The Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we got out in the mall, I stopped and looked at her. I was feeling a wave of hotness come over me

"Are we going to look at shoes or what Pam?" I snidely asked.

"No Nancy, I want to take you home. We can do that another day."

"That's just great Pam. I don't see why we can't stay a little longer."

"You just don't seem to be yourself right now Nancy, its best we take you home"

Well, I'll be coming here tomorrow anyways to have my hair finished and then I'll shop for some shoes then, that is if you wouldn't mind lending me some money." I said coldly.

"I don't think you should be going anywhere by yourself right now Nancy. It's just too soon."

"You just hate seeing me having fun and trying to look my best, don't you Pam? You're just so afraid that Buzz will devote all his time to me and forget about his mother. Well I'll tell you right now that you better get use to it. Buzz isn't a mommy's boy any longer. He's mine so you just better get use to it."

"What has come over you Nancy? I'm not thinking anything of the sort. We can talk about this later when we get home. This isn't the place to have this discussion, now let's get going." Pam embarrassedly said to me as she noticed a few people listening to us.

I just turned away from her and briskly walked towards the main doors and walked out of the mall. Pam was right behind me as we made it too her car.

Pam gave me some sort of look as she unlocked her side of the door and got inside. She reached over and unlocked my side and I slid in the front. I defiantly looked back at her.

"What now?" I asked.

"Nothing Nancy, nothing at all."

Pam started the car and then looked back at me.

"Nancy your ponytail is caught under your top, just lean forward and let me get it for you."

What is this? I thought to myself. Now she wants to be nice. Well maybe this is how she is trying to make up to me. She knows that I'm right. She knows that she will never be able to keep up with me in the looks department. I never knew she would have been so jealous of me...

I leaned forward and felt her reach behind me. Pam fumbled with my hair for a little bit and then I felt something being peeled off of my back. I then felt my ponytail being pulled up and smoothed out and then looked at her as she crumpled something in her hand.

"I think I'll call Wendy later and find out if she can see you again." Pam said as she started to drive away.

"Wendy? Who's Wendy?" I asked looking out the window.

"Wendy Yates. Your doctor, you don't remember?"

I just shrugged my shoulders and calmly looked down at my nails and then at how my skirt was laying across my legs.

"What ever Pam. Just take me home. I feel a little tired now and my stomach is started to feel a little queasy again."

Pam just nodded and kept driving.

It wasn't long before we drove up to our house. I quickly opened my door and stepped out, not saying a word to Pam as she opened her door.

"Take your bags inside and I'll lock up." Pam said walking to the back and opening the trunk of her car.

I reached inside and pulled out the bags. I couldn't help but smile seeing the beautiful dresses folded inside.

"I'm going to try these on right now. I'm just dying to try on the floral dress. I think Buzz is just going to love it. What do you think Pam?"

"Why don't you give him a call on your new cell phone and tell him all about it? Don't forget to give him your new number as well."

I looked at Pam for a second and then finally broke a smile at her. Maybe she does care about me. I just don't know anymore. She's so moody sometimes.

I sat the bags down and put my purse on the hood of the car as I fished out my cell phone. Pam had walked into the house as I tried to remember what Buzz's number was. It was just on the tip of my tongue but just wasn't coming too me. His number was so automatic for me to dial before.

I shoved the phone back in my purse in frustration and picked up my bags.

"Pam?" I called out walking into the house "What was Buzz's phone number again?"

I stood and listen for Pam to call back. "Pam?"

I could hear a faint chatter coming from the back room. I carefully walked down the hall and snuggled to the edge of the door and peered in.

Pam was sitting down with her legs crossed looking extremely worried. I heard her mention my name a few times and about how moody I had become and how she took the patch off me in the car. I felt taken aback and surprised that Pam would be talking about me behind my back. How dare she and what is this thing about a patch?

"Ok Wendy. I'll give her some of my pills till I pick her own prescription from you tomorrow. Thank-you so very much and I'll see you tomorrow."

Pam hung up the phone and stared at the wall for a few seconds. I snuck silently back to the front door. I wonder what she was up too.

"Did you get a hold of Buzz with your cell phone Nancy?" Pam asked walking from the hallway.

"Um, no, um, I didn't Pam. I couldn't remember his number. Pam? Why were you talking about me on the phone?"

I could see Pam's eyes tear up. Her shoulders went limp as she looked at me.

"Oh Nancy, that just was me being so concern about you honey. You haven't been yourself and plus the pains in your stomach had me worried about you. So I phoned up Wendy and told her. I wouldn't ever do anything to hurt you Nancy. You must understand that. I love you so much and you know how I think you're the best thing to ever happen to Buzz."

I just stood there looking at her and started to weep. Pam skipped over to me and gave me a big hug and held me. I cried like a baby into her shoulders as she pat my back.

"Awwww, its ok Nancy, everything is just going to be fine."

"But Pam, I just don't know what is happening to me." I sniffled.

"It's alright Nancy, you just been through so much lately. Wendy said this was to be expected. You're going to be just fine Nancy. We always have our up and down days. Yours was today and you have nothing to worry about." Pam said still patting my back lightly.

"I was so mean to you today Pam. Will you forgive me?" I said lifting up from her shoulder and looking at her.

"Of course I do Nancy. I love you and like I said before, you're the best thing to ever happen to Buzz. I know he just adores you."

"He really does Pam? I mean he seems to be so busy and I just don't see him much anymore."

"There you go again Nancy. You're getting yourself all worried about nothing. Once Buzz gets settled in with his new position I'm sure you'll see more of him."

"Do you really think so Pam? Sometimes I feel so alone. I really need him sometimes."

"Of course I do Nancy." She wiped a tear from my cheek. "Now why don't we try on those dresses and get you all pretty up for when Buzz gets here."

"Buzz is coming here? I mean he's coming here right now?"

"Yes sweetheart. I wasn't suppose to tell you. He wanted to keep it a surprise but Buzz has something to show you."

"Oh Pam, what is it? I love surprises." I anxiously smiled.

"I told you more then I should of. Now I want you to go get yourself ready and I'll bring up some medicine for you."

"What medicine Pam? I feel fine now."

"Its nothing, just something to make you get rid of those silly tummy aches and some of my happy pills." Pam smiled.

I smiled back, picking up my bags.

"I'll be in my room getting ready Pam. I just can't wait till Buzz gets here. I sure hope he likes my hair and notices my earrings. Do you think he will like my hair Pam?"

"Will you stop your worrying Nancy? You're going to get yourself all worked up again." Pam chuckled in a light voice.

I giggled back and skipped into my room, throwing my bags on top of my bed. I started to undress and tossed my things to the ground.

He's just going to love my new dress. I'll have to freshen up before I put these on. I wonder what he'll be surprising me with.

I went into the bathroom and eyed myself over, turning my head this way and that. I just need to touch my lips up and maybe my mascara.

Pam knocked and then walked into the bathroom. I blushed putting down my lipstick and picking up my towel, holding it in front of myself, feeling a little shy standing nude in front of her.

"Here are your pills Nancy. Now you won't have to worry about those stupid cramps anymore." Pam said handing me the pills and then the glass of water she was holding.

I slipped the pills in my mouth and took the glass from her. I drank them down and handed her the glass back.

"That's my girl. Everything is just going to be fine. Every girl experiences menstrual cramps some time in her life, I'm just surprise this was your first time. A girl your age and not ever having them seems so strange." Pam said walking away.

I looked back in the mirror somewhat bewildered, letting the towel drop away.

That's so true, why haven't I ever had them before? I should have known what they were. That explains everything.

I picked up my mascara and leaned forward, my face inches away from the mirror and stroked some more on my lashes. My breasts hung away from me, swaying gently as I finished.

I straighten up and gently cupped my breasts, pressing them tight against me as my fingers gently pulled on my nipples. I shivered and got goose bumps over my body. I just loved the tingling that ran through me when my breasts were touched.

I quietly moaned and shut my eyes.

I slowly reached down to my tummy, softly running my hand over it, dipping it down towards my clit. My body shuddered as I close my fingers around my clit and gently squeezed it to life. My thoughts wandered to Buzz and how special he made me feel.

Another small gasp escaped my mouth as my finger trailed itself to between my cheeks. I half way squatted, letting my finger touch and probe my pussy. My body again shuddered. I opened my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror. God I wanted Buzz so badly right now. I wanted his cock deep inside me where it belonged.

I let go of myself and stood back up. My cheeks were flushed.

I reached over to the Vaseline on the counter and globbed some on my finger. I lifted my leg on the toilet seat and tenderly smeared it around my pussy.

As I put my leg down I glanced at myself in the mirror. I half way blushed knowing that I wanted to be fucked.

I started to wonder when Buzz was going to be here. Its better I phone him just to make sure to be ready for him.

I wrapped the towel around me and walked towards my purse. I took out my phone and flipped it open, punching in his number and then holding to my ear.

"Hello?" Buzz answered after a few rings.

"Hello Buzz. Do you know who this is?" I quietly and softly asked.

"Um,,,, is it,,,,um,,,Tina?"

My stomach sunk.

"Who's Tina" I clearly asked.

"I'm just joking sweetheart. I know that it's you Nancy. How are you?"

I let out a soft sigh.

"You should know better than to tease me like that Buzz."

"I'm sorry honey. What are you doing right now?"

"I'm just trying on my new dress that I bought at the mall. I wish you could see it Buzz." I smiled to myself knowing he would be here soon.

"Nancy, I'm about twenty me minutes away... I have something to show you. It's a surprise." Buzz said excitedly.

"A surprise? What kind of surprise?" I asked curiously.

"You're just going to have to wait till I get home." Buzz teased.

"Awwwwww,,,, come on Buzzy.Just give me a hint." I adolescently said.

"Nope,,, see you in a few."

Buzz hung up and I took the phone from my ear.

I wonder what Buzz is up too? What could he possibly being surprising me with?

I slowly wandered into my bedroom.

What should I wear? What if he's bringing someone or taking me somewhere? What if the new dress is too casual for meeting him? Maybe I should just wear a nice skirt and top till he gets here and then I could always run back and change into something else if I needed too. This was so confusing but important that I dressed properly.

I went to my closet and looked at my skirts and blouses. Pulling them aside, I frantically went through my closet looking for something nice. I quickly ran over to my new dresses lying on the bed.

I just don't know. I'm just dying to wear the new dress. It should be ok to wear. I mean Pam herself told me I looked very pretty in it.

I picked it up and walked over to the mirror. Dropping my towel to the floor, I held it up against me. I just loved how soft it felt against me.

I glanced up to the mirror.

Buzz is just going to love this. I just know he will.

I happily slipped my legs into the dress and pulled it up. The elastic brim of the dress hung tightly under my arms and gathered my breasts together. The softness of the dress caressing my body made me feel so sexy and alive.

I looked at myself from top to bottom, twisting my head to one side then to the other, my ponytail swung softly against the back of my neck and my new earrings glittered quietly. I just loved the way I looked and felt confident about myself.

Walking over to my dresser I picked out a pair of red bikini sheer panties. I wiggled them up my legs, snuggly pulling them up under my dress.

I looked at my bedroom clock and was expecting Buzz any minute now.

I sure hope Buzz likes my new dress. I wonder what he's going to say when he sees me. I guess he doesn't have to say anything, I know I look nice.

My words mumbled in my mind as I looked at myself in the mirror again.

I should have gotten the necklace that went with my earrings. Maybe tomorrow I'll go back and buy something nice for myself. I think I've earned it with what I been going through lately. After all I do have to go back to get my hair done and buy some shoes anyways.

I wonder if Pam will give me some money of my own to spend. It's a hassle to always have to see if she approves or not when I'm using her money. I know what looks nice on me; I don't need her to tell me what looks good on me or not.

I could hear a car pulling up and quickly took a look outside the window. Buzz was walking up towards the door.

"Oh my god, he's here" I gleefully said to myself, shutting the drapes and quickly moving to my bedroom door.

I took one more last breath and walked out. My tummy was in knots as I anxiously walked down the hall towards the front door. Buzz was just opening the door and walking in. He had changed into a white golf shirt and matching shorts.

"Hello?" Buzz shouted out.

"Hi Buzz" I said flowing towards him.

"Well hello Nancy. Don't you look beautiful today."

I was blushing as his eyes traveled up and down and lingering on my boobs.

"Thank-you Buzz, this is the new dress I told you I bought today. Do you like it? Do you like the little flowers?"

I held my hands out slightly and twirled for him. I felt the hem of the dress swirl up and settled down when I stopped.

Buzz walked straight up to me and held me close.

"You look fucking great Nancy." He half whispered in a low seductive voice. His hands sliding to my ass cheeks and lightly squeeze them.

"I see you two are at it again." Pam said walking out of the back of the house.

I looked over at her and smiled and pulled Buzz's hands away and stepped back.

"I have something to show you two, especially Nancy." Buzz said reaching out and taking my hand into his.

"Its something I wanted to do for a long time now and never really had a chance till now. I never could have done it without the help of Nancy and the support of you Mother."

"What is it Buzz?" I asked in unison with Pam.

We both giggled as Buzz pulled me to the front door.

"What is it? Wait a minute, I have to get some shoes on." I lightly protested as he opened the door and started to pull me out.

"Just come with me Nancy. You just have to see this."

I let Buzz pull me by my hand out the door and down the walk towards the driveway. Pam was right behind us giggling.

"Ok Nancy, I want you to shut your eyes till I tell you to open them, Ok?"

"Ok Buzz" I laughed and giggled, shutting my eyes.

I held onto Buzz's hand with both of mine and took small dainty steps so not to trip. Buzz moved behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Ok Nancy, open them." His hands squeezed my shoulders slightly.

I quickly opened them and saw a beautiful red convertible jaguar.

"Oh my god Buzz." I said running the best I could in my bare feet to the car. "It's beautiful"

Buzz was walking up to the car himself with Pam right behind.

"You know I always wanted a car like this and you made it happen for me."

I was sliding my hands over the car's body and walking around it. I looked up at him smiling.

"It has all the options except for one thing." Buzz said glowing.

"Oh really? And what doesn't it have Buzz?" I asked, my eyes shifting from the car and then to his.

"A gorgeous looking lady in the passenger seat while I drive."

My knees went weak when he said that. What a wonderful thing to say. I just smiled at him and looked away.

"Let me take you for a ride Nancy. You just have to feel what its like to be sitting in it."

I squealed sharply and clapped my hands.

"I would love to go for a ride."

"Let me run up to the house and get your purse and some sandals for you Nancy." Pam said turning away.

I squealed again and slowly walked along the length of the car. I looked up at Buzz smiling. He was so proud of himself standing there eyeing the car himself.

"It's just so beautiful Buzz." I said making my way to where he was standing.

"Just like you Nancy."

I gushed again. It touched me deep inside when he would say things like that to me. I moved seductively in front of him and took his hands, placing them on my waist. My hands stretch over his shoulders and crossed at the wrists.

Buzz looked down at me and gave me a long and soft kiss. I was melting inside and wanted him so badly. The desire I had for him right then and there came from deep inside.

"And again with you two." Pam laughed coming down the walk towards us. She was carrying sandals in her one hand and my purse in the other.

I pulled back from Buzz and let my eyes linger on his. He could easily feel what I wanted.

"Slip these on Nancy. I hardly ever wore them."

"Pam dropped the sandals on the ground next to my feet. I placed my hand on Buzz's shoulder and wiggled my foot inside them.

"Careful Honey" Buzz said placing his hand around my waist.

I slipped the other sandal on my foot.

"How are they? Do they fit alright?" Pam asked. "Take a little walk and tell me how they feel."

Buzz's hand slipped off of me as I walked up and then back in front of them.

"They feel fine Pam. And I just love the crossover straps. They are so pretty."

Pam smiled and handed me my purse.

"Let's go Nancy. You're just going to love the ride."

Buzz took my hand and opened the car door. I carefully sat down on the leather seat with Buzz shutting the door lightly.

"The car is looking better already." Buzz said smiling down at me. "We'll be back later Mom."

"You two have fun and be careful."

"We will,,, bye Pam." I said watching as Buzz opened his door and sat in.

Buzz started the engine and looked over at me as he put it in gear.

"Let's go!"

We sped off down the road. The power in the car was overwhelming as Buzz twisted and turned amongst the other cars.

"This is really great Buzz. I'm so happy for you." I said looking at him.

Buzz just gave his special smile and pressed his foot further down on the gas, speeding off down the road.

We drove for about an hour up the highway towards the foothills of the city. The music was quietly playing and the sun shone down on us. What a perfect day I was having.

I looked over at Buzz as he drove. I never have seen him this happy before. I went slightly in a dream as his muscles would ripple changing gears. His hair ruffled in the wind and collar of his shirt flapping. My eyes drifted down to his legs, the soft dark hair softly shaking with the motor. I watched how his shorts bunched up against his crotch every time he shifted.