The Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, that's it, all done." Pam said interrupting our little game.

The guy almost looked sad as he finalized everything and handed Pam the phone.

"So now you have your own phone Nancy. You'll have to call Buzz right away."

I knew Pam said that just to spur any hopes the man thought he had with me. Now he knew I had someone called Buzz. She was such a protective mother. I laughed to myself taking the phone from her and putting it in my purse.

We both walked away from the booth and I made sure to look back at him one final time and smile. He was putty in my hands and I loved it.

"You're such a flirt Nancy. You had the poor man drooling all over you."

I couldn't hold back my laughter.

"No I didn't Pam. I wasn't doing anything." I smiled knowingly.

We kept walking through the mall and then I would stop to look in the stores windows.

"Come on Nancy or we'll never get your ears pierced." Pam said taking my hand in hers and pulling me along.

"Don't you just love my new phone Pam? I can't wait till I give Buzz a call. He's going to be so surprised."

"Nancy, you're such a chatter box today and yes I do like your phone."

We strolled further down the mall with Pam still dragging me.

"Here we are Nancy" she said opening the door.

I walked in ahead of her and up to the front desk.

Yes, can I help you?" The girl said smiling up at us.

"Hi, yes, um, I would like to have my ears pierced and my future mother-in law would like to watch."

Both the girl and Pam looked at each other and then at me.

Pam stood next to me and smiled down at the girl. "She's so excited about getting her ears done."

The girl straightened up and laughed. "I can see that, come with me and I'll do her right away. My name is Brandy."

We followed the girl pass some beaded curtains and I was surprised to see that it was also a hair salon.

She walked to the second chair in the place and told me to have a seat, patting the back of the chair.

I sat down and looked at myself in the big mirror in front of me. My make-up still looked fine and my hair was nice except for a few strands poking up. I pinch them with my fingers and tried to keep them down.

"I can't wait till my hair grows out Pam. Then I won't have this problem with this stupid hair."

"Your hair is nice Nancy. Don't worry about it." Pam said standing behind me looking at our reflection

"Why don't you let me put some extensions in your hair?" Brandy said sitting the piecing gun down at her station.

"Extensions? What are they?"

"There're extensions of human hair. I can match your color and give you any length you want."

I looked over at Pam with excitement in my face.

"Oh Pam, please?"

Pam just smiled. "How long will that take?"

"I couldn't do it all today but I could get a good start on it. I have to say that it is quite expensive though."

"Pam, I want to do it. I just hate my hair the way it is right now."

"I know you do Nancy. If you don't mind sitting in the chair for a few hours then I'm ok with it too."

I gave out a high happy shriek that made everyone look and laugh. I was so excited.

"Listen Nancy, I'll be back later to pick you up. I have some banking to do and then we can go shopping if we have time."

"I can only work on her for about two hours and then she can come back tomorrow and I'll finish her up."

"That's ok right Pam? I could always come back here tomorrow by myself if you're busy."

"Just relax Nancy and enjoy yourself. We'll think of something." Pam said patting me on my shoulder.

"Should we start with your ears first Nancy?"

"Yes Brandy. I have been wanting this done for as long as I can remember."

Brandy picked up the gun and carefully placed it against my lobe. She gave it a quick click and it was done. I smiled at myself through the mirror as she did the other ear.

"That's not so bad is it Nancy?"

"I don't know why I never had them done when I was younger. Oh well, its done now." I said turning my head slightly, looking at the little peach pearl studs.

Brandy smiled and walled away leaving me for a minute.

I look so much better having earrings. It added such a nice touch.

I kept looking in the mirror when I started to feel the cramps coming on again. I started to wonder if it was maybe Buzz's cum that was causing them.

Brandy came back pushing a cart with different spindle lengths of hair.

"Ok Nancy, you better relax. This is going to take a while. I brought you some magazines for you to read if you want."

I just smiled up at her and reached over and took a magazine of fashion, trying hard not to let her see me being in discomfort from the cramps.

Brandy started to comb my hair out, wetting it slightly with a spray bottle.

"You have lovely hair. You should have always worn it long."

"I know. I just hate it being this short. There's nothing I can do with it. I was just telling my mother-in-law the other day how I hated it."

"We'll fix that up for you in no time." Brandy said.

I could feel Brandy clipping up my hair. She had made a neat part along the sides and around to the back of my head.

"So how long would you like your hair Nancy?" Brandy asked looking at me through my reflection.

"I would like my hair to touch my shoulders if that's possible Brandy?

"I could make it a little longer, that way if you decide to curl you hair it will bounce nicely on your shoulders." How would you like that?"

"Perfect, that's exactly what I had in mind." I smiled back at her.

She pushed my shoulders back against the chair and picked up a long strand of hair. I could feel light tugs as she carefully weaved the hair into place, adding small drops of glue.

I slowly thumbed through the magazine as Brandy did her work. I would glance up once in a while and just smile at her. She was parting my hair up in layers and applying the strands. It was amazing how my hair was starting to take shape.

I read through three magazines while Brandy was finishing up. I never knew these women's magazines were so interesting and handy with tips on make-up and fashion... I was thinking in the back of my mind how I should ask Pam for some subscriptions.

"Well Nancy, that's all I can do for now. You come back tomorrow and I'll finish you up. It's coming along just fine." She lightly picked at my hair. "I'm going to tie your hair back into a ponytail just so no one will notice the extensions." Brandy said pulling my hair back in her hands and adding a white scrunchy.

I slipped off the chair and stood for a second looking in the mirror. I twisted my head back and forth watching my ponytail swinging behind my head.

"I just love it Brandy. Thank-you so very much."

"It looks good on you Nancy. With your new earrings and all, you look very pretty."

I blushed and smiled at myself.

"So, um, if you come by at about ten, I'll finish you up. Ok?"

"Sounds like a plan Brandy. I'll see you tomorrow."

I picked up my purse and walked out of the salon. I just loved the feeling of my ponytail swishing behind me as I walked out to the mall.

I was wondering when Pam was going to show up while carefully pushing my way through the small crowds of people. The bench chairs in the middle of the mall looked like an excellent place to wait.

Sitting down and then crossing my legs, I looked around aimlessly. I could see a man sitting with what I presumed was his wife. He was staring at my legs and then would quickly look away.

I could only smile to myself.

A faint ringing sound came from inside my purse. I quickly swung it in front of me and opened it up. Who could be phoning me already?

"Hello?"

"Hi Nancy, I bet this is your first phone call isn't it."

I was somewhat startled as I tried to figure out the voice.

"Who is this?"

"It's someone that's wants to get to know you better."

I felt myself blush

"Come on, who is this?" I asked.

"Ok, I'll give you a hint, someone that just met you and already knows your name and phone number."

My eyes wandered around the mall, glancing at the man sitting with his wife.

"I'm sorry, I really don't know."

"Stand up and turn around."

I could still feel myself blushing as I stood up and slowly turned around. My eyes darted about till they rested on another pair. It was the cell phone salesman. He was smiling holding his phone to his ear.

"Gotcha" He laughed in the receiver then folding it close as he walked towards me.

I felt a small panic attack watching him walking to me. I closed my phone and fumbled it back in my purse. I couldn't look at him.

"Where's your mom?" He asked standing next to me.

I looked up at him and then sat back down on the bench.

"She's not my mom and do you always keep your customers numbers?" I said trying to act annoyed.

"Just the pretty ones." He said and then smiled sitting down next to me.

His leg nonchalantly touched mine. It sent a strange chill through me as I looked up at him.

"I like what you done with your hair. It looks very nice. By the way, my name is James."

"You really like it?" I said shaking my head slightly, enough for my ponytail to swing.

"For sure. I think it makes you look very cute and innocent. And your earrings are new aren't they? I mean you weren't wearing any when you came up to my booth.

"You noticed that I wasn't wearing earrings?" I asked looking into his eyes for the first time.

"Of course I did. I always look at what makes a woman as beautiful as you. And the earrings just top it off perfectly."

I felt my stomach flutter. His words were so kind and he noticed the things I felt were important.

"Your fiancé is a very lucky man to have someone like you. I bet he showers you with everything you want." He smiled softly at me.

"He's a lucky man and I'm a very lucky girl." I shyly and quietly said.

I watched as he reached out and lifted and toyed with my ponytail.

"So shy and innocent. But I'm not sure that's the way you really are." He smiled.

"What do you mean by that?" I said pulling my head away from his hand.

"Oh come off it Nancy. I seen the way you were looking at me back at the booth."

"What are you talking about? I'll have you know that I'm engaged." I forcefully grinned, holding up my ring on my finger. "Now if you don't mind. I rather be alone till my mother-in-law shows up thank-you very much."

How dare he assume that I was interested in him? Especially in that way.

"All that shows me is that I still have a chance with you." He said and again reaching over and toying with my hair. "I can make it very good for you Nancy."

"Listen James, I'm very flattered that you see me that way but I'm really not interested. Now please back off."

"Come on Nancy. How about we go for a coffee? I didn't mean to offend you. I'm really sorry."

I looked at him and could see that he was really being sincere. I could see in his face that he worried that he blew it with me and I was going to tell him so.

"Listen James, It wouldn't be right."

"It's just for a coffee, nothing else." James pleaded.

"Not you two again." Pam said coming up behind us.

I shifted in my seat and looked behind me. James pulled his hand away from my ponytail and stood up. I was happy to see that Pam was finally here.

"You ready to get our shopping done Nancy? I hope you didn't wait too long."

"Not too long Pam." I stood up. "Do you like my hair?"

"I'm going to leave you two ladies. Have a nice day." James said as he sleeked himself away.

"Nancy, what did I tell you about flirting? It's a good thing I came over when I did. Who knows what could have happen."

"I'm sorry Pam, but he just sat down. I didn't know what to do."

"Just stop your flirting. That would be the first thing you can do. Now let's get going."

"Yes Pam. I'm sorry. Um, do you like my hair?"

She smiled." Of course I do Nancy. The ponytail gives you such a girly fun look. I love everything about you. I'm so proud to have you as my soon to be daughter- and-law.

I gave her a hug and then picked up my purse.

We walked down past a few stores and came to a store with array of women's clothes. We both stopped and looked in the front window.

"I think this store is probably as good as any. What do you think Nancy?" Pam asked.

"I think we should at least take a look Pam. I mean shopping is shopping right?" I giggled.

"You're so right Nancy. That's what we girls are best at."

We both walked into the store and right away I seen a beautiful summer dress. A floral pattern of soft reds and whites that came with a lacy scoop neckline that lay delicately over and down around the breasts. My legs went weak as I quickly turned back to Pam.

"Oh Pam, I just have to have it. It's just what I always wanted."

Pam just laughed. "Nancy, we haven't even stepped two feet into the store and already you're loving everything."

I giggled and turned back looking at the dress, reaching up and touching the soft material.

"It's so soft and flowing Pam. Just perfect for one of those lazy days of summer."

"I think so too Nancy. I think it would just look lovely on you."

I took one off the rack and held it over me. I felt shivers shoot through me as I imagine how it would look on me.

"Nancy. I think you should maybe pick a few causal dresses and maybe one or two dressy ones. You already have plenty of nice skirts and tops."

I swished my hips and watched the bottom of the dress flow back and forth against my legs.

"Should I try it on Pam?"

"I don't think you need too Nancy. We really should be going. I already know that you're about a size 6. We can always bring it back if we don't wash it."

"We already have to go? It seems we just started Pam." I said sulking.

"I wasn't planning on spending this much time at the mall. Your getting your hair done sort of took away our time shopping."

"I'm sorry Pam." I said feeling a tear forming at the corner of my eye.

"You're not going to cry are you? Oh Nancy, it's ok. I was just saying. We can always come back and do some more."

Pam walked to me and gave me a hug and kissed my forehead.

"Come Nancy, let's get you something else." She smiled taking my hand.

I wiped my tear away. I felt so foolish for almost crying. She was right; I could always come back and do some more shopping.

We walked down the isle a little and found another assortment of summer dresses.

"You know what's so wonderful about these types of dresses Nancy?" she said spreading apart the dresses on the rack hangers.

"What is that Pam?" I asked standing next to her, touching the dresses.

"It's how these dresses all flow out from our breasts, it smoothes out our figures and tones out our shapes. I have few at home myself."

I walked over to another rack and took out a lovely lavender baby doll dress. It was so light and sheer. Perfect for a hot day.

"What do you think of this one Pam?"

"What ever you like Nancy. I think anything you wear will look lovely on you."

"Just give me five minutes to try it on Pam. I promise I'll hurry."

Pam smiled and kept looking, not answering me. She was secretly having fun shopping for me. I could tell.

I slipped into one of the dressing rooms and quickly pulled my top over my head. I kept my eye on the dress, examining it as I pulled my skirt down and off. Picking up the dress I started to wonder if I was suppose to wear a bra under it. I tried to think of when the last time I wore a dress like this and if I was wearing a bra or not. I just couldn't remember.

I put the dress back on the bench seat and removed my bra. It sort of made sense not too wear a bra, just by the way the cups were made on the dress. I would probably get enough support from that, after all I can't have my boobs flapping around when I walk. What would people think?

I held the dress upside down and pulled it over my head. It felt deliciously feminine the way my boobs were cradled in the bust. I was in heaven glancing in the mirror and smoothing out the dress. It fell to just above my knees and a soft ribbon tied delicately under my breasts.

Just by looking at myself in the mirror made me want to twirl around. I was the happiest girl on the planet and I just couldn't wait to show Buzz.

I opened the door by an inch or so and peered out. Pam was still shifting through clothes racks and I noticed a couple of more dresses in the basket.

"Pam, Pam." I whispered loudly at her.

She glanced up at me and smiled and mouthed the words "What"

I motion for her to come to me with the crook of my finger.

Pam slowly walked towards me as I opened the door slightly farther apart. I could see from her look she loved how I looked.

"It looks darling Nancy" Pam said looking me up and down. "Buzz is just going to eat you up in that"

"Thanks Pam but I want to know if I can try on the other dress I picked out. Do we have time?"

"I'm sure it will fit, why don't you just change back in your clothes and maybe we'll buy you some shoes for your new clothes."

"Shoes? That's right Pam, I never even thought about that. I don't have any shoes to go with anything. What kind should I buy? Do you think some nice heels would go nicely with what I'm wearing right now? How about the dress I picked out first? What do you think I should wear with that one? Open toe heels are pretty."

"You're babbling again Nancy. Are you feeling alright?" Pam asked quietly.

"I feel just fine Pam. How else would a girl feel having new dresses to wear? And I just love the way my hair is now. Do you like my earrings Pam?"

Pam just stood there with a worry look on her face as she gently pushed her way into the dressing room with me.

"Nancy I really do think we should go home now. Um, something came up and we really have to go. Now let's get you changed back in your clothes and we can come back sometime again."

"But Pam, can't we just spend a little longer shopping?"

Tears came to my eyes as she started to undo the drawstring on the dress.

"No Nancy, now slip off that dress and put your skirt and top back on. I'll go pay the lady at the front and then we can go."

"Yes Pam." I said sulking.

I pull the dress up over my head and handed it to Pam. Her eyes glanced down at my breasts as if to study them and then looked back at me.

"You better not forget to put your bra back on."

"Yes Pam." I said making a face that she couldn't see.

She gathered up the new clothes and slipped out of the dressing room.

I bent down and picked up my skirt.

Who does she think she is to tell me when to wear my bra and when not too. I slipped my skirt up my legs and looked in the mirror.

Pam is probably just jealous about my boobs. I can see how she was looking at me. She's just jealous.

I slowly ran my fingers along the outside of my breasts to the tip of my nipple. I shuddered slightly thinking how Buzz's mouth felt earlier sucking them in his mouth.

I shut my eyes a little and slowly massage my breasts, letting my nipples poke between my fingers and tugging gently on them. A small and quiet gasp escaped my lips. My nipples quickly became hard and sensitive.

I opened my eyes and smile to myself.

I pick up my blouse and slipped it over my head. My nipples poked sharply through the material as I pulled it down to my waist.

I don't think I'll wear my bra even if Pam thinks I should. I'm sure she's just jealous from all the attention I've been getting. She's afraid that she's loosing Buzz to me.

"You all set to go Nancy?" Pam asked through the door.

I took one last look and stuffed my bra in my purse and then opened the door.

"All set Pam." I smiled.

I could see her looking at my boobs. Take a good look Pam I thought to myself. Don't you wish you had what I had?

Pam pushed past me with the bags from the store. I could easily see she was upset with me.