The Passenger Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I can feel you inside me," I said. "Although maybe not in the way you mean."

She opened her eyes, and I looked deep into those beautiful green pools.

"I love you, Anne," I said. "I feel you've become a part of me. I can feel you inside me. In my soul."

"Eh? What did I just say?" I asked myself.

I'm never that eloquent. Poetic soul stuff... That wasn't me. Or was it?

Myself gave me his favorite 'What the hell do you know' expression. "Maybe that's what's been wrong with you all this time," he said in the back of my mind. "So tell her how you feel, just for once in our life, will you?"

Anne lifted her hand, caressed the side of my face, covering it in suds. She nodded, her expression gentle but serious.

"I feel it too," she said. "And I like it. I like having you in here. It feels right. It's where you belong. It's where I want you."

She held out her arms to me.

"Come here."

I removed my hand from between her legs, sat up and slowly moved forward. She did the same, lifting herself off the bottom of the tub, putting her legs on either side of me. I put my arms around the small of her back and pulled her close against me until she sat in my lap, her arms around me as I held her, her breasts soft and wet against my upper chest. We held each other as we kissed, long and deeply, my hands caressing the back of her head, her neck, her shoulder blades, her waist, and finally the lovely curves of her ass. Her round, firm buns filled my hands, and as her tongue danced with mine, her arms pulling me against her, I started to caress and squeeze that wonderfully firm yet pliable flesh.

Between our bodies my cock began to stir. Anne felt it too. Smiling, she leaned back a little and reached between us. I felt her fingers around my swelling flesh and she held it as my blood filled it. She ran her fingertips around that sensitive zone just below the crown, occasionally rubbing her thumb across the head. It felt so good, and I closed my eyes and sighed as I grew fully hard under her touch.

"Hmm. You do that so well."

"Good," she said. "Because I want to feel you inside me even more than I already do."

She pushed herself up, and I felt how the lips of her pussy folded themselves around the tip of me. She moved slowly, and I felt myself slide into her. She was still wet and slick from our earlier lovemaking and my cock entered her without effort. Before I knew it I was inside her all the way. Then she sat in my lap, her legs around my hips, her arms around my shoulders, mine around her back. We held each other that way, kissing, caressing, whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears, my hard cock deep inside her all the while. We barely moved, but the feeling of her inner flesh around me was enough to keep me hard.

After a while she began to rock back and forth as I held her in my lap, slowly grinding her clit into my public bone. There was a languorous, unhurried quality to her movements as she pleasured both of us with her slow, gentle rockng. Our immediate lust had been satisfied earlier, and now we simply enjoyed the feeling, the tender intimacy and the pleasure that we gave each other.

I let my hands slide down again until I felt the curve of her ass fill my hands once more. I enjoyed the way those wonderful buns fit into my palms so perfectly.

"You know, you're quite a handful," I said, smiling. "But in a good way."

"You're a captain. You should be used to having your hands full."

I gently squeezed that smooth, firm flesh, and she wiggled in my lap. I slowly lifted her up, aided by the buoyancy of the water, and I slid out of her an inch or two Then I gently lowered her again, and we both moaned softly as she sank back down onto my cock, her inner flesh slick and tight around my hard shaft. The water sloshed against the sides of the tub, but we didn't make enough waves to wet the floor. Not yet, at least.

We made love that way, slowly, taking our time, enjoying the feeling, enjoying each other. We kissed, we held each other as I lifted her, her lovely butt filling my hands, then lowered her back down upon my cock. Buoyancy and gravity... The physics of eroticism.

Gradually our arousal began to rise further and further, and the expression on her face slowly changed. Her breathing quickened and she closed her eyes as her movements became more urgent. She began to move her hips back and forth, and I responded in kind. With every stroke she rubbed herself into me, her clit grinding into me every time I entered her, and she made soft, sweet "Unh... Unh... Unh... noises as she rode me. Her arms around my back held me tight now, pulling me against her. Then she began to rock herself back and forth frantically, my cock deep inside her, grinding her pleasure button into me, and then she shuddered and I felt her inner flesh contract around me. Her moans became a cry of pleasure that echoed off the bathroom walls as she came, and her arms around my back suddenly held me as tight as a vise. A wave of wet heat suddenly flowed down from her core, infusing me, enveloping me.

I held her as she shook, held her while she rode out the wave of her climax. Eventually she relaxed, and she put her head on my shoulder, eyes closed, a relaxed, dreamy smile on her face. I let her enjoy that wonderful afterglow, holding her, feeling her slowing breath against the side of my neck.

"Hmmm... I want to do this every day..." she said softly.

"I think we could probably arrange that," I replied with a smile.

She opened her eyes.

"You feel so good inside me. You're still hard. You didn't..."

'Cum? No. There wasn't room to move a lot, so..."

She pushed herself up until I slipped out of her. Then I felt her hand on my hard shaft. She gently stroked it, rubbed it, cleansed it of the slick, thick pussy juice that covered it.

"Can I... Can I ask you..." she asked, her voice soft and a little shy.

"Yes."

"You don't even know what I'm going to ask."

"It doesn't matter. Anne, I know you well enough to know that it won't be weird or wrong. So yes, anything you want. If I can give it to you, it's yours."

She smiled. Then she looked at me directly.

"I want... Harvey, I want to see you cum."

"Okay. Sure. How do you want it?"

"Maybe we should get out of the bath?"

"Why don't we do it like this?" I said.

I stood and sat down on the edge of the tub. The bathroom was steamy and pleasantly warm. Anne smiled. She moved herself closer to me, began to wipe the suds off my legs, then off my cock. It stood up proudly, nodding gently with the beating of my heart. She cupped her hands, took some water and ran it down my groin to wash away the last of the suds. Then she took my shaft between her fingers, feeling the tautness of the skin, the hardness of the flesh underneath, the warmth of my blood that filled it.

"It's beautiful," she said softly.

She moved closer to the object of her interest, her face only inches from the swollen head. It was taut, shiny and purple with tension. I felt I might come any moment now.

She ran her fingertips across the surface of the head, and a large, clear drop of pre-cum ran out of the slit. She looked at it, fascinated, then moved even closer.

"I want to know what it tastes like," she whispered.

"So find out," I said.

She stuck out her tongue and licked at the droplet of pre-cum, pulling a thread between the head of my cock and the tip of her tongue. Gods, it was such a sexy sight! I almost came just from watching it. She moved back, breaking the thread, and licked her lips, tasting it.

"That's not bad," she said. "A little salty. Slick... And sticky."

She held my cock close to her lips, began to stroke it. Then she stuck out her tongue again and licked across the sensitive underside of the head. My cock twitched in her hand, and she giggled.

She caressed the head with her fingertips, ever so lightly, brushing across the crown and the area just below it, pulling down on the skin around my shaft, stroking my balls, which had begun to tighten. She played with my cock, exploring it, testing it. She touched me here, and there, and my cock twitched and I gasped whenever she found a sensitive spot.

I couldn't stifle a moan. Gods, it felt good. It was as if she instinctively knew where to touch me, tracing my most sensitive spots. I was so hard in her hands. I felt my pleasure rise, rise...

She must have felt it too, because she suddenly backed off, allowing me to come down, prolonging the pleasure. She looked at me, the expression in her eyes a mixture of lust, excitement, shyness and utter delight. A young girl, experimenting, learning, finding out what worked, finding out what she liked... But at the same time she was a grown woman, more experienced than she knew herself.

As for me, I was in heaven. It was as if electric sparks of pure pleasure danced across the surface of my cock, concentrating around the head. She resumed her caresses, her fingertips playing my cock like a musical instrument, and my arousal began to peak again.

"Anne..." My voice sounded hoarse. "I'm going to... cum soon... if you continue to do that."

She smiled and nodded, and this time she let it happen. I felt the familiar sensation begin to pool at the base of my rock-hard shaft as she stroked me, caressed me, gently coaxed me on and on, and my erection was a hot bar of steel in her hands, the head swollen, larger than ever, pre-cum running down from the tip and covering her fingers...

Then, at exactly the right moment, she pulled the skin down along the shaft, wrapped her hand around the head, my pre-cum slippery between us, and she stroked it, once, twice...

And the head of my cock exploded in a supernova of pleasure. Blue-white and intensely hot the explosion raged, a massive current of sexual energy running from her hand into my cock, through my groin and out of my balls back into her other hand that cupped them. I screamed; I couldn't help it. Lighting crackled across the head of my cock, currents of pure pleasure running through it, pouring bright blue sparks into her hand.

My cock spasmed, spasmed again, and the first jet of my cum burst out of it, a thick, white spurt that went straight across her shoulder. The second one caught her right in the face, the third one hit her chest. I have no idea where all of that came from, so close after my previous orgasm, but I spurted and spurted, and she held my pulsing cock in her hands as I ejaculated, rope after thick rope, until the eruption subsided, leaving me dry and empty, and I slumped, panting, holding myself up at the edge of the tub.

It took a few seconds before I was able to let myself slide back into the tub; the warm, foamy water lifting me, buoying me.

"Wow," Anne said. "That was... beautiful. So that's what it looks like, inside me."

I smiled weakly.

"Something like that," I said. "Anne... You're amazing. That was so intense."

She put her arms around me and pulled me close.

"Good," she whispered in my ear. "Because I want to do it a whole lot more."

We held each other for a while, both enjoying the afterglow, the closeness, the warmth. For a while there was nothing wrong in our world, nothing to worry about.

Eventually we cleaned ourselves up and got out of the bath. The hot air from the drying unit made short work of getting us ready for bed, and I held her in my arms as we slept.