The Party Continues in the Car

Story Info
After sex in the kitchen, the couples go for a drive.
1k words
3.93
24k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In various stages of undress they left the house.

"Let's take the van, there is more room to get comfortable."

Boyd said, "You guys go ahead, I have to have a pee".

"I'll join you" Beth said, "no sense getting the car seat wet or accidently squirting on you. You have trouble keeping your hands off the naughty bits when we drive."

Boyd and Beth stepped off the path. Beth turned around, lifted her skirt, bent at the waist and started to pee. Boyd loved to watch his wife pee and tonight wasn't any different. The street light illuminated her curves, Boyd thought the view was exciting. Whether looking from the side, above or below, especially below, the sight of her never failed to arose the kinky side of his nature. Beth would occasionally indulge her husband and give him a little golden shower from time to time.

Boyd looked over his shoulder and was surprised to see that Don and Doreen had the same idea. Doreen wasn't modest. She was squatting down facing Boyd. She had big pussy lips. Boyd could make out the stream hissing out onto the ground. Don stood right beside her. Two women peeing next to him, his cock started to harden as he stood there peeing and enjoying the moment.

Beth finished and straightened up, her skirt falling back into place. As Don and Doreen finished Doreen reached over and licked the tip of his penis. Beth had never done that although she allowed Boyd to press his lips and tongue against her if she squirted while they were having sex. She knew Boyd liked what he was seeing. She had to drag him away so she could get his cock between her legs and continue to fuck.

Boyd unlocked the car doors. Don and Doreen climbed into the back. He lifted up Beth's skirt to get a quick glimpse of her pussy lips peaking out from between her legs and ass cheeks. Coming around to his side of the car he thought 'what the hell' and removed all of his clothes before getting in.

"You are going to have a problem if we get stopped", Beth said.

" It's this way. I am naked, you and Doreen are topless and Don back there has his pants down to his ankles. We all have a problem if we get stopped."

With that Boyd drove off.

"Where to?"

"The freeway"

It was getting dark so there was little chance that anyone would see them in the car as they drove along. Beth looked over her shoulder and was surprised to see that Don was being treated to a blowjob. She reached up and turned on the overhead lights so she could see be the action. Boyd looked in the rear view mirror and saw only Don. Beside him Beth was slipping off her panties so she could finger herself as she watched.

Up ahead traffic was heavier but they were higher in the van than most cars. There was a truck in the right lane that they would be passing. Boyd decided there was no need to warn anyone. The driver would get a good view if he looked out his window. As he drew up along side the truck he blew his horn lightly. The driver looked down to see Beth's back and the back of Doreen's head as she went down on Don.

Beth turned to look ahead and realized that her breasts were on display. She cursed under her breath then grabbed Boyd's penis.

"Doreen, show the trucker your boobs, 4 are better than 2."

Doreen stopped what she was doing and turned to face out the window. The trucker was in heaven. The show was making his evening, the group doubted he would keep two hands on the wheel.

Boyd sped up. Beth unbuckled her seatbelt and knelt sideways in the seat. She leaned over and took Boyd's penis in her mouth. She flipped the back of her skirt up so her pussy and bum were on display. Doreen saw what she was doing and assumed the same position. The next driver would get a real eyeful. The next car was a van the same as theirs. The couple didn't look over at first but then the man realized what was next to him and pointed it out to his woman passenger. Boyd waved to the couple and was greeted with the sight of the women pulling up her blouse and exposing her breasts.

Boyd knew that the next overpass was for a quiet street. He pulled onto the ramp and circled round onto the bridge.

"It's a little hot in the car, care to get out for some fresh air?"

"Why not" Beth said, "but you had better cover up that erection".

"If your boobs are out I won't be covering up anything."

With that Boyd shut the car off and stepped out on to the bridge. The three others followed quickly. It was dark on the bridge so the two couples walked over to the concrete railings to watch the traffic. The ladies stood next to the railing with their breasts hanging over the top rail. The men stood directly behind them with their erections pressed into their wives butt cheeks. Anyone driving on the highway could look up to see two pairs of beautiful breasts on display but the speed of the cars would leave the passengers wondering if they had really seen what they thought they saw.

The women looked at each other then slowly bent down forcing their bums up and back towards the men. Both men eased their penises into the waiting pussies and started to fuck. Lights lit up the bridge, a car was fast approaching. Suddenly the car slowed as the driver realized he was watching two couples fuck on the overpass. The car came to a stop and the driver rolled down the window. The couple in the car stared as both men continued to fuck their wives.

Boyd finished first with a tremendous orgasm. Don followed quickly. They pulled out and turned to face the couple in the car. The man's eyes were glued to the two exposed pussies while the woman was being treated to the sight of two spent penises.

"Beautiful night isn't it, care to join us?"

"Not tonight maybe some other time"

And with that the couple drove off. The two couples looked at each other.

"Time to head back to the party!"