The Passion of the Storm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two sat like that for a while, rocking back and forth, the presence of each calming, soothing the other. After a bit he chuckled softly as he held her. "For a water spirit, you sure are small."

Undine smiled into the curve of his neck and pulled back to lock eyes with him once more. Her arm stretched out and skimmed over the surface of the pool in one graceful movement. "It is a small hot spring."

They both grinned at one another until Ayden remembered why the word 'Undine' was so familiar.

"I know your kind!" He gasped in surprise, clear green eyes widening in shock and surprise. He held her out at arm's length, staring at her with eyes that were slightly afraid. "You are the spirit of the water, yes, an elemental, but your kind only can have a soul once she has wed a mortal and borne his child. But the price of your soul is your immortality; you grow old with your mortal husband and child, and you die."

His voice was flat as he spoke; if she expected him to take her immortality from her, well, he just wasn't willing to be the death of her. In fact, the thought of her dying sent a chill straight to his heart.

She reached out, fingers grazing his cheek so very tenderly. "Ayden," she said, her voice soft and a little sad, "If death is the cost of happiness, I accept that; I welcome it. I have been alone in this forest for a period of time longer than you can possibly hope to grasp. It goes beyond centuries. During that time, I have known of you. I knew you would one day be born and would one day come to me. I knew that together, we would be whole, the embodiment of love.

"The entire time I felt a piece of me missing, like half of my heart gone from my chest, paining me with every single beat. With you here, with you next to me, inside me, I am not incomplete. If...if you chose to keep me, to allow me into your heart and to be your wife, mother to your children, I will gain my soul. I will be truly complete. And Ayden? I want no other man. I have dreamt of you and you alone."

Tears were shining in her eyes as she grew silent, staring at him with hope and sorrow; knowing that she held her heart out to him, such a small, tender thing, and he might reject it, throw it away. When her lower lip trembled, threatening to spill the tears gathering like crystals in her eyes, he knew he was defeated. Ayden wrapped his arms tightly around her once more, gathering her close, wanting her closer still.

"I am yours," he whispered huskily into the small shell of her ear, "I will be yours for all time."

She gasped and the tears fell down her cheeks, but from an unbridled joy instead of an unbearable sorrow. Their lips joined in union violently, and the world seemed to hold its breath, as if it too had been waiting for this moment; and maybe it had.

His mouth fed hungrily on hers, his lips moving restlessly, wanting and needing more. His tongue swept out and traced the seam of her mouth, demanding entrance and acceptance. She parted her lips with a small, helpless sound and immediately his tongue surged into her mouth, dancing, mating with her own. Their bodies pressed together tightly, as if they had no other choice but to come together, to be one being.

His erection was already a hard, swollen thing, and grew larger, firmer still as it pressed into Undine's stomach, their flesh rubbing together. She whimpered and he growled, his hands grabbing her hips firmly, moving her down towards his aching, swollen member. She squirmed eagerly, wanting to feel him inside of her, building a fiery passion between her legs.

Ayden grunted in annoyance as he lost his footing on the rock that had been cradling him, and he began floating upwards with Undine. The water surged around them, pushing them back down and into place. His eyes opened, locking with her own; she smiled at him, her voice breathless when she spoke, "I told you; I am the spring."

He grinned slowly but it quickly faded into a gasp as he finally lowered her onto his throbbing erection. Both their heads flung backwards as he worked her down, feeling her so tight around him, the water acting as resistance. She made small keening noises, rocking her hips back and forth to help him get inside as his hips surged slowly but steadily upwards into her. Their bodies joined, locked together as if welded together, a fit perfectly made.

Undine pushed Ayden down, back into the soft moss. He watched her with lust-glazed eyes as she seemed to grip the very water surrounding them and use it as leverage as she began to ride him. Her hips rocked, torso rising and falling. Her small breasts heaved, turned pink with the pleasure of it, but didn't sway back and forth like Jessica's. No, there was no comparison he could or would make; Undine was everything he could have asked for, and already he felt a strong love for her, greater than anything he had felt for any other woman in his past.

Her muscles clamping around his pulsing arousal brought him back to the present with a quick breath. He arched his back, pushing up inside her with his hips as she came down on him, squeezing and milking him, even as his hard penis pushed against just the right spot inside of her.

Unable to stand their temptation, Ayden leaned up and clamped his mouth over one small, hard bud of a nipple, sucking it hard and rolling it ruthlessly with his tongue. His free hand went to her other breast, squeezing it gently at first, then harder, pulling it into a taut peak. She was crying out again, with every thrust inside her, every flick of his tongue. The noises she made drove him wild, filling him with a greater ruthless abandon than running alone through the forest earlier had done. He felt as if he too were something of the elements; more than man, something of nature alone.

She rolled her hips deliciously around his as their bodies met and mingled. It tore a cry from him, briefly breaking the hold he had on her breast. His free hand made its way around her back to cup and squeeze her bottom, helping to guide her rhythm; make it faster, harder.

Her head fell back at feeling him pierce her so sharply, fill her so completely. He knew just the right spot to hit, to rub with his tip inside of her, massage with the fullness of his erection. Every brush, every touch sent her spiraling tighter and tighter towards that final release. She could feel it building low in her womb, growing and warming every inch of her body. Her nipples had never felt so alive as when he touched them! As when he suckled and pulled them mercilessly, giving her no respite from the onslaught of physical pleasure.

Together they climbed higher, their bodies each feeling like one throbbing entity made solely of pleasure and lust. His hand slid from her bottom to her hip, from her breast to her waist, to hold her still, keeping her from making her own pace. He gripped her hard, needing more. He tilted her back and began to slam himself inside her, now that she was fully open to him, fully aroused and wanting.

She nearly screamed in the pleasure of it, feeling like a woman drowning in sensation. He pierced her, he claimed her utterly and completely as he shoved himself into her tight sheath, over and over and over. There was no end to it; it seemed it would go on forever, this building of tension. She thought she would go mad if it didn't peak soon!

His hand slid from her waist to her clit, the tiny bud thrumming with the need to be touched. He parted her nether lips deftly and, continuing his onslaught inside her, began to stroke it; gently, tenderly at first, then with growing pressure, growing speed. Soon he was rubbing her frantically, her body bucking above him as it was finally enough; she crashed into orgasm so violently, she nearly tore off of him. But his grip on her hip was firm and he held her in place as he continued humping into her, his fingers only stopping their ruthless torture of pleasure on her clit when he came.

He screamed hoarsely into the cloudy sky, jet after jet of ejaculation filling her so fully it seeped out at the sides, spilling down her thighs to his. Their cries mingled as she rocked into another orgasm, bodies twitching violently as they held onto each other, their only anchors in the physical world each other.

Ayden came to some time later, laying, quite dry, on a bed of soft moss. The weight of Undine's body nestled closely against his own, legs twined, was a reassurance to him. His green eyes opened slowly and he looked down at her softly sleeping form. She was the embodiment of beauty; and somehow she had already worked her way deep into his heart. It was as if they were destined to be together. She stirred, her ocean eyes fluttering before opening drowsily. She smiled a slow, languid smile, one slender, pale arm snaking around his waist.

"Did you sleep well, Ayden?" there was something so innocent in her voice, so pure. It made his throat tight.

He smiled and ran his long, tan fingers through her silver-blonde hair. "I did. I feel refreshed. Undine...how are we going to get back to the mainland? My boat's gone; no one will miss me for days."

She sat up, taking her time to fix her long hair as it curled gently about her face, falling down well past her waist. Her eyes glittered at him with some hidden amusement. "Your boat is not lost. I am keeping it safely just off shore. But do you really want to go home so quickly? Back to your world, where there will be many distractions, so many things to get in the way of enjoying each other fully? We have only just found one another. Should we not enjoy it? Should we not have some time to ourselves, Ayden?"

Watching her firm, round breasts move up and down with her breathing, he couldn't help but agree that perhaps a little more time alone wasn't a bad idea. He tore his eyes away from the all too tempting sight with a small groan. "But I'll need food, and shelter."

She let out that delightful little laugh, running her fingers across his broad, smooth chest, playing with just that bit of hair that ran between his pectorals. "This island is full of food for you. And we can make shelter together. Just a day or two, Ayden; that's all I want."

He smiled again, and it warmed Undine to her toes, making them curl and her breath catch. "I think the world can definitely wait a few days."

With a small laugh, Ayden rolled her onto her back, pressing her down into the soft moss. They came together in a melding of body and soul. He held her hips in place; her legs pushed aside, knees bent to get just that perfect angle inside her. With every long, hard stroke she made a little noise of desire and pleasure, his throbbing shaft rubbing the perfect spot inside. Her inner walls gripped him fiercely, milking him with tormenting pleasure.

His mouth, warm and oh-so wet, clamped to the tip of her breast and he suckled hard in time with his thrusts, taking more and more of her breast into his mouth. She nearly screamed as the orgasm took her, her fingers digging into and pulling on Ayden's hair as her body rocked back and forth, shaking and trembling. With one final thrust and a deep grunt, Ayden spilled himself inside of her. The two lay entwined, clutching one another desperately.

A smile curved Undine's lips as she ran her fingers gently down Ayden's face, tracing his features with delicate accuracy. "It is only nine months now."

"Nine months?" Ayden asked, his arms wrapping around her slender waist.

"Until I have my soul; nine months until our child," she laid a hand lightly over her stomach, "is born."

"Wait- wha...just now? It happened just now?"

Undine let out that delightful laugh, shaking her long tresses. "No, last night."

Ayden cupped her face between his hands, a slow grin spreading across his features. "Undine...I don't know if it's too soon to say this, but I love you."

She laughed again, her arms circling him, pulling him close so she could bury her face in the warm scent of his neck. "And I love you, Ayden. Before you were even a thought of your parents, I loved you."

12