The Party Toy

Story Info
He and his wife get into swinging with some friends.
2.8k words
3.96
81.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
213 Followers

Did you ever want to swing with another couple? Have you ever dreamed of what it would be like to do so? Well, I've not only dreamed of it, I've done it.

It happened accidentally after a party that some friends of my wife held. It was a nice day and the barbeque was slowly roasting in the background. You could smell the prime rib from down the block and then some.

Now my wife, who is 5' 7" tall with waist length chestnut brown hair, large gravity defying size 54EE breasts and the most sexual of creatures, was flirting, as she likes to do, with everyone including the hostess' husband. So it was no surprise what happened later. I must admit I was flirting with the hostess, so maybe the only shock was why it took so long for it to happen.

Our hostess is about 30 years old (10 years younger than we are), has long golden tresses, legs that go all the way to her ass, the face of an angel and the attitude and lustfulnesss of a wanton woman. Her husband was about a year or two older than her with more tattooes that most. He was about 5' 8", stout, kind of built like a fireplug; had black hair and blue eyes. Together they made quite a couple.

Myself, I am 6' tall, brown haired with hazel green eyes that change color based upon my mood, about 250 pounds and severely blessed in the sex organ department.

Now with my wife flirting with the husband and me the wife I suppose it was inevitable that something was going to happen. So, when I caught her in bed with him I responded the way any man in my position would, I took the wife in the bedroom next door and fucked her until she was moaning so loud there was no way she couldn't be heard by them!

Eventually they came in to join us and there was not need for them to get dressed first as we were all already naked and very, very horny. As my wife and her husband joined us we could see the gleams in their eyes. My wife came to me and began to lick my cock as it went in and out of another woman's pussy. I even let my cock slip out a few times and slid it into my wife's throat so she could taste the juices of both of us. She sucked me like a professional cocksucker.

Meanwhile the husband went to work on my wife's pussy with his rampant member from behind. As he rammed her hard from behind she was forced forward into my cock and the other woman's pussy. After getting a taste of both of us she started licking us both in earnest.

The wife, Chrystal, and the husband, Chris, were quite the kinky couple. There was not much that we did not try with them that night. By the end of the first hour together Chris and I had filled both women numerous times in their pussies, mouths and asses, several times alone and numerous times together as well.

Chrystal turned out to be even kinkier than her husband as she begged us both to fuck her in her pussy at the same time. With my cock sawing out as Chris' went in and then vice versa Chrystal was orgasming non-stop. As she lubricated heavily the juices flowed from her and spread about quite well. It was a bit of a shock to her as I slipped out of her and then back in--to her sweet ass.

I pounded into her as her husband rammed her pussy. It was the most incredible feeling that I'd had in quite some time. What was even more incredible however, was when my wife, who denied me assfucking her due to a previous lover's turning her off on it, allowed me access finally to her ass as well.

As I got on my hands and knees behind my wife I had no problem with teasing her puckered star with my tongue. Like the consummate pussylicker that I am I used those same skills on her ass. Slowly but surely she opened up to me. Her pussy I massaged with my fingers and she juiced up even more than she already was.

I took my wife's pussy juices and worked it into her starfish. The look on her face as my first finger penetrated her was priceless. Her eyes were slowly and increasingly glazing over with lust.

Being the patient person that I am I did not rush filling her with my cock but spent time teasing her, massaging her, getting her ready for me. I didn't want my wife to have the same experience of bad anal fucking that she'd had with a previous boyfriend because he had been drunk, too rough with her and tore her ass open with his large cock, thus turning her off of it originally.

My mouth and tongue and fingers were so busy, and my mind so focused on pleasing my wife, that I barely noticed Chrystal teasing me prostate with her tongue. My second finger went into my wife alongside the first with just a slight touch of pain. Of course I slowed down my ministrations at that point and let the pleasure build gradually within her. I wasn't going to rush her. I wanted her to know what good anal loving was like and I wanted to be the one to introduce her to the greatest pleasure she could ever know.

I judged my wife's desire, her lust, by her eyes, her breathing, her ministrations to Chrystal, her moans and her words. When she started begging me to slowly push my fingers in and out of her I could do nothing but respond automatically. If it were possible to see my own eyes I am sure that they would have been glazed over as if drugged.

As I slipped my third finger into my wife a glass of water appeared in front of my mouth. It is a good thing as I had gone dry. I gulped the water down and resumed licking my wife and working my fingers into her. To me she tasted better than black licorice and sweeter than Swiss chocolate. I felt pressure at my ass but thought nothing of it at the time.

Completely focused on my wife I was enjoying it as she ate Chrystal out and rode my mouth and fingers. Eventually, when the pressure on my ass increased, I thought something was up. By the time it occured to me that Chris was about to enter my ass I was already filling my wife the same way and pounding her hard and fast at her urging.

Chrystal was grinning at her husband as he buggered my ass.

"See," she laughed, "I told you if you got him distracted with something he truly wanted you could take his ass without concern."

My wife, realizing what had happened, looked at me as I came to enjoy his filling my behind.

"Darlin'," she said, "you always told me that you were not homophobic and I never believed you--until now."

I could not respond to it. I did not know if I couldn't or wouldn't, but I didn't in either case.

My wife pulled off of my cock and put Chrystal on her back with her pussy towards both of us. Together, man and wife, we shared another woman's pussy for the first time. Together we licked both her inner and outer pussy lips. Together we tongued her clit and g-spot. Together we made her cum all over our faces and we french kissed each other while doing it, even going so far as to clean the cum off of each other's face.

He sawed his cock in and out of my ass as I, and my wife, ate out his wife. Being as anal erotic as I am, though my wife has never indulged that particular kink of mine, I felt right at home with something buried in my ass. Usually I use a double-sided dildo, an anal plug or a glass bottle. Today, however, I had a long, thick, pulsing piece of male flesh there--and it felt amazingly good considering I am straight.

Now I have always been submissive around women, but never men, but today that was to change as my wife ordered me to please Chris. She told him that today I was to obey his every command and then looked at me as if to say, "You wanted me as your Mistress. You got it! Now do as I say and obey him as you would me."

"Get your mouth off of my wife's pussy," he began, "suck my cock clean instead whore."

I hesitated.

"Slut," my wife, now Mistress said, "get a washcloth, soap it up, clean his cock then get to sucking it."

I knew she wouldn't let me suck his dirty cock.

"He may suck your cock after it comes out of his ass, but only after his ass has been cleaned out with an enema," Mistress said.

With that said he grabbed me by the cock and hauled me outside by it only pausing to grab a full champagne bottle on the way out of the house.

"On all fours, ass in the air high slut," he said. Of course the ladies had followed us so he grabbed both women and removed their cum from their pussies and put it on my ass. He then, in full view of them, and heaven knows who else, removed the cock to the bottle and quickly rammed it up my ass. I felt full, some pain and a lot of pressure as the alcoholic effects began rather quickly.

I was drunk, horny, had an ass full of champagne and the neck of its bottle in me and he was pushing it further and further in. He was trying to get the whole bottle in my ass I think and so far it was working its way there rather well.

My temporary Master had me keep the alcohol inside me for far longer than I thought possible. While I was doing this a crowd, the long forgotten party attendees, were gathering around me. My Mistress placed her pussy in front of my face and told me to lick her out. She then proceeded to tell the partygoers to form two lines: women at my face and men at my ass.

As if I did not feel slutty enough my wife/Mistress told me I was going to be used by everyone, that I was to service everyone at the party without exception. She, in turn, planned on being well laid by every man and woman there. There was no turning back now.

Unbeknownst to me, earlier when I had been given some wather it had been drugged with Viagra, X, some hallucinogen and a few other things, so whether this was all in my mind, actually happening or some combination thereof I had no idea. What I can tell you is real is my 12" hardon from Hell poking a something I could not see. As I pushed into it I felt a very warm, very wet heat surrounding my cock. Whatever it was I don't know because before I could look a blindfold was tightened around my head and the lights seemingly went out.

I was servicing numerous people as well as having my rampant member buried in someone I could not see. Of course I did what came naturally. My body said, "Fuck it slut," and my mind was no in charge so that is exactly what I did. i was nothing but a fucktoy, and from the sound of the noisesI hear, so was my wife or at least she was using a couple of them.

At one point I felt a hand pull someone from my mouth. I was then, rather suddenly and unceremoniously, pushed face first into the ground. The large cock that was in me popping out with a suddenness that made me gasp. Then there was the feel of metal and the sound of a "click" as I realized that I was being handcuffed.

Like I said Chris and Chrystal were really kinky. I was force marched somewhere else--somewhere with cold concrete flooring--I could feel it under my feet which were as naked as the rest of me. The only other thing I felt was my cock bobbing against my body at least until I was strapped to something which felt wooden and left me completely vulnerable in the shape of an X. Once I was in it, the cuffs padded with an extremely soft lining, I felt two things happen simultaneously: the first was a set of lips descended upon my body licking every exposed portion of my skin and the second was a very real whipping.

Eventually the lips reached my genitals and as they did so I felt their owner somehow become more attached to me there. Whoever it was could move up and down on my cock, but not off of it. In other words, they were forced to fellate me as I was whipped. So while I was whipped I was forced to fuck someone's unknown mouth and rather savagely at that. Soon enough the whipping doubled as if there was two people doing it. It turned out to be more than that--much more.

When one is blindfolded their sense of hearing tends to become their foremost sense. I heard numerous voices and realized that I had indeed become not only the neighborhood sex toy but whipping boy as well. Man and woman both took turns violating my male pussies then whipping me afterward.

Once the blindfold was removed I saw my wife strapped to my cock and a cock sticking both into her and out of her. She was effectively gagged by my cock and behind her was the largest man I'd ever seen personally. He had to easily be 7' 6" tall and he was plunging into my wife's pussy like a jackhammer. When he exploded he aimed his cock over her back and shot his firehose of a cock at me. When he came he covered both me and my wife in his cum.

Something went over my face and when I came to I had been strapped down again, but this time spread-eagle on the ground. An anal plug had been inserted this time in my ass, which, it seemed, could change temperature, grow in length and girth as well as vibrate, but they were not controlled by me.

Someone, or someones, were controlling the plug and they used it to keep me on edge but made sure not to let me release. I doubt that I could anyway as they had also attached a similiar remote controlled device, this one a cock and ball harness, to my cock and balls. This one, however, could tighten or loosen on my private region and it had a vibrating, very realistic feeling sleeve that sort of felt like a woman's pussy or mouth was on me at all times.

The blindfold was removed previously but now a mask took its place and this one had a built in set of earplugs as well. Deaf and blind I had no idea what was coming.

I sure as hell figured it out when the hot wax hit my skin. I especially knew it when the hot wax hit the point where I ejaculate from. I don't think I've ever screamed louder, or came quite as hard, in my entire life as when that hot wax hit my piss slit and keep dripping on it until it was completely covering not only me there but the rest of my cockhead as well.

Soon enough I felt a warm wetness on me and it seemed to come from everywhere at once. The piss was salty as I found out when some rained on my lips. My wife's screams of both agony and ecstasy were heard from a distance but I could tell she was enjoying herself.

Chrystal and Chris told me how they had planned, with my wife, my new Mistress, to make me over into the gangbang slut whore that I now appeared to be. She had told them of how I liked to be dominated, how kinky I was and how I would love to play with them. They set me up for this treatment. My wife came back to me later and told me she had granted my wish about being my Mistress and owner. She further told me that as my owner she had called my job and quit it for me. I now had been well used, had no job, was effectively a cuckold and turned into a bisexual fucktoy at that.

My best fantasy, or my worst nightmare, had now come true. Where do I go from here? No matter. It isn't up to me anyhow!!

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
213 Followers