The Party: Engaged in Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or so I got up and took a shower. "Wow!" I thought. That had been the most intense sexual experience I had experienced in several years, and obviously it had been the same for Linda. I no longer had an ache in my balls and I felt a glow all over.

I got dressed, went downstairs, and got another beer. I could see Linda dancing wildly in another room, and she caught my eye and winked at me. Suddenly Donna came up behind me and kissed me on the cheek. "I haven't seen you for a while," she said. "Let's go for a swim." I agreed, and since it was past midnight, we just picked up our towels and walked out to the pool. Everything was in complete darkness, and there was almost nobody in the pool. We kissed, undressed, then kissed again, and climbed naked into the pool.

We played around until we were certain we had the pool to ourselves. Then I told her to float on her back. I got between her legs and kept her from sinking by gently holding my hands under her back. She bent her knees over my shoulders, and I began to kiss her pussy. Donna had never really liked oral sex, but this time she really relaxed and began to enjoy it.

I moved my hands up and down her back as I kissed and sucked on her labia and clitoris, and Donna really let go. She began to tremble, then her orgasm rippled from her pussy to her chest and she yelled "Oh! Oh!" loudly, over and over. Her legs clamped hard around my ears. When she released them, I could hear unseen couples applauding from around the pool. Donna was embarrassed, and dropped under the water, hugging me.

I kissed and held her, then slid my penis into her. In the weightless environment of the pool, Donna and I could really make gentle and complete genital contact, and I began to slowly move in and out of her. Donna twisted and rolled herself around my penis, and began to push her clitoris hard against me whenever I was completely inside her.

I reached up and began to rub her excitable little breasts, and Donna exploded. She straightened her legs and clamped them together, nearly pulling my penis out of her, leaned her head back, and let out a long series of loud cries of "Ah! Oh! Unh!" as her whole body rippled against me. As Donna began to relax, she wrapped her legs around my waist, hugged me, then kissed me. Once again the people around the pool had applauded, and a few were still whistling, but Donna didn't seem to hear them.

Suddenly I felt a finger poking into my ass, then large breasts against my back. Linda grabbed and hugged both of us, and asked how she was ever going to get her pool filter cleaned if we kept screwing in the pool. Donna jumped off me and stood on the bottom of the pool, clearly embarrassed.

A naked Linda hugged us both with her large breasts between us. She told us that we were the most loving couple who had ever christened her pool. At the same moment she reached between my legs from the rear and grabbed my balls. Here I was with two naked women whom I had screwed in the previous hour, and one of them was squeezing my balls without the other noticing! Linda kissed us both, including a wonderful rub of her breasts against me. Donna was too embarrassed to notice.

Linda left us to rejoin the party, and we could see her putting her skimpy outfit on in the faint light around the pool. Then Donna and I got out and got dressed, but I wrapped our underwear up in my towel. Donna only protested a little and purred like a cat when I rubbed her nipples through her top.

We went back inside and I got us each a beer from the tub. I saw Donna staring into the next room and there was Linda, dancing alone, and her wet top was completely transparent. "God, she's beautiful!" exclaimed Donna. I rubbed her bottom in reply, and Donna kissed me. Then I pointed out that her damp top was transparent too, and Donna blushed. I led her in and we began to dance, hugging each other and holding our beers.

I told her I wanted to take her home and make love to her in her bed. She began to blush, and I could feel her nipples getting hard against my chest. So we gathered up our things and went looking for Linda and Sylvia, our hostesses.

We found Sylvia first. She was dancing with her husband, and she had removed her top and the panties under her harem pants. Her face was full of passion, and she unashamedly kissed us both good night, pressing her bare breasts against my chest when she kissed me. I could see her pubic hair through her pants as she moved toward me.

Then we found Linda. She was moving from room to room waving her minuscule top and shouting, "Topless time! Everybody get nude to the waist!" Donna blushed but I pulled her top off and she removed my shirt. To cover her small breasts she had to hold herself against me, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Linda stopped us at the door and insisted on giving each of us a bare-chested hug. She rubbed her breasts against Donna, and Donna's nipples got very red and pointed. Then Linda kissed me, rubbing her breasts against me and pressing her hips against my erection. My penis almost ripped out of my pants!

Donna and I finally got to the car, and we kissed and fondled each other for several minutes. We decided to drive back to her place nude, so we removed the rest of our clothing. At her apartment house we parked in a dark area, and sneaked inside without anyone seeing us.

Donna was so hot that I just picked her up, put her bottom on the kitchen table, and fucked her standing up. Our loud climaxes probably woke half of the apartment dwellers! Donna said she liked this "new" position for making love.

I thought I was spent, but Donna revived me during the night and got on top of me (which was a first for her) and bounced and twisted until she finally climaxed, then collapsed and fell asleep. We took a shower in the morning and I managed to enter her and bring her to climax while standing (still another new position for us!) under the spray. After she finished, I turned her around, bent her over, and we both had loud, screaming orgasms as we fucked doggy-style (a final new position!).

In a few short hours I had sex with two women. How many times had they climaxed? How many times had I ejaculated? I had lost count. And Donna and I had begun to have sex in new, uninhibited ways. When I got back to my dorm room, my penis was slightly sore and a little red, the tendon under my tongue was hurting because I'd been pushing it so far out, and I could still smell Donna's pussy scent on me. My roommate said I had a silly smile on my face, and asked me how my weekend had been. I told him I had never felt so completely, wonderfully spent! What a party!

12