The Passenger Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're very good at that," she said softly.

"Well," I replied, "That's what the job requires, you know. Attention to detail. Go easy on the controls, plot your course carefully...

And with that, my hands found the smooth, round curve of her butt. Slowly I slid my soapy hands across the silky-smooth skin of those lovely, firm buns. They filled my hands in just the right way, and the slick soap added to the sensation as I lovingly caressed them.

"Hmmm... I like your attention to detail, captain."

"And I like your details, my lovely crew."

I knelt down behind her to pay some more loving attention to her glorious butt. Then I moved further on down to her thighs and shins. I slid my hand between her legs, but for now I kept away from the plump, puffy lips between them. I gently soaped her legs, feeling my way down the smooth lines of her hips, her thighs, her shins...

After a while I rose up to stand behind her. I put some more liquid soap in my hand, rubbing my hands together until both my palms were foamy. Then I put my hands on her shoulders to caress both sides of her neck before I moved them toward the front of her body. I found her breasts, and I gently caressed those magnificent orbs with both hands, spreading the slick soap across the soft, smooth skin. I traced those lovely, full, round curves, feeling her nipples swell and grow hard against my palms as they drew slow, gentle circles across the tips of them. My hands reached the underside of her breasts, and I gently lifted them, feeling the full weight of those soft yet wonderfully firm orbs in the palms of my hands, and her nipples were hard and slippery under my soapy thumbs.

"Ooohhh..." she sighed, leaning against me as I explored those sweet, round curves. The warm, wet, slick soap on her skin felt incredible. I know it did for me, and if her soft sighs and moans were anything to go by, she enjoyed it at least as much as I did.

With the weight of her breasts still heavy in my palms, I took her nipples, which were very hard by now, between my thumbs and forefingers and began to work on them seriously, and the slipperiness of the soap added whole new levels to our pleasure.

"Oh, Harveeeeeyyy... Yes... That feels so good..."

After a while my hands left her slick, soapy breasts to travel down across her chest, her stomach, and finally down to her mons.

"Don't get any soap inside me," she whispered.

"Don't worry. I know", I said. "I've got a much better idea to clean you there. Just a moment."

I reached out, tapped the control panel, and the water output of the sprayers increased. I gently nudged her forward until she stood in the center of the streams, and within a few moments the cascading water had rinsed every last trace of soap from her skin. I lightly ran my hands across her entire body just for good measure, paying special attention to her butt and her breasts. Just because I could.

"Turn around and take a step back," I said.

She did as I asked, which put her with her back against the transparent wall of the shower stall. I knelt in front of her and put my hands on her hips.

"Right," I said, "You're clean on the outside. Now for the inside."

I lifted one of her legs and gently maneuvered it over my shoulder. Then I bent forward until my lips touched her nether lips. With my tongue I probed between those lovely folds, tasting the nectar that had collected there while I played with her.

Gently, carefully, I inserted a finger into her pussy, dipping into the warm, slippery juices that were now flowing so freely from within her. I moved my finger up and down, then sideways, and I began to caress her inner folds with my fingertip, deeper and deeper, while the tip of my tongue traced the lips of her pussy, tasting the thick sweetness of her honey. I cupped one of her buttocks with my other hand and gently caressed it, savoring the feeling of the smooth, round shape against my palm.

Then my tongue found the tip of her clit, and she moaned when I touched it. My finger slid deeper into her hot, slick opening and began to feel its way around there, exploring the slick, warm, velvety wetness inside her. I gently kneaded her butt with my other hand, my fingers exploring the peachy, firm roundness until they reached the cleft between them. There was still a little soap lingering there, and my fingertips moved without effort, parting those lovely buns as they began to feel their way around. Gently exploring her there with my fingertips, I spread the soap through the space through which my fingers moved as I went.

Then the tip of my forefinger found the puckered little hole that hid between those wonderful buns, and as my other finger in her pussy continued its explorations, I began to caress her little ring back there. I played with it, touched her rear entrance and gently teased it, until I felt my fingertip slip into her little back door. I didn't go deep; I just kept my fingertip there, moving it in and out of her ever so slightly, teasing and stroking her in the back as a counterpoint to what I was already doing to her in front.

I gently explored her most sensitive places with my fingers and my tongue. She moaned again, louder now, and I felt her inner muscles twitch every time I touched the right spot. Her hands clasped my head, her fingers moving through my wet hair, pulling my face against her. I took the hint and slightly increased the pressure of my tongue against the hard, smooth little button at the top of her pussy. Her moans grew louder as she felt the increased friction of my tongue on her clit, and I felt her inner muscles begin to grow tense around my fingers at both ends.

"Oh, Harvey, yes... Oh yes... Yes, there, right there, yes..."

Her breath came faster as she leaned back against the wall of the shower stall. Then I felt her inner muscles suddenly clamp down on my fingers, front and back. She cried out, and she grabbed two fistfuls of my hair as she shuddered against my face. The fountain of her release sprang forth, and her juices gushed down my hand and wrist, wetting my chin as her clit pulsed against the tip of my tongue, her inner muscles squeezing both my fingers with the rhythm of her climax.

"Oh gods, yes, ohgodsyes, yes, yes, yes, ooooOOHHHH!!! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

She shook as I held her anchored at both ends, and I could feel wave after wave of her orgasm sweep through her. Her juices continued to flow, and her inner flesh squeezed both my fingers.

When her climax began to subside, I took my tongue off the tip of her clit, and she moaned loudly as I gently withdrew both my fingers from her overheated insides. I gave her pussy a few slow, loving licks, cleaning her juices off those silky folds.

I looked up at her, the round undersides of her breasts crowned with the hard nipples presenting me with the loveliest view, framing her face as they did. Her face was flushed, a big, happy smile on her lips as she looked down on me. I smiled back at her.

"Well, if this doesn't get you clean, I don't know what will," I said.

She chuckled.

"At least you got my hair all wet."

"This shower has a built-in drier that is designed to deal with massive amounts of fur," I said. "I think it can handle your hair."

I rose, not without effort because my knees had become a little stiff, and I stood before her. With both my hands I moved her hair back, which was indeed plastered to her face. Then I kissed her. She kissed me back enthusiastically, her lips parting and her tongue assaulting mine as if it had a personal score to settle. She held my head as my arms found their way around her back.

After an unmeasured amount of time, as such things go, we came up for air and she smiled again.

"You do that very well, my captain. I look forward to serving under you."

I raised my eyebrows at her.

She nodded happily.

"Or on top of you, or kneeling on front of you, or in whatever position we may find ourselves," she said. "I trust you will be able to handle yourself, no matter what."

I gave her a grave look and nodded.

"Indeed. A captain must be able to deal with anything that may arise," I said, a tone of seriousness in my voice. "Or the crew might decide to take matters in their own hands."

Her smile turned into a happy grin. She took me by the shoulders and gently turned me around until I was facing away from her. She put her arms around my chest and pulled me close, pinning my arms against my sides, her breasts pressing into my back. Then her hands slid down until they found my cock, which had grown heavy with anticipation.

"Why don't we see what matter may arise when I take it in my own hands?" she whispered.

She began to stroke my cock, and it swelled under her touch until it began to rise. She caressed my balls with her fingertips, and the feeling was electric.

"I've always wondered what it would be like to have one of these to play with," she said softly. "I guess this is as close as I'll ever get."

My cock continued to grow hard in her hands until it stood to full attention, proud and high, as she stroked my rigid shaft. Each time her fingers lightly brushed against the head, my cock twitched, and she giggled softly. I felt my breathing deepen as the wonderful sensations built in my cock and infused my groin.

Gripping my hot and rock-hard shaft with one hand, she began to stroke the head with the other, her fingertips playing lightly across the taut, smooth surface. Somehow she knew exactly when and where to touch me and how to stroke me, and I felt myself rapidly approach the point of no return.

"Anne..."

"Ssshh..." she whispered in my ear.

She backed off a little, allowing me to regain some control and stave off the imminent eruption. When she sensed I had come down a little, she resumed her caresses, but more slowly this time. Her hand moved up and down my rigid shaft, her thumb brushing the crown on each stroke, but very lightly now, and her touch sent small jolts of pleasure through my cock, my balls, my groin... Then she lifted my balls and gently rolled them around in her hand, and my pleasure rose and rose... Once again I felt myself getting closer and closer to the inevitable point where I would explode in her hand. She must have felt it, too, because her strokes became slightly firmer and more insistent, and I knew she was not going to let me recover this time.

"Hmm... You're so hard right now." she said softly. "I love to feel you that way."

She let go of my balls and put her hand around the head of my cock, which was leaking pre-cum in copious amounts by now. She spread the slick, slippery fluid across the head, gently squeezing me until more came out. With my pre-cum lubricating the head of my cock, she began to slide her fingers up and down across the slick, taut surface, pulling down on the skin of my shaft with her other hand. She gently pumped me, her hands in sync, slowly but insistently, and I knew I had only seconds left.

She expertly stroked me, and I couldn't have done a better job myself. In fact, it was like she'd been doing this all her life. She coaxed me on, on, the pleasure rising and rising as I approached that wonderful moment ever so slowly... And then, suddenly, I was there! I felt my whole body tense up as the pressure in my groin spiraled out of control, and a lightning bolt of intense pleasure seemed to hit the head of my cock as my hips jerked and I came in her hands.

Gods, did I cum! I let out a hoarse, low scream as my cock erupted, and she held me as I shuddered, my cock pulsing and spasming in her hands. A thick, white jet of cum burst out of me, shooting across the shower stall and landing on the floor. Another spurt followed, even more powerful than the first one, splattering against the transparent wall across from us.

She held me, my back against her, her arms around me, my spurting cock pulsing in her hands. She continued to pump and stroke me in just the right way, and the pleasure was indescribable as rope after thick white rope of cum spurted out of me. After five or six thick ropes the force began to diminish, and she held me against her to support me as she continued to pump me gently, my cock still pulsing and twitching with the aftershocks of my orgasm as she milked the last drops from me.

"Wow," she said, still holding me. "That was a big one. You sure came a lot."

"You do that to me."

"I bet you say that to all your crew members, captain."

"Only to the ones who deserve it, my loyal crew."

She giggled softly, her hands gently playing with my softening cock.

"I like this," she said. "This is fun. Is this what it's like when you do it yourself?"

"Pretty much. Although it feels a lot better when you do it. The feeling of you holding me like this adds a whole new dimension to it."

She let go of me and I turned around. I put my arms around her and kissed her. Her hands slid around me and squeezed my butt.

"I love you, Anne," I said softly when we broke our kiss.

"And I love you, Harvey," she whispered.

We swapped some more spit, then finished cleaning ourselves up. The massive fur dryer that was part of the shower setup took care of our furless skins quite nicely, too, and only a few minutes later we found ourselves on Raz' big bed. Which was quite an experience it itself, as it turned out.

The vast expanse of synthetic fabric that covered it felt silky-smooth against our skins, and the enormous size of the bed took a little getting used to, but in a good way. The coverings where thin, like they usually are on space ships, because all cabins have full climate control anyway and you might as well save yourself the storage space that large amounts of bedding would require. Raz' choice of textiles had probably to do with fur repellent qualities more than anything else, but in terms of the sensual effect that the fabric had on our naked bodies, he couldn't have made a better choice.

"Hmmm... I really like this," Anne said.

I could see her nipples harden as she squirmed against the bedding. As I moved around in the bed I felt the first stirrings within me as well. It sure was giving both of us ideas.

But we didn't pursue those ideas just then. We were tired, and sleep was what we needed more than anything else. We both knew that our lovemaking would be so much better when we were rested. So we lowered the cabin lights, and I held her as her breathing slowed, her smooth round curves soft and warm against me.