The Passenger Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm..." she sighed. "You feel so good inside me... So warm, so hard, so deep..."

I put my hands on her hips as she leaned forward and began to ride me again, her strokes shorter and quicker now, but not lifting herself up as much and keeping me deeper inside her. I thrust up to meet her, my hands shifting to the lovely curves of her butt to pull her against me with every stroke, and I relished the way those round, firm buns filled my hands. I gently pulled her butt cheeks apart, which I knew she liked, and my fingertips touched the inside of the cleft between them.

Her movements became faster, more urgent, and she ground her clit into me more firmly. She had her eyes screwed shut, an almost tortured expression on her face, and her breasts bounced as she pushed herself further and further to where she wanted to go. I felt her inner core grew hotter around the head of my cock, which her short strokes kept deeply inside her now, and her juices flowed down around the shaft as her pussy grew wetter and wetter. A rivulet of sweat ran down her face.

"Oh gods, yes, oh gods, oh yes, oh yes oh yes oh yes..." she muttered softly.

Her inner heat rose and rose, and suddenly I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock as her orgasm hit her. Her hands gripped my shoulders as if they intended never to let go and her face contorted with the intensity of it. She let out a grunt that gradually turned into a scream as her climax peaked. The searing heat in her inner core exploded around the head of my cock and as her pussy began to spasm a thick stream of girl cum ran out of her and down around my cock, wetting my groin and trickling down my balls. Gripping her butt with both hands I could feel her contractions back there, too, as she ground herself into me. I held her, and seeing her like that, as she came on my cock, was the most wonderful thing, and once again I realized how much I loved her.

Eventually she relaxed and, supporting herself with her hands on my shoulders, she let her head hang down, her eyes closed as she sat there, panting; sweat running down her face. I reached up and parted her hair, which was hanging down across her forehead. I gently caressed those golden locks as she slowly came down from her climax. Her breathing gradually slowed and she let out a deep, satisfied sigh. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Hmmm... That was a good one."

I smiled back at her.

"It looked that way, yes," I replied.

She bent down and her lips met mine. Our kiss was deep and passionate, but unhurried. When we finally came up for air, she pushed herself back up. My cock was still inside her, still hard. I held out my hand to her. She took it and leaned back as I pushed myself up, pulling me along. It took a little effort, but then I was sitting up with Anne in my lap; her legs around the small of my back, my cock still deep inside her. I put my arms around her and pulled her to me.

Her breasts hung before me, just above shoulder height, and I was not about to ignore such delicious, ripe fruits offered to me that way. I kissed one, caressing the other with my hand, and her skin was soft under my touch; the lovely shapes of them smooth and round and firm. My lips found her nipple and closed around it, finding it already engorged and feeling it harden even more. She moaned softly as my tongue touched its tip. Gently squeezing her other nipple with my thumb and forefinger, I soon had both those lovely nubs back to full hardness.

I moved my hands back to her hips, moving my lips to kiss her other breast. I carefully pushed my legs up, keeping her steady with both hands. She responded by lifting herself up slightly, which pulled my cock out of her pussy by an inch or so, then lowering herself again until I was once more buried inside her to the hilt.

We started a slow, gentle rhythm that way, Anne moving up and down on my cock while she sat in my lap, me rocking gently back and forth. My mouth continued to caress her breasts, nuzzling her hard nipples and occasionally sucking on them. Then she leaned back slightly and looked down until her lips met my upturned face. Her mouth opened and her lips met mine. Our kiss was slow, deep and passionate, and it went on and on.

This was not just sex. This was making love. She moved just enough to keep me hard, keeping me deep inside her, and we both savored that wonderful feeling. But, more than anything else, the intimacy we shared this way was a thing of beauty. It was a soul-sharing, almost spiritual merging that no physical union could ever hope to match.

Not that the physical pleasure was lost on us, of course. She broke our kiss and smiled as she rocked herself back and forth on top of me.

Let's turn over," she said.

"Put your arms around my neck and hold on," I whispered into her ear.

I turned, swinging my legs over the edge of the bed. With some effort I stood up, and her legs around my hips kept me inside her as I carried her. I carefully turned us around and put her on her back on the bed, and I managed to do so without slipping out of her. I bent forward and kissed her, and then I began to slide my cock in and out of her with long, slow, unhurried strokes; the way I knew she loved it.

She had her eyes closed as I entered her deeply on each inward stroke, my hard cock sliding into that most intimate part of her body, further and further until I could go no deeper, then reversing until I was almost out of her before plunging back into her. Her inner heat began to rise again, and I felt the head of my cock dip into that wonderful glow with every stroke.

"Hmmm..." she sighed softly. "Yes..."

She put her hands on my hips, guiding our rhythm as she began to move with me, pushing herself up to meet my inward strokes. We moved faster now, and her pussy made wet, squishy sounds every time my cock pulled out and drove back into it. I felt her body grow tense and her face began to contort into a grimace as her pleasure began to reach that wonderful peak...

And with a loud "OOooooaaaaAAAHHH!!!" she let go. She shuddered under me, and her thighs suddenly gripped my hips like a vice, keeping me deep inside her spasming pussy, her fingers digging into the flesh of my butt. Her contractions squeezed me, and the heat ballooned out from her center and engulfed my hard cock as the juices of her pleasure were squeezed out around it.

By now I knew her body well enough to know what she needed right now, and I continued to fuck her all the way through her orgasm with fast, short strokes. Pulling out of her only an inch or so before plunging back in with a hard, forceful thrust, driving the base of my cock into her clit over and over, prolonging her climax.

Her spasming pussy squeezed and caressed me in the most wonderful way, and the slick, warm, velvety insides of her love tunnel caressed the head of my cock as it dipped into the pool of her inner heat with each stroke. But still I didn't cum. That made some sense, after the intensity of the orgasm she had given me earlier, but yet I was a little surprised at how hard I still was. I know I have a healthy ego and I've always felt confident during sex, especially with Anne, but I'm not a sexual superman by any stretch of the imagination. Yet my cock remained hard as steel. Which was gratifying, but also a little odd.

"But maybe you shouldn't question your luck too much, Harvey," I said to myself.

Myself discreetly refrained from commenting. Which was probably for the best.

Finally Anne relaxed under me. She opened her eyes, a lazy, happy grin on her face.

"Hmmm..." she sighed. "I love you, my captain. You're awesome."

"You're quite awesome yourself, my loyal crew."

"I don't think you came. Did you?"

"Nope. Not yet."

"Good. I'm feeling greedy this morning. Are you up for another one?"

I reached out, caressed her sweaty face.

"Only one way to find out, my love. Right now?"

"No time like the present. Help me up, would you? I want you to behind me, if that's okay with you."

She held out her hand. I took it.

"Are you kidding?" I said, smiling. "You know it is."

I carefully withdrew my cock from her pussy until it plopped out of her, followed by a small gulf of her juices which left a soaked spot on the bed.

"Oops," she giggled. "Sorry."

"Don't be. You know how much that turns me on."

We sat up and she turned around to kneel down before me on all fours. I took a moment to admire the view she presented to me: the curves of her lovely butt, which looked heart-shaped from this angle; the little puckered hole between them winking at me, and the puffy lips of her pussy, spread open and glistening wetly, a drop of her juices sitting between them. The swell of her hips, the creamy thighs... She looked like something out of an adolescent wet dream.

But this was not a dream. This was real. She was mine; I was hers, and right now we wanted the same thing.

"Fuck me, Harvey," she said.

"With pleasure, my love. Brace yourself."

Putting my hands on her hips to steady her, I aimed the head of my cock between the wetly glistening pussy lips and entered her in one, smooth, powerful thrust. She was sopping wet and we both let out a muffled "Uuunnnhhh..." in unison as I slid into her all the way without effort until I felt myself bottom out.

"Yes, just like that," she crooned, pushing herself back against me. "You're so nice and deep this way..."

We both held still while we enjoyed the moment. I felt her inner muscles squeeze me. I looked down at her glorious butt, pressed so firmly against me, and I felt my pleasure soar. She must have felt it, too. She reached back her fingertips caressed my balls. Electric sparks of pleasure shot through me as her fingers played across my taut sac.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to come right now," I gasped.

She giggled, then let go of my balls. Moving her hand slightly, her fingers found her clit and began to rub it in a slow, steady rhythm.

"You won't cum at all if you don't fuck me," she said. "So fuck me already. Please?"

"Yes ma'am."

And with that, I pulled out of her almost all the way, until I felt the lips of her pussy against the head of my cock. I held still for a moment, her pussy lips snugly around the crown, then I moved back and forth a little, and her moans told me she enjoyed the wet friction between our most sensitive spots as much as I did. Then I drove my hard shaft back in, drilling deeply into her all the way, and her "Uunnnhhh!" told me I was doing something right.

"Yes... Yes... Oh, gods, yes... Fuck me, Harvey... Fuck me hard!"

Not being the kind of man to ignore a request like that, I began to fuck her with long, deep and powerful strokes. I felt my pleasure rise, but not as quickly as it might have at other times. Anne was way ahead of me. With every thrust she moved forward a little, until she was flat on the bed, lying on her stomach, her arm below her, her fingers still on her clit. This left me straddling her thighs, which were close together now, pressing the lips of her pussy shut.

She knew the effect that usually has on me, of course. In that position her pussy is tighter than ever. I can't go as deeply inside her as I can in other positions, but the intensity of the feeling more than makes up for it, for both of us. Her moans became louder as her fingers worked on her clit and I continued to move in and out of her tight cunny, and I felt my pleasure rise and rise. I put my hands on her butt and squeezed that soft, firm flesh as I continued to thrust into her.

I looked down at her glorious buns, at my hard cock as it it disappeared from view where her butt crack ended, and the wet friction between her slick insides and the head of my cock increased as she got closer and closer to orgasm.

And suddenly I came! Without warning, the pleasure exploded inside me, inside her, hard, sharp and intense. I screamed as my cock began to pulse, spurting jet after jet my of cum into her waiting pussy.

"Oh yes, my love," she cried. "Oh yes, ohgodsyes, oh, oooohhh, ooooOOOHHHH!!!!!

I felt her fingers maul her clit as she cried out in her own release, our combined juices making squishy sounds as my thrusts matched her contractions and we both continued to cum. Her inner muscles squeezed my spurting cock, and when my hands parted her butt cheeks to reveal the little puckered hole there I saw it contract in sync with her spasming pussy.

As soon as my own orgasm began to subside, I dipped my finger into the wet, slick fluids that had pooled around the base of my cock. Parting her buttocks with my other hand I put the tip of my finger at her rear entrance and, in the space between two contractions, slipped into it about half an inch. There was just enough lubrication on my fingertip for it to enter her little back door without effort, and I moved the tip of my finger up and down rapidly, pulling and pushing on her sphincter as I pumped my fingertip in and out of her.

"OOOOOOOHH!!!!! OH YES!!! OH GODS! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!"

She shook and shuddered with renewed force, her hips bucking so much that my cock almost slipped out of her. Almost, but not quite, and her movements pushed her pussy up and down around my still-hard shaft as this next orgasm hit her. I felt her sphincter contract rhythmically around my fingertip as she continued to cum. I kept stimulating her little rear hole, my finger moving so rapidly now that it was almost vibrating, and her climax went on and on, her body thrashing on the bed as she cried out in her pleasure. I wasn't sure if this was just one big orgasm or a whole series of separate ones, but it hardly mattered.

After what seemed a long time she finally grew quiet, and her body relaxed. I gently withdrew my finger, then slowly pulled my softening cock out of her. The bed was soaked beneath us, and her skin was covered in sweat. So was mine, I realized.

She lay there for a few long moments, panting, and I bent down to kiss her hair, my hand caressing the small of her back. It took a while for her breathing to slow. Then she looked up and opened her eyes.

"Like so?" I asked, smiling.

Her grin was sunny and happy.

"Just like so," she said.

I kissed her sweaty face and held her for a while. Then I sat up.

"I suppose we should get started," I said. "Whoah."

"You okay?" she asked, sleepily.

"Yes. Just... Tired. These short nights, and then you wake me up the best way ever... I don't really want to move right now."

"Me neither," she muttered. "Ready to fall asleep..."

"I wish we could, my love. And we will, as soon as we're in hyperspace again. But for now..."

With some effort I stood, feeling that wonderful fatigue that only extended, vigorous lovemaking can produce. I fetched two steaming mugs from the autokitchen, because caffeine was definitely in order right now, and took one to Anne. A shower and some breakfast later we felt almost ready to face the day.

When I opened the outer airlock door, Raz was standing outside.

"Good morrrning, you two," he said. "I was just about to come and knock on yourrr doorrr. I trrrust you arrre well?"

"Yes. And you seem unusually cheerful," Anne said as we stepped outside.

Raz smiled his good smile, looking at the dreary, dun-colored landing field and the dusty sky above it.

"It is a rrratherrr beautiful morrrning, don't you agrrree? The rrreason I came to rrrouse you is that Layne will be herrre shorrrtly."

"Good," I said. "Did everything go as planned?"

"Yes. He rrreporrrts no prrroblems. If you will excuse me, I will go see if therrre arrre any furrrtherrr communications frrrom him."

And with that, he smiled his good smile again, then turned and unhurriedly strolled back to the Starman's Pride.

"My guess is the quality of this new crop of his is, ehm, satisfying," I chuckled.

"I would say so, yes," Anne said slowly. "And is it my imagination, or..."

"Or what?"

Then I saw the direction of her gaze. She was staring at Raz, who was walking up the Starman's Pride's loading ramp, which presented him in profile. Or rather, to be more precise, she was looking at his shorts and at the prominent bulge in it.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say that looks even bigger than before," she said.

I got another glance when Raz turned and entered the 'Pride. And truth be told, I think she was right.

"Still curious?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"What if I am?"

"Nothing wrong with curiosity," I said blandly. "It's the basis of all learning."

"So... Do you have anything in the onboard library on Gawrran physiology?"

"Not really. But we'll have to deliver our half of Raz' cargo to Gawrr, so I'm sure we can pick up something there."

She giggled.

"Maybe we can find some Gawrran porn."

"I like the way think. But I doubt it," I chuckled. "That sort of thing is rare among species with seasonal mating cycles. Outside their regular mating season it usually has no effect on them at all, and during the mating season they're too busy with the real thing."

"Hm. Maybe I should just ask him."

"Well..." I said, thinking about it. "You could, I suppose. But Gawrrans are a little reticent when it comes to that sort of thing."

"Better not then. Oh well. It can wait. I mean, how big can it be?"

"Way too big for you, my love," I laughed.

She smiled.

"That's not what I had in mind, you know."

I nodded.

"Yes, I know. Just teasing."

"If you tease me, the least I can do is to tease you back."

She turned, put her arms around me and kissed me thoroughly, her hands squeezing my ass in a way that left no doubt about what she had in mind.

"Later, my loyal crew," I whispered. "Right now we've got places to be, people to see..."

"Aya aye, captain Bligh."

We swapped some more spit, then we walked out into the dusty landing field to face the day. I had a feeling it was going to be a long one.

* * *

"Any problems?" I asked Layne.

"None at all," he said. "Routine, really."

The four of us were sitting at the table in the Slowboat's cabin; me behind a steaming mug of my regular caffeine fix, Layne having breakfast. The starfighter's supplies had consisted of military rations: nutritious, but not the tastiest fare in the universe. Anne and Raz had declined to have anything.

"What about Pete?" Anne asked.

"Pete was very accommodating," Layne said. "We had a rather lengthy talk during the flight. It was most enlightening."

"Wherrre is he now?" Raz rumbled.

"Still on the ship."

"Is that safe?" Anne asked.

Layne smiled.

"It is a military vessel," he said. "It has a brig. Not a large one, but it serves."

"How did you get him to talk?" I asked.

Layne's smile turned bleak.

"Pete's life was full of uncertainty," he said. "And we all need certainties in our lives. So I gave him one: the certainty that if he doesn't do exactly what I say, he will die, but only after he has begged me for it."

"You wouldn't..." Anne began. "Don't get me wrong, I have no love for the guy, but..."

Layne shook his head.

"Of course I wouldn't. I'm not a monster, Anne. I can kill a man if I absolutely have to, but torture him? Absolutely not. Besides, information obtained from torture is notoriously unreliable. However, Pete doesn't need to know that. The threat of torture is usually much more effective in practice. If you do it properly, you can make people imagine things far more terrifying than what you could actually do to them. It's also less strenuous. Beating someone up can be physically demanding, but words take far less effort. So I convinced Pete that he had a choice between telling me what I wanted to know or a fate far worse than death, and then he I had a long heart-to-heart."

He signed, looking sad all of a sudden.

"It's a shame, really," he went on after a few moments. "He's actually not a really bad guy. He's just done a lot of really bad things."