The Party That Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And just when I thought I could enjoy this for hours, the others abruptly stopped what they were doing and I was gently eased from the low platform to the carpeted floor, on my back.

Close to me I could see several metal rings anchored to the floor. I wondered idly what they might possibly be for, only to have that question answered for me. Marie had taken handcuffs from hooks on the wall, and she had swiftly cuffed my wrists to the floor rings. Just as swiftly my ankles were cuffed in the same manner, and I found myself helplessly spread-eagled and very exposed in a very lewd way. I realized now that the others could do anything they wanted to do to me.

And they did. The women pounced on me, tongues first. Marie's tongue thrust into my pussy while Ann's tongue thrust into my mouth. A moment later John's cock joined his wife's tongue in my mouth, so that for a few moments Ann and I were licking and sucking his hard cock together. Then Ann withdrew her tongue, giving her husband's cock one last tongue lashing before it slipped fully into my mouth.

Marie's mouth and tongue continued to roam over and into my pussy, while John's cock effectively fucked my mouth. I felt another orgasm headed my way, and I shouted out my need to welcome it. I needed to cum, hard, and the number of orgasms I'd had in the past few hours was now a source of constant amazement to me. Marie knew just how to make me wild with lust, and when the orgasm arrived she was greeted with a gushing flow of my hot juices.

I realized that this was even better than the fucking that Tom had given me earlier in the evening. Was that even possible? Yes, it was. This was much, much better. I'm going to have to come up with an entirely new rating system.

John had taken his cock from my mouth when he felt me starting to lose control of my bodily movements. Marie raised her face from my pussy, glistening with my cum. Ann immediately started to lick the tangy fluid from Marie's face, and when that task was finished she covered Marie's lips with her own in a deep kiss and sucked even more of my cum from Marie's mouth. Both women clearly liked my taste.

John's cock entered my pussy as soon as Marie had backed away from it, and he now fucked me hard and deep in the way he had wanted to do for so long.

Yet another orgasm was building within me! I couldn't believe how quickly one climax was followed by another! I was sure I'd never before been subjected to this much sexual tension and repeated release. Had my body always had this power within it? Why had I been denying myself this ultimate pleasure for so long?

But I wasn't the only one close to orgasm. I felt John's cock seem to get bigger inside me, and he began to pump into me even faster to increase the power of his cumming. The first hot jet of his cum slammed into the back wall of my pussy, triggering my own cum in response. I think I was screaming as I was carried away by my own shattering climax. Spurt after spurt of John's cum flooded me.

I thought that I was in heaven and that this ecstasy might just go on forever. I had never enjoyed such an orgasm before. I know I said that before, but this time I really mean it. Its force and the length of time over which it consumed me was like nothing I'd ever experienced. The cums I'd enjoyed with Tom paled by comparison with this overwhelming explosion. My standards for the quality of my orgasms were rising rapidly.

Finally I lay at rest, the violent spasms no longer wracking my entire body. I felt the restraints being removed from my wrists and ankles. I silently thanked the others for knowing how much I needed this, and I realized how wise they'd been in making it impossible for me to resist them as they brought it to me.

I knew that there would be other nights like this in my future. Ann and John and Marie were now much more than my closest friends. They were my lovers, and nothing could keep me from throwing myself eagerly and wantonly into whatever sexual adventures we could devise for our shared pleasure. I wanted more and more of this. And I would get it.

The Party After The Party was over.

Marie and I kissed John and Ann goodnight, and then Marie and I were on our way to Marie's home in the pre-arranged cab. The driver wisely said nothing as his rearview mirror allowed him to watch the two women seated behind him engaged in lengthy sensuous and loving kisses.

After the orgy we'd experienced over the past few hours, I was rather proud of the way we managed to walk with reasonable dignity from the cab to Marie's front door.

PART 7 - ANOTHER BEDROOM, ANOTHER PARTY

Once inside, Marie asked me what I'd thought of the party, and of course I told her that it had been a wonderful experience for me. It had been a long evening, and both of us had had more than enough to drink, so I was a bit surprised when Marie then asked me if I was up for more to happen.

"How do you mean?", I asked.

"I have a thing for mature women," she said. "I would love to make love with you, Wendy. Would you like us to do that? Tonight?"

"After what we've already done with each other tonight," I laughed, "I guess doing some more might be fun."

"So can we, Wendy?" Marie asked, moving close to me.

"I'm not stopping you, Marie," I smiled.

Marie took that as a Yes. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. Her tongue slid smoothly between my tips, and I met it in my mouth with my own tongue. A warming sensation flowed inside me, deep down between my thighs, and I could feel myself becoming aroused.

Marie now felt emboldened to do more. Her hands moved to caress my breasts. Her mouth left mine and moved quickly to my nipples, kissing and nibbling them softly. Her mouth moved back and forth from one nipple to the other, her hand fondling whichever one was not in her mouth at the moment..I could see both of them poking outward, swelled and stiffened by Marie's tender loving.

"Let's go to my bedroom," Marie whispered. She took my hand and led the way.

Once in her bedroom, Marie undressed me until I stood before her wearing just my panties. She then quickly undressed herself, and once she was totally naked she knelt before me and slowly eased my panties down over my hips and off. For a long moment she gazed intently at my shaved pussy.

"There's something about a bald pussy that has always fascinated me," Marie said, her eyes fixed on my glistening labia. "Shaved pussies always turn me on, no matter how many of them I've seen, but yours is especially exciting for me. I think that your more mature pussy is especially beautiful."

"Can I...?" she asked, and without waiting for my answer she gently pulled my outer pussy lips apart. She thrust her tongue deeply into me, and the sensation was thrilling to me. I knew that I was very wet down there, and my taste seemed to drive Marie crazy with lust.

She pushed me down onto the bed, positioning me to lie on my back with my legs widely parted. She knelt beside my head, facing down toward my feet, and then she swung one of her legs over my head and I found myself looking up at Marie's obviously aroused pussy, just inches above my mouth. She bent down and forward, bringing her face to my pussy, and her tongue went right to work again. She was very good at this, and she was turning me on ever more powerfully..

I knew that I should be doing the same to her. I grasped her ass cheeks in both hands and pulled her pussy down to my eager mouth. I was still new to this game, but I felt I was learning fast how to excite Marie the way she was exciting me.

With each thrust of Marie's flicking tongue into me, I could feel an orgasm growing steadily closer. I hoped that Marie was feeling an orgasm of her own on its way. She was eating me out wonderfully, and I wanted so much to give her the same kind of pleasure. I was amazed that someone as young as Marie could be so good at pussy-eating.

Marie's load of cum juices was running from her pussy and flooding my wide open mouth..

And then she did something different with her tongue, adding the probing touches of two of her fingers inside me, and she drove me over the edge to one of the best orgasms I've ever had. I know, I know.

And then Marie was orgasming too, not just once but in a rapid series of cums, perhaps three or even four. I hadn't even known that a woman could do that. That's something I'll have to work on for myself.

The two of us gradually slowed down and became more relaxed. I hoped that I had been able to show her in my loving how much I enjoyed being with her..

Marie reversed her position over me until we were again looking directly into one another's eyes. She took my face in her hands and kissed me, hard and long. Our tongue played together yet again, and my desire for her seemed to be growing with each new game we shared.

Finally we both stopped. It was over for tonight.

But for how long was it over, I wondered. I felt that I would want more of the delights of Marie's lovemaking very soon. I realized that in just one night I had discovered that I was thoroughly bisexual. This weekend, highlighted by the fantastic orgasms I'd shared with Tom, John, Ann, and Marie, had changed me forever. I would never want my life to go back to the way it was just days ago.

THE END (in a way, anyway)

12