The Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen stood up, and moved to the bar. She slowly began to remove the scanty dress she wore, revealing first, her perfect breasts, then as she shimmied out of the dress, the rest of her perfect form. When she had allowed the dress to collect in a heap at her feet, she stepped out of the crumpled dress and climbed onto the bar. Running her hands all over her, now fully naked body. She moaned softly as she let her hands move quickly around her tits and ass! The room fell silent! All eyes, including Eliot and Kens, were glued on Karen. She then slid down and stretched herself out on the bar, allowing a full view of her wet and slippery, fully shaved pussy, and lips. She gave the room a wicked little grin and began stroking herself, and moaning for the crowd of now cheering men.

"Now, now, calm down guys!" Bri yelled, "No one gets a taste until you've won a game. Winners get to taste her! Two time winners get something special, three times and you get the grand prize! So, if there are no objections, let us begin!" At the sound of what awaited them, the chalkboard quickly filled as the men wrote down their names. Soon enough, there were ten names waiting to play. That left only five, which had not gotten onto the board! Bri leaned over and whispered in Ken's ear, "Will you guys keep an eye on her? I will handle the rest of them, in the next room OK?" The look of lust in her eyes was undeniable!

Ken looked at her for a brief moment, then kissed her lips and smiled, "Yeah, have fun. I'll check in on you in about twenty minutes. I think you'll be able to last that long, don't you?" She looked back at him, a feeling of wonder entered her heart, she thought, "This man is just to good to me!"

"Thank you baby, I will make you proud!" She hugged him tightly, and then winked at Eliot and said out loud, "The rest of you" pointing at the remaining guys, "follow me. There is a large sofa in the next room, and I am in the mood to have some fun!" She moved towards the door with one last look back at Ken and Eliot, then moved into the next room, with Jimmy and the four remaining guys!

The games in the poolroom were very competitive. Eliot noted that, no one guy seemed to be the better player. In about an hour three different men had serviced Karen orally. She had a smile on her face that told of their individual talents, yet no one man had won two games in a row! He was wondering if they all wanted to taste her before someone stepped up? She began to have the look he so loved seeing on her face, one of a wanton slut! After yet a fourth man began happily eating her out, she motioned for Eliot to come to her. The look on her face left no doubt as to her intentions.

Eliot nudged Ken's shoulder and said softly, "I think my little woman needs something else to play with!" He grinned at Ken as he moved to his wife's head. Without hesitation she pulled down his zipper and slid her hand inside. Eliot helped her by undoing his pants and allowing them to fall to the floor. Karen smiled and began stroking his cock to fullness. Now all eyes seemed to be on the show at the bar. The guy that was eating her out intensified his efforts. She moaned loudly as he brought her to another orgasm, she then pulled Eliot to her mouth, and slid the semi-erect cock into it.

Karen was stretched across the end of the bar; her legs wrapped around the head of the curly headed man with the talented mouth, and was slowly engulfing Eliot's monster cock as it rose to it's full height! The pool game came completely to a halt as the action on the bar heated up. Karen was now writhing in the throws of multiple orgasms, and slurping loudly on Eliot's rock hard pole. The pretense of the game was over; the guys began taking off pants and underwear, and began lining up to get a piece of her. As she came slowly back to herself, she felt her oral pleasuring end, and the man's swollen cock push into her willing entrance. With a moan that gave Eliot a shiver of delight, the man plunged his cock to the hilt into Karen! She felt herself lose all control, and began to rock her hips up to meet his thrusts. Eliot watched as the man began to push furiously into his wife's slick pussy. The sight of another man's cock punishing her caused him to begin pushing even harder into her mouth.

Ken watched the scene from his position at the bar. He knew that Eliot would keep her mouth busy for quite some time! He enjoyed watching as Karen began to take on one guy after another, as she continued to swallow Eliot's cock. She was beauty in action. He only thought about Bri when he heard her own moans of pleasure from the next room. With a last look at Karen's little show, he made his way into the living room to see how Bri was doing.

On entering the room, Ken looked on as she watched a tall thin guy, begin sliding his smallish cock into Bri from behind. She was on her knees, in front of two half naked men, who were sitting on the sofa. She was alternating between the two of them, slurping and swallowing them both to the hilt. They both leaned back, with eyes closed, as she delivered her best talents to each of their swollen members. The skinny guy was now almost fully to his nuts inside her waiting snatch. The sight of Bri doing three guys simultaneously brought his own cock to ready hardness. He sat on the chair opposite the action and watched, as she brought the two seated to gushing orgasms. Bri let the two spray juices all down her chest, and grinned as the two that had been waiting moved in and took their place.

Without a pause or a stop in the action, Bri hungrily began on the two newest offerings. Ken noted that, like most of the others, they all appeared to be of somewhat smaller sizes than he. With a smile to himself, he decided to see how the other girls were doing, and made his way towards the pool. Bri was groaning loudly as she managed to suck both of the two men's cock heads at once. Skinny was now worked into a very fast pace, and slamming her hard. Ken laughed knowing that he couldn't last long! He watched for a few moments and saw he was right, as the man blew his load across her back, leaving a small pool of cum on her tattoo, on the small of her back.

Ken walked outside to see how Apryl was handling her share of the men? He didn't need to go far, as she was on the lounge chair with three of the guys. He watched her as she slowly moved up and down on the lower guys shaft, while yet another was impaling her ass! He then looked at her face and saw that Apryl was servicing yet a third man, as the other two continued their assault. He wondered if Apryl had done this before? She looked as if she could go on like this indefinitely! The guys however, were a different story! The guy, "What was his name? Paul?" he thought, blew his load in her ass and stiffened, as he seemed to pump everything he was deep into her ass.

Apryl was gurgling around the other guy's cock like she could never get enough. Paul soon pulled out of her dripping ass, only to be replaced by another waiting suitor! Ken got even more worked up, as the new guy took no mercy, and just slammed himself to the hilt in her ass. Apryl just moaned out her pleasure around the other man's cock, pushing back at the newest invasion. He wasn't sure how much more he could take before he himself, needed some relief! Ken sat and watched Apryl's little show for the next ten minutes, hoping to get a turn soon.

It was only after Apryl had drained the spunk from the cock at her mouth, that she noticed Ken sitting there enjoying the show. She smiled at him breathlessly, and said, "Don't th-think I cu-can't handle y-you!" she stuttered between the slamming strokes of the other two guys. "W-we have a debt t-to sssssettle! Unghhhh!!!" Ken was amazed she could talk at all. The two sandwiching her started to pulverize her body with matching thrusts. The sound of them grunting as they plowed into her time and again was only washed out by her moans of pleasure!

He watched them until they all collapsed into a heaving pile. From the chairs next to him, the two who had been missing, again joined the sideshow, and pulled Apryl off and around so they could mount her as well! The thicker of the two guys, lay across her twitching body on the deck, and slid slowly into her gaping pussy. She quickly threw her legs around his waist and moaned out her pleasure at the continuous fucking she was receiving! The other stuffed his half hard member down her throat, cutting off the last of her moaning. She sucked eagerly on his hardening cock, pulling his ass in towards her head. Ken had seen enough, he needed to get laid!

He now wondered where Steph had gotten to and looked around the pool. He spotted her in the hot tub just finishing a blow job on a smiling young guy. He glanced at the chairs around the tub and saw four other guys, apparently sleeping. He decided that if Steph wasn't to busy, or too tired, that he would dearly love to fuck her again. He made his way over to the tub; she was smiling as he approached.

""Your just who I hoped would show up!" Steph said smiling up from the tub. "These guys will be out of commission for a bit, and my aching pussy needs some attention." She glided back to the poolside resting her head on the lip. "They all decided they wanted to come in my mouth, so now she needs some cock!" she said rubbing her pussy just above the waterline for him to see. Ken smiled at his luck, and quickly stripped off his clothes and joined her in the tub.

Ken slid over so that his, now fully hard cock rested at her hot, wet, and ready entrance. She locked her legs around him as he eased his length slowly into her. He closed his eyes as her tight gripping inner muscles milked at his invasion. He opened his eyes long enough to see the look of total pleasure on her face. Then like a wild bull, he began to thrust hard, and deep into her. She moaned loudly as he drove deeper and deeper into her tight box. He felt every inch of his cock being milked by her. The sensation was amazing.

Ken grabbed her tiny waist, lifting her to an even better height, one in which he could achieve maximum penetration! Steph writhed around in his grasp like a fish. Every stroke he made into her drove her further towards a massive climax. She moaned non-stop as he delivered powerful strokes into her. The water around them grew choppy at the movement of their coupling. He could fell his own ass locking in spasms as his fury built to a head. She was screaming his name, urging him to cum! "Ohhh, fuck yeah, fuck me harder! Hurt me! God yes!" she screamed.

He no longer cared how long he had been at this; he wanted to dump his load deep inside her! With a last furious flurry of powerful strokes, Ken felt his balls tighten and the lightheaded sensation of his oncoming orgasm. He slammed to his full depth; he could feel her cervix as he pushed for all he was worth. The roar of his moan sounded as he released, what felt like gallons of spunk, into Steph's gloriously tight hole. He held her tightly as he emptied his entire being deep within her. She lay back against the tiled wall of the tub, oblivious to anything but her own explosive climax. Her breath was coming in gulps, her body locked around him. She had the look of total satisfaction, and began to slowly slide down him, letting his now softening monster, plop from her pussy like a cork. Rivers of spunk ran from the now empty space his cock had recently filled.

* * * * * * *

At around four in the morning, the effects of the night began taking their toll on the girls. Ken knew that they wished to finish what they had begun, but also knew that no matter what they thought; the girls were outmatched and outnumbered! With a last call to the bar, he and Eliot called the night of fucking to an end. A few of the guys grumbled about wanting one more try, but all in all, they smiled and made their way to the door. Each giving all the girls a kiss goodbye, and a grateful thanks for the fun evening.

The girls, for their part, tried not to show how battered and exhausted they truly were. Each of them got up and bid all of the guy's goodnight. Steph was the exception, she was asleep on the sofa, a young guy slept curled up around her. They decided to leave them alone for the night! Ken looked over the rest of their little group and smiled saying, "I believe that was one of the most wonderful shows of sheer debauchery I have ever witnessed!" The girls all started to laugh as they each took a stool by the bar. Eliot helped Karen off the bar into a seat next to him and hugged her tightly.

"So, do you think they got everything they came for?" Ken mused aloud. Apryl rolled her shoulders and Bri looked at him with a long gentle smile. Karen put her face into Eliot's shoulder and moaned.

"I am so glad we didn't invite more guys!" she said into Eliot's shirt. "I don't think I could have held on much longer at all. Every muscle in my body hurts!" She shook her head and flexed her arms, as if to show how sore she was. "But, thank you so much for letting us have this party!" she said, and kissed Eliot hard.

Bri looked at Ken and smiled. "I am more than willing to admit my defeat! But, it sure as hell was fun losing, wasn't it?" She leaned down and put her head on Ken's lap. "I think I'll go to sleep right here!" she said into his leg. She nuzzled her head until she was comfortable and then sighed, as if ready for bed.

Apryl yawned and then said, "Yeah, this was awesome you guys. I really hope we can do this again another time! Not too soon mind you. I for one am more than sore enough to admit I've been beaten!" She sat down behind Ken and leaned on his shoulder. She whispered, not to quietly, "Me and you will have to settle up another time stud. I'm done!" They all began laughing at that. Even Bri began to laugh hard at the sight of the five of them. Within seconds they were all howling in laughter, each promising that the next time they would do better! Ken and Eliot smiled at each other, and winked. They knew the next time would be epic!

We hope you enjoyed our little adventures! We will continue to look for better and better adventures to print for your enjoyment. Until next time, be safe, smart, and have fun! - Bri and Ken -