The Passenger Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted her. Right then and there. I had never wanted her as badly as I did right now.

I stared at her. She looked at me and smiled, and a wave of hot lust rushed through me. Tar said something, but it didn't register.

The door of the transport capsule slid open. We were home. The outside air cleared my head a little, but then Tar led us up the stairs, me trailing behind, which put my eyes at exactly the same level as Anne's glorious butt. It was hypnotic. The firm, smooth round curves swished back and forth, back and forth under her clothing with each step she took, and suddenly I realized that my erection was straining against the fabric of my own clothes. It was all I could do not to put my hands on those lovely buns, and once again my imagination ran wild and I saw her naked, that glorious goddess-like rear wiggling as she moved, the puffy lips of her pussy briefly visible between her thighs every time she took a step, and I wanted her, gods, I needed her...

I was breathing heavily by the time we reached the top of the stairs, and it was not from the effort of climbing them. Tar said something, looked at me, and her good smile almost split her muzzle in two. Then she was gone, and we were inside, and Anne looked at me, smiling, and there was something in that smile I had never seen there before.

Suddenly I held her, and I kissed her, hard. I dimly realized I was being too rough, and that wasn't anything like me, but the rest of me didn't care. Then I was ripping off her clothes, and mine, and we were against the wall, Anne standing on one leg with me holding up the other, and my hard cock sliding into her waiting pussy like a ramrod.

It was rough. It was brutal. It was quick and violent and primitive and what the hell, Harvey? But all my doubts and questions disappeared before they had a chance to reach what used to be my conscious mind. I grunted as I took her, there against the wall, and for once the term was completely appropriate. To me, lovemaking, and even plain sex (if you don't understand the difference I feel sorry for you) is about giving as much as it is about receiving. But this time I just took. It was closer to rape than to sex, in a way, and yes, even then I realized that was something bad that I didn't want any part of, but as I thrust my hard cock deeply into her, again and again and again, grunting with each thrust, there was no way I could control myself.

When it was over she stroked my hair, and there was something in that gesture that was massively comforting, which was good, because all I felt right then was shame. But she held me, she kissed me, and her hands caressed my face. When she moved, I realized that my cock was still as hard as ever, still inside her, and suddenly a new wave of lust swept through me. I moved against her, inside her.

"Come," she whispered, and she led us to the bed, where she spread her legs and I entered her again, a little more gentle this time but still taking her, and my hands found her breasts, her nipples, and once again I knew I was too rough with her, but somehow I couldn't stop myself. I grunted, a loud, rough and primeval sound, as I thrust my hard cock deeply into her, again and again and again, only pausing briefly to catch my breath after I came, but she put her arms around me and pulled me closer to her, and before I knew it I had resumed my thrusting. This time she moved with me, though, grinding her clit into my pubic bone, and before long her cries rang out as she came with me, and I emptied myself into her once more.

We held each other, breathing heavily while my lust, no, my insane need for her slowly subsided.

"What the hell, Harvey?" I said to myself.

Myself said nothing. He obviously had no idea, either.

Anne gently kissed my face, stroked my hair, comforted me. I was still on top of her. Then I saw the marks of my fingers on her upper arm and her leg. I pushed myself up, looked at her to say how sorry I was, but I saw she already knew.

What I had not expected was an apology from her.

"I'm so sorry, Harvey," she whispered.

I slowly shook my head.

"What for?" I said. "I am the one who should be sorry. And I am. I have no idea what came over me, but what I just did..."

She put her finger on my lips to shut me up.

"It's not what you did. It's what I did."

I sat up, my now flaccid cock slipping out of her, taking a thick glob of my cum with it, and I watched it run down her leg and onto the bed.

"I don't understand," I confessed.

Her smile was one of regret. She reached out and took my hand.

"I was thinking that I still owed you some sort of... sweet revenge, you know. What we did in doc Por's lab... You enjoyed that far too much. I was going to do the same thing to you. Get you close to cumming but not letting you get there, I mean. But when we left, Raz gave me some of the stuff that Por made. The pheromone stuff. So I thought it would be a fitting sort of... revenge... to try it on you. You would have to behave, with Tar being there, but I'd know what was on your mind. I was going to tease you and watch you struggle with it. It had no idea it would do such a number on you. I'm sorry, Harvey."

I squeezed her hand and smiled.

"Don't be, my love," I said. "You were right: I did enjoy Por's little experiment far too much, and it would have been fitting. It's just that this stuff is maybe just a little bit too strong."

"You think?" she said sarcastically.

"Well, the idea is to foil the detectors and to distract male security personnel. But this stuff will get you raped every time you use it, so, yeah, I think we need to tone it down a little."

"Well, it has one interesting side effect," she said, her eyes moving suggestively up and down across my body. "You did stay hard after you came, and you did cum three times in a row. I'm sure there's some possibilities there."

"How much did you take?"

"One small drop. Here, let me show you."

She got up, walked over to where we had left the remains of our clothes on the floor and bent down. It might have been coincidence that she just happened to do so that she gave me the best possible view of her ass. She also took quite some time finding what she was looking for. Suddenly my erection was a bar of steel, and where I found the self-control not to take her again, then and there, I will never know.

"Here," she said, showing me a tiny glass vial filled with a clear liquid.

"Maybe we need to dilute it," I suggested. "Or you just sniff it and see if it is volatile enough to inhale some of it."

She smiled.

"Well, we've got to calibrate it somehow," she said suggestively. "And we've got all day..."

"Raz may call."

She shook her head, still smiling.

"No, he won't."

I looked at her.

"He's in on this, isn't he? I'll set his fur on fire!"

She shook her head.

"No, this was entirely my idea," she said. "But I think he may have figured out what I was going to do, from the way he smiled. And Tar knew what was going on all along, of course. She saw me take the stuff. But these are good people, Harvey. They will be discreet. I know that. And so do you."

"You're right, of course. I trust Raz with my life. Both our lives, actually. I'll just have to find a way to get back at him for not warning me, that's all."

She smiled.

"I already feel sorry for him."

"Well, my love," I said, "I'll admit one thing: as a distraction, this stuff is hard to beat. I definitely was no longer thinking clearly."

I got up and padded over to the autokitchen, preceded by my erect cock. I punched for two drinks. I'm not a big fan of too much alcohol because it can easily get in the way of a lot of things, including the finer details of lovemaking, but this time the occasion seemed to call for a drink.

We sat and sipped. It was one of those moments when I felt our closeness more than anything else. I felt her warmth on my skin as it radiated from her body. The smell of her hair was sweet, the smell of our lovemaking intoxicating.

She said something. I wasn't sure what. I was acutely aware of her. The swell of her hips as she sat next to me on the bed, the slenderness of her waist, the full, round shapes of her breasts... Her nipples looked hard.

Her lips moved as she spoke, and they were fascinating to watch. The shape of her face was so lovely. She smiled and sipped her drink, and a small droplet of it ran down her lip until she caught it with her tongue. The smoothness of her skin, the curves and shapes of her body...

Without even realizing what I was doing I reached out to caress her breast, and my fingertips brushed her nipple. Yes, it was hard. Very.

I took her glass from her and put it down on the floor next to mine. Then my hands were suddenly all over her, caressing her face, her shoulders, her breasts, her stomach, her thighs... I pushed her back down on the bed and knelt between her legs. My cock was hot and ready and hard enough to cut diamonds, and it found the entrance to her pussy almost on its own. I felt less out of control than before, but still my lust would not be denied. She was still slick and wet with both our juices, and I slid all the way into her with one smooth, powerful thrust.

I held her down on the bed, my hands on her shoulders, pinning her down; my hips thrusting. My strokes were powerful and deep, and once again I grunted with every thrust. She reached up and put her hands on my upper arms, steadying me. Inwardly I was glad, because while one part of me simply wanted to ravage her, take her, fuck her to within an inch of her life and not take no for an answer, another part of me, deep down, maybe the part of me that answers when I argue with myself, couldn't help noticing that this was too close for comfort to raping her. But she moved with me, maybe because she understood how I felt, or maybe not, but it did make things so much better.

My cock slid in and out of her with a slurping sound, and soon my strokes came faster and faster, and suddenly I grunted as I came, emptying myself as deep inside her as my cock would reach, and she held me, her arms around my shoulders, her legs around my hips, her feet pressing into the small of my back, pulling me close as I came and came, filling her with my cum, holding her pinned down under me as my hips continued to thrust, trying to get my hard, pulsing cock even deeper into the hot, sopping depths of her body.

Eventually my orgasm ran its course and my cock stopped pulsing, but somehow it remained as hard as ever; in fact it was like a bar of steel. A part of me wondered about that, and about the fact that I didn't seem to run out of cum, but the rest of me didn't care right now. I sat up, and as I withdrew my cock from her sopping pussy another thick gob of my cum ran out of her. How had I managed to cum this much? But that was something to worry about later. I took her legs by the ankles and raised them before me, spreading my thighs and leaning forward until my cock nuzzled her pussy again. I held her legs, spreading them as I entered her again, then moving them back together until the lips of her pussy closed around my throbbing cock as her feet touched my shoulders, and I slid into her all the way.

I resumed my thrusting, her ankles on my shoulders, and my hands found her breasts. She arched her back as I gently squeezed her hard nipples, and she moaned softly as I began to roll those hard nubs between my thumbs and forefingers. I felt my cock bottom out with every thrust, and she began to move with me, her eyes closed. With her legs together like this, her slick, sopping pussy was so tight, and it wasn't long before I came again, and my pulsing cock somehow managed to add more of my cum to what was already inside her.

When it was over I sat there for a moment, panting, but somehow it wasn't enough. I need more. She looked at me and somehow she seemed to read my mind, or maybe it was just on my face and in my eyes, I don't know.

"Do it," she said softly.

I pulled out of her, lowered her legs and rolled her over on the bed. I paused for a brief moment to admire the delicate shape of her shoulders, her back, her waist, and that achingly beautiful, glorious butt of hers. Then I straddled her thighs, used my hand to angle my slick, hot and still rock-hard cock down to enter her from behind. She moaned, loudly, and I recalled that she did enjoy this position. I could not enter her very deeply this way, but with every thrust my cock hit some spot inside her that really worked for her. And she was so tight, so tight this way...

I resumed my thrusting, rocking back and forth as I rode her, my strokes shorter and quicker now, and she began to moan.

"Oh yes, oh yes, just like that, ohyesss..."

I rode her harder, her moans grew louder, and suddenly she screamed and thrashed under me as she came. I continued to move, my hips rocking back and forth as I straddled her, and I saw her buttocks clench with the contractions of her climax. It was one of the most arousing things I'd ever seen. I almost came again, but not quite. Her cries and shakes continued for quite some time. I'd seen her having some really intense orgasms, but somehow this one seemed to be an exceptionally good one.

When she finally stopped shaking I held still. and I gently stroked her back and her butt while she came down from those ecstatic heights. Finally her breath slowed and she moaned softly, a dreamy, satisfied sound.

I withdrew my cock from her pussy and carefully rolled her over on her back. She had her eyes closed, but when I gently spread her legs she smiled. Taking it as an invitation, I knelt between her spread thighs and slid my hard cock into her soaked, searing hot pussy. She reached up and I bent down to kiss her, her arms around my shoulders, my cock sliding as deeply inside her as it would go. The now super-sensitive head entered that special center of her body that was as hot as a furnace, especially after her recent orgasm, and her heat infused me.

I began to move with slow, long, deep strokes, and the wonderful pressure built and built inside me until the moment came and it burst out of me, andshe held me as I came inside her once more. I have no idea where it came from, but somehow my pulsing cock managed to put even more cum into her waiting pussy, which by now was filled to overflowing. I groaned with the intensity of it, until finally it was over and we held each other.

I don't remember falling asleep.

* * *

When I woke up, the love in her eyes was the first thing I saw, and her hand caressing my face was the first thing I felt. Then I realized that we were both sticky all over. There was cum everywhere. The bed was a complete mess.

I looked at her, began to speak, didn't find the words. She put her finger on my lips.

"It looks like my little revenge plan backfired just a little," she said softly. "If I'd know it would be so rough on you I would never have done it."

"Anne, I..." I began.

She shook her head.

"No, my love. You don't have to say it. I'm sorry I made you feel this way." She smiled. "Although it definitely was interesting."

"Interesting how?"

"Well," she said, "You definitely did perform much better than normal. I mean, you came how many times in a row? Not to mention the amount of cum you put out."

I shrugged.

"So I respond to these pheromones on a purely physical level as well," I said. "But I don't like what it does to my mindset."

She chuckled.

"The idea was to distract, and you were definitely distracted. But then, so was I. You see..." She hesitated for a moment. "I'm not sure why, but this really works for me, too. I mean, I'm not into submission or anything, at least I don't think I am, but..."

"But when we came in and I put you against the wall, you were already wet," I said. "I suppose that makes sense, though. You'd been watching me get horny to the point of losing my mind because of something you did, so I'm not surprised you were turned on."

"Sure, but..."

"Was it more than that?"

She nodded.

"Yeah. It was... Something inside me wanted you to ravish me. When you pushed me down onto the bed, holding me there... I'd never thought I like it that much. But I did." She smiled. "And I've told you how much I want you all the time. Inside me, making me cum. So the fact that you kept going and going didn't hurt, either."

I looked at her for a long moment.

"You can say it, Harvey," she said then. "My body was designed for use as part of a sex droid. So was my brain, originally. So it makes sense."

"Por told you that your sex drive is entirely your own, remember?"

"Yes, I know. But still..."

"Does it really matter?

She smiled and shook her head.

"I suppose not. As long as I have you."

"Well, since you seem to be giving me the stamina you need me to have... Hm."

I thought for a long moment, and idea forming into the back of my mind.

"You know..." I said slowly. "We might be on to something here. Before I met you, I never had that much stamina in bed, but since you and I have been together we're having more sex in a day than I could manage before in a week, pretty much. And I don't think I've suddenly turned into a superman, so my guess is that it's you doing that to me somehow. Like I said before, you have that effect on me, my love. Maybe it's pheromones, maybe it's something else, I don't know. But... Tell me how you feel about this. We owe Raz big time already, and this is far from over yet. If this stuff can be toned down a little, and if Por can figure out what's going on here, I think Raz might have something very marketable here."

She giggled, her smile a happy grin.

"They'd need human test subjects. Are you thinking of asking for volunteers, captain?"

"I don't know, my loyal crew. Would you consider volunteering?"

She bent down and kissed me, hard.

"With you, anytime," she said after we had swapped some spit.

"We can probably do a lot of our testing in hyperspace," I mused. "I don't know about you, but I'm ready to get this whole business with Deke Ryder and Vergence over with. Permanently, if possible. Gawrr is a nice place, and this has been a nice vacation, but I'm getting a little restless."

She nodded.

"Me too."

"Good."

I got up and walked over to the autokitchen. Some caffeine was definitely in order, and a few moments later I returned with a pair of steaming mugs. We sat and sipped.

"How do you feel about a shower?" she said then.

"I thought you'd never ask."

"Lead on, then."

She got up and I followed her into the bathroom. I'm sure the way she wiggled that beautiful butt of hers was entirely coincidental.

"Do you need me to wash your back?" I asked.

"Only if you do my front first."

And so I did her front. And her back. And then the rest of her. And once again I realized that I simply could not resist her. And that was fine with me.