The Passenger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After covering her leg with light strokes and kisses, all the way down and slowly up again, I finally reached the inside of her right thigh, and it was time. With my mouth and one hand caressing the inside of her right thigh, I put my left hand on the inside of her left leg and slowly stroked upward until my fingertips reached the inside of her left thigh as well. Keeping my hands where they were, I slowly kissed my way upward again, until I was sitting on my knees between her legs, my hands on the inside of her widely spread thighs, my lips and tongue on the mound above her waiting pussy. The skin around it was damp and I felt her warmth against my face.

Slowly, ever so slowly, my caressing fingertips moved inward across the skin of her inner thighs while my lips and tongue traveled down from her pubic mound. Her skin was silky-smooth. She was moaning softly now with each deepening and quickening breath.

Closer and closer to her center I moved. I could feel its heat radiating against my face, the scent of her growing arousal heavy in my nostrils. I closed my eyes, going entirely by feel now, by taste, by the sensation of her skin under my fingertips and the growing tension underneath, by the moist warmth and fragrance emanating from her, by the sound of her breath and her soft moans...

Then, finally, the moment arrived when my lips, tongue and fingertips touched the hot wetness at the apex of her spread thighs. She shuddered at the contact that she had craved so much for so long, and her moan was so loud that it was almost a scream.

I gently stroked along the outline of her opening with the pads of my thumbs, her engorged nether lips hot, slick and wet under my touch. I gently pulled them apart to expose the opening between them. Her juices were flowing copiously, running down from her pussy into the crack between her buttocks as I slowly licked my way from the bottom of her slit upward. The sweet taste of her nectar was intoxicating and I lapped it up with long, loving licks.

At long last my tongue reached the top of her pussy and found her clit. I moved my thumbs upward to pull apart the folds that partially hid it, lifting the hood up with my forefingers to expose the delicate pink tip. It was taut and shiny, and when the tip of my tongue ran over its smooth surface, ever so lightly, I felt the muscles in her thighs tense up. She moaned loudly, and I felt her fingers clasping the back of my head, pulling me closer to her hot, wet center.

Encouraged by this sign of approval I began to lick the exposed tip of her clit, slowly at first, running the tip of my tongue back and forth across its slick surface. She began to shudder and her fingers grabbed my hair. Her moans turned into cries, and I felt the little nub grow even harder under my tongue.

I moved my hands so I could keep the hood of her clit pulled up with the one while probing between the lips of her pussy with the forefinger of the other. With my fingertip I began to stroke the entrance of her opening, circling it, slipping into it but not too far, then out again, rubbing up and down. The hot, wet, slippery contact felt good even to my finger. Still licking the exposed tip of her clit, slowly increasing the pressure with my tongue as her moans grew even louder and more insistent. I began to move the hood of her clit up and down in sync with my tongue sliding across the smooth, taut surface of her pleasure button as my fingertip rubbed in small circles that most sensitive part of her entrance. Her moans grew even louder; began to merge into a wail. I gently increased the pressure with my tongue on the tip of her clit, then slipped my forefinger into the opening of her pussy and began to pump in and out of her.

That proved her undoing.

She shuddered wildly as her body suddenly grew tense, and I felt her inner muscles clasp my finger as she screamed with the intensity of her release. I felt her lift herself off the bed as her back arched, my finger anchored in her spasming pussy, and her whole body shook. I kept my mouth on her pulsing clit as well as I could while she shook and shuddered under me, her cries of ecstasy ringing in my ears.

It took a while before her orgasm burned itself out. Then I gently withdrew my finger from her pussy, which was hot and sopping wet now. A large spot had formed in the bedding under her, and more of her fluids ran out of her as I pulled my finger out. Keeping my hands on the insides of her thighs I kissed her there, around her opening, caressing her lips with mine. My face was wet all over.

For the moment I avoided contact with her clit, which was probably super-sensitive right now. But she had other ideas, because I felt her hands on the back of my head, pulling me back to her hot, soaked center until I felt her hard, little pleasure button touch my lips once more.

"Hmmm... Yes..." she crooned.

Her hands ran through my hair, urging me on.

I was more then happy to do as she suggested. I resumed my attentions to her clit, letting my lips and tongue play around it, against it, across it. It had lost none of its hardness, and the beautiful pink nub peeped out from under its covering as if to say, "Here I am, I'm ready for you!" Or maybe that was just me.

I slid two fingers into her hot, slick opening, entering her slowly and carefully, but she was so wet that there was no resistance at all. I turned my palm up and slowly moved my fingers in and out of her until I found the slightly raised fleshy spot I was looking for.

"Oh, yes... " she crooned. "Just like that... Oooohhhhh..."

Moving my fingers in slow circles I gently caressed her there, and her sighs and soft moans told me I was doing something right. As my tongue flicked across the smooth, taut surface of the exposed tip of her clit, I began to pull the hood up and down with my thumb once again. Her moans grew louder, urging me on. I began to slide my fingers in and out of her, rubbing that soft, fleshy bump all the while. Her moans turned into a wail, and I increased the pressure, pushing more firmly now with my fingers and with my tongue on the hard tip of her clit. She shuddered as her wailing turned into a scream and I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers with a force I would not have thought possible. I did manage to continue my movements, but only just, and only because she was so wet. Then she began to thrash under me, her scream taking on a raw edge.

Her body convulsed as if she was having a seizure and my tongue lost its contact with her clit. The contractions of her inner muscles tried to push my fingers out of her but I resisted, pumping in and out of her for all I was worth, holding the palm of my other hand down on her mons as she shook and bounced on the bed with the force of what was obviously a massive orgasm. With each contraction a fresh wave of her juices gushed out of her, past my fingers and splashing over my hand, my arm, my face. Her climax went on and on, far beyond what I would have thought was humanly possible. The sound she made was raw and animalistic now, an inarticulate mix of moans, wails and screams.

After what seemed (but obviously couldn't have been) several minutes, her convulsions began to die down. I gradually slowed the movement of my fingers, allowing her to come down slowly from what climactic heights I could only guess at until, finally, she relaxed under my hands. She sighed deeply. Then, as I carefully withdrew my fingers from her inner core, she moaned once more, loudly, and a final wave of her fluids gushed out of her. The bed was soaked; my face, neck, hand and arm were wet.

She was lying on her back; panting, her eyes closed, with an utterly blissful expression on her face. She looked peaceful, intensely happy, and utterly spent. Her skin was wet with perspiration, her hair disheveled. She was a complete mess, and utterly beautiful. She was the loveliest thing I had seen in a very long time.

I sat up. I straightened and closed her legs which were still spread wide, and lay down beside her. My cock stood up proudly, hard as a bar of steel, a condition it had been in for some time already but I had ignored it, having more immediate things on my mind. Now it brushed across the outside of her leg, leaving a shiny, sticky trail of pre-cum on her skin. I put my arm around her, my head on the pillow next to hers. I felt her breath, the beating of her heart against my chest, and the roundness of her breast, slick with perspiration as it lay soft against my skin.

I let her have her time. She didn't fall asleep, I was fairly sure, but the wonderful exhaustion and the deep relaxation following that mammoth orgasm was something not to be rushed through. After a while she sighed contently and opened her eyes. She smiled, slowly, lazily, happily, and the look in her eyes was like sunshine.

"Harvey... Oh my gods..." she whispered, her voice a little hoarse. "I have never cum like that..."

I kissed the side of her face.

"You sounded like you were having fun."

She giggled.

"Are you kidding me? That first one I felt in my nipples, and no man has ever done that for me. Only one of the girls on the 'Scalibur could. But that second one... It was my whole body. I can still feel it. It was amazing."

She turned her head to face me, her look turning serious all of a sudden.

"I'm thinking your Lisa must have been a very happy woman."

I felt myself smile; a little sadly, perhaps, but it was still a smile.

"Yes," I said. "We both were. In and out of bed. She was a good teacher. She wasn't afraid to tell me what she wanted and how and where and when she wanted it. That worked."

"But I think you were more than just a good student, Harvey. I think you're a natural. You're doing exactly the right thing at the right time and the right place, and that takes a rare kind of empathy."

She smiled, and there was a twinkle in her beautiful, green eyes.

"It doesn't hurt that you're not a bad looking guy, either. And then of course there's this hot, hard thing I feel against my leg right now."

She reached down and took my throbbing shaft in her hand. She ran her thumb across the head. It was slick with pre-cum. Under her caresses another clear drop flowed out of the hole at the tip, and she spread it across the shiny taut surface.

"Harvey, when am I going to feel that big, beautiful thing deep inside me?"

"Whenever you're ready. Are you?"

Her smile became a happy grin.

"I thought you'd never ask."

"I'm just not sure we're going to be able to match that orgasm you just had. That one was... epic."

She shrugged, carelessly, happily.

"Doesn't matter. Right now I just want to feel your hard cock going deep inside me. You've got such a nice one."

"I'm sure you say that to every tramp freighter captain you end up in bed with."

"No, you're the first."

She gently moved her hand up and down along my shaft, slowly pumping, and more pre-cum came out.

"You look so ready," she said softly.

"I guess I am."

"So what are you waiting for?" she whispered. "Fuck me, Harvey."

Not one to deny such a request, I sat up and moved her legs so I could get between them. Taking the hint, she spread her thighs wide, opening herself to me. The insides of her thighs were wet and the juices glistening between the lips of her pussy ran down between her buttocks.

I knelt down between her legs, leaned forward, and put the tip of my cock against her entrance. I pushed gently, and the engorged head, shiny with tension and slick with pre-cum, slipped between her hot, wet pussy lips. We moaned in unison as the head of my cock disappeared into the entrance to her hot, slick love tunnel.

I gently pushed on, my thick shaft parting the lips of her pussy as it slid into her another half inch, an inch, an inch and a half. She put her hands on my hips, urging me on. Another inch, and I felt her inner flesh envelop me, sopping wet and searing hot after her recent orgasms. As I slowly slid deeper and deeper into her, I felt her inner flesh part before me, sliding across the head of my cock, molding itself around me.

Her hands on my hips pulled me closer to her, further into her. I pushed on, slowly, carefully, sliding deeper and deeper into her. She moaned again, and I could only agree with her: the hot, slick friction of her inner flesh sliding across the bulbous head of my advancing cock was incredible; a feeling out of this universe. Her pussy felt hot and wet and tight around my thick shaft as I entered her further and further, another inch, and another.

I was almost entirely inside her when I felt myself bottom out. I stopped, knowing that pushing my hard length further into her would be uncomfortable for her, and probably painful. But her hands on my hips continued to pull me deeper into her. Gently, carefully, I continued to enter her and somehow she managed to accommodate me, opening up before me. She crooned softly.

"Oh, Harvey, that feels so good... You're so deep inside me... You fill me so nicely..."

I could only agree with her. It felt nothing short of awesome. I gently withdrew from the hot depths of her body until the lips of her pussy caught the head of my cock, then slowly but deliberately drove back into her. She moaned softly. Her eyes were closed.

Slowly I withdrew again, then entered her once more. Pull out, push in, out, in... Slowly, tenderly...

"Hmmm... Yes, Harvey, yes... Fuck me..."

The expression on her face was one of bliss.

I settled down into a slow, relaxed rhythm, moving inside her, with slow, long, deep and loving strokes. Her hot, slick inner folds sliding across the head and shaft of my cock was the most exquisite sensation I had known in... how long? I didn't remember and couldn't care less right now. I was glad for my previous two orgasms; the one in the shower earlier, and the one she had given me. Otherwise I wouldn't have lasted a minute; it felt that good. I continued to empty her, fill her, empty her, fill her... Somewhere in the wings my climax was waiting, building, still a distant thing but slowly getting closer... I leaned forward and put my hands on either side of her on the bed to support me, moving my knees together and further back so I could enter her even deeper.

"Hmmm... Yes... Just like that..." she crooned.

She smiled, her eyes still closed. She was so beautiful right now.

Without trying, I felt myself increase the pace, thrusting into her more deliberately, more forcefully, withdrawing slowly, then pushing myself back into her hot, wet, slick depths with a firm thrust until the base of my cock ground into her hard clit. She let out a soft moan with every thrust, pushing herself up to meet me. Her hands came up and found my shoulders, and her fingernails dug into my skin. She began to pant, no longer smiling now, but her face contorted in a rictus of pleasure that could easily have been pain. Her pelvis bucked against mine. Hear moans were louder now.

"Oh... Yes... Oh... Go on... Oh... Oh... Oh..."

Her moans grew louder, and my cock made a slurping noise as it moved in and out of the sopping wet depths of her body. Then she gasped, and I felt her shudder under me. The muscles in her thighs suddenly grew taut as cables, and I felt her inner muscles grip my hard cock as if they intended to hold on to it forever. I pushed myself into her as deep as I could go, then rode her with fast, short strokes, staying deeply inside her, the base of my cock grinding into her clit.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh fuck yes, oh, oh! OoooOOOHHHH!! OOOOOOOOOHHHH!!"

Her body tensed up under me as she started to cum. Then her orgasm hit with full force and I felt the explosion deep inside her, her inner heat engulfing the head of my cock. I kept up the rhythm, thrusting into her with the quick, short strokes that had gotten her there, my cock deeply inside her hot core. She shuddered and as I felt her pussy squeeze my hard cock I adjusted my strokes to keep in sync with her contractions. I kept it up all the way through her orgasm, trying to intensify and prolong her pleasure. I only slowed down when I felt her climax begin to subside. But Anne had other ideas.

"Don't stop, don't stop," she panted. "Go on! Right there! Just like that!"

Her voice sounded ragged.

I was happy to oblige, keeping up the strokes with which I moved inside her, short and quick and deep, my cock making sloppy sounds in her overflowing pussy. Then he shuddered and her back arched as she came again, suddenly, hard. A new wave of her inner heat engulfed me, and suddenly I was very close to cumming myself. Feeling the pulsing tightness of her pussy around me and seeing her face as she came had pushed me perilously close to the edge, and the delicious friction of her hot, slick inner flesh sliding across the sensitive head of my cock was simply too much. I knew I would lose control in only a few moments.

I clenched my teeth, wanting to slow down to stave off the inevitable, but I knew that if I did so, she would lose her own momentum and I didn't want to leave her hanging like that. So I thought of hyperspace jump calculations, focusing on the hairy intricacy of multidimensional mathematics and the fact that I never really mastered them. It helped, if only a little. But then her back arched with the force of another climax, right on the heels of the previous one, and her pelvis ground into mine. She tilted her head back, her eyes screwed tightly shut, her mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure. Her fingernails dug into my back as she reached the peak of ecstasy once again, getting there just ahead of me.

I plunged myself into her with abandon, the strokes with which my close-to-exploding cock invaded her hot core growing longer now, harder, more forceful. The feeling of the head of my cock sliding through the confines of her spasming pussy was unbelievable. I heard myself grunt with each stroke, the contractions of her inner muscles working their magic on my rock-hard shaft as she screamed with the force of her release. My pleasure rose, rose, her pussy gripping and caressing my cock like a velvet glove...

With one mighty, final thrust I drove myself into her as far as I could, penetrating the hot fire of her orgasm as it burned there, deep in the very core of her, and it was as if the energy of her climax engulfed the engorged head of my cock, infused it, ignited it...

A deep, intense pleasure exploded in my groin, ran through my now insanely hard shaft and burst out from the head in a white-hot lightning bolt, more intense than I had ever known. It felt as if an electric current flowed between us, the energy of her orgasm amplifying mine and vice versa; a sexual positive feedback loop. Even though I had climaxed twice already I felt a thick spurt of cum rushing through my pulsing cock and bursting out of it, jetting from my body deep into hers, deep down there where the fire of our mutual orgasm raged. Anne screamed again, a raw, inarticulate sound, and this time my scream joined hers as another spurt of cum burst out of me, and another, splattering her hot insides, filling the very core of her with my essence.

I'm sorry if I'm waxing overly lyrical here. Suffice it to say it was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. There was a whole new dimension to it, something I had never experienced. Lisa and I had made love countless times in so many different ways, and it had always been a deeply satisfying experience for both of us. It had often been an intensely physical thing, but even at those times when the physical part had merely felt very good, there had been a deep emotional connection, a sharing, a melding if you like, between us. But what I felt now was of an entirely different order.

I have no idea how long it took for us to come down from that orgasmic high. For a while the pleasure we shared was all that I existed for me. Then, gradually, other sensations began to blend in again: my weight pressing into the bed; the warmth of Anne's body under me, the wetness between us, the sweat on her skin and mine.