The Passenger Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping three fingers all the way in her glorious butt I gently withdrew my cock from her sopping pussy until it was almost all the way out, and she moaned. Just for good measure I slid back into her once more before I pulled out of her, and my cock, covered in her slick juices, made a wet sound as I did so. She moaned again, louder, as I withdrew my fingers and put the swollen head of my cock against her rear entrance.

Between the oil that I had applied to her rear and the thick layer of her pussy juice coating my cock, it only took a gentle push before the head slipped into her. Her sphincter gripped me tightly, right behind the head, and I had to close my eyes and concentrate on all my failed attempts to master hyperspatial mathematics, each and every one of them, or I'd have lost control right then and there.

A gentle pull, a gentle push, and I slid into her a little deeper, to the accompaniment of another moan. Slowly, bit by bit, I worked my way into her rear, eliciting a moan with every careful stroke. She moved her arm down to put her hand between her thighs, and her fingertips found her clit. I thought briefly of how taut and hard and swollen that little button would be right now, until I had to put that image out of my mind and replace it more multidimensional math.

Finally I was into her all the way, and her rear passage was smooth and hot around my cock. Gods, she was so wonderfully tight back there! She fit me light a glove; a wonderfully tight, warm, velvet glove. I held myself inside her for a while, my hands caressing her lovely buns, then holding her hips to steady her. Her fingers had begun to move in small circles between her thighs, and her breathing had grown heavier.

I slowly withdrew my cock until I felt the head get caught behind the tight grip of her sphincter. Carefully, ever so gently, I pulled a little more, but not enough to let the head slip through that tight little ring, and her "Ooohhhhhh!" told me all I needed to know. I held my cock there, gently pulling against the tightest part of her rear passage, before I reversed and slowly pushed my way back into her. Her fingers moved faster; her breathing became a panting.

Out again, almost all the way but not quite, then sliding back in, and the swollen head of my cock parted her tight insides before it as it went, drilling into her rear slowly but irresistibly, deeper and deeper...

"Oh gods, oh yes, ohgodsyes, ohhhhh..." she moaned.

I held still, my cock as deep into her rear as it could possibly go as I felt her begin to tense up, and suddenly her muscles tightened up around me as she came with a force I had never felt from her before.

"Oh gods ohgodsohgods oooooOOOOAAAAHHHH!!!"

The raw note in her voice told me that this was an unusually intensive orgasm, and when her contractions started, she gripped my cock with her rear, forcefully, again and again, her tight ring closing rhythmically around the base of my cock. I gripped her hips to steady both of us.

When her climax began to subside and she didn't grip my cock so firmly anymore, I carefully withdrew my rock-hard shaft from her shaking butt, then slowly but surely slid back into her all the way. She shuddered and moaned, and as I drew out of her again until the head of my cock caught behind her sphincter, another massive orgasm hit her. Her little ring gripped my cock right behind the head as if trying to squeeze it off me, and I gasped as her release almost triggered mine, but somehow I managed to hold off my own climax.

Then her contractions began, gripping me, releasing me, gripping me again, and every time her tight little backdoor let go of me for a brief moment I pushed my cock a little further into her. This seemed to intensify her orgasm as it happened, and her cries became raw, animalistic screams.

"NnnnnggggGGGG!!! Oh! Oh! OooOHHH!!! Aaaaahhnnnnnggggnnnn!!!"

She shook and shuddered, her muscles taut as cables, and I heard the juices of her ecstasy spurt onto the bed below her. While I had drank from her fountain many times, to see and hear it spray out of her with such a force and volume was a first. Maybe we were onto something here.

This time I let her come down a little further before resuming my slow, long strokes in and out of her tight rear. Her fingers moved across her pussy and clit, slow at first but soon faster and more frantic, and it wasn't long before I felt her get close to another climax. I kept up my strokes, deliberately timing them so that when the next peak hit her I had only the tip of my cock inside her, and when her contractions began I pushed myself into her once more, again keeping in sync with the rhythm at which she gripped and released me, but pushing a little harder this time. This put me into her all the way while she was still deeply in orgasm, which gave me time to withdraw again. She screamed, and when I pushed my cock back into her it seemed to increase the force of her climax even more. She thrashed on the bed, not shaking but literally convulsing this time, and it was only with some effort that I could steady the both of us enough to remain inside her.

I stuck with my tried and true principle: if it works, keep doing it. I don't know how many times she came, but somehow I found the rhythm where every orgasm arrived on the heels of the previous one, and I managed to time my strokes to prolong and intensify her climax each and every time. I'm not sure how I did it, but somehow my cock in her butt made her cum like never before.

But of course this couldn't last forever, and after a few more minutes the inevitable happened. Her cries and screams; the sound of her juices spraying onto the bed as she came over and over again; the way she shook and shuddered with the force of each orgasm; the way her tight rear entrance squeezed my cock and the sight of my hard shaft disappearing between the round curves of those glorious buns... I held back as long as I could, but I knew it was only a matter of time.

Eventually I felt the pressure of my hot cum boil up from within my loins as my pleasure rose, rose, and finally began to peak. I drew out of her for what I knew would be my last stroke, and I felt the head of my cock swell. Then it was as if sparks of pure sexual pleasure shot through it, burst out of it, danced across its super-sensitive surface as the pressure in my groin began to explode into a roaring crescendo. I looked down, saw how her sphincter still held the tip of me, and with one, smooth and careful but irresistible thrust I slid into her beautiful butt all the way.

And I came! The head of my cock exploded with pleasure, deep inside her, and I filled her insides with sparks, raw and electric like a high voltage discharge; bursting out of me and into her, and bursting out of her and into me at the same time, in a way I hadn't known was possible. I screamed as my body went rigid with the intensity of it, and my hands gripped her hips like a vise. I grunted, then screamed, and a current of short-circuited sexual energy ran through my cock, my balls, my groin... I could not remember ever having cum this hard, this intense. It was as if my cock filled her rear with big, bright fireworks, and the pleasure that infused me somehow became my whole universe.

Then my cock spasmed and I felt a huge load of cum boil up from the base of it, rush through the shaft and blast out of the tip in a thick spurt that jetted deep into her rear passage. Another jet followed, even thicker and stronger than the first one, and another... I grunted loudly as I emptied myself into her, my spurting cock as deep in her butt as it would go; her lovely buns squeezing the base of my cock as I came and came. I dimly heard her cries mingle with my own as her climax joined mine. Blackness boiled at the edges of my vision and tiny bright lights danced before me as my cock continued to pump spurt after spurt of cum into her butt...

The next thing I knew was that we were on our sides on the bed, my cock still deep inside her rear entrance, clasped firmly between her buns. I was still hard, because her tightness kept my blood from flowing out of my cock. We were both covered in sweat, and the bedding underneath us was soaked with her juices. We were both panting, and it took a long time for our breathing to slow down. My throat felt raw and dry.

"Anne..." I croaked. "That was..."

"Uh huh", she managed.

She looked up, her face red and wet, and then she giggled.

"What?" I said.

"I just realized," she said softly. "If I don't move, neither can you. So maybe I'll just keep you inside me. I think I like it."

"Until my dick falls off, of course," I said. "If you keep it constricted long enough that will eventually happen, you know."

She mock-pouted, then shrugged.

"Oh well," she said. "I suppose I'll have to let you go then. Because I want you to do this to me a lot more. With the captain's permission, of course."

"With pleasure, my loyal crew."

I pushed myself up on one elbow, kissed her, then rolled her over on her stomach, moving with her until I straddled her, my cock still deep in her butt. Moving around like that wasn't easy, but somehow, and with a lot of giggling, we managed it. Then I gently parted her buns with my hands and slowly pulled my cock out of her. It made a slurping sound when it flopped out. I lifted myself off her. She rolled back on her side and a thick glob of my cum ran out of her rear and down her butt. It was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen and, incredibly, I felt my cock begin to stir again. But it was just a stirring; I didn't have anything left in me, and I didn't think she did, either.

I lay down beside her, put my arm around her and pulled her close, her back against my stomach, our sweat pooling between our bodies, her hair damp against my face. Wetness dripped from her and ran down my groin: her juices leaking from her front, mine from her rear.

"Hey," I whispered.

"Hey."

"How... How are you feeling?"

I felt rather than heard her chuckle.

"Royally fucked in the ass. And what a great job you did, my captain."

I smiled.

"Good," I said softly, as my hand found her breast and cupped it.

"But that's not what you meant, is it?" she continued.

"No," I said. "No, it's not."

She was quiet for a few long moments.

"I'm okay," she said then. "I am. I love you, and I know you love me, so... Yeah. I'm okay. We're okay. Lying here with you; the way you're holding me right now... I've never felt so safe. So loved."

"That's because you are so loved, Anne. And I will always be there for you. I'll always have your back."

Again I felt her chuckle.

"You can have it any time you want, my captain," she whispered. "And my front too."

"That's not what I meant, my loyal crew."

"I know. But they're still yours whenever you want."

She was quiet for a moment.

"You know... I've noticed something," she continued after a while. "And I'm sure you have, too. Do you think our lovemaking is getting more and more intense every time? It's almost like... Like every time is better than before. More intense. My orgasms... They're bigger, and longer. I don't know how to describe it..."

"So what you're saying is that bigger and longer is better for you?" I couldn't help joking.

She reached out and gave my flaccid cock a gentle, loving squeeze.

"You're perfectly proportioned as far as I'm concerned, my captain," she said. "But that's not what I meant, and you know it."

"I know," I admitted. "And I've noticed it, too. Every time you make me cum is better then ever before. It builds and builds, and then... Kaboom. And you're right: bigger and longer is the best I can put it. My orgasms used to be fairly normal, I suppose, for a guy. One sticky crotch sneeze and that's it. But now..."

She shrugged.

"Maybe it's the pheromones. Maybe Por was right."

"I guess so," I said. "But I can't help feeling that there's something more going on here. I mean, the first few times we made love were already mind-blowing, and it just kept going up and up from there."

She smiled.

"You know what? I don't really care, as long as it works. I love you, you love me, and our lovemaking gets better every day, so what's the problem? Don't overthink it.

"She's right, Harvey," Lisa said in the back of my mind. "Stop trying to analyze everything and let yourself be happy just for once, will you?"

And I knew she was right. They both were.

I held her for a while, her back against my chest, the shape of her body fitting perfectly against mine, my hand cupping the soft yet firm, warm and smooth shape of her breast, until her breathing began to slow and I felt her relax against me. The last thing I remember was the feeling of our dried juices between us and the way her skin stuck to mine.

* * *

I had made the approach to Radix dozens of times, and this one was no different. Like most large commercial centers, Radix has a dozen or so main space ports, and a gazillion smaller ones for local traffic. Only about half the large ports can handle the really big ships, but smaller ones like the Slowboat can land just about anywhere. The usual rule of thumb is that the bigger the spaceport is, the more cumbersome the landing procedures become. But I still prefer Mainport Six because that's where all my business contacts on Radix are.

So that's what I specified as our destination when I transmitted our ID after dropping out of hyperspace, and Traffic Control gave me the usual response: course vectors; beacons; transponder frequencies; instructions on what to do at what approach thresholds and such. We spent a few hours watching Radix in the forward viewport as it slowly grew from a tiny speck into a pale blue disc. We'd be coming in on the daylight side with not too much of a time lag, and not having your sleeping patterns turned upside down is always nice.

Good old Radix. Business as usual.

Except that it wasn't, of course. This time was different. It wasn't just that the real business we came for was a long way removed from normal trade. It was something else: I no longer had just myself to worry about. And that alone changed everything.

We continued our approach, slotting into the various approach lanes that Traffic Control had assigned us to, until the disc that was Radix turned into a fluffy blue and white ball. There was a slight buffeting as we entered the upper atmosphere. As always, the hull began to sing and hum while the air pressure outside increased, and we gradually slowed down until the spherical landscape below us slowly flattened itself out and turned brown. The drive grumbled behind us as we banked, and then we were on our final approach to the same section of the spaceport complex where I had landed the previous time, just before I had met Anne.

The clunking and thumping of the landing jacks rang through the ship as they extended themselves and then locked in place, and on the computer display the various indicators turned green, one after another. Then the final approach guidance system kicked in and the ship steadied itself before slowly lowering itself onto the platform. The engines gave one last, reluctant growl before quieting down, then were silent.

So was I, as I went through the sequence that secured the drive and the nav systems.

"Well," I sighed, when I was finally done. "Here we are."

Anne looked at me, held out her hand, touched my leg.

"It'll be fine, Harvey," she said.

"Am I that obvious?" I said with a rueful grin.

She smiled and nodded.

"Just a little. But that's okay. We'll be fine."

"Only one way to find out," I said.

I locked the console and got up from the pilot's seat. I held out my hand. Anne took it and stood. She turned, leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss.

"I love you, my captain."

"And I love you, my loyal crew."

"Shall we?"

I nodded.

"I suppose we might as well."

I walked over to the autokitchen and got something to wash Por's tablet down with. I hadn't wanted to try it yet, but now I realized I should have. It was supposed to be a strong libido suppressant, potent enough to keep Anne's over-amped pheromones from messing with my head. Neither of us had wanted that during our flight here, but field testing something completely untried is always a bad thing. I'm sure Layne would have agreed. But it was too late now.

"You still have your doubts about this, don't you?" she said as she took the small vial out of her flight suit pocket and put a single drop on her fingertip.

I shrugged.

"To be honest, I'm not sure," I admitted. "I know what that stuff does to me, so in theory..."

She nodded, then licked the drop off her fingertip. According to Por that should be enough, and the more intimate, personal research that Anne and I had carried out between the two of us had proven him right. But the libido suppressant I had taken obviously hadn't kicked in yet, because watching her lick her finger like that was more than enough to turn me on. She laughed when she saw the look in my eyes.

"Easy there, my captain," she said. "This will be a long day."

"Well, stop looking so damn sexy then, would you?" I joked.

"Do you really want me to?" she asked, smiling mischievously.

I made a face.

"Not really, no. Even though we can both do without the distraction at this point in time."

"Actually, that is something Por still has to work on," she said. "This stuff does affect me a little."

"Oh? How?"

"Right now I can feel my nipples and my clit getting hard, and I've got that warm tingly feeling that tells me I must be getting wet, if you reallt must know." She gave me a long, hard look. "So that libido suppressant had better keep you calm, because one of us is going to have to keep a clear head, and right now I'm not sure it's going to be me."

I leaned forward and inhaled deeply. On previous occasions her pheromones would have had me rip off her clothes at this point. But this time I seemed to be in control of myself. Good.

"Seems alright," I said.

"I'm not sure whether to be relieved or disappointed," she chuckled. "Oh well."

"At any rate, I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be," I said. "You?"

She nodded.

"Alright," I said, squaring my shoulders. "Let's go find out if this really works."

I checked and straightened my flight suit (a habitual gesture known among pilots as 'picarding', although I have no idea why) and checked the atmospherics on the panel next to the airlock. Yes, I know; I'd landed on Radix many times before, so checking the air was completely unnecessary. But it's too good a habit to mess with, and some routines you just don't change.

Then I keyed for both doors to be opened. There was a slight hiss as the pressure equalized. The doors slid aside and I tapped the button that extended the ramp. When it was in place I stepped out of the lock and onto the ramp. Yes, that's another bit of habitual procedure: the captain is always the first to stick his head out of the airlock and see what's what. Rank has its privileges, and the chance to get your head shot off first is one of them.

The loading area was deserted. I turned and held out my hand. Anne took it and together we stepped onto the polycrete surface of the cargo platform. Then I closed and sealed the airlock doors behind us. Not that I was too worried about the safety of the ship, of course. As at any major spaceport, we were required to report the local authorities immediately upon arrival, so I knew we would be tracked and if we went anywhere else we'd run into a few unfriendly security types. On the other hand, the same pervasive security blanket would ensure the ship would remain safe. In fact, nothing at all would be allowed to happen neither to the ship nor contents until customs and security had been allowed to have their go at us. It's a pain most of the time, but it has its advantages as well.