The Party Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3.
755 words
4.13
15.5k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maelstron
Maelstron
11 Followers

Jake clapped his hands and everything slowed "Lets give a big hand for Mrs B everyone; she truly is a magnificent cunt in every sense of the word!... I know we've all made a great investment decision with Mrs B". Wet hands eased out of Mrs B's cunt with a pop and there was loud and generous applause for her from all corners of the room... "And now, the moment we've all been waiting for... the first man to enter her is... Steven Simes! -another round of applause and a small dark man stepped forward out of the crowd. Jake tapped his shoulder; "Ok- remember the rules, you can do anything you like to Mrs B provided the next man can pump His sperm in her"—All set?-the man nodded nervously.

Mrs B waited, her body swollen and excited and dripping for this first man to begin using her. In a split second it dawned on her consciousness that every man in the room-and the many more to arrive, had a glorious Cock between His legs; A wonderfully unique Cock and Balls full of sperm just to fill her with. She felt a sudden surge of pride and gratitude to be all these Men's receptacle and reveled in the enjoyment she would give each one of them over the many years ahead . She glowed. Her eyes turned to watch Mr Sime's Cock emerging from His Trousers. The head swollen and shaft hard. She had a moment of pure lust before Mr Simes pushed her back onto the mattress and literally bounced onto her soft pink body.

"How could life be this good" she thought for a moment before Mr Simes whacked her big udders and drove His long Cock deep into her, pushing her deep into the mattress with each of His rhythmic thrusts, his belt buckle biting into her belly. She came over and over... giving herself totally to Mr Simes and His Cock -her mind steadily drifting into a steady sate of ecstacy as he thrust into her ever harder. She wept with gratitude and ,tears streaming down her face, whispered "thankyou" to Mr Simes as she felt His sperm erupt like hot lava deep inside her womb. The men cheered Mr Simes as he grunted and pumped before splashing the rest of His sperm over her belly. Already Jake was needing to hold back the next man with his fly open and Cock hanging out of his trousers.

In her beatific state, Mrs B could see that the next Cock was huge-both long and thick with an enormous swollen head- she longed to hold it in her hands, to kiss it all over, to give herself totally to loving this wonderful Cock; but the man was between her wide open legs and deep inside her in a moment -bouncing up and down on her soft body. She could feel her vagina being pushed and stretched enormously by the huge Cock-the pleasure of the pain was exquisite-and she orgasmed again-gripping the huge Cock tightly inside her. She felt the glory of having a man bouncing on her naked pink body ruthlessly as he pounded her- her belly squashed, her udders flattened at each stroke.-she wanted and needed this feeling forever...

"Hands and knees now!" the man ordered and pulled His cock out of her -she sighed with the loss , but immediately rolled over onto her hands and knees to display her massive pink bottom to Him. He grasped both cheeks and pulled them vigorously apart to display the little pink arsehole and already sperm filled cunt. "Juice!" he ordered and Mrs B immediately felt a wave of juice drip from her swollen labia onto his waiting fingers ; his wet fingers then slid into her arsehole, lubricating the tight hole for His Cock. Mrs B had a moment of panic, wondering whether her arsehole would be enjoyable enough for the men ; a thought which faded the instant His Cock slid inside her arse and began thrusting hard, making her cheeks wobble and sway, her whole body sliding backwards and forwards on the mattress, the udders whipping wildly from forwards and backwards... She wondered for a moment how many Cocks the men would allow her to have inside her at once, but suddenly felt ashamed of the thought-she knew the Men would decide what was best for her.

Jake was, in fact, at that very moment, directing the next man to enter the now vacated wet and open cunt of Mrs B...

Maelstron
Maelstron
11 Followers