The Party: Fast Learner Ch. 01

Story Info
Petite Ashleigh learns a lesson she'll never forget.
3.8k words
4.14
30.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashleigh

Chapter 1

Ashleigh felt like she was going to be sick. Looking into the mirror, the petite eighteen-year-old had the sinking feeling that her entire world was coming undone around her. Not three hours ago, Jack had broken up with her, and she still had no idea how to process it. The haze of alcohol probably wasn't helping much, either.

She figured she may as well try and enjoy herself. This was a party after all, and Ashleigh intended to enjoy it. To that end, she'd dressed in a slinky little black dress that matched her hair, contrasted with her smooth pale white skin, and ended just above the knees. She was a tiny little thing, but she still had curves, and she'd inherited enough hips and breast from her mother that she managed to turn heads at the party. The dress clung to her petite frame, accentuating her perky breasts and clinging to her hips and thighs.

She just had to work up the confidence to get herself out of this random bedroom and go out into the blaring speakers, drunken groping, and utter chaos. On second thought, maybe it was best that she was in here.

Ashleigh heard the door open, and stood up, turning to see who was coming through.

"Excuse me, I'm trying to catch some peace and q- "

"Jesus girl chill out, I'm just trying to give you your damn shit back."

The voice was deep and strong, matched by its owner. Easily over six feet tall, the solid guy that walked through the door cut an intimidating figure. He was dark-skinned with short black hair, wearing a shirt and jeans. Something about him gave Ashleigh pause. There was a strength and intensity about him that caught her off guard. Plus, he was incredibly attractive.

He was also holding her phone, which looked tiny in his hand. Dammit, Ashleigh hadn't even realized she'd lost it. She mustn't have been in her right mind.

"Thank you," she said, moving to take the phone from him. As she took a swipe, he held it above his head. Towering above her, it felt as if he were half her height again. Damn, Ashleigh thought, he looks incredible.

"Hell no! Ain't no way you get your phone back until you've told me what such a pretty little white girl is doin' in here all by her lonesome," he said, smiling. "And also, your name. I'm Tate."

She sighed, then sat down. Ashleigh couldn't stop stealing looks at him. Tate. He didn't seem like a total creep, plus, he was very attractive. "I'm Ashleigh," she said, smiling.

He sat down beside her, quite close, and handed her his drink. Ashleigh noticed that it was full, and that Tate smelled really nice. She took a sip.

"So, Ashleigh, why were you in here?"

What the hell, she may as well tell the truth.

"My boyfriend broke up with me this afternoon," she said.

He looked surprised, doing a double take that made Ashleigh laugh.

"A pretty little thing like you?"

Ashleigh sighed at that. "Yep," she said, "A pretty little thing like me."

Tate smiled. "What dumb ass reason did he give for that?"

She gulped. Should she actually tell him?

"Look," he said. "You don't actually have to tell me."

Tate started to hand over her phone, speaking softly in his deep voice, "Tell you what, you can just take this back and I'll head- "

"He said I wasn't satisfying his needs!" Ashleigh interrupted, before growing bright red. Tate smiled, then, realizing she was being serious, did another double take.

"What kind of satisfaction we talking about?"

Ashleigh's embarrassment must have shown, because he put a hand on her back. Ashleigh took another deep breath, figuring she may has well tell him everything now.

"He said I didn't give good blowjobs," she said.

Tate looked at her appraisingly. "Seems like a dumbass reason to break up with a girl as pretty as you."

"It's not exactly the most noble reason," Ashleigh replied.

"That ain't what I'm saying," he said, a hint of something playful in his voice.

"What do you mean then?" she asked.

"I mean a pretty little thing like you must be a fast learner. A good head game ain't too hard to teach a girl. Hell," he paused, "I could teach you right now."

Ashleigh laughed at that. He couldn't honestly expect her to just sit down for a quick lesson on oral sex, could he? Could he?

"Thanks, but, I don't think this is the right place," she said playfully.

"You think I'm joking girl?" He asked, his face dead serious. "I'm being 100% serious. I mean, you ain't never gonna get better if you keep on doing what you're doing."

Ashleigh paused at that. He was right, she wasn't going to get any better, particularly now that she didn't have a boyfriend. Plus, Tate was very attractive, and it would be nice to see what it would be like to fool around with someone other than Jack, who she'd been with for almost five years. It couldn't hurt, and it wasn't as if she was going to have sex with Tate or anything, it was just oral sex. Plus, she did say that she was going to have fun tonight.

Growing flushed at the thoughts running through her head, Ashleigh bit her lip. It was probably just the alcohol, but she was really warming to the idea.

Tate just waited, smiling at Ashleigh.

Was she really going to do this? Was she really getting excited by the idea?

What the hell, she though. What did she have to lose?

"Okay," she said.

Tate smiled again. "Okay?"

"Okay." Ashleigh nodded. "How are we going to do this?"

"Well, why don't you show me what you got, and I'll fix any mistakes I find?" Tate replied.

"Okay, that sounds good," Ashleigh was starting to feel nervous, breathing heavily. Her arousal and anxiety teetered on a knife's edge, both threatening to overwhelm her.

"Just start on your knees," Tate said, spreading his legs and smiling.

Ashleigh took a big breath, walking over to lock the door before sliding to her knees between Tate's legs.

Sitting there, Ashleigh realized she might be a little out of her depth. She didn't even really know him, and now she was going to give him a blowjob. It startled her that she'd thought of it so crassly, but she supposed if she was going to give one, she might as well call it what it is. Lost in thought, Ashleigh hadn't realized she was just waiting on her knees, staring at Tate's crotch, and the imposing sight of the fabric of his jeans stretched out around him. Tate's hand cupping her chin startled her, making her look up at him. Even seated, Tate's figure towered over her. Ashleigh couldn't believe how attracted she was to this mystery stranger.

"You ready to show me what you got?" He looked almost stern.

"Umm," Ashleigh replied. "I suppose."

"Well, this dick ain't gonna get itself out of my pants."

Ashleigh took a deep breath. Then another.

"Okay."

She delicately reached her hands up to his zip. He wasn't wearing a belt. Shaking, she unzipped him. Ashleigh could already see that Tate wasn't wearing anything under the jeans either. He had shaved. She slipped her hand in, and her eyes widened when she felt his size. It was certainly imposing. Tate just chuckled. She struggled a bit to fish it out of his pants, and once she had, she felt a rising sense of dread, tinged with anticipation and threaded with a sexual excitement. It was certainly bigger than Jack's, probably around eight inches, maybe more. It stood out, right in front of her face, like it was staring at her. Her hands were wrapped around it, trembling. Now she knew she was out of her depth.

"Alright, enough admiring. Get to work."

Ashleigh wasn't sure how to start, but she wanted to impress Tate. She needed to show him, to show someone, that she could satisfy them. She needed to show herself that Jack had been wrong. She wasn't going to admit it, but she also wanted to taste him.

She leaned towards Tate's penis. Its smell filled the air. She didn't particularly enjoy it, but she swallowed the feeling down and put it in her mouth. Eyes closed, with both hands wrapped around Tate's penis, Ashleigh started sucking the head. It didn't taste nice, but it wasn't terrible.

She kept going for what felt like an eternity, eyes clenched shut, sucking hard, her hands and mouth not moving. After what she thought must have been at least ten minutes, she felt Tate's penis start to soften. Ashleigh panicked, and started to suck harder.

She felt Tate's hand on her forehead, gripping her head. He pushed her off his penis. She sat back, breathing hard, shaking. When she opened her eyes, Tate was looking down at her.

"Babe, that was fucking terrible. That felt like I stuck my dick down a vacuum in the damn desert."

Ashleigh felt herself going red. She started apologizing and tried to get up off her knees, but Tate's hand pushed down, holding her on her knees.

"Hell no, I can't in good conscience let you go out into the world giving head like that."

Ashleigh was mortified. "Look, I'm sorry, okay, I'm just going to go." Her voice was shaky, and she heard herself stutter.

"Tell you what. You stay right here and agree to give it another try, and I'll talk you through it. How does that sound? You walk out, and you prove your bitch ass boyfriend was right."

I'm never going to please this man, Ashleigh thought, considering leaving. She almost started to get up again, but Tate's hand was firm on her forehead. Would he even let her leave? Plus, he was right, if she left, she'd never get any better.

She took a deep breath and looked up at Tate. He smiled.

"Good girl," he said.

She took another deep breath and closed her eyes.

"Okay," she said. "What do I do?"

Tate smiled again. "First of all, open your eyes. Nothing sexier than a little hot thing staring up at you when you're getting your dick sucked."

Begrudgingly, she did, looking straight at his penis. It terrified her, but looking at it made it grow more appealing, like something to be conquered. She wanted this.

She felt Tate's hand move from her forehead, and he grabbed her chin a little roughly.

"Next up, open that little slut mouth."

Ashleigh hesitated, startled at what Tate had said. She wasn't a slut! She opened her mouth to say something, but she felt two of Tate's fingers slide in, forcing her mouth further apart and resting on her tongue.

"Good girl. What we're gonna work on now is getting that slutty little mouth nice and wet, so it doesn't feel like a damn sponge sucking on my dick."

Tate's fingers were strong, and he probed them around her mouth, forcing her jaw to open wider, pushing her tongue around. She was starting to salivate, and he worked her spit around the inside of her mouth. Eventually, he pushed his thumb in too, then dragged it out of her mouth, rubbing it across her lips.

He pulled his hand away and held it, palm up, just below her chin. Ashleigh just looked at him, confused and aroused, her mouth full of her saliva.

"Don't swallow. Spit on my hand."

Ashleigh reluctantly spat a little onto Tate's hand.

"All of it."

Ashleigh did, emptying her mouth. Tate immediately grabbed her head with her other hand and used his spit-covered hand to cover her face with her own spit. She tried to turn her head away, but he held her there.

Tate's hands gripped the back of her head and her chin. Ashleigh looked up at him and he just started down at her. "You agreed to this, you're going to play your part, okay?" he said.

She paused, hesitant. He gripped harder, almost painfully. "Okay?"

Ashleigh nodded, completely overwhelmed by terror and arousal. Tate smiled.

"Good girl, open."

Ashleigh did, opening her mouth. Tate moved his hands away.

"Start sucking," he said, "but this time, don't suck so hard. Use your tongue and let your spit build up and get my dick wet. Gonna make things easier later."

What did that mean? What was going to happen later? She put it out of her mind and moved her hands back up to his penis. It had grown again hard after her spit ordeal. He swatted them away.

"No hands," he said.

Ashleigh was starting to feel a little sick. She had no control over the situation, and Tate was growing more and more commanding as it went on. She was completely out of her depth, but she was quickly realizing that she didn't really have a choice. Tate was going to get his blowjob, Ashleigh may as well try and enjoy it. Plus, a part of her was enjoying it. A lot.

She moved her mouth to his penis. She managed to get her mouth around it a little more easily now that her lips were wet, but it wasn't fully hard. She started using her tongue, sliding it up and down Tate's penis.

"Good girl, now you're gonna see what you're working with."

Yet again, she didn't know what he meant, but as she kept sucking and licking him she felt him growing in her mouth, and she felt herself struggling to keep it in her mouth. She pulled away to catch a breath, and when she looked up he was glaring down at her.

"Get back to work," he said.

"I need to breathe," Ashleigh said. She was starting to get frustrated, he was treating her like dirt, and she wasn't learning anything. Tate leaned in close to her.

"You know what, I've gone out of my way today to help you. I don't need to be sitting here getting some shitty head job from some tweeny little white bitch, when I could be in another room getting the goods from a bitch with game. I'm out of here."

"No! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Ashleigh sputtered, "I really want you to help me."

"You gonna stop bitching and do what I say?" Tate said.

"Yes, I won't say anything else, I'll just sit here and learn quietly."

"Good, now shut up and get that mouth back on that dick, you're gonna learn something."

Ashleigh immediately moved her mouth back to his penis. Tate's penis was still rock hard, and wet from her saliva. She went to use her hands, but Tate growled, and she quickly let her hands rest on his legs. At this point, she was just working the head, sucking and licking away. She took his penis out of her mouth to run her tongue along its length. Definitely more than eight inches.

Ashleigh realized her eyes were closed again, and opened them, looking up at him. Tate looked straight in her eyes and smiled, catching her off guard. He was stunning. He moved his hand to grip the base of his penis.

"Good girl, now you're going to fit more of this bad boy into that hot little mouth."

She pulled her head away, but his other hand moved to the back and held her on in place.

"Nope. You ain't getting away. Get it down."

She looked at his penis, stretching out of her mouth, extending to his hand. There was still at least six or seven inches outside of her mouth. Ashleigh had no idea whether she could do this. She took a deep breath and tried to force herself along his cock. It wasn't a penis any more, it was a cock, and it scared the shit out of her.

Ashleigh felt it move deeper into her mouth, but she struggled to get more than one or two inches of Tate's cock into her mouth. She could feel her saliva pooling in her mouth and pulled back. Tate's hand, firm on the back of her head, stopped her backing too far off his cock.

Ashleigh took a deep breath and tried again, forcing herself slowly along his cock. Saliva spilled out of her mouth and down her chin, running along his cock. Surprisingly, her drool helped her slide further along his cock. Still, she only managed two or three inches before she gagged, pulling away instinctively. Tate murmured an appreciative "Good girl," as she coughed and sputtered on his cock. A mixture of pride and shame welled up in her. Pride for having pleased him, shame for not being better at this.

As she moved her head back to catch her breath, Tate's grip tightened, and he slammed her head forward onto his cock. Her eyes flew open and she gagged horribly, his dick lodged at the front of her throat. Tears started to well in her eyes. Her nails dug into his legs as she furiously tried to pull herself away. Tate just laughed.

The pressure on the back of Ashleigh's head eased, and she pulled back. When she reached the point where she could finally take a gasping breath, Tate slammed her head forward again. She felt her lips hitting his fingers, gripped tightly around the base of his cock. Saliva spilled out again as she gagged again, tears streaming down her face, nose running. He held her there for a bit, grinding her lips against his fingers.

"Let's get these out of the way, shall we," he said, moving the hand away. She could see at least two or three more inches of his cock still to go.

"Breathe through your nose girl, cause this lesson ain't over." He laughed again and started pushing again. She could feel herself gagging more and more as his cock ground against the back of her throat. Saliva spilled down her chest, covering his cock in her spit. Her hands furiously slapped at his thighs, to no avail.

"What is it with you white girls? Can't even take a dick without help."

Tate just held her there as Ashleigh got used to the sensation. She was only gagging when she moved with his cock this deep in her mouth, so she could at least breathe.

"See," Tate said, snickering, "ain't that bad, is it?"

Ashleigh was starting to recover, and looked up at him, pleading. This was far more brutal than she had expected.

"Sorry girl, lesson ain't over," Tate said, his grin growing wider. As he said it, he adjusted his legs so that they sat on her shoulders, stopping her from pushing away from him. Ashleigh was now completely at Tate's mercy. Ashleigh was still struggling to catch her breath, but she found the position oddly arousing. Letting him control her completely flushed her with a feeling she hadn't felt before.

"Time to finish the job," he said.

Tate moved his other hand to the back of her head and slowly started to force Ashleigh deeper and deeper onto his cock. She gagged as he pushed her down onto his dick, and when he hit the back of her throat, she almost vomited. For a while, Tate just ground his dick on the back of her throat, eliciting gags and torrents of drool from Ashleigh.

Tate growled, seemingly frustrated, and, using both hands, roughly smashed her face against his crotch. Ashleigh vomited a little, saliva and the booze she'd had at the party spilling out, but she didn't have an opportunity to do anything else, as Tate started furiously slamming her face back onto his dick, trying to bludgeon his way down her throat.

Ashleigh started to gag nonstop, saliva bubbling out of her nose, tears gushing down her throat, her arms uselessly wrapped around his legs. Tate was relentless, fucking her face to the point where she felt like she was going to pass out. Her throat was raw, and he kept pummeling her.

Tate finally gave her some reprieve, as he pulled her head back until his cock was still just in her mouth. She took a deep breath but flinched when she felt Tate's fingers tightening in her hair. Suddenly, he slammed her down onto his dick with all his might, and she sank down along his cock until it she felt her forehead pushed into his stomach. Ashleigh was gagging violently, and she felt like she was about to pass out. Her entire jaw was distended around his cock, its hot length forcing her throat open.

"Good girl. See, you can take a dick," Tate said, panting. "Time for your grade."

Tate started to pull her off his dick, and Ashleigh felt it pulsing and throbbing in her mouth as he did so. Her eyes were clenched shut and she was coughing and gagging, saliva and tears running down her face. She felt him reposition her, so she was face up, and suddenly felt something hot and wet start to splatter on her face. Tate was grunting and moaning, and Ashleigh finally realized that he was ejaculating onto her face.

12