The Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buzz was looking at me when my eyes traveled back up to his.

"What?" Buzz smiled.

"Nothing Buzz" I blushed and turned my head away and then slowly back at him. He glanced back at me.

"I like your hair Nancy. Looks really nice." He said reaching over and running his hand along the back of my neck under my ponytail.

His hand sent shivers through me as I smiled back at him. My nipples harden against my top.

"You like that huh?" Buzz said letting his fingers softly lift up my ponytail and feather touching the back of my head.

I smiled at him and placed my hand on his lap, letting my fingers play the same game as his were doing. My fingernails were slightly touching and scratching at his zipper.

I gave him a sexy smug look.

"You sexy little kitten. You just can't get enough can you?" He laughed and joked, pushing my hand away.

I laughed and sat back straight in my seat.

We drove for a little longer till Buzz pull off the highway onto a secluded dirt road.

"Do you remember coming up here Nancy?"

"It looks familiar but I can't say for sure."

"We use to come up here all the time and party." Buzz said as he pulled up to a bunch of trees at the end of the road. "Come on, let's get out for a bit."

We both opened the car doors and hopped out. The air smelled so fresh and clean. You could hear the birds chirping and the quiet wind blowing through the leaves.

"Isn't it just beautiful out here Buzz?"

Buzz took my hand and walked me to the crest of the hill which over looked the city. His arm circled around my waist as we both stood there just looking at nothing. It felt good being with him.

"Remember how we use to come up here and just talk Nancy?"

I tried to think back and could only faintly remember.

"Its funny how things are different but still remain the same."

I looked up at Buzz and he looked down at me.

I somehow understood what he meant but couldn't figure what he was referring too. I looked back out to the city and snuggle closer to him, wrapping my arms around him.

"You really mean the world to me Nancy."

I was breathless with his words. Tears came to my eyes as I pulled from him.

"Oh Buzz, I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you,"

Buzz was silent as he lean down and kissed me. His kiss was the same as before but it seemed as if his soul was drifting inside me, making us one of the same.

We kissed on top of the crest for an hour. Exploring ourselves and what we meant to each other with passion. I could have kissed him all day and night and I would still not have enough.

"I brought us something to celebrate." Buzz said to me carefully letting go of me.

I was still speechless and smitten with him as he walked back to the car. I stood and watched as he opened the trunk and pulled out two champagne glasses, a bottle and a blanket. He's such a romantic if he wants to be.

He walked back with the biggest smile and handed me the glasses and bottle. He whipped up the blanket and let it float down on the ground. Buzz sat down and stretched out his legs in front of him.

"Come sit down with me Nancy." Buzz said patting the spot next to him.

I handed him the glasses and bottle and smoothed out my dress from under me and sat down, throwing my legs to my side.

"Hold the glasses Nancy and I'll pop the cork. This champagne will be proof to what we mean to each other."

My hands were shaking as he popped the cork and pour the champagne. When he finished, he sat the bottle down and took a glass from me.

He turned his head and stared into my eyes.

"Such beautiful eyes you have Nancy, angel eyes of sweet innocents."

I could feel my eyes tearing up again. I never felt this way for any person in my whole life. I would do anything for him.

"I lift this glass to you Nancy. My partner, my companion, and the one thing I cherish the most, my friend."

Friend? I'm just a friend, I thought. I sort of knew what he meant but it still was somewhat hurtful.

We both lifted our glasses and clink them together, then taking a sip. As we brought our glasses down, Buzz leaned in and kissed me again, his comment melting away from my mind.

I was in complete heaven as he smiled down at me. His beautiful smile, the smile that I loved so much.

Buzz started to talk about himself and where he wanted to go with his life. I sat and listen to him, my eyes focus on his facial expressions. He would stop a few times and lean down and kiss me as if to keep me in my dreamy state.

We had taken a few more drinks when I couldn't handle it anymore. His words made me yearn for him. I wanted him to hold me, touch me. I wanted him deep inside me.

As he took another sip I boldly took the glass out of his hand. He watched as I took his hand and lovingly kissed his fingers, then placing them on my breast.

"What's gotten over you?" He quipped lightly...

I didn't answer and moved myself over him, pushing him on his back. I settled my legs between his legs and kissed him full on the mouth.

He growled of a moan and took over at that point. His hands moved to my ass and kneaded them roughly; His return kiss took over mine. He flipped me over to my back and laid along side of me, his eyes full of desire looking down at me.

Buzz's hand lightly lay on my tummy and then he walked his fingers ever so slowly up. His eyes never let go of mine as he traced the outline of my boobs with his finger. I sucked my breath quietly as he leaned down to kiss me again. With expert hands, Buzz pulled the top of my dress down by the elastic neckline and slipped it under my breasts.

I felt his hand cup my breast, squeezing and jiggling it as he slipped his tongue inside my mouth. I met his kisses with soft moans and arched my back too him. I felt so submissively taken by him. His wanton feeling for me triggered something so peaceful inside of me. I felt somewhat secure that he had chosen me for him.

Buzz smiled and softly kissed my cheeks, chin and then down my neck. I grew goose bumps throughout my body and reached up to caress his hair behind his head.

My body shook when Buzz enveloped my nipple in his mouth. I couldn't get enough as he suckled each nipple, trading them back and forth in his mouth and letting his teeth lightly graze them. I sifted my breath through my teeth as his lips pulled up on my nipple, stretching it long in his mouth.

"Oh Buzz, that feels so good" I whispered.

Buzz didn't say anything but felt encouraged to take more of my nipple and pull up harder. I gasp and tangled my fingers in his hair. I was wishing my whole boob could be sucked up in his mouth.

He let go with a loud slurp and tickled his tongue along and around my nipple. Buzz's moans blended with mine.

I felt his hand slide down my side and under my dress. His tongue played along with my nipples as his hand inched slowly and softly along my thighs, rubbing them with his palm. I felt his finger press lightly against the panel of my panties, swirling around the head of my clit. I could feel the wetness of myself bleed through the fabric to his finger.

Buzz suddenly sat up and crossed his arms, pulling his shirt off of him. My hand went to his muscular thigh and rubbed it up and down as he unsnapped his shorts. His eyes were shaded with desire as he pulled them down and off of his legs.

"You're so dam sexy Nancy." Buzz growled pulling his cock out from his tight briefs.

He knelt above me as I laid there. My hand moved along his hairy thighs and then up to the outside of his pulsing cock. I purposely let my fingers tangle themselves in his pubic hair. His cock strained to be touched.

My fingers slid along the underside of his shaft, holding the length in my palm. His muscles on his body quivered to my touch.

"That's it Nancy." Buzz said holding his breath.

I sat up with my legs to the side of me and lightly kissed his stomach.

Buzz placed his hands on his hips and tilted his head back as I lifted and flicker my tongue softly across the tip of his cock.

"Oh yes." He gasped

I slid my fingers down and held him firmly at the base. My tongue feather touched the length of his shaft and moved back up to the head. I looked up at him and slipped his cock in my mouth.

Buzz's knees buckled slightly and then straighten up.

"That's it slut." He whispered through grit teeth.

I softly moaned. He loved what I was doing to him. I was feeling proud of myself for being his little slut. I knew he didn't really mean it, it was just a playful thingy of a word he uses when he gets horny.

I twisted my mouth further down his cock and pulled him long and slow out of my mouth. I let my tongue wiggle down his shaft and then lightly plant kisses at the base.

"You like that don't you Nancy. You just love the feel of my cock don't you?"

I blushed innocently and took his cock back in my mouth, sucking it with more vigor.

I felt Buzz lightly push me away by my shoulders and leaned down. His tongue found mine as we opened our mouths in kisses.

As we held our kiss, Buzz pulled his briefs off and knelt down next to me and then lying down on his back. He pulled me on top of him. I just loved the feeling it gave me knowing his growing desire.

"You're special to me Buzz" I whispered between kisses. "I love you so much."

Buzz's hands tighten on my waist.

Why did he tense up like that? I thought. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. Our kisses were stalled momentarily. It was almost embarrassing.

Buzz's hands slowly reach down and crept up under my dress. He cupped my ass cheeks and squeezed them hard. His fingers bruising me for sure. I yelp quickly and felt his fingers fumbling with my panties.

In an instant, Buzz had torn my panties apart, sliding them between my legs and tossing them aside. His fingers went back to the crease of my ass, pulling my cheeks apart. I felt the tip of his finger press and slip inside me.

My lips fell against his with a moan.

"God you're so fucking hot Nancy"

I broke our kiss and sat up. Pulling my skirt up to my waist, I let my legs straddling his thighs as his cock waved in the air. I let my skirt fall back over us as I bent down and softly took the head in my mouth, lovingly suckling on the tip. His hand then went straight to my head, pushing down lightly.

I could taste his precum leaking in my mouth as I lifted my head up and down. I kept his cock wet, coating his shaft with my saliva.

"Dam girl, you suck a mean cock" Buzz growled.

His hips jabbed up against my hollowed mouth. Tears came to my eyes as I fought myself not too gag. I wanted to prove to him that I was as good as he said.

I lifted my head up and slid up his thighs so that my clit and his cock lay together. Buzz pulled me down and, our mouths locked together again. My boobs flattened against his chest as I rocked my hips back and forth against him.

Buzz straighten his arms over his head and watched me rub myself against his cock. It was as if he was allowing me to take pleasure with his body. God he was making me so horny the way he smirked at me.

I kissed his chest and toyed with his nipples while my clit rubbed against his. My breathing quicken as I sat back up and rocked myself harder. His cock was throbbing under mine as he lifted his hands and playfully jiggles my breasts. As he twisted my nipples a wave of pleasure shot straight to my clitty.

My body quivered and shook, my cum leaked over his cock.

"That's my girl" Buzz smiled, keeping a firm hold of my nipples and stretching them.

I jerked my hips a few more times and fell back on top of him. His hands went back to my ass and squeezed and pulled at them.

"Come on baby, time to fuck me." Buzz hoarsely said.

I slowly sat back up. His eyes were in that special glare as I lifted myself up on my knees and guided his cock to my ass. His cock was slick with my cum as I lowered myself down.

I sifted through my teeth as his cock slipped with ease into me. I gyrated my hips slightly as it moved further inside me. I could feel his balls press against my ass cheeks.

I smoothed my dress back over us.

"That's it, you know you love my cock inside you."

Buzz playfully slapped at my tits, making them flop back and forth.

"Come on Nancy, fuck yourself with my cock" Buzz ordered.

I was slightly embarrassed as I lifted up and pushed back down. His cock seemed to go even deeper inside me. My eyes shut with pleasure from the fullness inside me.

I rocked my hips back and forth with my hands flatten against his stomach. His cock felt wonderful inside me as it would touch that special part that Buzz showed me before, I couldn't get enough of it.

I slipped my feet in beside me bringing myself in a squatting position. With my hands still on his stomach I bounced my ass up and down rapidly. I squealed every time his cock sank deep inside me.

Buzz watched my boobs heave with every thrust. I could see from his look that he was trying to hold off from cumming. I kept fucking his cock and would nestle down and grind for a bit before lifting up and down again.

"Play with your tits Nancy."

I instantly cupped my breasts and squeezed them together, my fingers rubbing across my nipples. Buzz hips started to buck up against me. I could feel his cock swell inside me.

I slid my knees back and position myself so my tits dangled above his mouth. His hands went to my waist as I lowered my nipple to his mouth.

Buzz piston his cock rapidly in and out of me while sucking and pulling on my nipple. I would lift up and offer my other nipple which he hungrily slipped in his mouth. His hands let go of my waist and grab my breasts, squeezing them together and his tongue licking at both nipples at once. I gasp and yelped in delight.

"I'm going to cum Nancy. I'm going to shoot my cum deep inside you my little slut."

I wiggled my hips and planted myself down hard on his cock. His teeth clamped down on my nipples with a low groan as I felt him convulse under me. His hips jerked sending his cum deep inside me.

We both held still as he emptied his balls in me. He tenderly swirled his tongue around each nipple and laid kisses over my breasts.

I lifted my hips up and down slowly, milking his cock lovingly. I could have stayed like this forever. Buzz made me feel so complete and accepting of him. His cum was deep inside me and I needed and wanted it there.

Buzz finally let go of my breasts and smiled up at me. His hands softly palmed over my nipples which sent another wave of pleasure through me. He could see me quiver.

"That was great Nancy." He said placing his hands on my waist and motioning me to get up off of him.

I didn't say anything and let him guide me up and off of his cock. I tighten my cheeks so not to let him spill out of me. I lay next to him with my head lying on his heaving chest. My hand softly cupped his balls as we both relaxed.

"Buzz?" I whispered.

"Yes Nancy?"

"Nothing."

"No, come on, tell me." Buzz said putting his hand on my shoulder, holding me close.

"It's just, you know, us."

"What about us Nancy? Tell me what you're thinking baby."

Buzz rubbed my shoulder lovingly. I could feel his concern in his touch.

"I need to know that you care about me."

I lifted my head and looked at him. His hand stroked my hair as he looked back at me.

"You know I care for you Nancy. What kind of a question is that?"

I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm just being stupid I guess." I giggled quietly." It's just that I love being with you and sometimes I feel that I'm not good enough for you."

"Oh Nancy, don't you ever worry about something like that. I'll be here for you anytime you need me."

My eyes held his for a moment. I could see that he did love me. I just knew he did but why won't he just tell me. My emotions were tying knots in my stomach.

"We should be getting back Nancy. Pam will be thinking we were in a car crash or something." Buzz said patting my shoulder for me to stand up.

I just smiled and nodded, pushing myself up from him. I pulled my top back over my boobs, dramatizing how my hands adjusted them for Buzz's watchful eyes.

"You're so beautiful Nancy, and I think your new earring tops everything special about you." He said sitting up and grabbing for his briefs.

I lifted my hand to my earlobe, letting my fingers toy with the little stone.

"You really like them Buzz? I knew you would, I mean there are so many different kinds that I can buy later but somehow I knew you would like these.

Buzz looked at me strangely and placed his finger on my lips.

"Come on Nancy, we have to get going, you can tell me all about them while we drove back home." He laughed, mocking me for my babbling talk.

I giggled back at him. I guess I do go on and on about some things.

We both stood up and I could feel Buzz's cum leaking out of me. I clenched my cheeks tight.

"I'll be right back Buzz; I just want to freshen up a little."

Buzz smiled and gave my ass a little slap as I hurried along to the car, trying to not to let his cum fall out of me in front of him. It would be so unlady like to have that happen. It's just not a nice thing to see.

I took a back glance at him and smiled to myself that he was watching me. He was stepping in his shorts when I opened my side of the car. I reached for my purse and dumped it over the seat, grabbing some tissue.

Being behind the door let me have the privacy of wiping myself clean from Buzz's cum. I kept glancing up to see what stage of dressing Buzz was in. I just didn't want him seeing me do these intimate things a woman does after sex.

I tossed the wads of tissue under the car and picked up my compact from the seat. I looked over at Buzz and then back at the little mirror. What a mess I was. My lipstick was dull and I defiantly needed to freshen up my blush.

I knelt down behind the door and quickly fixed my make-up. It's so important to look good at all times for your man. I have to be more careful when I suck his cock so not to ruin my make-up.

"You ok up there Nancy?" Buzz called out.

"Everything is fine Buzz, just give me a few more minutes, I'll be right down."

I hurriedly finished up my face and then stuffed my things back in the purse. I lightly sprayed my neck and shoulders with my floral body perfume.

"Almost finished" I assured him.

As I picked up my cell phone to put back in my purse I noticed a small flashing light.

I opened the flap of the phone open and saw a text message repeating it's self over the small screen.

"Coffee? Tomorrow? James"

Oh my god. What is he doing that for? I told him before that I was engaged. If Buzz ever sees this he will go crazy.

I erased the message and threw the phone in my purse.

"Is everything alright Nancy" Buzz said walking up to the car and throwing the blanket in the trunk.

I stood up and brushed off my knees and adjusted my dress.

"Yes Buzz, everything is just fine." I nervously smiled.

"Just making sure sweetheart, we better be getting back."

We both hopped in the car and Buzz started the engine. I looked back where we both were just laying and smiled as I seen my torn panties lying next to the champagne glasses. What an erotic and romantic sight.

We drove back towards the house. Buzz still was playing with his new car, speeding up to take sharp curves and braking fast.

What is it with guys and there cars I thought to myself. I know it's nice to have something flashy but all I would need is something compact and sensible, just something small to get me around town so that I'm not depending on Pam to drive me all the time.

I looked over at Buzz and stared till he looked over at me.

"What now?" He smiled.

I shook my head no.

"Nothing." I said and turned my head facing the road.

"Come on Nancy, tell me." He demanded.