The Passenger Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're sure you really want this?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Yes," she said simply.

She handed me the bowl, turned around, and knelt down in front of me, presenting her glorious butt to me. I put down the bowl, careful not to tip it, and caressed those lovely buns with both hands, savoring the feeling of the silky-smooth, tight skin and the firm yet soft flesh underneath. I gently pulled them apart to reveal the small puckered hole that hid there.

"That bit of private cleaning I had to do," she said. "Well, now you know. Everything should be squeaky clean back there."

"And even if it isn't, this is not the time to worry about it, my love."

To show her how I felt, I put my lips between her buns and planted a gentle kiss between them. Then I licked her little hole with the tip of my tongue. Sure enough, she tasted clean, and the feeling of the wrinkled skin back there was quite interesting. She moaned softly as she felt my tongue knocking on her little backdoor. I put some spit on my tongue and moved it around, wetting her, caressing her, teasing her, and her moans grew louder as I did so.

I sat up and gave her buns a loving squeeze just for good measure. Then I dipped my fingers into the bowl of oil and, holding her buttocks apart with the fingers of my other hand to expose my target, I drizzled some oil between them. It pooled in her little hole and I gently spread it around with my fingertip. I added a little more and then began to caress her there, the tip of my forefinger drawing small circles, playing with her back entrance slowly and gently, but gradually increasing the pressure. Then my fingertip found the center of her little hole, and all it took was a light, careful push before it slipped in.

I moved my fingertip in and out of her, taking some oil with it every time it went in. My finger encountered very little resistance, and I probed deeper and deeper, gently moving my fingertip around to explore her insides, which were tight and slick. She sighed contently, which I found encouraging. I moved my finger sideways a few times to loosen her up a little, adding some more oil before I carefully inserted another finger next to the first one. I slowly began to move my fingers in and out of her, gently fucking her, feeling her gradually open up. When I thought she was ready I I poured some more oil between her lovely buns and gently worked it into her. Then I added a third finger, very carefully, and gently pumped my fingers in and out of her backdoor. I felt her relax more and more, and it wasn't long before I was seriously fucking her rear entrance with three fingers.

"Hmm... Harvey... I think I'm ready," she said softly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Take me. I want you in there. I want you inside me."

I slowly withdrew my fingers from her puckered hole, and she moaned as they slipped out of her. I dribbled some more oil on my throbbing shaft before I put down the bowl and carefully moved forward on my knees. I adjusted my position until my hard cock was aimed right at that little bullseye, and both my cock and her little hole glistened with the oil that so liberally coated them.

I put my hands on those lovely buns and gently pulled them apart so that my cock could go between them. I put the tip of my cock right where she wanted it to go, and I leaned into her a little so that she could feel me there, but without applying enough pressure to go inside here yet.

"Hmmm... Yes..." she moaned softly. "What are you waiting for? Do it... Do it, Harvey. Take me."

I gently pushed, and her puckered little hole opened up before me. The head of my cock slid in easily, and she moaned softly.

"Is it alright like that?" I asked.

"Yes... It feels... Tight... But good."

I gently pushed my hard cock a little further in, then slowly withdrew from her backdoor to give the oil a chance to spread around inside her before I entered her again, this time I going a little deeper. There was still very little resistance, and she crooned softly, clearly not in any kind of discomfort. As I slid further into her little hole, I felt her rear passage grip my cock more tightly as I continued.

Whenever Lisa and I had tried anal sex, it had been nothing like this. With Lisa I'd always felt a certain resistance, and while it had felt pretty good to me, she had always been a lot tighter, dryer and less soft back there. Lisa had never really enjoyed it. How different it was with Anne! It was as if she almost drew me into her. As I entered her further, she became tighter and tighter around the head of my cock, but somehow I still fitted into her perfectly. Anne sighed, then moaned softly as I slowly slid deeper into her rear passage.

"Oh gods, Harvey... I never thought it would feel this good..."

I had to agree with her, and when I looked down and saw my cock buried deep between those lovely buns of hers, I almost came then and there. But I managed to hold it off, if only by the skin of my teeth.

I slowly withdrew until I was almost out of her, then gently but steadily slid back into her again until I felt the soft, bouncy curves of her lovely butt press into my groin. It was one of the loveliest feelings I'd known in a long, long time, maybe forever. Somehow she felt ... tender, against me, the touch of her flesh loving and lovely.

"Ooooohhhh, Harveyyyy..." she moaned. "If feels like you're so much deeper inside me, back there. It feels amazing..."

She reached back between her legs and I saw her hand move as she found her pleasure button and began to stroke it. I slowly withdrew, slid back in... And with every inward stroke I felt her insides mold themselves around me so tightly, so perfectly, and the slick friction was incredibly intense. I continue to fuck her that way, slowly and with long, loving strokes, and her moans became louder and more urgent. Then she let out a long "OoooooOOOHHHHH!!!!!" and I felt her clamp down on my cock with a force much stronger than I had ever felt inside her pussy.

"Oh gods, oh yeah, oh, oh, ooooooOOOOOHHHHH!!!! OH GODS, YES! OOOOOOOHHH!!!!"

I felt her sphincter squeeze the base of my cock rhythmically as she came, her rear passage gripping me with much more strength than I had expected. And I could feel it deeper inside her as well; it was as if her contractions swept through her insides in waves, and somehow it was as if her body tried to include me in her orgasm. I know that sounds weird, but that's what it felt like. No longer able to withdraw from her because of the force of he contractions, I kept my cock deep inside her rear, and my fingers dug into her hips to steady her as she shuddered with the violence of her climax.

When it was finally over, she held herself up on her hands and knees with some effort, panting like a long-distance runner who has just finished the fifty miles in record time.

"G... Gods... H... Harvey..." she panted. "That was... That was so intense. I... I don't think... I've ever cum that intensely before... Having you in there... Back there... Wow. It make such a difference."

"I'm very close to cumming myself," I said. "This feels amazing."

"I'm surprised," she said. "I didn't think it would feel this good. From what I've heard, most women don't really get off on anal sex. But this... This is awesome." She giggled. "I guess I was right. I really was made for this."

"I... I'm not sure what to say to that, my love."

"In that case, please just fuck me, my captain."

"With pleasure, my loyal crew."

I resumed my careful, long, slow, deep strokes into her rear, holding her lovely buns in the palms of my hands, gently pulling them apart with my thumbs so that I could slide my rock-hard cock even deeper into her. She moaned, then reached back between her legs and found her clit again, her fingers sliding back and forth. Her insides were slick but tight, so tight, around the head of my cock, and she caressed me in a wonderful way... I heard myself moan, and then, suddenly, I felt my pleasure rise to the point where I could not contain it any longer and the explosion simply became inevitable, and with a huge scream I let go inside the tight embrace of her rear passage.

But simply to say that I came does not nearly describe it. I thrust my suddenly super-hard cock into her backside as deeply as it would go while my climax burst from my groin, through my shaft and out of the head, filling her with the blue fire of my orgasm, and it sparked around inside her with white highlights of pure, intense sexual energy that arced back into the head of my cock with small, sharp jolts of pure pleasure. Then my cum erupted from me, and it was not a spurt but a stream, flowing out of me and into her, followed by another one and then another, and it felt as if my pulsing cock pumped about a quart of cum into her, filling her, and I heard her scream join mine and I felt the waves of her climax sweep through my cock as she came with me. This time I was able to keep up my thrusts, probably as a result of my cum that filled her to overflowing. I felt her shake against my groin, my hands gripping her hips tighter than ever before, and her fingers mauled her clit as we came together, my thrusts in her little hole prolonging her orgasm, the waves of her contractions increasing mine; her lovely, soft, firm round buns pressing into my groin as my pulsing cock filled her with my cum. I've always thought of it as a stupid cliche, but it was as if the earth shook and time stood still. All I knew was our shared pleasure, our shared release, and for an infinitely long moment we were one, in ways I simply cannot describe in words.

When it was finally over we both collapsed, she on her side, me half on top of her. It took a long time my cock to go soft, maybe because her lovely bottom squeezed it so tightly. When I finally slipped out of her, a thick white rivulet of cum ran out of her and trickled down one of her butt cheeks, glistening in the firelight. It was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen.

"That... That was..." she panted.

I caressed her hair, her sweaty face, her neck, her shoulder.

"That was really awesome," I whispered, my lips nuzzling her ear. "And really special."

"Having you in there makes me cum so much harder," she said. "I'd never expected that. This is so much better than I thought it would be."

"You are absolutely amazing, my love," I said. "I wouldn't mind if we did this a lot more."

She chuckled.

"I thought you might feel that way about it."

"It feels amazing."

"Yes, my captain. It does."

As I bent down to kiss her, I felt my cum flowing out of her and onto my leg, leaving a wet and sticky on my skin.

"We're about to make an even bigger mess on the floor, my love," I whispered.

"That's your cum in my bum," she giggled. "I felt it so clearly when you came. It's so different back there. I could actually feel you squirt into me. I can feel you cum when you're in my pussy because you get all super hard and then I feel your cock pulse, but I don't feel your cum going into me. But now I did."

"Well, there was a lot of it, my love. You do that to me, you know."

She rolled over onto her stomach. A thick glob of my cum ran down along the cleft between her buttocks and between her thighs.

"Oops," she said. "I suppose I'd better go clean up before I stick to the floor."

"I think we both could do with a shower, my love."

"So let's."

We did that, and a little later we were in the same sort of oversized Gawrran bed we'd slept in (and kept each other awake in) aboard the Starman's Pride. The slick, shiny fabric of Gawrran bedding felt smooth and soft against our skins; teasing, tantalizing, but we were both thoroughly spent. I held her, my arms around her, my hand cupping her breast. Her back lay smoothly against my chest, and the cleft of her buttocks cradled my cock. The last thing I remembered before sleep carried me off was the wonderful smell of her warm, golden hair.

* * *

Doctor Por'krallarahrrr was massively built, even for a Gawrran. His fur was grizzled and graying around the neckline, and he spoke in a voice so bassy that it reminded me of a rumbling volcano.

"Yourrrs is an interrresting case, Anne'Rrryderrr," he said. "I have encounterrred many non-Gawrrans in the courrrse of my carrreerrr as an exo-physician, but you arrre rrratherrr unique."

"I suppose so, doctor Por," Anne said. "Raz told you about my background?"

"Yes, Mr. Raz'Rwwrr Grllrrlrr has brrriefed me. You may speak frrreely herrre; these prrremises arrre entirrrely securrre, as arrre all of ourrr corrrporrrate communications."

"I understand that you work for Raz, doctor?" I asked.

"I do, orrr rrratherrr, I worrrk forrr his company. Mr. Raz'Rwwrr Grllrrlrr rrrequirrres my experrrtise in the field of exobiology. In the courrrse of my employment I have gained considerrrable experrrience with the sexual functions of severrral species otherrr than Gawrrans, including humans. Will it embarrrass you to discuss mating behaviorrr?

"Not at all," Anne said.

"Good. We will have to do some fairrrly crrreative orrriginal rrresearrrch herrre, and it is always best to do so on a basis of frrrank discussion. Since you arrre mated, I hope you will both agrrree to be involved."

"Anything I can do to help," I said. "But... Why do you assume we're mated?"

"Because you arrre," Por said calmly. "Yourrr pherrromones make that quite clearrr. Pherrromones play an imporrrtant rrrole in ourrr mating, so we arrre quite awarrre of them. Of courrrse human pherrromones do not drrrive ourrr emotional and physical rrresponses as ourrr own Gawrran pherrromones do, but we have an excellent sense of smell and we can still detect them quite clearrrly. And of courrrse ourrr company has devoted considerrrable rrresearrrch to underrrstanding horrrmones and pherrromones in the courrrse of developing ourrr most popularrr prrroduct. Which brrrings us to yourrr case, Anne'Rrryderrr..."

"Call me Anne, please."

"Thank you, Anne. As I said, yourrr unique backgrrround makes you differrrent frrrom otherrr humans..."

"Because I'm a sex droid, you mean?" Anne said rather bluntly.

"Since you rrraise the point, let's starrrt with that," Por said. "As I mentioned yesterrrday, I disagrrree with that diagnosis. A drrroid is an automaton made frrrom arrrtificial materrrials and contrrrolled by sophisticated but still rrratherrr limited behaviorrral prrrinciples. None of what I see beforrre me indicates that you arrre such a constrrruct."

Anne looked at him almost defiantly, and there was something in her eyes that could only be called a challenge. I wasn't sure how much Por would make of human facial expressions, though.

"Deke mentioned syntflesh being used on the latest droid models," I said before Anne could bring it up. "That could blur the lines a little between what it artificial and what isn't."

"Perrrhaps," Por said. "But only in a superrrficial way. Syntflesh is merrrely an outerrr coverrring of an entirrrely arrrtificial constrrruct. At any rrrate, I suggest we starrrt with a full scan. That will tell us what we have to worrrk with. Anne, if you would please stand overrr therrre between these fourrr pylons, please?"

Anne got up without a word and walked over to the corner of the office that Por had indicated. A large, gleaming disc that could have been black glass was mounted on the floor there, marked with several circles and graded lines, and flanked by four slender, triangular pylons that bristled with sensors of just about any variation, shape and size.

"Rrrelax, stand in the centerrr and hold still, please," Por rumbled.

He took a small, rectangular box from his desk and peered at its display. He tapped it a few times, and the sensor arrays that surrounded Anne began to hum softly.

"Do not worrry," Por said. "Therrre will be no discomforrrt of any sorrrt involved."

For about twenty seconds the pylons hummed and some lights flashed, starting at the top of the pylons and gradually moving down until they reached the bottom. Then the unit apparently shut down again.

"As I thought," Por said in his deep, bassy voice. "You may come out of therrre now, Anne. To summarrrize the rrresults of the scan, you arrre not a drrroid. You arrre, in fact, a cyborrrg."

"What does that mean, exactly?" Anne said, stepping out from between the pylons.

"Yourrr body is essentially orrrganic, but with arrrtificial extensions," Por said slowly. "While it does show clearrr trrraces of being vat-grrrown, the prrrocess that has been used to grrrow it is closerrr to grrrowing a body in a cloning tank than to constrrructing it frrrom parrrts. As such, to all intents and purrrposes, yourrr body is mostly naturrral in strrructure and function. It has been augmented with arrrtificial prrrosthetics, though, most imporrrtantly yourrr brrrain, which, as you alrrready know, is an AI unit and therrreforrre entirrrely arrrtificial." He looked up. "Mr. Raz'Rwwrr Grllrrlrr alrrready mentioned this to me, as well as the fact that the prrroscrrribed naturrre of this technology on most worrrlds is the rrreason why we need to find a way to conceal its trrrue naturrre."

He tapped a few keys while peering at his display.

"Yourrr skeleton and joints appearrr to be rrreinforrrced with a metallic compound and have a metallic surrrface, which means it is much strrrongerrr than the unaugmented human bone strrructurrre. Then therrre's yourrr digestive system, which is parrrtly orrrganic and parrrtly augmented with prrrosthetics. It has to be, of courrrse, in orrrderrr to powerrr yourrr brrrain. Parrrts of yourrr nerrrvous system and musculaturrre arrre also fitted with prrrosthetic extensions to prrrovide a cyberrrnetic/orrrganic interrrface."

He looked up, caught Anne's eyes, held them.

"Otherrr than that, and barrring a few minorrr details, you arrre, to all intents and purrrposes except forrr medical prrrocedurrres, an orrrganic being. Yourrr body may have been grrrown arrrtificially and genetically modified, and you have cyberrrnetic prrrosthetics implanted in you, which means that you arrre definitely not a drrroid. You arrre a cyborrrg."

"But I was built..." she began.

"By people who made a grrrave mistake," Por interrupted. "They thought they could take an orrrganic body that was orrriginally grrrown forrr otherrr purrrposes, then imprrrove it with arrrtificial intelligence and thus prrroduce a betterrr automaton. Instead it was inevitable that they crrreated conscious, self-awarrre, intelligent life. They crrreated you."

"But that technician, Pete... He switched me off and on like a machine!"

Por nodded.

"I'm surrre he did. The same thing can be as easily done to yourrr mate orrr to myself. With us it rrrequirrres chemicals, which arrre typically injected, inhaled orrr ingested, rrratherrr than the electrrromagnetic method that yourrr cyberrrnetic brrrain can rrrespond to. But otherrr than that, the prrrinciple is the same. Therrre arrre compounds that would knock me out in underrr a second. Similarrrly, yourrr brrrain has cerrrtain diagnostic featurrres which allow forrr dirrrect inferrrence, while a purrrely orrrganic brrrain rrrequirrres indirrrect methods such as hypnosis to achieve the same rrresult. But these arrre simply details that rrreflect differrrences in physical prrroperrrties, Anne, and these arrre common. A trrreatment that heals one species may kill anotherrr. This is no diferrrent."

"No different?" Suddenly she looked angry. "He edited my friggin' memory!"

Again Por nodded.

"Agrrreed; with yourrr prrrosthetic AI brrrain that is a simplerrr prrrocedurrre than what orrrganic brrrains call forrr. Yourrr mate and I would need some serrrious post-hypnotic suggestion, while yourrr brrrain rrresponds to dirrrect contrrrol by electrrromagnetic induction. Once again the differrrence is only in the means, not in the naturrre of the prrrocedurrre.