The Party's Ripe for Caning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may now leave," she added.

She turned to Grindle, who was down for two sixers for apparent rudeness to Kenton, who was known to be a demanding maths instructor.

"Grindle," she began, "I hope you have learned not to trifle with Mr. Kenton. I gather you must have caused a stir for him to request the nettling."

"If I may speak, Miss," Grindle responded, and Linda nodded that he could, "I am already very sorry that I behaved so poorly with Mr. Kenton. I can assure you that it shall not happen again."

Linda made a note to sidle up to Kenton in the faculty lounge one day to learn what had happened. Most of the boys were deathly afraid of the maths instructor.

"Right then, Grindle," Linda resumed. "Let's have those pants and shorts right down and bend over the desk. I shall give you three double-strokes and then a rest before the next three."

She was true to her word and stood behind the boy, who she could see was very nervous. She lay the cane across his narrow bottom and now routinely applied the three double-strokes, two in the middle, then two down by the crease, and two at the top of the bottom.

The boy winced but held his scream inside.

"Are you all right, Grindle?" she asked before proceeding to the second sixer.

"I am, Ma'am," he replied, uncertainly, "but I'm afraid I suddenly have a very strong need to use the toilet."

"I will allow you to urinate, if that is what you need to do, Grindle," she said plainly, "but it will cost you an extra two."

The boy nodded his head in assent and Linda motioned to Aslund to place a large bucket in front of him.

Grindle proceeded to pee in front of Miss Crawford and the two male prefects. Linda figured he had overheard the treatment afforded Phillips when that boy had been so unfortunate as to pee while being punished. Now Linda realized to her discomfort that she too would need to pee soon—she figured this all had stimulated her bladder.

Henry Aslund picked up the bucket and after requesting permission from Miss Crawford, took it into the rear lavatory and emptied it into the toilet there, flushing only after he closed the door.

"Very well, Grindle," Linda said, "we shall complete your exercise." She stood behind him and placed the thin cane on his cheeks at the middle. Then with a natural motion she drew it back and applied another of her nasty double-strokes. Grindle was clearly feeling it and barely managed to retain position. Linda knew she had him on the edge.

She lay the cane on his bottom again and applied a double-stroke to the lower sensitive part and then another quickly to the top. He wheezed and even jostled but held position.

"You've done quite well, Grindle," Linda complimented the Second Former. "Too bad your bladder has betrayed you and earned you these two extras."

With that, she picked up the heavier senior cane, lay it across his bottom and snapped it twice over the other strokes. Grindle drew in his breath and then loudly exhaled. He had survived, somehow.

"You may recover your clothing, Grindle," Linda intoned, as she signed his slip. After she handed it to him and he managed to utter the ritual "thank you, Miss" to her, he was dismissed and walked out.

"Well, gentlemen," Linda turned to Larry and Henry with a smile. "That wasn't too bad for my first outing, now was it?" She was clearly pleased with her carrying out her disciplinary duties.

The two prefects were quite impressed with her business-like attitude and refusal to tolerate any failures to adhere to the rigid rules governing discipline at Hamilton. They had wondered what a female teacher would be like but they were developing a clear liking for Linda Crawford. In fact, both wished they just that much older to be able to approach her in a romantic way.

Both prefects quickly responded by telling the Duty Mistress how well they thought she had handled the session. "Miss," Larry concluded for them both, "I've not seen any teacher conduct themselves any more smoothly. We appreciated the chance to serve you this afternoon."

Linda thanked them profusely but correctly and gave them leave to go. She wrapped up her things, put her cane back in her large handbag, and before leaving, made use of the small lavatory in the rear to "powder her nose." As she sat on the toilet and listened to her strong stream make quite a noise as it hit the water in the bowl, she reached down when the pee stream diminished and allowed herself a quick touch around her vulval region. She smiled to herself as she felt the wetness and enjoyed the lovely feminine scent she exuded. Pulling up her panties and letting her dress fall back in place, she strode out of the chamber to her car.

When she arrived at her house, Charles Houston, her regular boyfriend, was waiting.

"I had my first time as Duty Mistress today, Charles darling," she gushed. "You should know that I caned seven boys, and gave one 14 strokes."

"I fear for all the male bottoms at Hamilton during your reign," Charles said in a light vein.

"If I weren't so tuckered out," Linda grinned, "I'd use that cane on yours."

But when Charles took her in his arms and escorted her to her bedroom, she gleefully allowed him to unzip her in the rear, unhook her bra, slip off her slip and seamed hose, and finally slide down her gorgeous Harvey Nichols pale blue undies. Charles loved taking off his girl friend's lovely lingerie, but he then hurried to shed his own nice suit, tie, shirt, and boxers and quickly joined her under the covers.

"Charlie darling,' she cooed, "get inside me. I'm so wet I could scream from watching all those bottoms I flayed."

He couldn't resist teasing her hard nipples that lurched up from her marvelous breasts but soon Charles obeyed her request by thrusting his very firm member smoothly into her well-lubed vaginal sheath to give her the first-class fucking she needed.

"Omigosh, dear," she whispered, "you know that I don't mind the caning part at all, but seeing all that male equipment, darling, just made me think about how much I wanted you, wanted you right that second!"

Charles kept thrusting in and out of Linda's delightfully snug snatch until he felt her inner muscles clamping on him and the glint in her eye told him he could let himself go. He was incredibly turned on by Linda Crawford and even though he had little desire to be on the receiving end of her cane or any other punishment implement, it was such fun at parties when others who clearly enjoyed that kind of thing sidled up to Linda and eventually found their bottom bared with the group enthralled in watching Linda wield her cane, tawse, or other tool of her trade.

Linda too was thinking about how well Charles satisfied her in bed, how nicely his member filled her love channel, and how warm and loved she felt in his arms with him deep inside her. She knew it was good she had him so she would not even be tempted to get involved with any of the faculty at Hamilton, some of whom were handsome, she recalled. And of course she knew how crazy it would be for her to fall for one of the more well-equipped pupils.

She had permitted herself momentarily during the Duty Mistress session to imagine what the two prefects would look like with their bottoms bared for her cane but let the thought pass away quickly. Linda had not won her honors at Cambridge by spreading her legs for the next good-looking man she met. And underneath the incredible sexual tension that did exist at Hamilton—she appreciated that if she were not there, the undertone of homoerotic lust would appear even stronger than it already did—she enjoyed the experience of teaching pupils who mostly behaved themselves.

12