sure you don't need help cleaning up?"

"You get your rest dear, I'll see you in the morning"

I gave Pam a hug and trotted off to my room.

*

Comments appreciated.