The Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned heavily on his cock.

"I bet that feels good doesn't Nancy."

James pulled down on my boobs and tweaked my nipples a few times. I could feel myself leaking more milk onto his hands.

James seen the pleasure on my face and started to jerk his hips upward towards my mouth. His cock tip nudged the back of my throat.

I wiggled my tongue faster and hollowed my cheeks, sucking up and down on his cock.

I was in pleasure heaven as he milked my breasts.

He suddenly pulled down on my tits hard and groaned loudly. I felt the first shot of his cum hitting the roof of my mouth. I shut my eyes and hungrily swallowed and slowed my sucking but kept my lips tight. His hips jerk, pumping more cum in my mouth which I eagerly swallowed. I pushed my breasts against his hands, wanting him to keep pulling, touching.

He slowed and then stopped. I continued to hold him in my mouth, my tongue swirling around his softening shaft.

"That was great Nancy" James said tapping my head politely with his fingers and then gently pushing me away from his cock with his hand. "But I really need to get going"

I lifted my head up from his cock and sat up. A sudden wave of guilt and cheapness filled my mind as my eyes darted for my top.

What did I just do? I acted terrible.

I was so embarrassed sitting there now, half dressed with the taste of another man in my mouth. How did this happen, how could I have done this to Buzz.

James zipped up his pants after tucking his cock back in his pants.

"It's ok Nancy. It really is." James said snapping his jeans back together.

I slipped my camisole over me, feeling ashamed of me sucking him and embarrassed that my breasts were dripping milk into his hands.

"Listen, it happened. There's nothing to feel bad about."

I looked up at him. I could feel my tears coming to my eyes.

"It's not about you James." I said quietly. "It's about me."

"Come on Nancy. Think about it for one second, your a beautiful lady that knows how to pleasure a man and I will say was one of the best blowjobs in my life."

I blushed and broke a slight smile.

"And another thing, you told me Buzz was your first, so at the very least you need to know what it's like with another man. Especially before you get married."

You know he was sort of right. I mean maybe it was a good thing that I did this with James. His cock was quite different and his cum did seem sweeter then Buzz's. Maybe I should know the differences of men.

"Can I ask you something? I mean if you don't mind?" James said swinging his legs back under the steering wheel and sitting up straight.

I nodded slowly.

"What's with the milk?"

We both blushed at each other. My mind raced for an answer.

"It's just something that happens once and a while James." Not sounding too convincing.

He looked over at me and smiled.

"I thought that was so sexy Nancy. I never had a girl do that before."

I didn't know how to answer to that and just looked out the window of the truck.

"Nancy, I have to get back to the booth. Um, if you want to stay and compose yourself for a bit, just lock the doors when you leave."

James opened the door and stepped out and then reaching in to gather his keys and cell phone from the dash.

"Your one sexy lady Nancy, I'll talk with you later."

I smiled and mouthed the words good-bye as he shut the door. I watched as James walked back to the mall, still feeling somewhat distant and cheap. I flipped down the sun visor and checked myself in the mirror. My eyes looked back at me with guilt.

What was I thinking for god sakes? A man seduces me over coffee and I end up giving him a blowjob?

I saw myself blushing. I didn't want to look at myself anymore but couldn't look away.

What would have Buzz thought of me doing something like that? I'm sure Pam would have had a fit knowing I met the phone guy from the mall.

I broke a slight smile and a blush thinking of James.

He is kind of sexy though, I do have to admit that I didn't mind giving him a blowjob. He was kind of nice and thoughtful with him giving me this beautiful necklace that matched my earrings. How nice of him to notice.

I smiled looking at myself in the mirror, toying with the necklace with my fingers.

I giggled remembering the look of panic on James's face when I started to suck his cock and then leaking milk while he fondled my boobs. They actually felt much better now, not as full.

I picked at my hair a few times, putting in back in place.

So what if Buzz was to find out, it's not like we're married. And what's he going to say? I'm sure he hadn't stopped fucking that slut Jessica.

I opened my purse and took out my lipstick, carefully tracing my lips, making them look full and kissable again.

My mind drifted off to the way James's cock felt in my mouth and how different it was from Buzz's cock.

I snapped out of it and then quickly dumped my things back in my purse. I needed getting my shopping done before it gets too late.

I was just about to open the door, when my phone rang.

I quickly dug my phone out of my purse. It was Buzz.

"Hello Buzz" I answered happily but feeling like I just got caught fooling around.

"Hey Nancy. What's happening?"

"Nothing much Buzz, I'm just at the mall."

"Did you get your hair done?"

"Oh yes Buzz and I just love it. I just can't wait to show you."

I could tell Buzz was wanting to say something. He hesitated and then whispered quietly.

"God Nancy, I'm so fucking horny right now."

"What Buzz?" I laughed back at him.

"All I can think about is you Nancy, and that fucking tight ass of yours."

I blushed, standing myself outside the truck and then reaching back in to get my blouse off the back of the seat. I locked and quietly shut the door of the truck while balancing the phone against my ear.

"Are you ok Buzz?" I asked making sure he wasn't just fooling around with me.

His hand cupped over the phone.

"I really mean it Nancy. What are you doing right now?"

"I'm going shopping Buzz. I need to still get a few things."

"Aw come on Nancy. I'll come over to pick you up."

"No Buzz. I'm not going to do that. I really need to pick up some things."

I slipped my blouse back on.

He was still whispering.

"What are you wearing Nancy?"

I slowly started to walk back to the mall.

"Are you serious Buzz?" I laughed lightly. "I'm just wearing a skirt and top, nothing that special."

"Listen, why don't I pick you up in an hour? We could go for a few drinks and then later I'll fuck your brains out." He silently laughed still covering the phone.

I laughed loudly and stopped at a mall bench outside the main doors.

"You really know how to talk to a girl don't you Buzz." I giggled.

"Come on Nancy. It will be fun. You haven't been to the bar in a while and you're always wanted to go with me. And what happens later happens."

I sat my purse down on the bench. I thought for a second.

"I would like love to go out Buzz."

"Of course you do. You owe it to yourself Nancy"

He was right. I can't even remember the last time I went out.

"Maybe I could meet you Buzz? I really like to shop a little more, now that I'm here and all."

"Just phone me when you're ready for a pick-up. I'll come and get you. Just don't be too long."

"I won't Buzz, I promise."

"Ok, then I'll see you soon." He paused. "I love you Nancy."

My knees went weak as I held the phone tight to my ear. Tears came to my eyes.

"I,,,I love you too Buzz." I softly said.

I closed my phone and put it back in my purse.

He told me he loved me. My stomach was doing butterflies.

He finally said it loud and clear. I heard him.

I picked up my purse and walked into the mall. My mind played what he said over and over again. He loved me and I loved him.

I wanted to be in his arms right now, kissing him and him telling me how much he loved me. A wave of guilt washed over me as I thought how terrible it was to be with James earlier. I will never do that to Buzz again.

I glanced at my reflection in the store window. My hair still looked nice and I guess what I was wearing would be alright to go for a few drinks.

I strolled along the stores looking inside the windows but all I could think of was Buzz. I really didn't feel like shopping anymore and thought that maybe I should just phone him back and tell him to come get me.

I kept walking and would only glance at the store fronts but my mind was with Buzz.

Maybe I'll go to the bar myself. I could tell him I would meet him there that way he wouldn't think of me as a bother.

I stopped at the boutique that I seen earlier and walked in.

Their shoe section was down the one side of the store. A beautiful pair of black evening shoes caught my eye instantly. They were displayed on the shelf with matching silk stockings. They looked so sexy with the tiny ankle strap that swirls down to the ribbon toe cap.

I strolled and looked at the other shoes. All were displayed with matching stockings or evening gloves. The array of colors and styles was overwhelming. I wanted to try them all on.

"May I help you at all?"

I turned to see a young sales girl.

"I just love your shoes. I'm having such a hard time deciding which ones I want." I smiled and then turned back to the shoes.

"I know what you mean. They are all so lovely." She smiled. "Are they for a special occasion or just everyday wear?"

"I probably need both." I laughed.

"Why don't you have a seat and I'll bring you over some to try on."

I smiled and walked over to the seat at the end of the isle and sat down. My heart was fluttering lightly with excitement.

She came walking back with her hands full of shoes and laughed kneeling down and dropping them at my feet.

"I found a couple that you might like."

I glanced at the shoes she dropped. The nice black ones stood out again.

"Let me try those." I pointed.

"I knew you were going to say that." She smiled reaching up and gently holding onto my calf and then carefully pulling off my shoe.

"Those black heels would look nice with any evening gown."

"Yes, they do look like something you would wear to a special gala of sorts. I'm lucky just to get an invite to meet my fiancé at the local bar." I joked, laughing as she wiggled the new heel on my foot.

She adjusted the ankle strap and looked up at me.

"Was that him I seen you with earlier? He's very handsome. You're a very lucky girl."

My mouth dropped and my stomach turned as I realized it was James she saw me with.

"Um,, where did you see us?" I stammered looking guilty.

"In the parking lot." She grinned slyly at me.

I swallowed a little.

"I saw him walk past my store about ten minutes before you came by."

I didn't know what too say as I turned my eyes back down to the shoes. Did she see everything? She must have, the way she's looking at me with that smile.

"These fit perfectly. I'll buy these and the red pair. I just remembered something important that I have to do." I said in a panic.

I had to get out of there. Who else saw me out in the parking lot?

Again she smiled and stood up.

"I understand. I'll box then right away."

I slipped my shoe back on my foot.

Why did I have to go to that damn truck with James? I should have known better.

I stood up and quickly walked to the cashier counter at the front of the store. The young lady was writing up the final figures for the shoes.

"That's going to be four hundred and sixty-three dollars."

My legs wobbled.

"They cost that much? I mean, isn't that a little expensive?"

"Not for quality likes these. Trust me, your going to be very happy."

"They are beautiful aren't they?" I said convincing myself to spend the money.

"There're perfect and you will look absolutely stunning in them."

I opened my purse and handed her the credit card Buzz gave me to use. She swiped it through and process the transaction.

"Was that your mother I seen you with yesterday and when are you getting married anyways?"

My hands shook as I signed my name to the slip receipt.

On my god, how the hell can she know so much about me?

I swallowed and blushed as I looked up at her.

"We still haven't decided on a firm date. And no, she was just a friend." I put my card back in my purse and picked up the bag holding my shoes.

"Thank-you very much and please come back soon." She said with a taunting ring to her voice. "And by the way, I just love your new necklace."

My eyes locked on hers for just a second. Did she know James had given it to me?

My voice cracked. "I will. Thanks."

I gasped stepping out of the store.

Tears came to my eyes as I thought of the way the salesclerk was acting. She knew I was fooling around with James. How could she have known so much?

All I could think of is how I betrayed Buzz and how heart broken he would be if he found out what I did with James. Buzz loved me, he had told me so.

I pushed my way through a small gathering of people and sat down on a mall bench.

My eyes darted about as I tried to compose myself. My hand fidgeting with my purse straps as my mind swirled. I was getting hot and flustered.

"Rob" I heard being called out amongst the mall noise.

I perked up slightly recognizing the name.

"Rob, how are you doing?"

I sat up straight and looked over my shoulder.

For some reason I expected to see someone I knew and wasn't sure why but the name had a familiar ring to it. I saw two men greeting each other with handshakes and smiles.

Images of me as Rob flashed through my mind as I slowly turned facing back. I was feeling overwhelmed and confused. I sat clutching my purse, opening it and then snapping it shut over and over again.

Suddenly, I felt my hair being pulled back away from my neck and a soft kiss caressing my skin. It sent a chill through my body.

"Hello sweetheart." Buzz whispered in my ear.

I silently shrieked and stood up, running around the bench and throwing myself in his arms. My arms closed around him, squeezing him tight.

"Hey, hey, hey. What's this all about Nancy?" Buzz said placing his hands on my waist.

I looked up at him, still holding him tight.

"I'm feeling so lost right now." I sniffled. "I'm not sure what's wrong."

"Well, I'm here now Nancy. Everything is going to be alright."

He gave me a reassuring kiss and patted my back.

"You look absolutely gorgeous with your hair Nancy. I can't believe how beautiful you are. And that new necklace matches your earrings so nicely."

His eyes studied the necklace against my chest.

I looked back at him, trying to gain my composure and calm my nerves. I was so happy that he was with me now but felt a tang of guilt as he mentioned the necklace that James bought me.

"I bought some new shoes as well Buzz." I said feeling a little embarrassed now that he saw how vulnerable I am when I'm alone.

"Why don't we go for a few drinks and then you can show me what you bought when we get home. Would you like that Nancy?" Buzz said still holding me close.

I just nodded and pulled away from him.

"Let me take your bags for you Nancy."

I watched as Buzz picked up my bags and then I scooted next to him, holding onto his arm.

"I was talking with mom a while ago and she was saying that your package from Vicky was delivered this morning." Buzz casually said.

"A package? What package?" I asked.

"I guess it's what you ordered from her when you went to that gathering with the ladies on that Sunday after the party."

We kept walking towards the exit of the mall with me leaning against him.

"I like that" Buzz said.

"Like what?"

"I like how you hold onto me, makes me feel proud to have someone as special as you."

I hugged his arm a little more. His words making me feel warm all over

We walked over to his car and Buzz opened the trunk placing my bags inside. He came over and opened my door for me. I smiled and whispered thank-you and slid in. My eyes stayed on him as he walked in front of the car and around to his door. He definitely was a handsome man in his business suit. I gushed knowing he was mine.

Buzz opened up the door and then pulled his jacket off, his chest muscles flexing under his shirt as he carefully laid his jacket over the back of the seat and then sitting himself in the car.

As he placed the key into the ignition he looked over at me.

"Pam wanted to make sure I reminded you to take your pills."

"My pills?" I asked.

"You forgot to take them didn't you?"

I blushed while opening my purse. I spotted my prescription bottle on the bottom.

"I guess I didn't think about it that's all."

"Its no wonder you were getting funny inside the mall. You have to remember to take your pills or other wise you'll get all mixed up." Buzz said as he slowly starting to drive out of the parking space.

"I know I should have known better."

I took my pills out of my purse and opened the container, letting two pills drop out. I quickly swallowed them and close the container up.

"That should make me feel better. Thanks Buzz for reminding me." I said dropping the container back in my purse.

"Not a problem Nancy. Someone has to look out for you." He smiled and winked.

I smiled back and moved closer to him. My hand rested lightly in his lap.

"Be careful Nancy, other wise we might not make it to the bar." Buzz laughed.

"Promises promises." I giggled, snuggling up against him and teasing his bulge with my fingers.

He growled playfully and put his arm around my shoulder, giving it little squeeze of affection.

We drove for about ten minutes before we got to the bar. All the while I was teasing his cock from the outside of his pants. He finally pulled into the front of the bar. Gently he reached his hand down and removed mine.

"You go inside while I park the car. Just find a seat anywhere."

I leaned closer, giving him a kiss and then opening my door, I slid out.

"Don't be long Buzz." I said shutting the door.

"Just give me a minute. I won't leave you long sweetheart."

I smiled and watched as he drove off to the back of the building. I stood momentarily and composed myself before walking to the front door.

The bar was semi dark and was mostly filled with men with only a few women scattered amongst tables and at the bar as I wandered in.

"Can I get you anything?" A waitress said holding a tray above her shoulder.

"I'll just find a seat and wait for my boyfriend before we order." I smiled.

With not even an answer she walked away leaving me to scan the room for a nice table.

I was looking for something quiet and maybe a little romantic. It's been so long since Buzz and I went out together.

I glance around and slowly made my way to a small table in the corner, perfectly hidden away.

I sat myself down with my hands folded on the table looking around the place.

Some of the bar décor looked familiar but I just couldn't seem to put it together in my mind. It was like I was here before but I knew that I couldn't have been.

My eyes drifted over to the bar and that's when I saw her. It was Jessica, sitting with some tall heavy set man.

Of all places and time to see her, and just look at how she is dressed.

Why not show the world that you're a slut Jessica? With you having your boobs hanging out like that, who would ever wear a top like that in a bar? One thing I know for sure is that I'm much classier. I would never flaunt myself like that.

I watched her discreetly while waiting for Buzz. Something wasn't right about the way Jessica was sitting talking with this guy. Usually her hands would be flopping around as she would describe some bullshit story. Oh well, maybe for once she is listening instead of acting like she knows everything.

Buzz came walking through the door and I waved him over. He smiled that smile of his and maneuvered his way to me.