The Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never returned my text messages. It's just by luck that I seen you here." He said glancing at the gown and then at me.

"You would look very beautiful in that Nancy. You would make anything beautiful."

I gushed and somewhat smiled realizing it was him that sent the text message on my cell phone.

James, I told you I was engaged. I can't have coffee with you and besides, I have an appointment to get my hair done."

"So how about after your hair is done? Come on, it's only a coffee. How can that hurt?" James asked, his eyes holding mine.

"I don't know how long it will be. And then I want to shop for a while."

"Come on Nancy. Just one coffee. I promise I won't take much of your time." James pleaded.

I just looked at him.

"Ok, just a coffee."

His smile touched me softly which made me shyly smile back.

"Nancy, you just made me the happiest man in the world. May I walk you to the salon?" James said as he offered his arm.

"I can't put my arm in yours but yes James, you may walk me to the salon." I smiled, thinking how smitten he was with me.

We strolled slowly along the mall, every so often looking at the displays in the stores fronts as he tried to get a conversation flowing between us.

We stopped in front of a jewelry store.

"See anything you like?" James asked.

"Are you joking? Everything in here I would just love to have." I said.

"Diamonds are a girls best friend right?" He chuckled.

I smiled back at him. He was sort of funny. I liked that.

"Well, I should really be getting to my appointment." I said feeling a little awkward as we stood facing each other.

"Ok Nancy, I'll check by to see if you're done."

"No please, I mean, don't do that. I don't want anyone seeing you waiting for me. It wouldn't seem right. I'll text you when I'm finished."

"No you won't." James teased.

"I promise. I really mean it." I smiled back.

"Ok, then, I'll be waiting to hear from you at my lonely booth." He pouted.

"Awww, poor baby" I flirted and laughed.

His pout turned into a smile and he surprised me with a kiss.

I was flustered and taken aback as he quickly turned and walked away. My legs were like rubber as I fought with my emotions on how I just felt about that. Should I scream? Did I like it? How dare he do that?

I got my thoughts together and walked to the salon. I tried to forget what just happen. James really shouldn't have done that. I'm engaged after all, He knows that.

Brandy was behind the counter as I walked in.

"Hello Nancy, I was hoping you would be here soon." Brandy said walking to me.

"I'm so anxious to have my hair finished Brandy. I could hardly sleep last night." I giggled.

"Well, I'm all ready. I must say you look lovely today. That's a pretty outfit." She said walking me to her chair and sitting me down.

"I want you to just relax. This will take a while so you'll have to be patient."

"That's fine Brandy. I'm not in any hurry." I smiled.

I crossed my legs and sat back as Brandy put the apron over me. She instantly got to work by taking my scrunchy off and fingering my hair loose.

"So are you having a good day Nancy?" Brandy asked pulling lightly at the extensions.

"Yes I am thank-you." I blushed thinking how James just kissed me.

My mind wandered as I thought of his lips touching mine. How completely different they felt compared to Buzz's lips.

I guess James isn't really that bad of a guy. I mean, he is tall which is a plus and quite handsome. He has a sense of humor that at first I didn't really like but thinking back on it, I must say it was rather cute.

I giggled quietly of my thoughts and watched Brandy clip up different layers of my hair with those jumbo colored hairclips.

I think I could go for someone like James if I wasn't for Buzz. Not that I don't love Buzz, it's just that James could be a catch also.

I smiled as another girl handed me a magazine.

Slowly thumbing through the magazine, I drifted off in a daze, my eyes half reading and my mind half thinking of James. I couldn't get him out of my head. I shouldn't be going to have coffee with him but somehow I was looking forward to it.

I looked up and watched Brandy for a while. It was amazing how she knew exactly what to do. I never could do anything like that.

I then wondered how James would be in bed. Why did that thought come to my mind?

My face went red with embarrassment as Brandy looked up at me and then back to work. It was if she heard my thoughts.

Usually tall guys have big cocks.

I blushed again. Did I just say that?

What am I saying? I don't care about the size of his cock,,, I mean what difference would it make to me?

The three hours of Brandy finishing my extensions went rather fast. She had blown dry my hair to make it natural and full. I just loved how it sat softly on my shoulders.

She pulled the apron away and I stood up.

"Well? What do you think Nancy?" Brandy smiled.

"I just love it Brandy." I swung my head slightly, feeling my hair bounce side to side.

"I think you should come back in a couple of weeks just for me to have a look and maybe touch it up."

"I will for sure." I smiled. "I just love long hair. I don't know why I ever wore mine so short."

"You look very beautiful Nancy." Brandy smiled walking me to the front of the store. "So I'll see you in a couple of weeks. Just come in whenever. It won't take me long to take care of you."

"Thank-you, Brandy, I'll see you then."

I walked out of the store. I felt like I was walking on clouds. I looked good and I knew it.

"Hey gorgeous, I couldn't wait."

I stopped and looked over. It was James holding two cups in his hand, walking towards me.

"I hope you don't mind but I couldn't wait any longer."

"You kissed me" I half shouted. "You shouldn't have done that."

James walked closer.

"Yes I did and I forgot to thank you for it." He smiled.

"That's not what I meant and you know it."

"I'm sorry Nancy, I guess I was sort of out of line but I just couldn't resist not kissing you."

He stood in front of me.

"Coffee? Please?" He pouted.

"I really shouldn't, especially after that"

My eyes darted with his for a second.

"Alright, but you better behave yourself." I softly warned with a smile.

"Yes ma'am. Won't happen again ma'am" James said in military style.

I slapped at his arm and laughed.

"You're crazy. You really are"

That fact was I couldn't be mad at him. I don't know what is was but I just felt warm towards him even though he stole that kiss from me. Maybe it was his boldness and confidence that made him attractive to me.

"So I see that we're having take-out all ready. Not bad for a first date." I mocked him.

"Ha ha, you're very funny." James said laughing and lifting up the coffees.

"I have a very private spot outside for us."

"Oh you do? " I flirted.

"Yes I do, follow me."

He turned and shifted his way through the people in the mall. I was giggling as I tried to follow him. My new hair bouncing lightly as I did my best to keep up with him in my heels.

James stopped at the doors and waited.

"Come on slow-poke. We don't have all day."

He smiled and pressed his body against the door, pushing it open and letting me step through.

He was such a gentleman I thought.

"Just over there Nancy. You see it?" James said lifting the coffees and pointing with them.

I just laughed.

"You mean the little patch of grass amongst all the cars? That's your private area?" I teased.

"That's all I got"

"Well, I guess it will have to do." I said reassuring him that it was alright.

"So what is it with you James?" I asked while walking beside him.

"What do you mean by that Nancy?

"I mean, why are you so interested in me? Even after knowing that I'm engaged."

We made it to the spot.

James brushed away a few leaves and offered his hand for me to sit. I graciously took his hand and sat myself down. My legs lying to the side of me. I reached up and took the coffees from James as he sat himself down.

"How can you say something like that Nancy. You're beautiful." James said taking a coffee from me and then a sip.

I cautiously looked at him.

"I'm sure you say that to all your girlfriends." I said raising a brow.

"I never would say something like that if it wasn't true."

James turned to me.

"I really mean it Nancy. You are the most beautiful woman I ever seen."

My mouth went dry as I searched his eyes, waiting for a punch line, but there was none.

I lifted my coffee to my mouth and took a sip. What was he trying to do? Does he really mean what he's saying or he just shooting me a line.

"Listen to me James." I said softly. "I'm engaged, you know that and I'm very happy with Buzz."

"That's his name? Buzz?" James joked defending his honor.

"Yes, and he's a great guy and I've known him all my life." I boasted.

"All of your life? You mean he was, um, you know, your first?" He said nicely.

I blushed and took another sip of my coffee. I slowly nodded.

"Really? You mean you never dated anyone else before?"

"It's not that big of a deal. Buzz is a super guy. He's a very respectable person." I said taking another sip.

"I'm sure he is Nancy. But haven't you ever wonder, um, you know."

I just sat there, not saying a word.

James leaned slightly towards me.

"Have you ever even seen another man's..." He cleared his throat and whispered. "Penis"

My face turned beet red as I looked back at him.

He leaned back into place and took another sip of his coffee. I just looked at him, trying to figure him out. Why would he say something like that?

We were quiet for a few minutes. He must have known he embarrassed me.

"I'm really not that kind of a person Nancy." James blurted out.

"What kind of person are you talking about James?" I asked looking at him a little weird.

"I'm not the type of guy that would, um, just do it with someone." James said looking at me sincerely.

I was feeling a little uncomfortable with the way the conversation was going and wanted to lighten it up.

"I'm sure James." I mocked a laugh. "All guys think the same way. You really had me going there for a second."

"I really mean it Nancy. I wouldn't do the nasty just for the hell of it. It really has to mean something." James said.

I laughed again.

"You're telling me that..." I blushed. You're telling me that if a girl offered you sex or a blowjob, you would say no?" I laughed slapping at him. "There is no way you would say no. I know how men are."

"I guess it really would depend on the woman." He smiled locking his eyes onto mine. "But still, a woman has to enjoy herself as well as the man to make it right for me."

I gushed. "That's not what I always heard, what's the saying? Wham bam thank-you ma'am?"

He was quiet and slowly turned his eyes away from me.

"Not me."

He sounded hurt.

We had an awkward moment of silence and then our eyes connected again.

"Jennifer, I have something for you." James said standing up and holding his hand out for me.

I kept my eyes on his as I took his hand. He easily lifted me up to my feet.

"What are you talking about now James?" I said lightly, trying to sound a little upbeat and playful.

"Just come with me. It's in my truck."

I laughed as he playfully tugged me with him.

"Come on woman. You're with me" He commanded jokingly.

Again I laughed and pulled back, playing the part of damsel in distress.

I was having fun trying to keep up with him. James really was a great guy. I had a passing thought of him trying to kiss me again. Part of me wanted that.

James pulled me up to a big 4x4 black truck.

"Is this yours James?" I asked. "It really suits you."

James turned and looked at me as he unlocked the door.

"It does? How so Nancy?"

I smiled. "Big truck, Big guy."

He just smiled and opened the door, leaning over the seat as I stood behind him.

My wandering eyes focusing on his butt. I blushed to myself thinking how nice it looked.

I silently let a laugh out, thinking of what he would do if I gave them a squeeze.

"Something funny Jennifer" James said coming back out of the truck.

"Nothing at all James" I said smiling mischievously.

"I bought you something while you were getting your hair done."

I froze and went silent.

"You didn't do that, did you James? I'm going to kill you if you did." I said feeling anxious.

James just smiled at me and opened his palm. I looked down and seen a beautiful gold necklace with a ruby red pendant.

"Oh my god James. You got to be kidding." "It matches your earrings Nancy."

I looked slowly up at him.

"I can't believe you did this for me James. I don't know what to say.

"Just put it on Nancy. It's going to look beautiful around you."

James handed me the necklace and I carefully took it from him.

I was so overwhelmed that I didn't know what to say.

"Here, let me pull you hair back as you fasten it on. James said breaking the silence and stepping behind me.

He could sense I was hesitant about this.

James very gently slipped his hand between my neck, lifting up the back of my hair.

I opened the clasp and reach around and put it on.

James gently let my hair down and turned me around by my shoulders.

I looked up at him for approval. I just knew he was going to say something nice.

James shook his head.

"Just like I said before, it looks beautiful around you."

"I just love it James. I really do." I said feeling the chain with my fingertips. "But you didn't have to do this."

He was standing so close to me and I wanted him to try to kiss me. Something deep inside told me to let him if he did.

We stood for a second looking at each other. I knew he was thinking what I was.

James leaned in slowly, holding my eyes and kissed me. He had such tender lips but strong. I felt my legs weaken as he broke away.

"I'm sorry Nancy. I guess I shouldn't have done that." He sheepishly said.

I pulled him back to me, kissing him right back. I wanted him in the worst way.

I felt him place his hands on my shoulders and gently push me back.

"I don't think we should do this Nancy and besides I need to get back to my booth." he said trying to be nice.

I felt a little foolish that I wanted more and that he had to stop me.

James slowly turned and was about to lock his door.

"I want to do something for you James." I heard myself say.

James stopped and turned back around.

This time it was James that blushed.

I gently but firmly pushed him back against the seat of his truck. Both of my hands went to his belt buckle and skillfully undid it.

I could see James fumbling with his keys and cell phone by putting them up on the dash board.

"Nancy, someone could be watching."

I smiled at him and looked around the parking lot and noticed no one around. I unzipped and opened up his trousers.

He panicky scurried up on the seat and then slid behind the steering wheel, his legs outstretched and motion for me to climb in, his eyes darting to me and then parking lot.

I slipped inside the truck and shut the door.

I was so hot for him. My body ached and tingle for his touch.

I took my burgundy blouse off and laid it against the back of the seat, trying my best to look seductively in my new camisole. I kneeled up on the seat and then placed my hand on his thigh, leaning in for another kiss.

James' hands instantly took hold of my breasts, cupping them with his big hands as our lips locked together.

I softly moan and let my hand move slowly towards his bulge. My fingers pressed firmly against his length as our tongues danced with each other.

James slipped his hands under my camisole and gently pulled and twisted at my nipples. I gasp against his mouth and slumped my breasts even further in his hands.

He huskily whispered. "You're so fucking hot Nancy."

His words sent shivers through me.

My hand slid inside his pants and gently cupped his hard cock, tracing his shaft with my fingers against his briefs.

His heavy moan against my mouth was such a turn on. I loved the lioness power feeling I was getting by just holding his cock. He couldn't move or run even if he wanted too. Men were no match to a woman's touch.

I broke our kiss and sat back. He looked breathless and quiet as he leaned against the door of his truck.

Still kneeling, I moved myself even closer, wedging myself between his knees.

"What a sexy little kitten you are." He whispered.

I smiled and looked out the window of the truck. I felt wickedly naughty as I lifted my camisole off.

James gasp and quickly looked out the windows as well.

"Nancy, I don't know about this."

James was trying to keep his eyes off of my jiggling boobs.His face looked of worry and desire.

"Oh what's the matter James?" I purred.

I brought my hands up to my breasts, cupping them in my palms. I purposely looked down at my nipples and then up at James.

His moan echoed in the truck.

I gently let go of my breasts and leaned forward on my knees. My hands slid up on his thighs as my new necklace dangled between my boobs, hypnotizing him.

I tilted my head slightly, letting my long hair cover over half of my face. My eyes were locked on his as I slowly stole a kiss and then lowered my head to his lap.

James gently placed his hand on my head as I slid my hands up along his thighs and then slowly pulling down the tops of his briefs.

His cock sprang out proudly in front of my face.

I softly gasped and moaned as my eyes darted up and down the length, mentally comparing it to Buzz's.

My one hand pulled down on his briefs some more and tucked it under his balls as the other softly took hold of his cock.

James tilted his head back and closed his eyes.

I watched his chest rise and fall as I lightly stroked his cock. I then carefully stuck my tongue out and touched the head of his cock. It pulsed and wavered slightly. I did it again, tickling the tip with my darted tongue and then felt the pressure of his hand on my head.

His moans filled the cab once again.

I softly flick my tongue at the head as my hand continued to stroke him. He was completely under my control and I loved it.

I lifted my head up and James opened his eyes. I smiled and moved up a little more, letting my boobs drag along his thighs and then nestling his cock between them.

James smiled down at me.

"You have a beautiful cock James" I cooed. "It's so big too."

"Your really something else Nancy." James breathlessly said.

I felt so proud and pulled back slightly, then taking his cock deep in my mouth. I held him tightly between my lips and flatten my tongue against the shaft, moving it slowly.

James slipped his hands down and cupped my boobs. He softly kneaded them and my eyes instantly widen and my nose flared as I looked up at him.

Shivers shot through me.

"You like that don't you Nancy" James said pulling lightly down on my boobs and jiggling them lightly in his palms.

My moans vibrated against his cock as a wave of pleasure rushed though my body.

I popped his cock out of my mouth and tried to catch my breath. His hands were doing magic on my breasts.

My body shuddered as I felt a warm release of pleasure surge through my breasts and then wetness on my nipples. I thought that maybe James had some sort of cream in his hands.

"What's this?" James said pulling his hands out instantly.

I slipped his cock back in my mouth, twirling my tongue around the shaft and pushing it half way in my mouth.

I tilted my eyes upward and looked at James studying his hands but kept my rhythm going.

"You're leaking milk Nancy." James said looking a little puzzled.

His hands slid back to my boobs and felt for my nipples. He gently tugged at them.