The Passenger Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while she opened her eyes and gave me a weak smile.

"Wow..." she whispered. "That was... Incredible."

I smiled.

"Yes, my love, it was," I agreed. "I don't think I've ever seen you cum like this."

"I don't think I ever have."

As she turned her head she looked as if she wanted to be kissed, so I did. My cock brushed against her, leaving its snail trail of pre-cum. She giggled, reached out and took my weeping cock in her hand. She ran her thumb cross the head, rubbing it into the clear fluid that was leaking copiously from the slit to spread it across the taut, shiny surface. My cock twitched in her hand as she did so.

"My poor captain," she said. "You're almost exploding."

"Well, I had to attend to my crew first. Captain's duty and all that."

"And your crew is extremely grateful. But now it's your turn. I want you inside me, Harvey. I want you to fill me, I want to feel you come inside me."

"I'm not going to last long," I warned.

She smiled.

"You don't have to. I don't think I've got a single orgasm left in me after what you just did to me. I just want to feel you inside me. I want to feel you cum."

I kissed her again and got up on my knees. She spread her thighs, the insides of which were wet with her juices, and I knelt down between them. I aimed my cock at the entrance of her waiting pussy and slowly moved forward until the head nuzzled its way between those pink, fleshy folds. A little more pressure and I slipped into her effortlessly; she was so wet. In one long, slow thrust my cock slid into her all the way, until I felt her wetness against my pubic bone.

We moaned in unison, and I had to fight for a moment not to lose control then and there. Her inner core was burning hot, and the head of my cock dipped into that heat, was infused by it, and her inner flesh gripped as if it never wanted to let go. Supporting myself on my elbows I bent down to kiss her. She raised her legs to put them around the small of my back; her hands on my shoulders.

I slowly withdrew my hard cock from her hot, wet pussy almost all the way, until the head of it caught behind her pussy lips. Then, with one smooth thrust, I plunged all the way back into her searing inner core, my cock making a sopping sound in her pussy as it once again invaded her most intimate depths.

I began to make love to her with long, slow, unhurried strokes. Her inner heat permeated me, and with each stroke I felt the tip of my cock touch her inner sanctum, and she would let out a soft "Hmm..." just short of a moan every time that happened. Once again I marveled how well I fit into her; my cock just bottoming out as it slid into her up to the hilt and her inner flesh folding itself around me like a mold fits around a casting. She moved with me, and on each stroke her inner muscles gripped me like a vise. In and out of her hot, wet pussy my cock slid, and the feeling was exquisite. I slowed down as much as I could to savor the feeling and prolong the pleasure; my strokes long and controlled, my cock making wet, squishy sounds in her sopping pussy. The silky velvet of her inner flesh sliding smoothly across the head of my cock was enough to drive me mad with pleasure, and I knew I would not be able to hold back much longer.

"Yes..." she whispered. "I can feel you getting so hard now..."

The pressure that has been building in my groin for a long time rose more rapidly now, and I knew it would only be moments before it would erupt. Rather than to try and hold out too long and lose the moment, I decided to let it happen. My next stroke was firm and deep, and she moaned as I pulled out of her, then plunged my straining cock back into her searing hot, wet core as deep as it would go...

And the pressure at the base of my cock built, built, then spiraled out of control and burst inside me.

I let out a loud "OOOOAAAHHHH!!!!" as fireworks exploded in my groin and blue-white sparks of pure sexual energy burst out from the head of my cock to infuse her inner core. My butt clenched and my hips shook, and then my cock began to pulse and pumped what felt like a quart of cum into the waiting depths of her pussy. Spurt after thick spurt jetted out from me as I emptied myself into her. It went on and on, and it felt as if I had never shot my load this this hard, this powerful, this deep. I dimly realized that she shuddered under me in her own release as I continued to fill her to overflowing...

The next thing I knew was the feeling of her hand on my hair, gently stroking the back of my head, and I realized that I had collapsed on top of her. My cock still twitched a little, so intense had been the discharge of all that pent-up pressure. I opened my eyes to look down on her. She had her eyes closed, a dreamy smile on her face.

"Wow," she said softly. "That was a big one."

"Yes," I managed, hoarsely. "It was."

She opened her eyes and her smile widened.

"You even made me cum again," she said. "I didn't think I had another one left in me, but when I felt you cum inside me... Bang! Not a big one, but a good one all the same."

I moved, and my softening cock made a squishy, slurping sound as it moved inside her. Anne giggled.

"You really filled me up this time, lover."

"I hope we won't leave stains on this... Whatever it is," I replied, looking at the soft pelt on which we lay.

Anne shrugged.

"I'm sure it will come off."

I bent down to kiss her, then pushed myself up and slowly withdrew my now flaccid cock from her pussy. It flopped out, followed by what could only be called a gulf of our combined juices. Anne giggled again.

"Wow," she said. "Look at that. You almost drowned us."

"That's from you and me both, my love. I just hope that whatever housekeeping automatics the Gawrrans use will be able to deal with this mess."

Sure enough; a large, sticky wet patch had already formed on the fur underneath us to make the long, soft hairs clinging together, and I thought to myself that it would be hard to miss what had happened here.

"As if you care," myself said.

We got up, swapped some spit just for good measure, and then we went to see what the bathroom looked like. The shower was a lot like the setup we'd enjoyed so much aboard the Starman's Pride, complete with the multiple sprayers, the liquid soap, the hot air dryer and the fur trap in the drain. I assumed it must be a standard Gawrran shower design. This one, however, was big enough for at least two Gawrrans, maybe even three if they knew each other well enough. Apart from the shower there was also a curious basin set in the floor; something halfway between a large tub and a small pool. It had three ordinary walls, but the fourth one was not a wall but a long, gently sloping ramp. It made sense: a large furry creature such as a Gawrran would displace a lot of water, so ordinary bath tubs would never do, and getting out of an ordinary tub or pool would cumbersome for a Gawrran, what with all that fur holding so much water. This design would allow a soaking wet Gawrran to walk out of the pool gradually, dripping water all the while. But the water was quite cold. I suppose we should have expected that: bathing in hot water would make a massive creature like a Gawrran overheat in short order.

So we decided to stick to the shower for now, and we spent some time in the comfortably warm spray, exploring each other's bodies with our hands and mouths under the pretense of washing each other's backs. It was fun, but we didn't go further than that.

"Would you mind giving me a minute, Harvey?" she asked then. "I have some... private cleaning to do."

"Sure," I said. "I'll see you when you're ready."

I let the hot air blow my skin dry, which only took a few moments. Inwardly I shrugged. I thought we'd pretty much gotten to a point where we could share just about everything without embarrassment, but if she'd like some privacy, I could respect that.

The golden, flickering light of the fire danced on the wooden interior of the apartment. It was pleasantly warm, so I didn't bother to dress. The automated log feeder had kept the fire burning merrily, which gave me an idea. I busied myself with the autokitchen for a few minutes, and I had everything ready when Anne returned a few moments later. She smiled mysteriously, but she said nothing.

I knelt down by the fire, and before before I had a few skewers with bits of meat and vegetables roasting. I'd hoped for something like sausages, but the 'kitchen had never heard of them. The variation of meats more than made up for that, though. In the veggie department there was a similarly wide range, from something resembling sweet onions to a carrot-like root vegetable that looked like it should work nicely. Gawrrans apparently didn't use much in the way of herbs and spices, but I had managed to whip up a sort of sweet marinade from a vegetable oil, some dark sugar and a strange, lightly pungent condiment that I wouldn't know how to describe but which tasted encouraging.

"That smells wonderful," Anne said, kneeling down next to me.

The firelight played across her naked skin, highlighting the lines of her cheek bones, the curves of her breasts, the slenderness of her waist, the swell of her hips. I looked at her just for the sheer joy of it.

"So do you," I said. "And you look wonderful as well."

"Well, if whatever you're making there tastes as good as it smells, you can have me for dessert."

"I think I just might be able to work up an appetite for that, my love."

"You'd better," she giggled. "If you decide to eat me, you'll have to finish me. Anyway, what in space are you doing?"

"It's an old and primitive way of cooking," I explained. "But it still has its devotees. People who like to camp out in the wild do it all the time. There's something about roasting your food over an open fire that's like nothing else."

"Why would anyone want to camp out in the wild?"

"If you have to ask the question," I said, "it means you've never tried it."

"Have you?"

"Oh yes. Lisa and I did it often, when we were still living on Artega. There were endless forests there, mostly in the mountain regions. We'd hike for a few days, camp out, make a fire, watch the stars..." I smiled. "And of course it was a great way for us to be alone."

She looked at me, her eyes twin pools of green.

"I know I can never replace her, Harvey," she said softly. "But I'd like to do that with you someday, if we get the chance. It sounds wonderful."

"Tell her," Lisa said in the back of my mind.

I reached out, touched her face.

"You are not meant to be a replacement for anyone, Anne. I want to be with you because of you, not to fill a void or to replace a loss. I love you."

"And I love you, my love."

Our kiss was passionate, long and deep. But the delicious smells coming from the fireplace cautioned us not to get too distracted, and a few moments later we broke our kiss. The food was about ready and I got the skewers out of the fireplace and onto the plates without burning my fingers too badly. They were very hot, so we let them cool down a little before tasting.

"Hmmm!" Anne approved. "You're right. This has an amazing flavor. I've never tasted anything like it."

"Food grilled over an open wood fire is special," I agreed. "And not just when it comes to flavor. There's something very satisfying about making a fire and roasting meat over it. I suppose it appeals the caveman in me."

"Maybe," she said, smiling. "But this is much nicer than a cave. Cozy."

We sat and nibbled, eating slowly, simply enjoying the food, the fire and each other's company. Neither of us felt the need to say much, but somehow we told each other more about how we felt than we could have put into words. The fire softly crackled and the dancing flames flickered their golden light onto the walls and onto our naked skins, bathing us in their warmth. The apartment's climate control would have kept us comfortable, and in fact I'm sure it did, because the air was warm in a way that the fire alone couldn't have accounted for, but the fire added something wonderful to all that in a way nothing else could have done.

When we were done, I took the plates and skewers back to the 'kitchen and dropped then into the return slot. When I returned to the fire, Anne was lying on her back, her knees pulled up, her thighs spread wide, and I would have sworn her pussy winked at me.

"Now be a good boy and come eat your dessert," she said with a naughty smile on her face.

"Well," I said, "If you put it that way... Gladly."

I sat on my knees and bent down for a first taste of the delectable dish she offered me to temptingly. Her pussy, waiting there for me at the apex of her thighs, looked even sweeter in the flickering firelight, and the warm tones of the flames enhanced the pink hues of her most delicate flesh in a beautiful way. I slowly moved my lips closer to that sweet, soft, warm spot, and the smell of her filled my nostrils. Then I closed the gap and touched her pussy with my lips, kissing it ever so lightly, and she drew in her breath as she felt it.

I put my hands on the insides of her spread thighs, caressing the skin there, and with the tip of my tongue I explored her folds, tracing the outline of her entrance, and I felt her flower open under my caresses. The tip of my tongue dipped into her, finding her opening, tasting the first of the thick, rich and sweet honey that had already begun to fill her there.

I kissed, I licked, I teased, and on occasion I sucked, guided by her moans and by the way she moved under me. Every now and then my tongue brushed her clit, which I felt slowly swell and harden as it gradually began to peep out from under its hood. When I felt the time was right, I moved my hands inward across her inner thighs until the tips of my fingers touched the hot wetness at her center. With my fingertips I pulled the folds of her pussy apart, while my puckered lips centered on the tip of her clit. I pressed them down, then sucked, and I felt her clit being pulled outward and into my mouth.

Suddenly her moans turned into a scream, and she shuddered as she came. Her hot, thick juices wet my chin and my fingers, and with my fingers I felt her pussy contract again and again as I continued to suck her clit, caressing it lightly but insistently with the tip of my tongue as the continued to cum, and I felt it pulse in sync with her contractions.

I backed off when she started to come down, until she relaxed under me, panting, and her juices slowly ran out her pussy and down into the cleft of her butt. But we were far from done yet, if I had anything to say about it. I gently kissed her pussy, avoiding her clit for now, and my fingertips caressed the skin around it, my palms on her inner thighs. I stroked her in slow circles, kissing her and occasionally licking, until her breathing gradually slowed.

Then I deliberately planted a kiss right on her pussy, extending my tongue to dip into her juices, finding her opening and tasting the rich treasures there: her warmth, her slick, wet textures, her heady sweetness. She was delicious, and never had I eaten a better meal.

I moved my questing hands further inward until they reached her hot center. Holding her open with the fingers of one hand, I slowly entered her with the forefinger of the other. She was searing hot and sopping wet, and I stroked and caressed every part of her insides that I could reach. Once again my lips and tongue found her clit.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," she moaned. "Ohyes ohyesohyes ohgodsyesoooOOOOHHHH!!!!!"

I felt her pussy clasp my finger as she came again, and this time her body shook and her hips bucked with the violence of it, and I had to work hard to keep my mouth and fingers where she needed them most right now. I pumped my fingers in and out of her hot center, my tongue mauling her clit now, and she came and came and came.

Eventually she pushed my head away with both her hands to indicate that either she'd had enough or things were getting too sensitive, but she continue to shake, seemingly totally out of control, and with my finger still inside her felt I her continued spasms. I carefully withdrew my finger from her pussy and, with some effort, managed to get both my hands under her butt, her lovely buns fitting into my palms as if they had been made for it, and I lifted her chalice to my lips until I literally could drink from the juices that filled it. With my upper lip I brushed against her clit and I felt the muscles in her butt twitch as I did so, and suddenly she screamed again as another climax tore through her. I pulled her buttocks apart, my fingertips between them, and her scream grew even louder as the river of her pleasure flowed into my mouth and down my chin.

I held her that way until I felt her begin to relax, and then suddenly she slumped down on the floor, panting. When I looked up she had her eyes closed and her face was red and sweaty. I sat up, caressed her hair, her face, her neck, until her breathing calmed down and she opened her yes. The smile she gave me was wide, happy and satisfied.

"Wow," she said. "That was the best dessert ever."

"Yes, it was," I agreed, smiling down at her. "I could get used to this."

"Hmm..." she said, returning my smile. "I wouldn't mind if you did."

She held out her hand. I took it and helped her to sit up. She looked a little shaky, but she smiled to let me know she was alright. She lifted her face and I kissed her. Then she stood and padded over to the autokitchen. A moment later she returned, carrying a small bowl.

"Harvey," she said, setting the bowl down next to the fireplace. "Neither of us were virgins when we met. Right?"

"Right," I nodded, waiting to see where she was going with this.

"So..." she said, hesitating, then looking me straight in the eyes. "Have you ever had anal sex?"

I nodded.

"Lisa and I tried it once or twice. It didn't really work for her, and it was a bit messy, and in the end both of us didn't think it was really worth the trouble."

She knelt down beside me and dipped her fingers into the bowl, which I now saw held some sort of clear, thick oil. Careful not to spill anything, she touched my half-hard cock and began to apply the oil to it.

"Well, I've been thinking," she continued. "If I started out life as a sex robot, I should be built for that sort of thing, right? But I've never tried it. Not with anyone. At least not that I can remember, and right now that's good enough for me. Which means that I'm still a virgin, there, in a way."

Her oily fingers caressed my cock, spreading the oil across it, and it grew and swelled in her hand until it stood up straight and proud as she held it, her fingers stroking up and down the now well-oiled shaft. She wrapped her oily hand around the head and gently caressed it, and I felt myself twitch under her ministrations.

"Harvey, I want you to take me, back there," she said softly. "I want you to be the first one."

"Are you sure about this?"

She nodded.

"I trust you with my life, Harvey. I know you'll be gentle. And this... I really want this. I want you to be the one."

"To boldly go where no man has gone before..." I said to myself.

Myself wasn't amused. "Of all the times to come up with your stupid classic movie references..." he began.

"Okay," I told him. "Let's worry about that later."

Myself agreed and shut up. I was relieved. There were more immediate matters to be dealt with, and distractions were the last thing I wanted right now.

"Anne..." I said. "This is something very special. I'm don't know what to say."

"Say yes."

I looked into her eyes for a long moment. The love I saw there went straight to my heart.

"Yes," I said. "And thank you. I'd consider it an honor."

He smile was like a sunburst.