The Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Jess, open up" I whispered.

I gently squeezed my boob, feeling my milk ooze from my nipple.

My eyes fluttered as I felt her lips softly close around my nipple. She started to suckle slowly, drawing the milk into her mouth.

She wasn't fighting it anymore.

I quietly moaned as I caressed her tummy.

"That's my girl, so good isn't Jessica?" I mumbled softly.

Her quiet moan sound of approval.

I slowly rocked myself back and forth, eyes closed, savoring the new feeling I was having. Her suckling sent shivers and relief through my body. I was in heaven.

My bedroom door suddenly slammed opened and Pam came rushing in. I tried to pull up but Jessica's lips were suction to tight on my nipple.

"Buzz told me what happen. Is Jessica alright?" Pam said loudly with concern.

I slipped a finger inside Jessica's mouth and caused air to rush in her mouth. Her lips popped off of my nipple as I slowly stood up and turned around, facing Pam.

"How is she?" Pam said coming to the side of the bed and placing her hand over Jessica's forehead.

I just stood there feeling guilty of what I was just doing and wondering if she seen anything. I covered my breasts with my hands and stood away.

"Isn't it just terrible what happens nowadays Nancy? You girls are going to have to be so careful. Who knows what kind of men are out there?"

Pam stood up a turned to me.

"And you, are you alright Nancy?"

"I'm fine Pam." I guiltily said.

"Are you sure? you look like you seen a ghost or something." Pam said placing her hand on my forehead.

Her eyes darted with mine.

"Something is wrong isn't there Nancy?"

Tears came to my eyes as I dropped my hands covering my breasts.

"Milk is coming out of my breasts Pam." I sobbed.

Pam stepped back.

"Raise your arms up Nancy. Let me take a look."

I slowly lifted my arms up and felt my breasts pulled down, causing me to gasp uncomfortably.

"Didn't I say you looked full this morning? Oh you poor girl." Pam said reaching out and tenderly lifting on them.

"It's still early, I'll run out to the store and buy you a breast pump till your little session is over with."

Her hands smoothed around my breasts, pressing the sides in and watching them spill back out. I pulled my bottom lip inside my mouth to suppress my moan.

"You're such a drama queen Nancy but you'll be fine and Jessica needs her rest. You should go up and see Buzz now." Pam said pulling her hands back. "You need to show your love to him. He had quite the day."

I nodded and smiled thinking of how Buzz came to my rescue just like he always had.

"Thanks Pam, I love you."

Pam smiled and fluffed up my hair.

"I love you too dear. I'm going to be so proud to have a daughter- in law like you."

I blushed and bashfully covered my boobs again.

"Oh by the way Nancy, the things that you ordered at the Naughty and Nice show came today. I put the package in your closet."

"Ok, thanks Pam." I said trying to remember what show she was talking about.

"Anyways I still have a few things to do. I'll see you later Nancy."

She lean closer and kissed my cheek and walked out of my room.

I waited for a few minutes and gently shut my door. I looked over at Jessica and walked over to her.

"I'll be back later hon." I whispered pulling up the covers of my bed over her.

I removed the rest of my clothes and went to my bathroom.

Looking at myself in the mirror I couldn't believe how run down I looked. My hair was nothing like it was from the salon and my make-up was all over the place. Even my new earrings were tangled. What a mess I was.

I plucked at my hair, straightening it up the best I could. My make-up took a little more care but I was able to look presentable again.

My mind swirled thinking of all the people that may have seen me looking this way.

I stepped back from the sink and looked at myself. My eyes glanced down at my breasts and noticed the red lipstick stain around my one nipple from Jessica.

I wondered if Pam notice.

I blushed and smiled thinking of that. I smooth my hands over my breasts and then gently cupping them smiling and knowing how Buzz just loved big breasted women. I secretly hoped they stayed full and heavy even after my milk stops.

I placed my hands on my hips and turned each way, feeling good at the way I looked. Jessica has nothing over me at all.

The door slowly opened and Buzz slipped in.

"Buzz, what are you doing in here?" I quietly shrieked and feeling embarrassed that he seen me looking in the mirror.

He wore only a bath towel and I could see the outline of his cock hanging between his legs. He wrapped his big arms around me and nuzzled soft kisses along my neck.

"I couldn't wait any longer. I need you so bad."

I held on to his arms and looked back at him through the mirror. He rocked against me and pressed his cock against my buns.

"I was coming to see you Buzz, you just have to be patient." I teasingly said.

"Patients are for doctors and I'm not waiting." He laughed beside my ear, nipping at it and then cradle me up in his arms.

"What are you doing Buzz?" I protested.

"Taking you to my room and fucking the beautiful ass of yours."

I squirmed playfully in his arms, pretending to not want to go. He pushed the door open with his feet and carried me quietly through my bedroom down the hall. I held him tightly around his neck, loving the feeling of his need for me.

Buzz maneuvered us in his room and he shut his door with his foot.

He walked me to his bed and carefully laid me down. Buzz stared down at me and scanned my body from head to toe as he dropped the towel from his waist.

"Your so god dam beautiful Nancy" He huskily said as he leaned down and kissed my lips.

I smiled and kissed him back, then bringing my hand up and softly cupping his balls.

His tongue darted in my mouth and playfully wrestled with my tongue.

Buzz broke the kiss and stood back up, walking to the end of the bed. His eyes were locked on mine as he took hold of my ankles and pulled me to him.

I moaned and gasped submissively.

Buzz twisted legs making me roll over on my stomach. He pulled me up from the hips, leaving my head on the pillow. His thumbs spread apart the cheeks of my ass leaving me wonderfully exposed and vulnerable to him.

"God this ass was made for fucking." He mumbled leaning over and biting kisses on my ass.

Buzz drooled between my cheeks and worked it in my ass with his finger.

I moaned and moved my hips slightly.

"You like that don't you Nancy?"

His finger probed further inside me as I pushed against it.

Buzz pulled his finger out and gave my ass a hard slap. I yelped quietly loving the stinging feeling.

I looked back at Buzz as he took hold of his cock.

"This is all yours sweetheart, you ready girl?

I pushed back and tilted my ass upward towards him. He chuckled to himself and slapped my ass hard again.

"You fucking little slut."

I wiggled my hips to his words. I loved when he called me that.

Buzz reached down and used his fingers to spread apart my cheeks. He rubbed his cock along my crack and then positioned it against my hole.

I couldn't help but to push against the head. I wanted to feel his cock inside me so badly.

Buzz strongly took hold of my waist and pulled me back against him. His cock strained and then slipped inside me.

"That's it" He growled.

Buzz pulled and then pushed back inside me. I moaned and gathered myself up on my hands. His cock sank even deeper rubbing against that special spot I have.

I was in heaven as he held me tight against him. He slightly moved his hips, sending chills throughout my body.

I looked back at him again, his eyes glazed and determined.

Buzz knelt up on the bed and shifted his feet along side my thighs. His whiskers from his face roughening up the side of my neck, his breath hot against my ear. His body hunched over me with his cock so deeply embedded in my ass.

"You know you were made for this, don't you Nancy?" He whispered.

I purred and swung my head back. My mouth met his as we tangled our tongues together. I gyrated my hips, gasping how his cock felt touching my spot.

Buzz slowly started to move his hips, pulling back a little then pushing back inside me and then doing it again.

I moaned against his mouth.

"My little slut loves getting her ass filled doesn't she?"

I gasped as he sharply jabbed his cock in me.

"Tell me" His voice rasped.

"Fuck me Buzz" I whispered breathlessly back.

Buzz smiled and pulled back on his hips. His cock slipped out of me.

"Show me how bad you want it Nancy."

I wiggled back so that his cock pressed against my hole again. I felt just the head slip inside. Buzz pulled back at his hips and his cock plopped out again.

"You can do better then that"

Buzz slapped my ass again but only harder. I yelped in frustration and reached under, taking hold of his cock and steering it back inside me. I squatted with my knees apart and pushed myself against in.

"Look at the spread of that ass." Buzz said putting his hands behind his back.

I rocked back and forth on my knees, concentrating on getting his cock back inside me but also thinking now that maybe my butt was too big.

"You can do better then that. Fuck it like you want it slut."

I groaned and arched my back, pushing back against him hard. I squealed and wiggled my hips with him buried deep inside me.

Buzz brought his hand around and gave my ass another slap.

"I just love how your ass jiggles."

I pulled forward and then back the best I could. It felt awkward with me to do the fucking.

"Faster slut, milk the cum out of my cock."

He slapped my ass hard again. I squealed in frustration with myself and pushed back and forth faster, trying to make his cock rub harder against my special spot. My boobs were jumping up and about as I lifted my head up. Buzz gathered up my long hair and pulled it back.

"Ride 'em cowgirl" He laughed.

I shook my hips and pushed back and forth against his cock. My breathing quickened as did his.

Buzz let go of my hair and grabbed onto my waist. His big hands held me tight as he started to ram his cock into my ass.

"How's that Nancy? Isn't that the way you want to get fucked?"

I could only whimper in pleasure.

Buzz's hips staggered then pushed deep against me. His cock pulsed and then let go a stream of cum deep in my ass. I cooed and ground back against him. His sudden jerks of his body released another wave of cum.

"God Nancy, that was great." Buzz said slowly down.

I had my eyes shut and was savoring the feeling of him inside me. I could have stayed like this forever and was happy that I pleased him but wondered why he came so fast. I still wanted to fuck some more.

Buzz raised himself up and pulled his cock out of me. He leaned down and gave each cheek of my ass a kiss and then stood off the bed.

"That's was the best fuck yet Nancy. I knew you had it in you."

I closed my legs together and turned myself over grabbing on the bed sheet to half cover myself.

Buzz had picked up his towel and was wiping himself dry.

"Its still a little early so I think I'll run back to the bar and sit with the guys."

I was taken aback and even hurt looking up at him.

"You're going back out?" I asked. "I thought we were going to spend the night together. You know, talk or something.

Buzz smiled and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Come on Nancy, you know I always meet up with the guys after work."

Buzz smiled that little smile of his and traced his finger along the curve of my breast under the sheet. He leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips.

"What do you want to talk about Nancy? Would you like to come with me?"

"You don't want me to come with you" I said pouting.

"Of course I want you to come. Its just I don't think you would have any fun with all that happen today."

Buzz was still circling his finger along my breast. It felt nice and caring.

"Tell me what's on your mind Nancy. I don't have to go right away."

"I just thought we could, you know talk about us."

"What about us Nancy?"

"I don't know. You probably don't want to talk about it, so just go to the bar." I moped.

"Oh boy, come on Nancy, tell me." He smiled as if to laugh at any moment.

"I was just wondering that, you know, when we get married and settled, that, um."

I could see the look of Buzz's face that he was afraid of what I was going to say next.

"What are you saying Nancy?" He asked seriously.

"I'm thinking about children Buzz." I whispered.

"Children? Are you serious?"

Buzz looked down at me with a worry look.

"I knew you would say something like that. Just go to your friends and leave me alone."

"Listen Nancy, its not that I don't want children but um, you know, that's something we have to plan about."

"You mean you want children Buzz?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Of course I do Nancy. I would love to have children some day."

I sniff a little as I looked at Buzz.

"You really mean it?"

"Of course I do silly." Buzz smiled.

I smiled and giggle through my teary eyes.

"I love you so much Buzz."

"I love you too Nancy. But I do think it would be nice if you stayed with Jessica. You know, just in case she wakes up."

"I guess your right, I should stay with Jess."

Buzz smiled and moved his hand down to my clitty, giving it a soft loving squeeze.

"I'll see you later tonight." He smiled.

Buzz got up and started to dress as I flipped to my side and cuddle up in his covers. I love the scent of bedding, it made me feel safe.

I shut my eyes for awhile and listened to Buzz getting ready to go.

He really does meet the guys after work and I shouldn't stand in his way. I really don't want to go anyways. All they talk about is sports and cars.

"Oh I almost forgot Nancy." Buzz said as he walked back to the bed.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He was dangling my necklace that James bought for me.

"I found it on the floor when I was fighting that guy."

I slipped my hand from under the covers and took it from him thinking of the blowjob I gave James.

"Is there anything wrong Nancy?"

My eyes tear as I glanced up at him.

"I'm alright, just thought I lost it forever." I lied.

"Anyways, I'm heading out."

Buzz leaned down and kissed me.

"Do you think your going to up when I get home?"

I just shrugged my shoulders and didn't answer.

"Come on Nancy, don't be that way, your making me feel guilty."

"What time are you going to be home?" I said not looking at him.

"I don't know, maybe around eleven."

I just shrugged my shoulders and shut my eyes.

I heard Buzz murmur women under his breath as he walked out of his room.

I pulled back the covers of his bed and stood up. One of his office shirts was lying on the floor which I picked up and slipped on. I tip toed back to my room and saw that Jessica was still sound asleep.

I walked into my bathroom to finish washing up. Buzz's cum streaked down the back of my legs as I stepped into the shower.

As the water caressed my body I thought of everything that happened through out the day.

Images of Buzz and then James came in my head and how I loved being pursued by both of them.

I used the floral body wash on me and shut my eyes as I sponged over my breasts then down my tummy. I rubbed it around and then to my butt, bending slightly and running it up between my cheeks.

I think James's cock was a little longer but Buzz's was defiantly thicker.

A soft moan escaped my mouth as I dropped the sponge and replaced it with my fingers. I gently let my finger slipped inside me.

I wonder how James cock would feel inside me. Nasty images of me bent over his truck fender as he fucked me came to my mind. My breasts flatten against his hood.

I gasp and slipped another finger inside me, twisting them back and forth.

The water cascaded over me as I lifted one foot on the edge of the tub. I quickly pushed my fingers in and out of me and brought my other hand to my clit.

I let my fingers rub gently over the hood and then flicked it up. I moaned and wrapped my fingers around the shaft. I thought of Buzz sucking and licking at my clit, rolling it in his mouth and making me so wet.

My clit got harder as I wiggled my fingers deeper in my ass.

I slumped over slightly as I worked my fingers. My breasts hung heavily and swayed back and forth.

My breath was short as I thought of James holding my breasts as I gave him a blowjob. I brought my hand up from my ass and tweaked at my nipples. I felt my milk leaked onto my finger tips and then shutting my eyes I started to massage them.

I fingers where still stroking my clit back and forth, feeling it getting stiffer as my milk dripped out of my nipple. I switched to my other breast and pulled lightly on the nipple.

I arched my back and muffled a pleasure yelp. My body shook as I came over my fingers. Another wave of shivers shot through my body as I came again and then finely letting go of my clit. I brought both hands to my breasts and squeezed them both tight against my chest.

The water started to become cold which brought me out of my dream state.

I felt wonderfully refreshed as I stepped out from the shower. I stood in front of the mirror and wrapped a towel over my head. My clit still poked out for attention and my nipples red and swollen.

I smiled at myself as I slipped Buzz's shirt back on and then carefully applied my night cream on my face.

I felt so relaxed and happy now that Buzz and I had our little talk.

Taking the towel from my head, I fluff dried my hair and then shook it out. I brushed and then combed it through. I just loved my new hair.

I bet Buzz really does too, thinking how he gathered my hair in his hands as he fucked me.

I shut off the bathroom light and walked towards my bed.

Jessica looked strangely at peace with herself as I snuggled in next to her.

I shut my eyes thinking of Buzz and the children we were going to have one day. I was such a lucky girl.

Comments appreciated