The Passenger Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching around her thighs with my arms I put my hands on her butt again, but a little lower this time, so I could reach the lips of her pussy and pull them apart. A thick drop of her juices ran out from between them, and I caught it on my tongue. Opening up her pussy like that also gave me full view of her clit, peeping out from under its hood; delicately pink and glistening with tautness. I touched it with the tip of my tongue, felt how hard it was. She shook when she felt my tongue there, and she let out a soft, cute "Oh!"

I put a gentle kiss directly on her pussy, her wetness coating my lips.

"I love you, Anne," I said.

I felt her lips touch the tip of my cock as she kissed me back.

"And I love you, my love," she whispered.

Then her mouth slipped down around the head of my cock, warm and wet and slick. It felt amazing. She only took the head into her mouth, her lips around the sensitive crown, and the tip of her tongue played across the hole. She began to bob her head up and down gently, and the feeling of her lips sliding back and forth across the crown made me gasp. While she still didn't quite know my body as well as before, she did enjoy giving me pleasure as much as I enjoyed giving it to her, and her enthusiasm and adventurousness more than made up for her lost experience.

I put my mouth back on her spread pussy lips and extended my tongue until I found her opening. I couldn't get my tongue really into her at his angle, but I played with her and licked her, putting the tip of my tongue exactly where I knew it would do her the most good. She moaned softly around my cock.

I moved down a little until my tongue found her clit, hard and fully engorged by now, and I gently flicked the tip of my tongue across its smooth, taut surface. She moaned again, and this time I felt the vibrations through the head of my cock as her lips and tongue continued to work on it in concert; her head still bobbing up and down, gently but insistently.

I moved my hand until my probing fingertip found the opening between her slick, wet pussy lips and slipped into it. I carefully felt around and soon I found the soft, raised and slightly spongy area that I was looking for. I began to flick my fingertip across it, back and forth, then sideways, while my tongue applied a little bit mor pressure and wet friction to her clit. Meanwhile my other hand found the puckered little hole that hid in the cleft of her butt and began to play with it. Some of her juices had trickled down there earlier when she had sat up, and the was just wet enough there so that my fingertip could open her up a little. I didn't try to enter her yet but just played with her little backdoor, and her moans vibrated through the head of my cock.

Although watching a woman play with your body is visually stimulating and one hell of a turn-on, there is also a lot to be said for only being able to feel what she's doing to you. Without the visual aspect, the tactile senses begin to take over until they dominate everything else. And feeling is what the physical aspect of sex is mostly about, isn't it? At this angle I could not really see what I was doing to her, so I had to go almost entirely by touch. Meanwhile Anne's body completely hid my cock and her hands and mouth from my view, so I couldn't see what she was doing to me, either. All I could do was feel, and what I felt was incredible.

I began to lick the exposed tip of her clit more seriously now, starting lightly and gently, but gradually applying a little more pressure as the tip of my tongue caressed that smooth nub, and as I did so, I felt her mouth slide down further around my hard cock. She took me deeper into her mouth, then she slowly withdrew until the head caught between her lips, and she sucked, hard, until I felt the tip of my cock expand in her mouth. Then she moved down again, taking me a little deeper than before, and I knew that if she kept this up I would not be able to last much longer.

"Anne... Go slow..." I said, and my voice sounded hoarse.

She slowed down, but her fingertips continued to play teasingly across my balls, slowly sending electric sparks of pleasure crackling through my groin. She slid her lips down around my cock again, ever so slowly, but this time she didn't stop. Deeper and deeper she took me in, until I felt the tightness of her throat around the head.

I increased the pressure and speed of my tongue flicking across her clit, urging her on, while my fingers played with her most sensitive spots, front and back. She moaned again, my cock deeply in her mouth, and the vibrations caused a jolt of pleasure to shoot through my groin. I moaned in response, a loud, raw sound, and I realized that I was very close to losing control.

It became a wonderful game at that point. Anne's pussy had gotten a lot wetter by now; her juices running freely and I knew she was also well on her way to climaxing. If I just continued to lick and caress her in just the right places, it would take her to that wonderful peak of sexual bliss. But trying to focus on that pleasant task took away my concentration from the much more difficult job of holding back on the delicious feelings that were building rapidly in my cock.

Anne must have felt me swell up or sensed in some other way how close I was to exploding in her mouth, because she backed off just a little, and I made good use of it. With my tongue I applied more pressure to the tip of her clit, rubbing the tip back and forth across the smooth, taut surface while my fingertips worked her front and rear entrance; the one in her pussy rubbing that magic spot that I knew would set her off in fairly short order, and the other just inside her little pucker, the tip gently but insistently moving in and out.

I found the rhythm that I knew would bring her there, my fingers and tongue working in sync, licking and stroking her most intimate spots, and soon I felt her body begin to tense up as she toppled on the brink of orgasm.

She forced my cock deep into her mouth with one smooth stroke, then let out a long "HmmmmmmMMMM!!!" as her muscles grew taut as cables and her thighs clasped my head like a vise. A violent shiver ran through her, then her body shuddered on top of me. A small flood of her juices ran out of her pussy and into my mouth and I felt her puckered little backdoor clasp the tip of my finger as she started to cum.

But that proved my undoing as well, because the muffled sounds she made as her pleasure soared our of control sent the most amazing vibrations through my cock, and I felt myself harden even further in her mouth as a jolt of ecstasy shot through me. The jolt became a lightning bolt, then an explosion, then a supernova of raw, searing, blue-white orgasmic energy that burst out of me, and I screamed into her pussy as I pissed her mouth full of stars. Then my cock pulsed and began to pump out jet after jet of hot cum, and I felt it fill her mouth until it ran out in thick gobs which dribbled across my groin and between my legs. She was obviously far too deep in the throes of her own orgasm to swallow my cum. We held each other, riding the rollercoaster of bliss together as we came and came, she in my mouth, me into hers, and the pleasure ran through us like a short-circuited electric current. It was one of those moments that seemed to last forever, and all we knew was our shared pleasure.

When our mutual orgasm had finally run its course, Anne collapsed on top of me, panting, and I was not in much better shape. Worse, really, because Anne's wet, slick skin covered most of my mouth and nose. My face was splattered with her juices and I suspected she would have my cum running down her face as well, but I couldn't see. Then she lifted herself off me and I could breathe again. She turned around and lay down against me, and the sweat on her skin mingled with mine. I put my arms around her and we kissed each other deeply. I could taste both her and myself on her lips and tongue, and so could she, I'm sure, because both our faces were sticky with each other's cum.

"Hmm... That was amazing. I think I'd like a lot more of that," she said after a while.

I smiled.

"That makes two of us."

She snuggled against me, hear head against my chest. We enjoyed the afterglow for quite some time.

"That was awesome," she said, a little later. "I never..."

She checked herself, then she sighed, and something sad flashed across her face.

"What?" I asked.

"I was going to say, I never knew it could be like this," she said softly. "But I guess I did. Or rather, I used to. I mean... We've done this before, haven't we?"

I nodded.

"I guess I still resent the loss of my memories", she sighed. "Most of them weren't even my own, but I still..."

I nodded.

"That makes sense," I said. "Let's face it: you've been violated quite badly, and that's not something you just shrug off."

"Yeah... But all the memories we had together," she said slowly. "There's got to be some really good things in there that I'll never know again."

She was quiet for a while.

"But you help," she then went on, the sadness lifting from her voice. "Being here with you, right now, doing what we're doing... It's not so bad."

"Not so bad, hey? Be sure not to over-inflate my ego."

She giggled and elbowed me gently in the ribs.

"Your ego is in fine shape, captain."

She reached down and gently stroked my flaccid cock.

"But what about the rest of you?" she asked impishly. "Is there any strength left in this?"

She continued to stroke me, her fingertips doing their magic, and soon her caresses produced the desired effect.

She looked at me and smiled as my cock began to swell in her hand. She held it, feeling my blood pulse through it as it grew longer, thicker and harder. She stroked it, slowly and softly, until it was once again fully hard. Then she gently squeezed it, feeling its heat, testing its hardness. Her fingertips brushed ever so lightly across the smooth, taut surface of the head. It felt wonderful, and my cock was a bar of steel in her hand.

Then she let go of me and lay down on the bed next to me. Her eyes held mine, and there was something in that look, a kind of raw need, a strange need that I hadn't seen there before.

"Do me, Harvey," she said softly. " Fuck me. I'm yours. Take me for your own. Any way you want."

I looked at her for a few long moments. I didn't quite understand where she was coming from, but then, maybe I didn't need to understand it right now. Maybe I just needed to accept that she needed this, whatever it was, for her own reasons, and ty to do whatever it was that she needed.

So I sat up, moved over and put my hands on her shoulders, pinning her to the bed. With my knees I moved her legs apart; then I lowered myself and aimed my cock at the wet folds between her spread thighs. As soon as I reached my target, I slid into her all the way with one smooth thrust. She grunted, a soft yet explosive "Oooohh!" as my hardness invaded her softness. She had her eyes closed and her teeth clenched, which was quite different from any expression I had seen on her face before on similar occasions, but she did seem to enjoy it somehow.

Supporting myself on my arms with my elbows locked, my hands on her shoulders and my weight holding her down on the bed, I began to move in and out of her with long, relentless strokes, driving my cock into her as deeply as I could and making sure to push upward at the end of every stroke so that the root of my rigid shaft ground into her clit. Her pussy made wet, sloppy sounds as I thrust deeply into her, withdrew, then drove my rock-hard length back into her hot slick center again and again. She let out a soft "Oh! Oh! Oh!" sound with every thrust.

Having had such an in tense orgasm not that long ago, I felt I could keep up this vigorous thrusting for quite a while. Yet, somewhat to my surprise, I found myself speeding up and thrusting into her more and more forcefully, and I heard myself grunt with every stroke. My cock was a bar of steel, and while the time I'd spent in the Slowboat's gym so diligently over the years had not exactly made me muscular, at least gave me the strength now to support myself in this position pretty much indefinitely.

Not that it mattered, because it didn't take long before she gripped my upper arms, rolled her head back, her eyes firmly screwed shut, her face a rictus of what could have been pain just as well as pleasure, and her body grew tense under me. Then she grunted, a long, low, raw animal sound as she came, hard, and her body arched with the intensity of her release. She didn't moan or cry out, she didn't shiver or shake; it was just that single, long, deeply throaty grunt and her body frozen in a tension that would give rigor mortis a run for its money. Then I felt her pussy contract around my hard cock, again and again, while I continued to pump in and out of her without slowing down. If anything, my thrusts came harder and faster as her climax continued, and I could only imagine the intensity of her orgasm. Or orgasms, because it went on for so long that it couldn't have possibly been a single one; it almost had to be a whole series of orgasms, one on the heels of the other.

Eventually, after quite some time, she slumped, her body suddenly going slack, and for a moment I though she had passed out. But then her breathing changed and she let go of my arms, leaving behind the clear red imprints of her fingers on my skin, and she coughed. I withdrew my cock from her now searing-hot, sopping wet pussy and, taking my hands from her shoulders, I sat up on my knees. Then I leaned forward to support myself on my elbows on either side of her and I gently kissed her forehead. It was wet with perspiration, and I watched as a drop of sweat ran down her face.

She lay there for quite some time, breathing deeply, recovering, with me on top of her. I didn't lower my weight onto her, but instead I tried to cover her more in a protective than in a possessive manner. Don't ask me why. It seemed like the thing to do.

Then she opened her eyes, and she lifted her hand to caress my face. I looked in her eyes and suddenly it all made sense.

Any good, lasting relationship begins and ends with trust. It's that simple. Without trust you have nothing, or at least nothing permanent. And trust is like a mirror: once you break it, you may be able to stick it back together again, but the cracks will always be there, distorting everything you see when you look into the mirror. So she'd practically invited me to use her, to abuse her... To use her as a sex droid. But I hadn't. Instead I'd treated her with the sort of gentle roughness a lover would give her. At other times I might have felt a little hurt, deep down inside, at being tested like this. But right now I understood where she came from, and that was alright with me. That only left the question as to why she had responded to my slightly rougher treatment of her with such an orgasmic intensity, but that was something to file away under "Interesting things to pursue later".

The touch of her fingertips on my skin was light and loving, and the love I saw in her eyes made my heart melt. I slowly leaned forward to kiss her. Her lips were soft against mine, and she put her hand in my hair to pull me toward her. We kissed, deeply but unhurried and without the urgency we had often felt in our shared moments of passion, and I tried to put what I felt for her into that kiss; to let her know how much I loved her.

"I love you, Anne," I said.

"I know," she said softly.

"Did you ever doubt it?"

She shook her head.

"Not really, "she said. "It's just that..."

"I know."

She caressed my face.

"I know you do," she whispered.

I kissed her again, gently, and she caressed my face. Then she smiled.

"Let's turn over," she said.

We sat up, and I lay down on my back. She lifted her leg across me to straddle my hips and put the tip of my cock against her entrance.

"Hold still," she commanded.

I smiled.

"Hmm. Is the crew giving commands to the captain now? Isn't that mutiny?"

She bent forward until her lips were very close to mine, and her lovely breasts pressed into my chest, her nipples hard against my skin.

"Maybe," she whispered. "But you can discipline your crew later, captain. Right now we've got more important things to do."

Her lips parted as they touched mine and, as I felt the tip of her questing tongue enter my mouth, she carefully pushed herself down on my rigid cock until the engorged head parted her slick, wet folds. Our kiss quickly became more passionate, and with my hand stroked her hair as it gently caressed my face. Her hands gently cradled my head as our tongues danced with each other, her touch tender and loving. Slowly, ever so slowly, she lowered herself upon me, and my rigid cock slid deeper and into her, inch by slow inch. It felt amazing.

Her pussy continued to slide down around my cock, but slowly, so slowly. She drew out our pleasure, stretching it as far as it would go, making it last, as her slick, tight inner flesh caressed me as I entered further and further into her hot inner core. Then, when she completed her slow descent around my cock and held me there, buried up to the hilt inside her, suddenly I was on the verge of orgasm again. She must have sensed it, because she held still until the danger had passed. We continued our kiss, our hands stroking each other's faces, hair and necks. She did not move, but I felt her inner muscles grip me, squeezing me as she contracted them, then let go... Squeezed... Let go...

"Anne..." I managed. "Slowly..."

She broke our kiss to looked at me. Then she smiled.

"You're so close already," she said softly.

I nodded as I put my arms around her and I held her, my hand in her hair, her face against mine. I felt her sweat on her skin as my hands stroked her back; my nails occasionally scratching her lightly. She shuddered in my arms, and I felt the familiar sensation began to pool in my groin.

"Me too," she whispered.

She began to move, rocking gently back and forth on top of me, grinding her clit into the base of my cock, her thighs on either side of my hips. Her inner flesh held me in its warm and wet embrace, caressing me as her inner folds slid ever so gently across the most sensitive spots of my now rock-hard cock. Back and forth, back and forth, in that slow, unhurried but somehow relentless rhythm. Her smooth, slick velvet insides stroked me and caressed me, driving my pleasure higher and higher as she took us both up that wonderful slope of delight.

"I can feel you getting so hard..." Anne muttered, her voice almost a moan. "You're so deep inside me... So nice... Yes... Oh, yes... I'm almost there, too..."

She closed her eyes. Her breathing had become heavier, and a slight blush had begun to spread across her face and neck. She moved faster now, still grinding herself back and forth on top of me, but her strokes gradually grew longer, more forceful, and I felt my hard length begin to slide further in and out of her pussy, entering her deeply as she ground her clit into my pubic bone with every downstroke. Her breasts bounced as she rode me, and the sight of it almost pushed me over the edge. She began to pant, then moan, and I knew she was only seconds from that wonderful peak. And so was I.

Suddenly I could hold still no longer. I gripped her butt with my hands, holding her lovely buns as I thrusted up and into her, matching her rhythm, and I felt the first tingling that announced the coming eruption. I grunted, the only sound I was capable of making right then, to let her know how close to the edge I was. Her moans grew louder and louder, and I felt the muscles under her skin tense up as we both toppled on the brink. My pleasure rose, rose, peaked... and then suddenly I was there! I screamed as the explosion let loose inside me, bursting out from my groin, into and through my cock and erupting from it in a huge crescendo of fireworks. I filled her hot, inner core with stars, blue-white constellations of released sexual energy burning brightly in the darkness, and the head of my cock was a supernova of orgasmic pleasure.