The Passion of Beef O'Keefe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a whore," she told him. "You're nothing more than a bucket for men to empty their balls into." She pushed the silicone dong down his throat and held it there until there were tears in his eyes. He could smell the aroused heat of her pussy under the frock.

She put the belt between his teeth again and cinched it tight. Then she knelt between his upturned legs, placed the head of the cock against his asshole, and pushed. His cock and balls twitched and tightened. He breathed and relaxed. The head began to spread him open and stretch him out.

"I know you like this because you're a filthy faggot," she said. "I've watched you taking cocks one after another. More cocks in one scene than I've had in my life." She took hold of his balls and tugged as the massive dildo slowly sank into him. He groaned and arched his back. The dildo squeezed his prostate and his cock swelled until it was as hard as a block of wood. "Look how you need this," she said. She shoved another inch into him. There was a thrill of pain and he bit the leather belt. She pulled on his balls and began to fuck him in earnest.

"Don't whimper," she said. "You can take it. I've seen you with two dicks in there at the same time."

He was moaning. She was sitting back on her feet and thrusting upward into him, insistently stroking his prostate with the head of her dong. He was watching her tits jiggle as she fucked him, and his cock was bouncing around, painfully hard and neglected.

"I think two cocks in your ass at once must be thicker than this little thing," she said. "Aren't they?"

He was too lost in the sensations pulsing from his stretched anus and up through the pummeled root of his cock. She slapped his face to bring him to attention.

"Answer me."

He nodded emphatically.

"I thought so." She slid her hand down his perineum and hooked another finger into his ass alongside the dong. After a moment, she made it two. She hooked them up behind his prostate and tugged at him insistently, while pushing ever more of the thick black dong up inside him. He let himself relax and open and gave himself up to her thrusting. He felt her spearing up into the depth of his ass. He had to remember to breathe. Where his briefs stretched over the head of his cock, a wet spot soaked through.

She pulled out. "Oh no you don't!" He felt empty and desperate. "I can tell how badly you need to be fucked, you fucking slut," she said.

She climbed up over him, straddled his face, and started to slide her smooth slick pussy up and down on his nose and eyebrows. His nose spread her lips and nudged her swollen clit. She soaked him with her juices. She kept grinding on him and moaning out a stream of obscenities to rival the dirty talking studs who were now on the screen standing in a circle around him and taking turns feeding their wet cocks into his drooling mouth.

"Take my dick you little whore," said Lance Corporal. "The whole thing."

"Slap his face with it," said George Hannibal.

Daphne slapped his cheeks with the lube-slathered rubber cock, then pushed her pussy back onto his face.

"Rub that nose up in my pussy," said Daphne.

"Lick that drool off my knuckles," said Billy Boss.

"Come on. All the way down your fucking twink throat."

"Back and forth on my clit."

"Open wide. I'm going to blow my load in your fucking mouth."

She grabbed him by the hair and rode him hard until her orgasm shuddered through her. She slid off of him, momentarily sated. He gasped for air. On screen, his mouth was open and brimful with half a dozen men's cum.

She sat back on the bed and looked at him. His cock was straining. His face was soaked.

"See what you do to me," she said. "But I need to control myself. You need my help, you poor desperate thing. Don't worry anymore. Your savior is going to bring you relief now."

She lifted the rosary over her head. The big black polished wooden beads clacked together. She leaned over his spread legs and squirted a stream of lubricant over his fucked-open asshole. She opened him with her thumb and squirted more inside.

Then she pushed the bead at the end of the rosary into his ass. It was the biggest bead and it took some effort. Once that one was in, the others went more easily. She pushed them in one at a time. On her face was a look of intense concentration. He squirmed and moaned. As the pressure built and stretched him out, it pressed his prostate, and his cock became magnificently hard. The veins stood out, visible through his wet and tented white underwear. The swollen head peeked past the elastic waistband. After a couple of minutes she had him packed full. Still she kept pushing the beads into him one by one. She left just the crucifix dangling out of him. Next, she adjusted the ropes, hauling his pelvis higher until his gigantic painfully swollen dick was aimed right down at his face. She peeled back the waistband of his briefs and hooked it behind his balls. Then she wrapped her slick left hand around the base of his scrotum squeezed his smooth ball sack taut. She encircled the base of his cock with her right thumb and forefinger and very lightly stroked down the length of him, base to tip, then took her hand away. Then she did it again, just the lightest of strokes, from the base down to the swollen tip, and took her hand away. She ran a finger down the underside of his cock, circled the glans, and took her hand away. He was throbbing and twitching.

"I've seen the video where you suck your own dick, Beef," she said to him. "The belt in your mouth is to keep you from relieving yourself that way."

Involuntary spasms shifted the beads in his ass. She gave the crucifix a little tug. His butthole clenched. The whole area was tingling. Waves radiated through his perineum and thighs. His eyes lost focus. He began to shudder. He could feel the pressure building, the cum rising up inside.

With a slap on the ass, she brought his attention back. He clenched and tamped down the eruption.

"You're getting distracted," she told him. "Your drooling all over yourself. You're going cross-eyed. Zoning out. When the demon has you like this you're just a cum-stoned little fuckwhore, aren't you? No dignity. No control." She shook her head. She ran her hands over his slippery balls like she was polishing a bedpost. She drew one finger with agonizing slowness down the underside of his cock.

"You want to suck your own dick so badly right now. Anything for some relief no matter how degrading it is. It's shameful. I'm trying to help you and you're just descending further."

On the TV screen, he was on his knees and his hands were tied behind his back and one man after another was jerking off onto his upturned face. He looked at the screen, wild eyed as he remembered how it ended. Had Daphne watched the whole thing? The ending was the most debauched thing he had ever done onscreen. Despite everything he could feel himself blushing.

"Oh so this is the one that shames you?" she said.

He blushed harder. His face was burning.

"Are you ready to renounce, then?" she asked him.

He nodded and mumbled. He wasn't sure what he was renouncing. He hoped she was asking if he was ready to come.

With the big scissors she cut the waistband of his underwear, then the legs. She dropped the wet shreds onto his chest. She ran her hands all over his ass and around his stretched asshole and his perineum and his balls. Finally, she took hold of the crucifix and pulled until the first bead of the rosary popped out of him.

"Jesus!" he cried around the belt in his mouth.

"That's it," she said. "Let the demon out."

Her slick hand gripped the root of his cock and tugged his balls upward. She pulled another bead out of him.

"Fuuuuck," he moaned.

She slapped him again and pushed the bead back inside.

He breathed, quick and shallow. She pulled a bead back out. Then another. Then another. As the string of them emerged, she twined them around the root of his cock and balls. She wrapped them twice around the base of his erection. She continued to draw them out. His asshole squeezed the rosary as the thick beads stroked along his prostate one after another, then out and around him. The smooth hard balls of wood rotating around his cock massaged him like everloving hands. A long groan escaped him as the beads worked him over. The last, biggest bead arrived. It pulled at his asshole and stretched him tight. The rosary constricted around his desperately pent up prick. The veins bulged. He bit down on the belt. Then the bead popped loose. A wave crashed through him. His cock erupted. The first spurt splashed across his belt-gagged mouth. She directed the successive pulses over his eyes, his cheeks, his nose. There was a reservoir of built up cum that broke open and flooded out of him and she cooed with delight and kept milking him until he was spent.

With her thumbs she squeegeed the cum out of his eyes. Then she unbuckled the belt and presented it to his mouth. "Lick the cum off the leather," she told him. He licked it, tasting sweat and leather and semen. "Keep your mouth open," she said. She wiped cum from his cheeks and into his open mouth. "You're pure now." He looked her in the eye and sucked the webby cum off of her fingers.

"You did very well," she told him when he was cleaned up. She kissed him. She loosened the ropes and let him collapse back to the mattress. His cock remained rigid, cum-stunned and throbbing painfully from the force of his orgasm. She ran her fingers gently up and down its length. He twitched in response and gradually, reluctantly subsided.

* * *

Afterward, when she'd untied him and cleaned him up and turned off the TV, they lay in bed holding one another tenderly.

"Is it okay that I did that?" she asked him.

"It was pretty filthy," he said.

"Father Joe wouldn't approve," she said. "But that's not what I meant. I meant playing your movies."

"Oh," he said. "I should be asking you that question. Daphne, I'm sorry I lied about what I do. I want you to know, though. I haven't made a movie since we met. Maybe I won't make another one."

"I'm okay with it," she said. "We all have things like that. It takes time. Some things are hard to share."

"I'm not ashamed of it," he said. "It's just hard to figure out how to come clean with someone. Someone you're falling in love with."

She looked into his eyes. "Do you mean that?"

He nodded.

She kissed him. "You're a lovely person and you make me very happy, Noah."

(Yes, Beef's real name was Noah Schlesinger. All this time, did you think Beef O'Keefe was his real name? No, Beef O'Keefe was just a person in a story.)

"So you're not angry that I hid this from you?"

"Oh, I was a little angry at first. But then I jerked off a bunch and I got over myself. You have to accept the whole package. And what a great package it is." She gave his cock a little squeeze. "Anyway, how could I judge you for something that happened before we met? It's your life. And honestly, I thank Jesus every day that I've found someone who's as much of a filthy perv as I am. Do you know how rare that is, Noah?"

"I do," he said. "I do."

12