The Passerby

Story Info
A story about cfnm, blackmail, and more . . .
2.2k words
3.98
31.1k
18
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started in what seemed like a trivial way. It was a hot summer day, hot enough that one began to sweat just stepping outside, and that day I went to get the mail wearing just my swimsuit. I could feel the sun on my back as I went to the mailbox, and a slight breeze ruffled my loose boxer swimshorts. Rarely are there passersby, but on that day, as I got the mail, there was a blonde woman walking past. She was wearing jeans with embroidered spangles on them, and a light white shirt. She wasn't fat, probably in her early forties, and she looked a little ample, but still attractive. Her jeans were tight.

'Hey,' she said as she approached, 'you look pretty hot.' And she smiled.

'Thanks,' I said. I do work out with weights on a regular basis, so I have a flat stomach, well-defined chest and arms, and as I glanced down, I could see the outline of a tent in my swimsuit.

'Wonder what you look like under that swimsuit.' And then she looked a little surprised and maybe a little chagrined that she had said that.

'Not sure what to say,' I replied.

'Hey, don't worry about it.' And she walked on down the road past me. I didn't think much more of it at the time.

Not until a couple of days later, when I went to get the mail, and in the box, in addition to the mail, was a piece of white notebook paper, on which was neat, curly blue handwriting.

I saw you outside naked the other day. I caught you on my cellphone. Unless you want me to report you to the police, you need to answer the door today at 3 pm, totally nude.

My mind raced. It was possible that the woman who'd been walking by had seen me sunbathing in the backyard, but even so, how would she have seen me' I didn't think it was visible from the road. And maybe I should report her to the police. Was this her in the first place? What was I to do? I didn't have a lot of time - it was already 2:30 in the afternoon, and the note said 3 pm. I decided I would wait and see who showed up at 3 pm.

And just before 3 pm, I saw her approaching the house. It was her, the same woman. She walked to the back door confidently, and knocked at it. I came to answer, wearing jeans and a shirt.

'Yes?' I said. 'Can I help you?'

'I think you can,' she said. 'I'm your neighbor from down the street. I left you that note. It doesn't look like you follow directions well.'

'How do I know you're telling the truth and not just playing me for a fool?' I replied.

She took out her cellphone, swiped it, and held up an image of me, in the backyard. I was in fact nude, and I felt a little blood rush to my cheeks.

'How did you get that?'

'I was just walking by, and you exposed yourself,' she said with a smile. 'Now unless you want to have a police record as a sex offender, I think you would be smart to do what I ask.'

I paused. 'Okay,' I said. 'What do you want?'

'You can start by taking off what you're wearing. Now.'

I hesitated, and she began to type into her cellphone. 'I'm going to send these photos unless you do what I say.'

'All right,' I said, and unbuttoned my shirt, letting it drop to the floor.

'Keep going,' she said. 'Pants and socks too. Everything.'

I unbuckled my belt, undid the front of my jeans, and let them drop to the floor, stepping out of them. I pulled my socks off, and was standing there only in my boxers.

'Everything,' she said, with a little grin.

I pulled on the boxer waistband, and let them drop too. I had a partial erection, my penis standing out seven inches or so. It was thick, and my scrotum was pulled up taut and round.

'That's better,' she said, smiling. 'Now step outside with me.'

'Why?' I asked.

'Because I said so.' And she tapped a short text message into her phone.

We went outside into the sunlight, which felt very strange, me totally nude in front of this stranger woman. I could feel the light breeze on my skin. The gravel hurt my feet a little.

'Over here,' she said, walking briskly into the driveway and toward the road. It was then that I saw another woman, this one a little younger and with brown hair, wearing a light shirt and shorts, walking toward us, holding a cellphone up. She was taking a video of us!

'What are you doing?' said the brown-haired woman to me. 'Oh my god, you're totally naked! I'm going to report this to the police! You pervert!'

'No, you don't understand!' I said.

'I do understand,' she said. 'You're exposing yourself to us, helpless women just walking down the street. You should go to jail!' She focused the cellphone on my crotch, scanned up and down me, and then stopped the video.

'That should do it,' she said. 'Nice job, Cicely!'

'What do you mean?' I said in confusion.

'What she means is that we own you now,' said Cicely, evidently the name of the blonde neighbor. 'You do what we say or we go to the police. You're recorded as exposing yourself to us.'

'But you tricked me into doing that,' I said.

'It wasn't a trick,' said the brown-haired woman, laughing.

'Maybe it was, but so what?,' said Cicely. 'And here's what's going to happen from now on. Whenever one of us shows up here, you have to be totally nude. If we come visiting with friends, you have to be nude. If you're not, you'll be punished. And you need to have an erection. If you don't, you'll be punished. Got that so far?'

'You're blackmailing me,' I said. 'What's to stop me from going to the police right now?'

'The fact that it's your word against ours, and we have proof, you don't. Do you agree? Yes or no.'

'What's to keep you from sending those videos anyway?'

'Nothing,' said the brown-haired woman. 'You just have to do what we say. Agreed?'

I hesitated.

'Okay,' said Cicely, 'let's send the photos and video.'

'No!' I said.

'Do we have an agreement?'

'Okay,' I said.

'Good,' said Cicely. 'We'll be back at 7 tonight. You better be naked.'

The two of them walked away down the driveway and down the road, talking together and laughing. I could see them bump fists in celebration.

At 7 pm, I heard tires outside the house, and came to the back door. I stopped in front of the door, unwilling to go out. I was totally nude, and I have to confess I was aroused - my erection stood up to my navel, the head wide and swollen. I could hear a car door slam, and footsteps.

'That's better,' said the brown-haired woman, looking at me in the doorway. 'Come out here.'

I walked out, unprepared for what happened next. There were four other women there, all with cellphones, taking videos of me and laughing, making comments. They had arrived in a Ford sedan, and were standing around it with open car doors, each with a cell in hand.

'This is something, Cicely!' said one of them. 'What can we make him do?'

'Whatever we want,' said the brown-haired woman. 'Put your hands behind your head,' she said to me. I paused, then did.

'Go ahead and touch him, do whatever you want,' said Cicely. 'He's ours now.' She laughed.

The women came up to me, two of them still filming videos. One of them cupped my scrotum in her hand, and then squeezed a little. I winced, and they laughed.

'We've got you by your short hairs,' said one of them, a thin woman with a beaky face, probably in her early thirties.

'Or something even more sensitive,' said another, smiling.

'This is going to be fun,' said another, reaching out and gripping my erect penis.

'Anytime any of you come by here, he has to come to the door nude and do what we say or he gets punished,' said Cicely.

'How?' asked the woman with the beaky face. I could see her nipples standing up through her shirt.

'We have to figure that out yet,' said the brown-haired woman. 'Any ideas?'

'I do,' said one of them to Cicely, leaning in close to her and whispering. Cicely smiled.

'I think that would do just fine,' she said, smirking at me. 'When could we get it?'

The woman whispered to her, and she whispered back.

'Wow, I can't believe this,' said one of them to another. 'My husband would kill me.'

'I know, me too. It's so naughty!'

One of them handled my penis roughly, another slapped my buttocks, and they all laughed.

Eventually, they all got into the car and left, laughing and talking, while I remained, standing nude in the yard.

'Don't forget how to greet us!' Cicely called out as they drove away.

I had a few days' respite after that, and the whole thing seemed to me to be like a kind of dream. Then one morning, before I went to work, as I was drinking morning coffee, there came a knock on the door. Without thinking, I came to the door wearing my bathrobe, and there was the beaky-faced woman.

'I'm Caroline,' she said, beaming, 'and you're not following instructions. That means we get to punish you.'

'I forgot,' I said. 'It all seemed like kind of a weird dream.'

'But it wasn't,' she said. 'And you didn't come to the door naked.'

'You weren't serious, were you?' I said.

'We were,' she said. 'If you drop your robe now, I'll go easier on you.'

'Does it matter?' I said.

'You'll see,' she said, with a meaningful look and then a leer.

Reluctantly, I opened up the robe and dropped it to the floor.

'That's a little better,' she said. 'But you'll still be punished. For that, too.' She brushed her hand against my penis, which hung thickly down below its dark bush.

'Wait, is there something I could do to make it up?' I asked. She turned to me with a look that said she was thinking about it, and then paused.

'No,' she said, 'not right now. We'll be back tonight at seven.' And she smiled, evidently relishing the moment.

I spent the day at work, and it was so busy that I really didn't have too much time to think of the morning's events. But as 7 p.m. rolled around, I felt some trepidation. Who knew what these women would come up with?

Just after seven, I heard the tires on the gravel, and then the voices. They sounded excited, kind of like a flock of birds.

'Come on out!' said one voice, followed by laughter.

I came out of the house, totally nude, and my erection rose as I faced them.

'We told you,' said the beaky-faced woman. 'You know you need to be punished.'

'Just a little,' said Cicely. 'We won't be too hard on you.' Several of them laughed, and a couple had their cellphone videos going, the flat phones facing me. One of them had some rope, and another was carrying a rose-colored duffle bag.

'Come on over here,' said Caroline, pointing to the back yard. 'Over by this tree.'

'What do you have in mind?' I asked, pausing.

'You'll see,' said Caroline, smiling a little wickedly.

I walked over to the tree, and two of them turned me by my shoulders so my back was against the rough tree bark, while two others ran the rope around my ankles, then around the tree, then behind and around my wrists so I was spread-eagled with my arms behind me, my legs apart. I felt totally exposed.

Caroline opened up the duffle bag and took out something I didn't recognize that looked like a ball with black straps, and then some kind of grey metal box with wires. She handed the ball to Cicely, who stood near me with it in one hand. Caroline took out a small tube and squeezed out a little gel, then came over to me.

'What are you doing?' I asked, feeling more than a little fear welling in my stomach.

'You'll see,' said Caroline. 'Put the ball in.'

Cicely put the ball gag in my mouth, and Caroline put the gel on my erect penis, where the swollen head meets the shaft, and then below my scrotum, near the prostate.

'For conductivity,' she said, grinning. She put two tabs, one red on my penis, the other black down below, and smoothed out the adhesive.

'It's only batteries,' she said. 'We don't think it'll do damage. Who wants to turn the dial?'

'You do it,' said one of the women. 'The offense was to you.'

'Okay,' said Caroline, looking into my eyes, her hand on the dial of the gray box. 'Are you all ready, girls?'

They murmured assent, maybe even a little shocked that they were doing this.

And she turned the dial to 1.