The Passenger Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe we could park Deke here and put him to work like we'd done with Pete. Layne would be more than capable of handing him. Or maybe we could send him off to Gawrr, all wrapped up in a parcel addressed to Raz, who would certainly appreciate such a present.

Of course both of those options would have to start with extracting the not-so-honorable Mr. Ryder from the cozy confines of his office on Radix, and shipping him off in a closed container. Ripping his head off in the middle of the Starburst bar in front of a live audience wouldn't do at all. Maybe Layne would have some ideas about that. In fact, we'd have to have a long talk with Layne when he returned sometime tomorrow. He could probably come up with few good ideas on how to deal with Deke.

I stood up, dropped my cup into the autokitchen's return chute and tiptoed into the cabin where Anne lay sleeping. I gently lifted the sheet and curled up against her, and the last thing I knew before everything went away was the summer-and-sunshine fragrance of her soft, golden hair.

* * *

The cloud on which I was floating was soft and fluffy, and it caressed my naked skin. It felt wonderful, and I couldn't get enough of it. When the wisps of cloud touched my cock, little jolts of pleasure shot through me. My cock was standing up, hard and proud, and the cloudy tendrils that played across it felt amazing.

Eventually consciousness made its way home through the traffic and I began to realize, dimly at first, that I had been asleep, but now I was waking up. I didn't want to wake up; I was enjoying this dream too much. But the dream of clouds gradually receded. The wonderful feeling, on the other hand, remained as the last traces of sleep left me. I sighed and slowly opened my eyes.

Anne was kneeling over me. She had taken one of her golden curls in her hand and was gently caressing me with it. Smiling, she brushed the head of my cock with it. It twitched at the contact.

"Good morning," she said softly.

I smiled back at her.

"It is," I said. "Waking up with you is always awesome. Especially like this."

She looked down at my hard cock, which nodded at her in sync with my pulse, and she lightly ran her soft blond curls across the taut surface of the engorged head. She gently tickled it, brushing around the crown, and the touch of her golden lock caressed it ever so lightly. It felt incredible.

"I see a part of you is up already," she mused. "And it looks quite awake. Let me kiss it good morning."

She bent down and kissed my cock, her lips nuzzling the sensitive underside of the head. It twitched again when she touched it, and she giggled.

"I reckon I owe you one after last night."

I shook my head.

"We're not keeping score or anything," I said. "You don't owe me anything. You were tense and tired and you needed some relaxation. And I loved giving you that."

"And you did it so well. I slept like a baby."

"Good. So did I."

She eyes my nodding cock.

"But now you're awake," she said "And now it's my turn."

She bent down again and kissed my cock. She started at the underside of the head and slowly moved all the way down to the base, planting soft kisses on the shaft as she went.

"You're so hard..." she whispered.

"That's all your doing, my love," I said.

Then I felt her fingertips play across my balls, and her lips moved back up along my rigid length until they reached the head. She extended the tip of her tongue and gently licked that wonderfully sensitive spot at the underside of it. Once again my cock twitched at the contact, and she chuckled softly. Then I felt her fingers on my shaft. Holding my hard cock with one hand, she continued to caress my balls with the other. When the tip of her tongue touched the head of my cock again, I could not keep down a soft moan.

She began to lick the taut surface of the head, running the tip of her tongue across the slit, then around the crown. Her licks were slow and loving, and the feeling of her tongue playing across the most sensitive parts of me was incredible. The wet friction filled the head of my cock with a tingling pleasure that increased with every lick.

Then she put her lips on the tip and, with her tongue caressing the slit, slowly lowered her mouth upon my rock-hard shaft. Feeling her soft, wet, lush lips slide down around the head of my cock made me gasp. Slowly, slowly, her lips slid down further until, finally, they slipped past the crown. There she stopped for moment, then bobbed her head slightly, her slips sliding up and down across the rim. I moaned again.

She clasped her lips firmly around the head of my cock and then slowly drew her head back. Her lips managed to hold on to it at first, and the feeling of them clasped around the crown, gripping and gently pulling me, was absolutely off the scale. When my cock suddenly popped out of her mouth she descended upon me again immediately, caressing the head of my cock with her lips and tongue before moving down further. Deeper and deeper into her mouth I slid, and her tongue found all the sensitive places that she had gotten to know so well by now.

She took her time, moving slowly and lovingly. Her tongue played across the head of my cock, touching exactly the right spots at exactly the right time, and her full, wet lips were nothing short of magical. Ever-increasing pleasure filled my cock, then my balls, until it finally began to spread through my groin and I felt the familiar pressure build at the base of my cock.

The pressure continued to build, and I guess she somehow must have sensed it, because she subtly changed her ministrations before my pleasure could spiral out of control. Her lips and tongue still felt incredible as they continued to caress the most sensitive part of my throbbing cock, and her fingertips still sent sparks of pleasure through my balls as they continued to play across the sac, but the pressure abated a little to the point where it was no longer at risk of suddenly erupting.

Slowly bobbing her head up and down she continued to caress me with her lips. Then she gently sucked, and I let out another moan, a loud one this time. My pleasure continued to rise but, somehow, she managed to keep it under control, and she held me there, on the edge, for a long time. How she did that I may never know. All that knew was that the pleasure was driving me wild. Then she sucked harder, and I felt the head of my cock expand in her mouth. Caressing my balls with both hands now, she slowly pushed her head down and I slid further and further into her mouth, until I felt the tightness of her throat around the engorged head of my cock; her lips around the base of my shaft.

She held he there for a few long moments, then slowly pulled her head back, sucking me hard now, until my cock slipped out of her mouth with a wet plop. She smiled, then took it back into her mouth, all the way.

She moved up and down slowly, in long, loving strokes, and each time she took me as deep as possible. I shuddered with pleasure. I heard myself whimper; I was even past moaning at this point. Then she withdrew again, but this time kept me in her mouth, sucking the head of my cock. Her hand gently pulled the skin down along the shaft; her lips slid up and down around the crown as she bobbed her head, and I knew she had decided that it was time for me to cum.

I don't know what she did and how she did it, but suddenly her caresses pushed my pleasure to heights I had never known before, until I thought I would go mad with the intensity of it. The pressure in my groin was still building, rapidly now, and the pleasure filled me as it radiated outward from my cock, through my groin and into my stomach and my thighs. It grew and grew until I felt I could no longer contain it.

Then I felt her fingers on me, and somehow she managed to touch all the right spots at the same time. Her fingertips touched my balls and my shaft while her lips and tongue played across the head of my cock, shooting lightning bolts of pure, electric pleasure through it. The pleasure rose and rose, the pressure that had been building in my groin grew and grew...

A lightning bolt of pure pleasure struck the head of my cock, surged up the shaft and burst from the head as I exploded in her mouth.

I screamed as it hit me. My body arched, lifting my butt from the bed, and a blue-white fireball of sexual energy crackled and sizzled through me, flowing from my chest and my toes into my groin and my cock, focusing on the head and raging out of it in a torrent of pent-up arousal finally released, burning as bright as a supernova. It was beyond description.

I felt my whole groin spasm, my buttocks clenching and my asshole contracting as a massive load of cum surged up from my balls and into my insanely hard shaft until it blasted out of me into her waiting mouth. My cock pulsed and pulsed, jets of cum spurting out of it, one after another. Her mouth couldn't contain the flood as it continued to stream out of me, and I felt thick blobs of it run down the shaft as her lips slid up and down around my pulsing cock, her head bobbing fast now, milking me, prolonging the eruption of pleasure as my cock continued to pump out its flood of cum. Black spots danced before my eyes.

Finally, and I couldn't say after how long, the eruption began to burn itself out and the waves of pleasure slowly receded until I lay there, panting, unable to move.

Anne's face swam into vision. She licked her lips and smiled.

"Wow," she said. "I don't think I've seen you cum like this before. I must have done something right."

I tried to speak, but I couldn't. All I could do was breathe while I tried to focus my eyes. She caressed my face and her smile grew wider.

"Relax, my love. I've got just what you need. Just a minute."

She got up and disappeared from my view. I heard the sound of running water as she cleaned herself up. From the corner of my eye I saw her walk past again, leaving the cabin and returning after less than a minute with two steaming mugs.

"You sure know how to spoil me," I croaked.

"So do you. Here, let me help you."

She put one of the mugs down and held out her hand to me. I took it and slowly I sat up. My arms and legs file like they were made out of jelly and my hands shook as she handed me the mug, but I inhaled the aroma and managed to take a sip without spilling any. It tasted wonderful. Soon the caffeine worked its usual magic and I sighed. I felt wonderful. I smiled at Anne, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, sipping from her mug.

"I simply don't deserve you," I told her.

She shook her head.

"Nonsense. I'm just doing what you have done for me so many times already. And don't think I didn't enjoy that. I love making you cum."

I carefully put my mug down beside the bed, turned, and kissed her.

"I love you."

"And I love you."

I looked at her for a long moment.

"Anne... What just happened? I've never cum like that. I didn't think I could. Where the hell did that come from, so all of a sudden?"

"Well..." She nibbled her lower lip for a moment, the continued, "I thought that as long as I can't change what I am, I might as well accept it and use it. Since my original sex droid software should still in there, somewhere, I just tried to... go by feel, you know? Instinct, maybe. I can't access it consciously, or at least I don't think I can, but if I just let it... flow, I suppose the word is... I'm not sure how to describe it. But with my background I shouldn't be just good at this, I should be fucking amazing. Or should that be fucking amazingly?"

I smiled.

"Both. And yes, you are. But that's not just software, my love. Most if it is you. Trust me on that."

"Maybe. But I've done some digging in your onboard library. That really needs updating, by the way. I'm amazed you've managed to stay sane reading that stuff. Anyway, there wasn't much, but the computer did find a general text on automated systems. It was mostly a maintenance and repair kind of thing, but it did have a section on droids, and there it said that droids operate by analyzing and responding to input from their surroundings, and they perform their prime function by analyzing responses to their actions and selecting them for optimum result. So I reasoned that sex droid software should work pretty much along the same lines, right? I guess I simply started to pay more attention to how you respond when I touch you here, or I do that, and I guess it worked. Somewhere inside me must be a catalog of all the ways in which I can give you pleasure."

She smiled and held out her hand. I took it.

"But that's not all of it, is it?" I asked.

"No." She hesitated, smiling softly, then went on: "The software, as far as I'm aware, as far as I can be aware of it, feels kind of... mechanical. Do this, do that, and the result will generally be so and so. But with you... I just want to make you happy. If you're not happy, I can't be happy."

I kissed her again.

"That's not software, Anne. That's love. I feel the same way about you. I love you and I need you to be happy before I can be happy."

Something twinkled in her eyes.

"You always make me happy. Although it may be a little while before you're up to it again, my captain."

"Well, my loyal crew, you never know. We intrepid space hounds are resilient. Just give me a few moments an I'll see what I can, ehm, come up with."

We kissed for a few long moments, then I got up and made my way to the head. With my erection gone, the pressure in my bladder had begun to assert itself in a big way, and it was with some relief that I let go of it. When I returned, Anne was just dropping the empty mugs into the autokitchen's return chute, and I stopped to watch.

Simply looking at her was such a pleasure. She moved with that unconscious grace that can't be taught or learned. The lines of her body were beautiful to behold; from the roundness of her glorious breasts and her supple waist to the swell of her butt and the curve of her thighs.

I stepped forward to stand behind her and put my arms around her, gently pulling her toward me; her back against my chest, her golden curls against my shoulder. She leaned into me, and my hand slid up across the front of her until I felt the round undersides of her breasts. I gently lifted them, feeling their weight in my palms as their firm, warm softness filled my hands. She made little sounds of pleasure as my fingers slid up to touch her nipples. I gently caressed those sensitive nubs with my fingertips, felt them swell and harden under my touch, and she moaned softly.

She turned within my embrace, and her arms found her way around my back. She held up her face and her mouth opened as my lips touched hers. We kissed deeply, taking our time as our tongues lazily played with each other. Her nails gently scratched my back.

I broke our kiss and looked into her eyes. The look I saw there spoke volumes, so I took her hand and led me back into the cabin. Before I knew it I was I was on my back on the bed, with Anne straddling my hips.

"As soon as you're ready, my love," she whispered. "And let's skip the foreplay."

I reached up, touched her breasts with the tips of my fingers, tracing the outer curves of them, feeling the softness of the skin. My fingers moved down to the underside of them, then up along the insides where they touched each other, and finally lingering at the tops of them. She closed her eyes and sighed as I continued to caress those lovely globes in slow, loving circles, savoring the feeling, the softness, the roundness. She crooned softly. The circles that my fingertips traced on that soft, sensitive skin grew smaller and smaller until I finally touched her nipples. They were rock-hard by now. I rubbed them with my thumbs, then took them between my fingers and gently squeezed them, rolled them, pinched them, and her soft moans grew louder as I did that.

Don't get me wrong: I love every bit of Anne, but her breasts turn me on like nothing else. They absolutely drive me wild and they never fail to have an effect on me, and this time was no exception. My cock swelled and rose quickly, even after the insane orgasm she had just given me, and before long she felt it touch the cleft of her butt.

She opened her eyes, gave me a happy grin, and reached behind her. Her hand found my shaft, hot and hard by now, and caressed it.

"I guess you're ready, my love," she said softly.

I nodded, looking up and smiling back at her.

"I guess you do that to me, my love."

She pushed herself up and scooted back a little on her knees, then took my cock and put the tip of it against the entrance of her pussy. It slipped between her nether lips easily as she lowered herself. She was sopping wet, and I felt myself sliding into her without effort. Deeper and deeper I entered her as she continued to lower herself, until I was buried to the hilt inside her and her pubic bone touched mine.

"Hmmm..." she crooned. "You fill me so nicely. You fit into me so perfectly."

She reached out and caressed my face.

"Harvey, I don't know if it's the droid programming or what, but it doesn't really matter right now. All I know is that I want you inside me all the time. I want to feel you grow so super hard inside me just before you cum. I want to feel your cock pulsing when pump your cum into me. I want your tongue on my clit; I want your hands on my breasts and your fingers on my nipples; I want to feel your cum spurting into my mouth; I want to taste it. I want it all the time. I can't look at you and not think about how much I want you."

"But Anne... You do the same thing to me. You have no idea how much you turn me on. All the time."

I reached out, caressed her breast, gently tweaked the hard nipple.

"Anne, whenever I look at you, no matter where or when, I start to get hard, and all I can think of is when I can get you alone again. I start thinking of how wonderful your hair smells, and about much I love holding you against me, and about how awesome it feels when you get wet and what you taste like, and how wonderful your clit feels under my tongue, and how much I want to make you cum as hard as you can. I start thinking about how much I want to be inside you all the time... And about how much you are a part of me."

She smiled.

"You are inside me all the time, my love," she said softly. "Every minute of every day. Even when I don't have your cock inside me, I can still feel the rest of you in me. And right now I've got both."

She smiled happily, and I felt her inner muscles contract, gently clasping me, squeezing me.

"Hmmm..." she sighed. "I've got you exactly where I want you, right now."

She lifted herself off me, gently pulling me out of her until the lips of her pussy just enclosed the head of my cock, then lowered herself again. Leaning forward a little, she began to ride me with long, slow strokes. As she put her hands on my shoulders, I took her breasts in my hands, the lovely roundness of them filling my palms, and I caressed them with my fingertips.

With every stroke she lowered herself upon me, slowly, with her eyes closed and clearly enjoying the feeling of my hard cock entering her, sliding in her deeper and deeper, until the wet lips of her pussy held the base of it, and she ground her clit into my pubic bone. She moved in an unhurried, almost lazy way, savoring every second of it. Her breasts bounced gently with her movements, and I could not resist them. They were warm and firm and round and soft and smooth under my touch, and when I gently rolled her pebbled nipples between my thumb and forefinger, carefully squeezing those hard nubs, she moaned and made soft, appreciative noises.

Then she held still, my hard cock deep inside her, and I felt her inner muscles squeezing it as she straddled my hips. She slowly moved herself back and forth, her clit stroking back and forth across my pubic bone.